Image(s) inside Wiz Khalifa brought flowers to Pablo Escobar tomb
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never be this guy young bulls
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Charlamagne The God speaks on people hating LaVar Ball & speaks on black f..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #721
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
man this some bulls**t...got the best team in my league and my "star players" keep f**kin me...calvon johnson didn't play,rice got me 4,boldin got me 2,cards defense got me 2 (started them over bears since last week bears got a big fat 0..and this week they get 31),witten got me 3.Peterson is the only dude on my team with over 5 poits other then my kicker...meanwhile the guy i'm playin every single player he had did nothing all game and got a td somewhere.Even his kicker threw a td on me lol.Unless brees gets 30 and thomas/bell (which ever i start) get as many as turner i'll be 4-4

lookin to make some trades.What yall think about boldin for roddy white?I traded roddy but boldin is trash right now.One td on the year and stayin hurt.I been tryin to hold onto him cause he plays lions,niners,and rams in the playoffs but damn if he's only gettin 4 points a game f**k it
 11-02-2009, 10:46 AM         #722
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way in hell would any sane person trade Boldin for Roddy.
 7 years ago '06        #723
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
 -BigC- said:
No way in hell would any sane person trade Boldin for Roddy.
i'd be gettin gore in return though...gore and roddy for pierre thomas,boldin,and garcon
 7 years ago '06        #724
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
picked garrad over sanchez & it cost me this week but anyways

got a 1 flex spot for week 9 who should i play
tj housh vs det(my other wrs r welker,djackson & simms-walker)
forte vs arz(other rb is r brown & r grant)
celek vs dallas(other tight end is vernon davis)
 7 years ago '06        #725
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
what a f**kin headache this bell/thomas s**t is.Have no idea who i'm goin to start next week.Thomas gets the yards and bell gets goal line carriest.Now tonight thomas was on goal line

Last edited by philly337; 11-02-2009 at 09:44 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #726
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
The worst team in my league (0-7) decides to score 180+ points on me....
 7 years ago '07        #727
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 philly337 said:
i'd be gettin gore in return though...gore and roddy for pierre thomas,boldin,and garcon

You better do that trade without a hint of hesitation....
 7 years ago '06        #728
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
^^^dude changed his mind after gore went off...anyway i got one week till my trade deadline and peirre thomas/bell situation has me confused and boldin is staying hurt...been thinkin of tryin to trade boldin and thomas for a god running back like turner and decent reciever or something.Anybody have idea what trades i could try and make let me know....

Qb - brees
rb - p thomas
rb - peterson
wr - boldin
wr - c johnson
te - witten

Bench
qb - romo
rb - bell
rb - bradshaw
wr - rice
wr - brea$ton
wr - garcon
te - scaife

not goin to mention my defense and kickers cause they aren't trade worthy bu as u can see my team is nice but witten,boldin,johnson have been busts this year and now thomas is in that same topic with bell taking carries.I know i can trade brees,thomas,and boldin and get eli manning,steven jackson,and vincent jackson or some trade like that but really don't wanna let brees go with his easy macthup comin up.At the same time he'll prolly be bench when my playoffs come around since they have a 4 game division lead.Don't think i could pull the trigger on brees though
 7 years ago '08        #729
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
space
$36,312 | Props total: 4740 4740
Are you guys going to make the playoffs from how things look now? I have like the highest point total in practically all of my leagues lmfao and I have like some 500. mark records and some really good ones.

Should have a good second half.
 7 years ago '04        #730
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$17,770 | Props total: 1670 1670
i got a question about a trade...dude offered me Ronnie Brown for Marques Colston...i originally tried to get Ronnie Brown from him for Steve Smith(NYG) but he declined, i know Smith's value is fading fast and i'm tryna dump him ASAP but thats beside the point...

anyways i'm wonderin if i should pull the trigger on that trade cuz i want Ronnie Brown to definitely solidify at least 1 of my RBs...

my running backs are Pierre Thomas, Rashard Mendenhall and Tim Hightower

my receivers are Marques Colston, Sims-Walker, Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Steve Smith(NYG), Hakeem Nicks, and Crabtree

i think i have enough depth at receiver to make up for the loss of Colston and Brown would give me a great first option for a RB...plus i'm tryna rob him of his depth at RB in case he makes it to the playoffs(which he should) dude has Turner, Chris Johnson, Ronnie Brown AND Cedric Benson

so should i accept this trade?
 7 years ago '06        #731
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Are you guys going to make the playoffs from how things look now? I have like the highest point total in practically all of my leagues lmfao and I have like some 500. mark records and some really good ones.

Should have a good second half.
man i duno...if i don't i'll be pissed..got the best team and 4-4 because my players are seriously slackin (witten,boldin,thomas (splittin carries),and johnson (hurt).Went from second in points (dude above me had jones-drew,andre johnson and shaub) to like the middle of the pack in the last 2 week (scored 71 and 69 lol).I'm goin to be mad as f**k if i don't get some money this year in a 12 team league and i got brees,peterson,boldin,witten,and johnson
 7 years ago '06        #732
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
bears or cardinals?I started the wrong one the past two weeks.I want to start the cardinals because they have been puttin up decent numbers (get a lot of turnovers and sacks) plus i have brea$ton goin so don't want to root against him but they f**ked me last week and bears went off.Also not many defenses have put up good numbers on the bears (haven't played a lot of high powered offense though).I think my defense will win it or lose it for me this week
 7 years ago '04        #733
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,538 | Props total: 116 116
need advice on who to start. or help making my mind up

WRs - Austin Collie, Mike Sims-Walker, Santana Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Antonio Bryant

I need to start 3

their opponents - vs Hou, vs KC ,vs ATL ,vs SEA, vs GB

what I was thinkin - I am startin not to trust Mike Sims Walker because of his falling performance the last 3 weeks but I do no trust Calvin Johnson coming off injury enough to replace him ... Austin Collie I barely know anything about him but he is projected higher than Antonio Bryant but GB secondary is good IMO so thats a hard call to make....
 7 years ago '08        #734
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i got a question about a trade...dude offered me Ronnie Brown for Marques Colston...i originally tried to get Ronnie Brown from him for Steve Smith(NYG) but he declined, i know Smith's value is fading fast and i'm tryna dump him ASAP but thats beside the point...

anyways i'm wonderin if i should pull the trigger on that trade cuz i want Ronnie Brown to definitely solidify at least 1 of my RBs...

my running backs are Pierre Thomas, Rashard Mendenhall and Tim Hightower

my receivers are Marques Colston, Sims-Walker, Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Steve Smith(NYG), Hakeem Nicks, and Crabtree

i think i have enough depth at receiver to make up for the loss of Colston and Brown would give me a great first option for a RB...plus i'm tryna rob him of his depth at RB in case he makes it to the playoffs(which he should) dude has Turner, Chris Johnson, Ronnie Brown AND Cedric Benson

so should i accept this trade?
You accept the trade sir.
 7 years ago '08        #735
space
space
 philly337 said:
bears or cardinals?I started the wrong one the past two weeks.I want to start the cardinals because they have been puttin up decent numbers (get a lot of turnovers and sacks) plus i have brea$ton goin so don't want to root against him but they f**ked me last week and bears went off.Also not many defenses have put up good numbers on the bears (haven't played a lot of high powered offense though).I think my defense will win it or lose it for me this week
I don't like either team on defense this week but I would probably side with the Cardinals. The Bears o-line is horrible... the Cardinals should be in the back field a whole lot.

Last edited by Illuminati; 11-06-2009 at 02:51 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #736
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
need advice on who to start. or help making my mind up

WRs - Austin Collie, Mike Sims-Walker, Santana Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Antonio Bryant

I need to start 3

their opponents - vs Hou, vs KC ,vs ATL ,vs SEA, vs GB

what I was thinkin - I am startin not to trust Mike Sims Walker because of his falling performance the last 3 weeks but I do no trust Calvin Johnson coming off injury enough to replace him ... Austin Collie I barely know anything about him but he is projected higher than Antonio Bryant but GB secondary is good IMO so thats a hard call to make....
Freeman throwing the ball to Bryant doesn't sound too enticing to me.

Calvin-Walker-Collie. Bryant isn't worth a start and Collie has a more favorable matchup than Moss.

GL.
 7 years ago '04        #737
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$17,770 | Props total: 1670 1670
 Illuminati said:
You accept the trade sir.
much appreciated, i went ahead and accepted it...i'm hopin to dump Steve Smith tho, i offered him and Hightower to this other guy for Frank Gore but i dont know how active dude is so he might not get it...he'd be stupid to trade me that tho lol
 7 years ago '06        #738
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
Need a little advice on adding/dropping some player.

Should I drop T.J. Houshmandzadeh ?

My other WRs are Knox, Harvin, Sims-Walker, & Bowe. (Only 2 start a week)

...and return yards count in my league.
 7 years ago '05        #739
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,438 | Props total: 650 650
matt hasselback vs lions

or

carson palmer vs ravens

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 253 (-61) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 7 years ago '08        #740
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
much appreciated, i went ahead and accepted it...i'm hopin to dump Steve Smith tho, i offered him and Hightower to this other guy for Frank Gore but i dont know how active dude is so he might not get it...he'd be stupid to trade me that tho lol
I don't think anyone will bite on Smith unless you're dangling him for spare parts lol. GL with that brah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So since FOX watches Boxden...
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
34 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Michael Irvin: Ezekiel Elliott Needs To Learn How Big Being A Cowboy Is
51 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the main games i wish they would remake/remaster
80 comments
1 day ago