Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Sensitive Kevin Durant tells Grizz crowd after ejection "I got a ring tho"
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rick Ross is SCARED to mention 50 Centís name
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2010, 10:02 PM         #981
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
i know its to late but i would have went Gonzalez, as i would almost every week

EDIT....

i would say dont start him and he would just have 2 big catches 1 for a TD
The thing is that doesn't mean it was the right/wrong call

There are weeks where your Rb5 will out perform your Rb1, that does not mean you should ever attempt to start one over the other...
 7 years ago '05        #982
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 HeyCobra said:
i know its to late but i would have went Gonzalez, as i would almost every week

EDIT....

i would say dont start him and he would just have 2 big catches 1 for a TD
I went with Gonzo and kicked myself when Shiancoe caught that TD pass.
 7 years ago '08        #983
Illuminati 179 heat pts179 OP
space
space
$38,015 | Props total: 7481 7481
Cobras right, you have two reliable ends so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
 7 years ago '06        #984
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
tony romo or peyton manning?
 7 years ago '07        #985
kyhoopsgoat 416 heat pts416
space
space
$18,543 | Props total: 4211 4211
PPR League...

Devon Bess or Chris Chambers
Jamal Charles or Tim Hightower
 09-12-2010, 09:30 AM         #986
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slanger55 said:
welcome back everyone and goodluck to all this year.
:greetings10: good luck to u too

slanger55 said:
nfl.com fantasy site looking f**king wack.
lol i thought the same thing since i'm so use to espn and yahoo but they get live video so I'm up to try it out

I'm kinda torn on who to put in the W/R flex spot in one of my leagues, options, RB Jones against SD, WR R. Williams against Skins, or RB Greene against Ravens
 7 years ago '08        #987
space
space
 revolution03 said:
tony romo or peyton manning?
Manning even though Romo is notorious for doing great in his week 1 bouts.

PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
PPR League...

Devon Bess or Chris Chambers
Jamal Charles or Tim Hightower
Bess, you can really go with either receiver. They should put up similar numbers

Charles by a mile

I'm kinda torn on who to put in the W/R flex spot in one of my leagues, options, RB Jones against SD, WR R. Williams against Skins, or RB Greene against Ravens
Greene followed by Jones and then Roy.
 09-12-2010, 09:06 PM         #988
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why has nobody said this yet?

Arian motherf**king Foster

Props to everyone who like me got him in the 6th round
 7 years ago '04        #989
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
do i use my #1 waiver priority to snag brandon jackson??? players go on waivers the first game of the week and come off on tuesday.

i really want to use it, especially if this injury to grant is serious, but i feel like there could be someone in the coming weeks that might be a more worthwhile player to use it on.

thoughts?
 7 years ago '10        #990
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 -BigC- said:
Why has nobody said this yet?

Arian motherf**king Foster

Props to everyone who like me got him in the 6th round
yeah, i got him in the 3rd, i hope he continues, im in a keeper league i got ray rice in the 7th last year, i took romo/brady with my first 2 picks, and then took foster in the 3rd, i know its was early but with not alot of decent runningbacks left i had him or javid best to take a chance on so i did it. congrats on a 6th round what hopes to be a steal of the draft he he can keep his numbers up.

EsCaLaDe07 said:
do i use my #1 waiver priority to snag brandon jackson??? players go on waivers the first game of the week and come off on tuesday.

i really want to use it, especially if this injury to grant is serious, but i feel like there could be someone in the coming weeks that might be a more worthwhile player to use it on.

thoughts?
tough, like i said above, i have 2 solid, QBs and a decent backup in bradford, for the weeks i need him, but i was gonna snag vick, just so no one eles can in my league, but i dont wanna drop anyone to make the move.

but if grant is out for awhile you might wanna go ahead and do it? who eles to you see emererging, there might be a player every week going down so its the gamble.

Edit do you need a RB? and is anyone eles going after him?
 7 years ago '04        #991
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
yeah, i got him in the 3rd, i hope he continues, im in a keeper league i got ray rice in the 7th last year, i took romo/brady with my first 2 picks, and then took foster in the 3rd, i know its was early but with not alot of decent runningbacks left i had him or javid best to take a chance on so i did it. congrats on a 6th round what hopes to be a steal of the draft he he can keep his numbers up.

tough, like i said above, i have 2 solid, QBs and a decent backup in bradford, for the weeks i need him, but i was gonna snag vick, just so no one eles can in my league, but i dont wanna drop anyone to make the move.

but if grant is out for awhile you might wanna go ahead and do it? who eles to you see emererging, there might be a player every week going down so its the gamble.

Edit do you need a RB? and is anyone eles going after him?

i guarentee he will be picked up if i dont grab him. i have Ryan Matthews, Ahmad Bradshaw, Justin Forsett, and Clinton Portis as my RBs so i DEFINATELY could use some backfield help. Jackson could slot into my flex spot nicely.
 09-13-2010, 07:03 PM         #992
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right now I am down 5 with Shonn and Charles in the game while my opponent has nobody

Why does 5 points feel so f**king huge when your down but so small when your up
 7 years ago '05        #993
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,523 | Props total: 779 779
 -BigC- said:
Right now I am down 5 with Shonn and Charles in the game while my opponent has nobody

Why does 5 points feel so f**king huge when your down but so small when your up
lol your down 5, ill trade spots with u fam. im down 25 and have matthews left with eli on my bench and kolb playing 3 series not knowing what f**kin city hes in.
 7 years ago '04        #994
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
 slanger55 said:
lol your down 5, ill trade spots with u fam. im down 25 and have matthews left with eli on my bench and kolb playing 3 series not knowing what f**kin city hes in.
haha i feel for you man, kolb singlehandedly ruined my week. right now im up 3 with matthews left to go, but he has shonn greene, darren sproles, and the chargers D
 09-13-2010, 08:16 PM         #995
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I f**king lose this god damn motherf**king game
 7 years ago '08        #996
space
space
 EsCaLaDe07 said:

thoughts?
Who would you drop?

-BigC- said:
If I f**king lose this god damn motherf**king game
lol I accidently left Berrian in my line up and lost by a f**king point. Oh yeah, did I mention Berrian was -1 or some s**t
 7 years ago '04        #997
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
Its being reported that R.Grant is done for the year.

Goodbye #1 waiver priority
Goodbye Anthony Gonzales (late late pick and is now hurt)

Hellooooooo Brandon Jackson!! :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #998
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
and i dont know how, but i somehow snekkid a win with the 3rd lowest score this week. past years for fantasy football and baseball ive had the 3rd highest and lost in the first week...

maybe its finally my year to get lucky
 7 years ago '07        #999
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,243 | Props total: 282 282
I won in every single league I'm in this week I'm in way too many to even say
 7 years ago '10        #1000
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
im having trouble deciding on my Flex spot, i usally run a RB there, im also having problems with my WR.

starting RBS- Arian Foster and Ray Rice, now how do i put at Flex- Hightower, Jerom harrison, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington.

to me its between harrison or high tower, with Fred maybe but a bigger risk, and as of right now washington sitting, possibly dropped although i loved him last year before the injury.

my WR are Ocho, Welker, and i started as my 3rd Cribbs last week, hoping he would get more offense this year,

my bench Jacoby Jones and Danny Amendola.

Also my Qbs Romo and Brady. with Bradford on the bench, do i pick up Vick this week just to do it hes projected a bigger week then both romo and brady but id be doing it more to screw someone eles i think
Home      

most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
13 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
301 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy