Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 48
NBA LaMelo Ball 43 Points In LaVar COACHING Debut! Gelo 37 points! Melo's BEST..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
OT How Lavar Ball got his money. How he flipped it & made..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside Fat Joe says Lil Uzi Vert is a "bad version of Lil' Wayne"
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA No one helps Klove up after falling down. Crowder steps over HIM
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-12-2010, 10:30 AM         #961
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slanger55 said:
welcome back everyone and goodluck to all this year.
:greetings10: good luck to u too

 slanger55 said:
nfl.com fantasy site looking f**king wack.
lol i thought the same thing since i'm so use to espn and yahoo but they get live video so I'm up to try it out


I'm kinda torn on who to put in the W/R flex spot in one of my leagues, options, RB Jones against SD, WR R. Williams against Skins, or RB Greene against Ravens
 7 years ago '08        #962
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,473 | Props total: 10268 10268
 revolution03 said:
tony romo or peyton manning?
Manning even though Romo is notorious for doing great in his week 1 bouts.

 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
PPR League...

Devon Bess or Chris Chambers
Jamal Charles or Tim Hightower
Bess, you can really go with either receiver. They should put up similar numbers

Charles by a mile



I'm kinda torn on who to put in the W/R flex spot in one of my leagues, options, RB Jones against SD, WR R. Williams against Skins, or RB Greene against Ravens
Greene followed by Jones and then Roy.
 09-12-2010, 10:06 PM         #963
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why has nobody said this yet?

Arian motherf**king Foster

Props to everyone who like me got him in the 6th round
 7 years ago '04        #964
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
do i use my #1 waiver priority to snag brandon jackson??? players go on waivers the first game of the week and come off on tuesday.

i really want to use it, especially if this injury to grant is serious, but i feel like there could be someone in the coming weeks that might be a more worthwhile player to use it on.

thoughts?
 7 years ago '10        #965
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 -BigC- said:
Why has nobody said this yet?

Arian motherf**king Foster

Props to everyone who like me got him in the 6th round
yeah, i got him in the 3rd, i hope he continues, im in a keeper league i got ray rice in the 7th last year, i took romo/brady with my first 2 picks, and then took foster in the 3rd, i know its was early but with not alot of decent runningbacks left i had him or javid best to take a chance on so i did it. congrats on a 6th round what hopes to be a steal of the draft he he can keep his numbers up.

 EsCaLaDe07 said:
do i use my #1 waiver priority to snag brandon jackson??? players go on waivers the first game of the week and come off on tuesday.

i really want to use it, especially if this injury to grant is serious, but i feel like there could be someone in the coming weeks that might be a more worthwhile player to use it on.

thoughts?
tough, like i said above, i have 2 solid, QBs and a decent backup in bradford, for the weeks i need him, but i was gonna snag vick, just so no one eles can in my league, but i dont wanna drop anyone to make the move.

but if grant is out for awhile you might wanna go ahead and do it? who eles to you see emererging, there might be a player every week going down so its the gamble.

Edit do you need a RB? and is anyone eles going after him?
 7 years ago '04        #966
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
 HeyCobra said:
yeah, i got him in the 3rd, i hope he continues, im in a keeper league i got ray rice in the 7th last year, i took romo/brady with my first 2 picks, and then took foster in the 3rd, i know its was early but with not alot of decent runningbacks left i had him or javid best to take a chance on so i did it. congrats on a 6th round what hopes to be a steal of the draft he he can keep his numbers up.



tough, like i said above, i have 2 solid, QBs and a decent backup in bradford, for the weeks i need him, but i was gonna snag vick, just so no one eles can in my league, but i dont wanna drop anyone to make the move.

but if grant is out for awhile you might wanna go ahead and do it? who eles to you see emererging, there might be a player every week going down so its the gamble.

Edit do you need a RB? and is anyone eles going after him?

i guarentee he will be picked up if i dont grab him. i have Ryan Matthews, Ahmad Bradshaw, Justin Forsett, and Clinton Portis as my RBs so i DEFINATELY could use some backfield help. Jackson could slot into my flex spot nicely.
 09-13-2010, 08:03 PM         #967
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right now I am down 5 with Shonn and Charles in the game while my opponent has nobody

Why does 5 points feel so f**king huge when your down but so small when your up
 7 years ago '05        #968
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,650 | Props total: 924 924
 -BigC- said:
Right now I am down 5 with Shonn and Charles in the game while my opponent has nobody

Why does 5 points feel so f**king huge when your down but so small when your up
lol your down 5, ill trade spots with u fam. im down 25 and have matthews left with eli on my bench and kolb playing 3 series not knowing what f**kin city hes in.
 7 years ago '04        #969
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
 slanger55 said:
lol your down 5, ill trade spots with u fam. im down 25 and have matthews left with eli on my bench and kolb playing 3 series not knowing what f**kin city hes in.
haha i feel for you man, kolb singlehandedly ruined my week. right now im up 3 with matthews left to go, but he has shonn greene, darren sproles, and the chargers D
 09-13-2010, 09:16 PM         #970
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I f**king lose this god damn motherf**king game
 7 years ago '08        #971
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,473 | Props total: 10268 10268
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
do i use my #1 waiver priority to snag brandon jackson??? players go on waivers the first game of the week and come off on tuesday.

i really want to use it, especially if this injury to grant is serious, but i feel like there could be someone in the coming weeks that might be a more worthwhile player to use it on.

thoughts?
Who would you drop?

 -BigC- said:
If I f**king lose this god damn motherf**king game
lol I accidently left Berrian in my line up and lost by a f**king point. Oh yeah, did I mention Berrian was -1 or some s**t
 7 years ago '04        #972
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
Its being reported that R.Grant is done for the year.

Goodbye #1 waiver priority
Goodbye Anthony Gonzales (late late pick and is now hurt)


Hellooooooo Brandon Jackson!! :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #973
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
and i dont know how, but i somehow snekkid a win with the 3rd lowest score this week. past years for fantasy football and baseball ive had the 3rd highest and lost in the first week...

maybe its finally my year to get lucky
 7 years ago '07        #974
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,330 | Props total: 440 440
I won in every single league I'm in this week I'm in way too many to even say
 7 years ago '10        #975
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
im having trouble deciding on my Flex spot, i usally run a RB there, im also having problems with my WR.

starting RBS- Arian Foster and Ray Rice, now how do i put at Flex- Hightower, Jerom harrison, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington.

to me its between harrison or high tower, with Fred maybe but a bigger risk, and as of right now washington sitting, possibly dropped although i loved him last year before the injury.

my WR are Ocho, Welker, and i started as my 3rd Cribbs last week, hoping he would get more offense this year,

my bench Jacoby Jones and Danny Amendola.

Also my Qbs Romo and Brady. with Bradford on the bench, do i pick up Vick this week just to do it hes projected a bigger week then both romo and brady but id be doing it more to screw someone eles i think
 7 years ago '05        #976
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,770 | Props total: 2688 2688
do u think Britt is worth keeping since hes in the doghouse?

also who do yall think is the best pick up at the WR spot.

clayton (rams), brandon lloyd (broncos), or nate washington (titans)
 7 years ago '05        #977
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,052 | Props total: 3415 3415
 HeyCobra said:
starting RBS- Arian Foster and Ray Rice, now how do i put at Flex- Hightower, Jerom harrison, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington.

to me its between harrison or high tower, with Fred maybe but a bigger risk, and as of right now washington sitting, possibly dropped although i loved him last year before the injury.

my WR are Ocho, Welker, and i started as my 3rd Cribbs last week, hoping he would get more offense this year,

my bench Jacoby Jones and Danny Amendola.

Also my Qbs Romo and Brady. with Bradford on the bench, do i pick up Vick this week just to do it hes projected a bigger week then both romo and brady but id be doing it more to screw someone eles i think
I'd monitor the Hightower situation. Cards may consider playing Beanie Wells this week because Hightower fumbled twice on Sunday..if Hightower doesn't play, play Harrison. Taylor and Washington probably won't do much.

As far as receivers go, if your league counts special teams..you may want to go with Amendola. If not, I'd go Jacoby or Cribbs again.

And don't pick up Vick. He's a wildcard and Brady still will most likely put up better numbers than him.

 rzarectah said:
do u think Britt is worth keeping since hes in the doghouse?

also who do yall think is the best pick up at the WR spot.

clayton (rams), brandon lloyd (broncos), or nate washington (titans)
I have Britt on my squad too, and I think I'm gonna keep him for a week or two more, but that's only because I'm in a 10 team league and I can afford to do that. He isn't starting for me. So if you can't afford to see if he does well, I'd say try to trade him up, or drop him.

As for the receivers, this one is interesting as they all had good first day debuts. If you want my opinion, I'd say go with Nate. Yes, he's playing the Steelers, but I think he's a little more reliable than the other two, and I think Vince likes going to him a lot more than Kenny Britt. It's a toss up really as to who actually produces this week, but that's my hunch.
 7 years ago '07        #978
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,330 | Props total: 440 440
 HeyCobra said:
im having trouble deciding on my Flex spot, i usally run a RB there, im also having problems with my WR.

starting RBS- Arian Foster and Ray Rice, now how do i put at Flex- Hightower, Jerom harrison, Fred Taylor, Leon Washington.

to me its between harrison or high tower, with Fred maybe but a bigger risk, and as of right now washington sitting, possibly dropped although i loved him last year before the injury.

my WR are Ocho, Welker, and i started as my 3rd Cribbs last week, hoping he would get more offense this year,

my bench Jacoby Jones and Danny Amendola.

Also my Qbs Romo and Brady. with Bradford on the bench, do i pick up Vick this week just to do it hes projected a bigger week then both romo and brady but id be doing it more to screw someone eles i think

dont start freddy this week vs NYJ, I'd start hightower over Harrison
 7 years ago '06        #979
TAS1971 
space
avatar space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
Lesean Mccoy or Ahmad Bradshaw??
 7 years ago '05        #980
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
My WR's are Malcolm Floyd, Naanee, and Deshaun Jackson. My bench is Mike Wallace, Pierre Garcon, and McCluster and Brandon Lloyd. Any adjustments to be made? and i benched Jahvid Best for the new Green Bay rb. good move?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Cryptocurrencies Have Lost About $300 Billion in Value -- in 3Weeks
152 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The Official Story of Magnolia Shorty Life N Death! New Orleans stand up!
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Tom Brady trolling Lil Duval
118 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Jan 22 - Trump slaps tariffs on foreign solar panels and washing machines
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside New Pics of Aundreana Rene
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 2
DC Fans petition to make the Joker gay!
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy