Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 NBA Knicks, Cavs in trade discussions centered around Kyrie & Melo & possible ..
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
318 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How Great Is Our God?! Mel B's Thot Nanny Threatens To Release Threeso..
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #761
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$27,651 | Props total: 7931 7931
 Illuminati said:
Calvin against the Lions weak a.ss secondary. R
hope ur right..lions are second worst in the league against the past and vikings comin off a bye week
 8 years ago '05        #762
LilCrzyAzn 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
Trade Calvin Johnson or Marques Colston for Thomas Jones? I really lack RBs: Mendenhall, Moreno, Beanie Wells, Maroney.
 8 years ago '06        #763
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
aight fellas i need some serious advice.I like my team and have the best team in my league but they are under performing like s**t (i'm 4-5 and lost 3 straight) and this is the last week for trades.I'm goin to give some possible trades i can make.Let me know if u think i should stick with what i got or pull the trigger on one...my team is

brees
peterson
p thomas
boldin
c johnson
witten
gostowski
cards

bench
romo
bell
bradshaw
rice
manningham
brea$ton
scaife
karney
bears

trade 1:
dude on my league who's team is the only one close to mine has brady,fitz,moss,gonzalez,tomlinson,grant.Was thinkin of offering calvin and boldin for fitz and a bench reciever (doubt it do that) or offering brees,bradshaw,boldin,johnson for brady,grant,moss,fitz (duno if he'd do it but he hates the patriots and been trying to deal brady all year.I would gain at my rb and reciever position but at qb the next 2 weeks brees plays rams and bucs but at the same time come playoffs brees might be on the bench because they have homefield wrapped up

trade 2:
another guy has rivers,steven jackson,and vincent jackson.Was thinking of offering brees,thomas,and johnson for river,jackson,and jackson

trade 3:
guy has deangello williams and colston...was thinking of offering calvin and pierre for williams and colston

think i should just ride it out or make one of these trades?I need to win 3 out of the next 4 to lock up a playoff spot...i might be able to get in going 2-2 since i have more points then the guys close to me in record

EDIT: i was f**kin around and offered dude boldin and rice for fitz....he said he's do romo and sindey rice for fitzgerald.I'm tempted to take that s**t...i might need romo for the playoffs and he''ll prob deal brady to get a better rb but duno......UPDATE: decided to go with it but now the guy changed his mind...f**k

Last edited by philly337; 11-11-2009 at 04:01 PM..
 11-11-2009, 06:45 PM         #764
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem with all your trades is your really trying to come up on people. I think almost everyone of those trades are way to lopsided for anyone with a brain to really think about accepting. Megatron's value should be so low to anyone that you will not get anything outside of a receiver 3 type of a dude so far(because he has been performing like one and is hurt). Good luck with all that, but seriously doubt you pull anything real out of that.

btw the dude who thought about Fitz for romo/rice must either not have a QB or is a crackhead.
 8 years ago '06        #765
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The problem with all your trades is your really trying to come up on people. I think almost everyone of those trades are way to lopsided for anyone with a brain to really think about accepting. Megatron's value should be so low to anyone that you will not get anything outside of a receiver 3 type of a dude so far(because he has been performing like one and is hurt). Good luck with all that, but seriously doubt you pull anything real out of that.

btw the dude who thought about Fitz for romo/rice must either not have a QB or is a crackhead.
don't see how they're that lopsided...i honestly don't wanna make the trade just lookin to upgrade at a position but then be downgradin at qb.....but regardless i wasn't askin whether u think i can pull it off was askin whether it's a good idea to make the trade when i need to win 3 out of the next 4 and i i would be losing brees who the next 2 weeks is going against tampa and rams but will prob be benched in playoffs for fantasy because they'll b
low out the nfc
 11-11-2009, 09:08 PM         #766
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But you would not really be downgrading at QB would you? Brady is on the exact same level as Brees, and Brees has what the #5 ranked running offense right now? He has had monster games then single digit games, don't see how you would be downgrading for Tom Brady or Rivers. Maybe a very very very tiny bit, but it would not make up the difference for the rest of what you would be getting. If you can pull any of your trades off do them...
 8 years ago '04        #767
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
this game i'm playing this week is for the top spot on the league. i got my lineup set, just a little on the fence with my defenses. i can start 1 out of
Bengals
Jets
Titans (i picked them up as a plug and play for this week, dunno if i'm gonna stick with that)
 8 years ago '07        #768
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 265 265
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
this game i'm playing this week is for the top spot on the league. i got my lineup set, just a little on the fence with my defenses. i can start 1 out of
Bengals
Jets
Titans (i picked them up as a plug and play for this week, dunno if i'm gonna stick with that)
Titans could be good because they're playing the Bills, I wouldnt go with Cincy, either NYJ or TENN
 8 years ago '07        #769
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Alright need a D for this week, who do I pick up?

Cowboys vs. GB
Falcons vs. CAR
Dolphins vs. TB
Bengals vs. PIT
Titans vs. BUF
 8 years ago '07        #770
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 265 265
 MythMade said:

Cowboys vs. GB
Falcons vs. CAR
Dolphins vs. TB
Bengals vs. PIT
Titans vs. BUF
Cowboys should get a lot of sacks
Titans could do well vs the Bills
I'd stay away from Cincy
Miami and ATL could do OK

I'd probably go Dallas
 11-13-2009, 12:12 AM         #771
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Titans are the safe play
Cowboys could win or lose you the game. Sure they may get sacks but the secondary is also suspect
 8 years ago '08        #772
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
$37,074 | Props total: 5901 5901
 philly337 said:
hope ur right..lions are second worst in the league against the past and vikings comin off a bye week
Detroit running game won't get them anywhere, they'll be heavy relying on their passing game to keep them competitive.

LilCrazyAzn- I would pull the trigger on Calvin for T.Jones. He's a borderline RB1 @ this point.
 8 years ago '08        #773
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
Bengals
Jets
Would start the Bengals.

MythMade said:

Cowboys vs. GB
Falcons vs. CAR
Dolphins vs. TB
Bengals vs. PIT
Titans vs. BUF
Bengals or Dolphins.
 8 years ago '06        #774
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
Ok here we go I have two FF teams not sure which RBs to start I have to choose from Chris Johnson of course hes starting R.Mendenhall,J.Stewart,T.Hightower, L.Tomlinson..
second team I have D.Williams,B.Wells,C.Portis,b.WestbrookT.Hightower , R.Mendenhall and J.Stewart
 8 years ago '08        #775
space
space
1st: Johnson-Mendenhall-Hightower-Stewart in that order.
2nd: Williams and Mendenhall. Check before tip off...
 8 years ago '04        #776
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 644 644
MANNING @ PATRIOTS?

OR

BREES @ RAMS?

thanks
 8 years ago '08        #777
space
space
Would start Brees.
 8 years ago '04        #778
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 644 644
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Illuminati again.

ill get u later.
 8 years ago '06        #779
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,766 | Props total: 2629 2629
I Won 5 straight weeks..and now I just lost 5 straight weeks.

Players are having career fantasy games against me.

:(
 8 years ago '08        #780
space
space
lol WUT. I started off somewhat slow but Mr.Rice/CJ and co. are willing me to victory. I haven't lost in quite a while lol.

I f**ked up with that Calvin Johnson pick, my bad whoever it was.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
69 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe on O.J. Simpson: "Can't Embrace Someone That Didn't Embrace..
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
48 comments
23 hours ago