Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boujee Women Think Red Lobster Ain't High Class Enough?!?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Best scouting report on Lonzo Ball and why his game may not translate to t..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #841
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 philly337 said:
man i better make the playoffs...have a beast a.ss team and if i lose the last 2 weeks (looks like i'm goin to lose this week) i'll miss the playoffs
Who've you got left? Your team is under performing man lol, don't know what else to say.

keithbm1111 said:
ok got a question........

I can start 2 RBs this week, I usually go with DeAngelo Williams and S Jax, with Ricky Williams on the bench.

S Jax is questionable, hasnt practiced all week, should i risk starting him or risk starting Ricky over him

Ricky will probably run all over Buffalos pathetic D
I think he's going to play, as does his coach.

Both Ricky and S-Jax have more favorable match ups than DeAngelo Will. imo, I'm sure Jax will suit up.
 7 years ago '06        #842
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
i still got all of my team but don't like my chances with the matchups i have...

i have brees,peterson,peirre thomas,boldin,sidney rice,gostowski,and cards defense to go and he has rodgers and felix jones who already went and deangelo williams,cotchery,colston,olsen,bironas,and pats defense...he's up 47-10 (i had witten go and he had rodgers and jones)
 7 years ago '04        #843
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$17,770 | Props total: 1670 1670
1 big question for both of my teams...

Mendenhall vs. Baltimore
Forsett vs. St. Louis
Pierre Thomas vs. NE
Hightower vs. Tennessee

i need to pick 1 really cuz i'm gonna roll wit Forsett a.ssumin Julius Jones cant play...now i know Mendenhall doesnt have an ideal matchup against Baltimore but i'm leanin towards him cuz yahoo is reportin that Big Ben might not play and Dennis Dixon will be startin if thats the case and if that happens Mendenhall will prolly get 20-25 carries and maybe even more cuz they will limit Dixon havin to pass...think i should take a chance???

and for my other team its the same situation except its between(have to pick 1):

Jonathan Stewart vs. Jets
Mendenhall vs. Ravens
Hightower vs. Titans

i was also thinkin bout grabbin Rock Cartwright off waivers and possibly plug him in cuz i think he could have a decent game against Philly...
 7 years ago '04        #844
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
oh yea, 1 more lol...

now i know this seems retarded but i'm considering benching Peyton Manning this week for Carson Palmer..dont know if i should do it tho, both have favorable matchups and seein the way that Stafford torched the Browns last week i definitely think Palmer could light them up..Peyton is playin Houston by the way and he only had 15 points the last time they played, and he's somewhat underperforming as the end of the season approaches cuz his numbers have started to dip from that strong start that he had
 7 years ago '05        #845
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 553 553
i'd go with mendenhall in both leagues and then go with palmer over manning for same reason you listed plus benson might not play. but if you need another running back grab bernard scott if he's out there he had 119 yards last week at the raiders and he'll probably get the start. your other backs are really questionable i think mendenhall is solid choice though.
 7 years ago '04        #846
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 carden2 said:
i'd go with mendenhall in both leagues and then go with palmer over manning for same reason you listed plus benson might not play. but if you need another running back grab bernard scott if he's out there he had 119 yards last week at the raiders and he'll probably get the start. your other backs are really questionable i think mendenhall is solid choice though.
much appreciated...the update on benson is sayin its a game-time decision but both Lewis and Benson believe he'll be ready to go, he'll prolly be splittin carries wit Scott in that case, but yea i was definitely thinkin of runnin wit Mendenhall anyway if Big Ben is out...there are a lot of things i'ma have to look at come tomorrow tho cuz if Reggie Bush isnt gonna play then Pierre will prolly put up some good numbers too in what will prolly be a shootout
 7 years ago '05        #847
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 553 553
 chctynig2804 said:
much appreciated...the update on benson is sayin its a game-time decision but both Lewis and Benson believe he'll be ready to go, he'll prolly be splittin carries wit Scott in that case, but yea i was definitely thinkin of runnin wit Mendenhall anyway if Big Ben is out...there are a lot of things i'ma have to look at come tomorrow tho cuz if Reggie Bush isnt gonna play then Pierre will prolly put up some good numbers too in what will prolly be a shootout
yah all your backs go against solid defenses new england is like 12th i think baltimore prolly top 5 and tennessee i know there in top 10 so you got tough choices might look into jamaal charles kansas city he had a kick off return last week and week before had a rushing td. i always watch chef games cause there usually my local games he's solid and they go against the chargers. and there run defense isn't real strong especially knowing chefs don't have bowe cause 4 game suspension.

i just seen on espn during clemson game says dennis dixon is starting and big ben wont play.

Last edited by carden2; 11-28-2009 at 11:04 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #848
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
hope ben is out next week cause i play him and they're playin oakland lol.

anyway hope peterson plays...said he had an illness.Hope it's nothin serious and he plays.They talk like he will but u never know with the nfl
 7 years ago '08        #849
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
1 big question for both of my teams...

Mendenhall vs. Baltimore
Forsett vs. St. Louis
Pierre Thomas vs. NE
Hightower vs. Tennessee

i need to pick 1 really cuz i'm gonna roll wit Forsett a.ssumin Julius Jones cant play...now i know Mendenhall doesnt have an ideal matchup against Baltimore but i'm leanin towards him cuz yahoo is reportin that Big Ben might not play and Dennis Dixon will be startin if thats the case and if that happens Mendenhall will prolly get 20-25 carries and maybe even more cuz they will limit Dixon havin to pass...think i should take a chance???

and for my other team its the same situation except its between(have to pick 1):

Jonathan Stewart vs. Jets
Mendenhall vs. Ravens
Hightower vs. Titans

i was also thinkin bout grabbin Rock Cartwright off waivers and possibly plug him in cuz i think he could have a decent game against Philly...
I would roll with either P.Thomas or Mendenhall and I'm sure Big Ben will play.

Mendenhall again brah.

chctynig2804 said:
oh yea, 1 more lol...

now i know this seems retarded but i'm considering benching Peyton Manning this week for Carson Palmer..dont know if i should do it tho, both have favorable matchups and seein the way that Stafford torched the Browns last week i definitely think Palmer could light them up..Peyton is playin Houston by the way and he only had 15 points the last time they played, and he's somewhat underperforming as the end of the season approaches cuz his numbers have started to dip from that strong start that he had
Peyton will carve up the Texans, take my word for it.
 7 years ago '06        #850
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$30,761 | Props total: 2650 2650
percy or sims-walker?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 257 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 7 years ago '08        #851
space
space
I don't even know what to say anymore lmfao, benched Forsett in one league and started him in a second because he was all I had. f**king Forsett... did not expect 130 yards 2 TDs @ all despite the matchup.

Sorry I'm late Banga
 7 years ago '04        #852
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
got f**ked today with kurt warner and michael turner. I ended up starting turner (bad choice) but picked up V. Young on wednesday and was able to plug him in this morning. I scored big time on that one.

As usual, Chris mother f**kin Johnson carried my team. Im up by 46.18 but dude has Tom Brady and Rashard Mendenhall to go. Im praying to god that i can hold on, a win this week will have me looking good for the playoffs.
 7 years ago '06        #853
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
man i should win my s**t aslong as pats defense and colston don't go off but everything else in my league went wrong so my win is almost pointless because now whether i lost or won it looks like it will come down to if i win next week.If i lose next week and this other dude wins i'm out...if i win i'll be in 3rd (f**ked up).Really need to win next week or dude lose.I have some bad matchups and the guy i need to lose is playin the top team in league who has 8 straight wins but has a pretty good matchup on him

goin to be f**kin hot if i don't make playoffs.If i won today i needed like 1 game to go my way out of 4 and everybody i needed to lose wins what the f**k kinda s**t is that?

Last edited by philly337; 11-29-2009 at 08:18 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #854
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
Finally broke my 6 game losing streak and I think I should be in the playoffs if this one guy gets upset.

Harvin, Forsett, and "Mr. MVP" (Farve) were big this week.

...but too bad my 1st place team in my other league is now crippled at the RB position (literally).
 7 years ago '04        #855
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
yea i'm down to Randy Moss vs. Robert Meachem tonight, i need Randy to outscore him by 3 points for me to win...sounds easy but Meachem been the endzone target lately for Brees thats why i'm a lil hesitant about it...

and in my other matchup i'm kinda screwed UNLESS Welker gets like 2 TDs and most of Brady's passing yards because guess who my opponent has left??? Tom Brady f**ked up right??
 7 years ago '08        #856
space
space
lmfao Tom Bradys f**king picks f**ked me up... so now I'm 6-6 in a league with my last f**king matchup meaning life or death well not literally... but you get it.

This will be an important week to prep for.
 7 years ago '06        #857
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Illuminati said:
lmfao Tom Bradys f**king picks f**ked me up... so now I'm 6-6 in a league with my last f**king matchup meaning life or death well not literally... but you get it.

This will be an important week to prep for.
same situation for me..i need to win or this other team lose.If maroney,welker,or watson would have went off i'd be good but maroney was the only one close

anyway now i need to decide between boldin,calvin johnson,and sidney rice this week.Have boldin and rice in now but it's hard to bench johnson especially when boldin might be playin with leinart.s**t will prolly decide my game because our matchup are close
 7 years ago '04        #858
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
welp i lost...but i still clinched a playoff berth at 9-3 in one of my leagues...my other league i'm 7-5 in 3rd place, a win and i'm in but the dude i'm facing is like 3rd in scoring in the league even tho he's like 6th place...but i'm 1st tho but my team be hit and miss tho so ionno

actually i'm 1st in scoring in both of my leagues
 7 years ago '05        #859
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,438 | Props total: 650 650
Goodluck to my bx fam that needs a W to make playoffs this week.

Well my lucky sorry a.ss squad is at 7-5. in my 14 team league, I need a W this week to clinch.

so heres what i gots.

QB Palmer vs Lions
RB Barber vs Giants
RB Jacobs vs Cowboys
WR White vs Eagles
WR Nicks vs Cowboys
TE Winslow vs Panthers
K Crosby vs Ravens
DST Bengals vs Lions

i just picked up Jason Avant. shud i start him over nicks?

heres my bench

RBs James Harrison, Justin Fargas, Bernard Scott
WRs Avant , BOWE ( hope i make it pass 1st round to use him)

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 253 (-61) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 7 years ago '06        #860
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
so what yall think....gotta pick 2 from boldin,calvin johnson,and sidney rice.I have boldin and rice in now but was thinkin of puttin in calvin and rice with warner's injury up in the air.I usually know who i'm goin to start and ask for advice to make myself feel better (lol) but this week i have no idea..prolly go with whatever yall say here

johnson pros - if anybody will have a huge game between boldin and johnson it would be johnson because of bombs

johnson cons - goin against pretty good pass defense and could get very few points...i think boldin is atleast good for 5-7 regardless

boldin pros -i'll have most my lineup goin monday night (peterson,rice,boldin).I like it better knowing how many points i need to get and having 3-4 guys goin.Also like i said earlier johnson could end up with 2 or 22...think boldin gets atleast 5 and could get up to 15

boldin cons - warner might not play and might have johnson sittin on the bench with a lot of points

I need this win for playoffs...help me out i'm goin nuts!!!

Last edited by philly337; 12-03-2009 at 12:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So since FOX watches Boxden...
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Gay rapper ILOVEMAKONNEN having a panic attack.
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
441 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lol this is what my girlfriend made me
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ex lesbian see's hell! This is what she saw!
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
345 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy