Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 246
Image(s) inside Alien visit earth post pictures on 4chan
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
NFL Monday Night Football: Americas Team vs the Cardinals
394 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
NFL Man quits nearly 30 year stadium job after Buffalo Bills kneel during the ..
248 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Nicki Minaj congrats Cardi B for her #1
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #901
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,177 | Props total: 9328 9328
down 11...other dude has celek to go and i got boldin and cards defense
 8 years ago '06        #902
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,872 | Props total: 3167 3167
Just made it through to the semifinals with all 3 of my teams!!!!

:dancingcool:
:dancingcool:
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #903
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,621 | Props total: 6724 6724
Congrats bro, did not succeed. Don't feel like prt scrning the f**king heart breaking losses.
 8 years ago '05        #904
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 764 764
hasselback vs bucs
or
palmer vs chargers
 12-16-2009, 01:21 AM         #905
BO$IGGA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i think i'd go with Hasselbeck cause the Bucs are weak and Palmer hasn't been throwing a lot lately. Seattle's running game isn't great so they might throw more. plus Chargers D has been ok lately, and on offense they're clicking, so the Bengals might try to control the game with the run..but then again that could lead to good PA passes for Palmer. Final answer: Hasselbeck


What 2 RB's should I start? It's PPR, 20yd/1pt
Knowshon Moreno vs Oakland
Cedric Benson @ San Diego
Beanie Wells @ Detroit
Chris Jennings @ KC

I'm thinking Moreno and Wells..but Jennings has a great matchup too and Im sure Benson will get a lot of carries so i dunno
 8 years ago '07        #906
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,233 | Props total: 129 129
Haha I made some ruthyyyy waiver pick ups for my 600$ league.

I got Ray Rice & CJ goin' up against Miami & Chi-Town so I'm hopin' for big games from them.... I picked up Kyle Orton, over Cutler .. I had Ryan but he got injured.

Also Have

Colston/Calvin Johnson/Hakeem Nicks .. as my recievers.

DST = Texans, hopefully they put up points against STL.

made WC in my league because of a tie earlier in the season.

Dude i'm playin' has Jamaal Charels/Addai as startin' RB's.
Rivers @ QB
Roddy White, Jerricho Cotchery & Avant as WR's
DClark @ TE
& Patriots DST.

I'm favored by 25....Hopefully I make it to the Ship again this year & win.
 8 years ago '06        #907
SKDontPlay 
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 10 10
should i drop Michael Turner to pick up Snelling or Knowshon Moreno? i clinched for the playoffs and i have a bye week....just waiting for championship game week 17
 8 years ago '07        #908
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,228 | Props total: 274 274
in my money league i was up by 11 going into the MNF game, I had Hightower and brea$ton, guy i played had Alex smith and SF DEF...i thought there was no chance I'd lose.... i got SMOKED
 8 years ago '08        #909
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,621 | Props total: 6724 6724
LMFAO @ Keith. The loss margins irk me the most. Will post later
 8 years ago '08        #910
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,621 | Props total: 6724 6724

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Now ask me why in the world I felt Cassel would bounce back, furthermore Rodgers f**king a.ss refused to throw for a TD.

Do not compute, I was up 204-202 in the other league and I woke up with 2 pts subtracted and 2 added for him.


Last edited by Illuminati; 12-16-2009 at 11:13 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #911
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 764 764
lol joe buddens forums
 8 years ago '05        #912
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 764 764
texans vs rams

or

seahawks vs bucs

kellen winslow vs seahawks

or

Fred Davis vs NYG


Last edited by slanger55; 12-16-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #913
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,233 | Props total: 129 129
 slanger55 said:
texans vs rams

or

seahawks vs bucs

kellen winslow vs seahawks

or

Fred Davis vs NYG
Davis without a question....NYG been havin' trouble against the TE's.

& Also....I'd go Texans over Seahawks....I could see Freeman lightin' them up.
 8 years ago '05        #914
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 764 764
 m-f said:
Davis without a question....NYG been havin' trouble against the TE's.

& Also....I'd go Texans over Seahawks....I could see Freeman lightin' them up.
proped... ya i texans playin rams with the new qb starting , i like thier chances.
 8 years ago '07        #915
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,228 | Props total: 274 274
 slanger55 said:
texans vs rams

or

seahawks vs bucs

kellen winslow vs seahawks

or

Fred Davis vs NYG
I'd go Fred Davis just because Kellen hasnt been doing s**t lately(at least when i check on him he doesnt)

And DEF..I'd go Houston, they could easily get a TD, and hold ST L under 10 pts
 8 years ago '04        #916
EsCaLaDe07 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
what the hell do i do with reggie wayne this week? He goes tonight against JAC, do you think he will play enough to justify starting him over an Antonio Bryant or Johnny Knox? At least the dude im going against has peyton so if they rest starters, he is f**ked too.

Also, Fred Davis or Shiancoe this week?
 8 years ago '08        #917
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,621 | Props total: 6724 6724
 slanger55 said:
hasselback vs bucs
or
palmer vs chargers
I favor Hasselbeck, it is the Bucs after all.

 BO$IGGA said:
hmm i think i'd go with Hasselbeck cause the Bucs are weak and Palmer hasn't been throwing a lot lately. Seattle's running game isn't great so they might throw more. plus Chargers D has been ok lately, and on offense they're clicking, so the Bengals might try to control the game with the run..but then again that could lead to good PA passes for Palmer. Final answer: Hasselbeck


What 2 RB's should I start? It's PPR, 20yd/1pt
Knowshon Moreno vs Oakland
Cedric Benson @ San Diego
Beanie Wells @ Detroit
Chris Jennings @ KC

I'm thinking Moreno and Wells..but Jennings has a great matchup too and Im sure Benson will get a lot of carries so i dunno
Ben
Moreno
Wells
Jennings

Would go with Benson and Moreno brah. The game against SD should be competitive so I expect Benson to have a huge workload. Benson sir.

 m-f said:
Haha I made some ruthyyyy waiver pick ups for my 600$ league.

I got Ray Rice & CJ goin' up against Miami & Chi-Town so I'm hopin' for big games from them.... I picked up Kyle Orton, over Cutler .. I had Ryan but he got injured.

Also Have

Colston/Calvin Johnson/Hakeem Nicks .. as my recievers.

DST = Texans, hopefully they put up points against STL.

made WC in my league because of a tie earlier in the season.

Dude i'm playin' has Jamaal Charels/Addai as startin' RB's.
Rivers @ QB
Roddy White, Jerricho Cotchery & Avant as WR's
DClark @ TE
& Patriots DST.

I'm favored by 25....Hopefully I make it to the Ship again this year & win.
As long as you get QB cotnribution I'm more than certain you won lol. Good s**t brah

 SKDontPlay said:
should i drop Michael Turner to pick up Snelling or Knowshon Moreno? i clinched for the playoffs and i have a bye week....just waiting for championship game week 17
Every week counts from here on, would cut him.
 8 years ago '08        #918
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,621 | Props total: 6724 6724
 slanger55 said:
texans vs rams

or

seahawks vs bucs

kellen winslow vs seahawks

or

Fred Davis vs NYG
Texans, juicy matchup.

Fred Davis, he's just that dude brah. Campbell will keep targetting him.



 EsCaLaDe07 said:
what the hell do i do with reggie wayne this week? He goes tonight against JAC, do you think he will play enough to justify starting him over an Antonio Bryant or Johnny Knox? At least the dude im going against has peyton so if they rest starters, he is f**ked too.

Also, Fred Davis or Shiancoe this week?
You start him and I'm more than certain he out produces Bryant and Knox combiend lmfao. Anything can happen but you don't bench your stars.

I would start Davis btw.
 8 years ago '05        #919
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 764 764
 Illuminati said:
Texans, juicy matchup.

Fred Davis, he's just that dude brah. Campbell will keep targetting him.


I would start Davis btw.
thank you my man!

so my line up is looking like....

M Hasselbeck A QB
B Jacobs A RB
M BarberA RB
D Bowe A WR
H Nicks A WR
F Davis A TE
M Crosby A K (@PITT might replace him)
Texans A DST


C Palmer RS QB
A Bradshaw RS RB
J Fargas RS RB
R White RS WR
K Winslow RS TE
Bengals RS DST


do yall agree?


Last edited by slanger55; 12-17-2009 at 03:20 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #920
Illuminati 173 heat pts173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,621 | Props total: 6724 6724
Yep agree with that. You start Wayne Escalade?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bitİh
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Another EARTHQUAKE: North Korea struck
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Sep 24 - Trumps NFL tweets are an illegal act.
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy