Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1001
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2629 2629
do u think Britt is worth keeping since hes in the doghouse?

also who do yall think is the best pick up at the WR spot.

clayton (rams), brandon lloyd (broncos), or nate washington (titans)
 7 years ago '05        #1002
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
 HeyCobra said:
starting RBS- Arian Foster and Ray Rice, now how do i put at Flex- Hightower, Jerom harrison, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington.

to me its between harrison or high tower, with Fred maybe but a bigger risk, and as of right now washington sitting, possibly dropped although i loved him last year before the injury.

my WR are Ocho, Welker, and i started as my 3rd Cribbs last week, hoping he would get more offense this year,

my bench Jacoby Jones and Danny Amendola.

Also my Qbs Romo and Brady. with Bradford on the bench, do i pick up Vick this week just to do it hes projected a bigger week then both romo and brady but id be doing it more to screw someone eles i think
I'd monitor the Hightower situation. Cards may consider playing Beanie Wells this week because Hightower fumbled twice on Sunday..if Hightower doesn't play, play Harrison. Taylor and Washington probably won't do much.

As far as receivers go, if your league counts special teams..you may want to go with Amendola. If not, I'd go Jacoby or Cribbs again.

And don't pick up Vick. He's a wildcard and Brady still will most likely put up better numbers than him.

rzarectah said:

I have Britt on my squad too, and I think I'm gonna keep him for a week or two more, but that's only because I'm in a 10 team league and I can afford to do that. He isn't starting for me. So if you can't afford to see if he does well, I'd say try to trade him up, or drop him.

As for the receivers, this one is interesting as they all had good first day debuts. If you want my opinion, I'd say go with Nate. Yes, he's playing the Steelers, but I think he's a little more reliable than the other two, and I think Vince likes going to him a lot more than Kenny Britt. It's a toss up really as to who actually produces this week, but that's my hunch.
 7 years ago '07        #1003
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 HeyCobra said:
im having trouble deciding on my Flex spot, i usally run a RB there, im also having problems with my WR.

starting RBS- Arian Foster and Ray Rice, now how do i put at Flex- Hightower, Jerom harrison, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington.

to me its between harrison or high tower, with Fred maybe but a bigger risk, and as of right now washington sitting, possibly dropped although i loved him last year before the injury.

my WR are Ocho, Welker, and i started as my 3rd Cribbs last week, hoping he would get more offense this year,

Also my Qbs Romo and Brady. with Bradford on the bench, do i pick up Vick this week just to do it hes projected a bigger week then both romo and brady but id be doing it more to screw someone eles i think

dont start freddy this week vs NYJ, I'd start hightower over Harrison
 7 years ago '06        #1004
TAS1971 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
Lesean Mccoy or Ahmad Bradshaw??
 7 years ago '05        #1005
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
My WR's are Malcolm Floyd, Naanee, and Deshaun Jackson. My bench is Mike Wallace, Pierre Garcon, and McCluster and Brandon Lloyd. Any adjustments to be made? and i benched Jahvid Best for the new Green Bay rb. good move?
 7 years ago '10        #1006
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Switchc2390 said:
I'd monitor the Hightower situation. Cards may consider playing Beanie Wells this week because Hightower fumbled twice on Sunday..if Hightower doesn't play, play Harrison. Taylor and Washington probably won't do much.

As far as receivers go, if your league counts special teams..you may want to go with Amendola. If not, I'd go Jacoby or Cribbs again.

And don't pick up Vick. He's a wildcard and Brady still will most likely put up better numbers than him.
Well, i blieve beanie might be about again this week, so i am keeping an eye on it, but those fumbles will hurt yeah. Harrison just gets his TDS robbed which sucks, washington is def bench, and Taylor might get more cause maroney just got traded. And the jets dont scare me at all. they will get exposed, cause they cant 8 in the box the pats like they did last night.

we count specails teams but its like 35 yards is a point and at 200 we get 10points or some bonus 5, tds are 6 though.

Vick is starting this week i start 2QBS romo and brady, id put vick over Romo maybe but i doubt it, the point of the move would be to take him away incase kolb never comes back.

but thanks for the advice. that Flex spot f**ks me everyyear, but i beast, im not worried to much the rest of the team carrys it
 7 years ago '10        #1007
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Posted this in the ask slick thread too:

Ok I picked up Brandon Jackson, but my RB core is utter s**t.
Picked Shonn Greene with my #3rd pick around mid 20's.
I was AFK and Computer picked BRANDON f**kIN JACOBS at 47 for me (FML)
Used one of my last draft picks for Felix Jones.

Week 2 I know im starting Greene and Jackson, but idk who to start on the Flex. Felix Jones will get half if not the higher % of the carries and he could explode but Brandon Jacobs is facing the Colts D and even though Bradshaw is the starter I think Jacobs could pick up one or two cleanup TD's after what Arian Foster did to them....what do u think? Its either one of them or Malcolm Flloyd or Steve brea$ton as a WR Flex...

if ur wonderin I have Aaron Rodgers at QB, Moss / Colston at WR, and Vernon Davis at TE.

I was an idiot and used my #1 and #2 picks on a QB and WR....
Thats s**tty witht he AFK, but id go Jones as a RB, i cant see jacobs going nuts like foster, with the carries, but id give up on Flloyd, i didnt see why people where drafting him, hes a 9year pro, (right?) who never emmerged and all of a sudden people think he will this year, i dunno, if you got him late who cares, but dudes in my leagues took him in 4th/5th round as a #1 WR. but id go brea$ton, hes getting them 1 on 1s all day it seems with fitz oppiste him
 7 years ago '05        #1008
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
i had ryan grant as a starter. So now who do i pickup?

Brandon Jackson(GB)
fed taylor(ne)
kevin faulk(ne)
felix jones(dallas)

those are pretty much my choices....

im leaning towards brandon jackson or fred taylor, any suggestions?
 7 years ago '05        #1009
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
 killacali86 said:

Brandon Jackson(GB)
fed taylor(ne)
kevin faulk(ne)
felix jones(dallas)

jackson easy.....but hes prolly gonna try and be picked up by everyone and their mama....fred taylor would 2nd. and even peyton hills if available...he splits with harrison but will prolly end up getting the goaline duties.
 7 years ago '05        #1010
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I have Britt on my squad too, and I think I'm gonna keep him for a week or two more, but that's only because I'm in a 10 team league and I can afford to do that. He isn't starting for me. So if you can't afford to see if he does well, I'd say try to trade him up, or drop him.

As for the receivers, this one is interesting as they all had good first day debuts. If you want my opinion, I'd say go with Nate. Yes, he's playing the Steelers, but I think he's a little more reliable than the other two, and I think Vince likes going to him a lot more than Kenny Britt. It's a toss up really as to who actually produces this week, but that's my hunch.
cool...i def need wr's since my bench is mike williams (sea) and massaquoi. i cant really rely on meachem too much either so i need more options.
 7 years ago '08        #1011
Illuminati 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
I'll get to all of you some time after 8PM est tomorrow.

For anyone who cares, I always felt given the same touches, that Jackson would out produce Grant so I'm a firm believer he's worthy of your #1 waiver wire.
 7 years ago '07        #1012
space
space
OK...I posted my team with Fitzgerald a while ago, i dont feel like searching so I'll post again because i have an offer for ihm...It's Fitz and Edelman for B Marshall and M Floyd

I'm thinking of accepting, but i just picked up Naanee...heres my team

M Ryan
MJD
P Thomas
Fitz
Jennings
Collie (WR/RB)
O Daniels

Naanee
McCluster
Portis
Edelman
Aromashodu
Spiller

should i accept?
 7 years ago '07        #1013
space
space
Spin: Marshall's longest reception was just 13 yards, although he dropped a deep pass at one point that would have went for big yardage. Marshall should rack up the catches, but it remains to be seen how much yardage and how many touchdowns he can put up in Miami.
not exactly what i want to read, this isnt a PPR league
 7 years ago '10        #1014
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
OK...I posted my team with Fitzgerald a while ago, i dont feel like searching so I'll post again because i have an offer for ihm...It's Fitz and Edelman for B Marshall and M Floyd

M Ryan
MJD
P Thomas
Fitz
Jennings
Collie (WR/RB)
O Daniels

Naanee
McCluster
Portis
Edelman
Aromashodu
Spiller

should i accept?
i wouldnt Flloyd isnt a proven anything, and marshall no one knows if he will be good on the fins yet, id wait another week or so, atleast this week, id rather have fitz then bmarsh. keep in mind Floyd is a 9 year prove, what makes you think hes gonna be a super star now
 7 years ago '07        #1015
space
space
tahts true about Floyd, I've never eben big on him, I was expecting him to be a big target in SD, and obviously he didnt look it monday.
 7 years ago '10        #1016
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
tahts true about Floyd, I've never eben big on him, I was expecting him to be a big target in SD, and obviously he didnt look it monday.
yeah, monday was a puut off thats why im saying try to delay a week
 09-15-2010, 12:34 PM         #1017
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have turner and forte starting rb and boldin and jennings starting wr.

need help at my flex rb/wr i have r.bush, hightower, santana moss, mike williams (tb), mike williams (sea), naanee

no clue who to throw in my flex this week

im leaning towards naanee/moss because they are against generous defenses but i also have gates at TE and i dont like starting 2 people from the same team (naanee/gates)

Last edited by N Nyce; 09-15-2010 at 12:58 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #1018
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
im having trouble deciding on my Flex spot, i usally run a RB there, im also having problems with my WR.

Flex - It's between Hightower and Harrison, with Hillis looking like he's in lieu for more touches Hightower seems to be the logical pick even with Wells in the picture.

Fred vs. the Jets run D?

Vick won't have a better fantasy week than either Romo or Brady man lol. He'd be a good stash and in the grand scheme of things, if he does pan out he'd also be good trade value later down the line.

Start Amendola over Cribbs and Brady over Romo if you're deciding between them as well.

rzarectah said:

Unless you're in desperate need of help Britt is worthy of a stash.

I'm hoping you picked up Clayton man, my response may have been a tad bit too late.

SLiKK_KiD said:
Posted this in the ask slick thread too:

Ok I picked up Brandon Jackson, but my RB core is utter s**t.
Picked Shonn Greene with my #3rd pick around mid 20's.
I was AFK and Computer picked BRANDON f**kIN JACOBS at 47 for me (FML)
Used one of my last draft picks for Felix Jones.

Week 2 I know im starting Greene and Jackson, but idk who to start on the Flex. Felix Jones will get half if not the higher % of the carries and he could explode but Brandon Jacobs is facing the Colts D and even though Bradshaw is the starter I think Jacobs could pick up one or two cleanup TD's after what Arian Foster did to them....what do u think? Its either one of them or Malcolm Flloyd or Steve brea$ton as a WR Flex...

if ur wonderin I have Aaron Rodgers at QB, Moss / Colston at WR, and Vernon Davis at TE.

I was an idiot and used my #1 and #2 picks on a QB and WR....
Unless Jacobs is in a position to punch it in from the goal line Felix is the better choice between the two for reasons you yourself just outlined. One, he's in line for a higher work load and two, he's simply the more explosive back and even if he doesn't punch in a TD he's good for 80-90ish combined yards.

In a PPR league Felix is the way to go out of the two backs and if you're not it's pretty much a toss up. Either match up isn't bad.

brea$ton is the relative unknown, with Anderson throwing the ball in all areas of the field who's to stay he'll even see the ball with his passing mechanics?

How I would do it:

1. Felix
2. brea$ton
3. Jacobs

In a PPR league I would seriously consider starting brea$ton but do realize he may lay a total egg.
 7 years ago '08        #1019
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

M Ryan
MJD
P Thomas
Fitz
Jennings
Collie (WR/RB)
O Daniels

Naanee
McCluster
Portis
Edelman
Aromashodu
Spiller

should i accept?
No way you do this, I'm a lot more comfortable with Fitz's receiving duties in Arizona than B.Marshalls receiving/TD opportunities in Miami. lol take offense if you're a Dolphin fan, I'm just being truthful.

N Nyce said:
i have turner and forte starting rb and boldin and jennings starting wr.

need help at my flex rb/wr i have r.bush, hightower, santana moss, mike williams (tb), mike williams (sea), naanee

no clue who to throw in my flex this week

im leaning towards naanee/moss because they are against generous defenses but i also have gates at TE and i dont like starting 2 people from the same team (naanee/gates)
Santa Moss most def.

TAS1971 said:
Lesean Mccoy or Ahmad Bradshaw??
Bradshaw.

b**chesNBlunts said:
My WR's are Malcolm Floyd, Naanee, and Deshaun Jackson. My bench is Mike Wallace, Pierre Garcon, and McCluster and Brandon Lloyd. Any adjustments to be made? and i benched Jahvid Best for the new Green Bay rb. good move?
Adjustments in what way? And no, Best should have a better week than Jackson imo.

You have a rather inconsistent receiving core but one with a lot of upside. See what you can get for Jackson just out of curiosity and report back.

killacali86 said:

Brandon Jackson(GB)
fed taylor(ne)
kevin faulk(ne)
felix jones(dallas)

Did you pick up Brandon Jackson? IF he's not available pick up Felix Jones.

rzarectah said:
cool...i def need wr's since my bench is mike williams (sea) and massaquoi. i cant really rely on meachem too much either so i need more options.
Both are solid pick ups, they're okay WR3's depending on the week. I wouldn't worry about that
 7 years ago '06        #1020
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10657 10657
Start 2.....jones drew, foster, mathews

I got jd and foster in now but hate having to bench one these guys
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago