Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Inmate throws another inmate over the rails
75 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 88
NFL Kelvin Benjamin looking like a retired, flabby & sick Predator
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Shaq still salty about Charles
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #721
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,160 | Props total: 6472 6472
man this some bulls**t...got the best team in my league and my "star players" keep f**kin me...calvon johnson didn't play,rice got me 4,boldin got me 2,cards defense got me 2 (started them over bears since last week bears got a big fat 0..and this week they get 31),witten got me 3.Peterson is the only dude on my team with over 5 poits other then my kicker...meanwhile the guy i'm playin every single player he had did nothing all game and got a td somewhere.Even his kicker threw a td on me lol.Unless brees gets 30 and thomas/bell (which ever i start) get as many as turner i'll be 4-4

lookin to make some trades.What yall think about boldin for roddy white?I traded roddy but boldin is trash right now.One td on the year and stayin hurt.I been tryin to hold onto him cause he plays lions,niners,and rams in the playoffs but damn if he's only gettin 4 points a game f**k it
 11-02-2009, 10:46 AM         #722
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way in hell would any sane person trade Boldin for Roddy.
 8 years ago '06        #723
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,160 | Props total: 6472 6472
 -BigC- said:
No way in hell would any sane person trade Boldin for Roddy.
i'd be gettin gore in return though...gore and roddy for pierre thomas,boldin,and garcon
 8 years ago '06        #724
shawn504 
space
avatar space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
picked garrad over sanchez & it cost me this week but anyways

got a 1 flex spot for week 9 who should i play
tj housh vs det(my other wrs r welker,djackson & simms-walker)
forte vs arz(other rb is r brown & r grant)
celek vs dallas(other tight end is vernon davis)
 8 years ago '06        #725
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,160 | Props total: 6472 6472
what a f**kin headache this bell/thomas s**t is.Have no idea who i'm goin to start next week.Thomas gets the yards and bell gets goal line carriest.Now tonight thomas was on goal line


Last edited by philly337; 11-02-2009 at 09:44 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #726
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,673 | Props total: 2364 2364
The worst team in my league (0-7) decides to score 180+ points on me....
 8 years ago '07        #727
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 philly337 said:
i'd be gettin gore in return though...gore and roddy for pierre thomas,boldin,and garcon

You better do that trade without a hint of hesitation....
 8 years ago '06        #728
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,160 | Props total: 6472 6472
^^^dude changed his mind after gore went off...anyway i got one week till my trade deadline and peirre thomas/bell situation has me confused and boldin is staying hurt...been thinkin of tryin to trade boldin and thomas for a god running back like turner and decent reciever or something.Anybody have idea what trades i could try and make let me know....

Qb - brees
rb - p thomas
rb - peterson
wr - boldin
wr - c johnson
te - witten

Bench
qb - romo
rb - bell
rb - bradshaw
wr - rice
wr - brea$ton
wr - garcon
te - scaife

not goin to mention my defense and kickers cause they aren't trade worthy bu as u can see my team is nice but witten,boldin,johnson have been busts this year and now thomas is in that same topic with bell taking carries.I know i can trade brees,thomas,and boldin and get eli manning,steven jackson,and vincent jackson or some trade like that but really don't wanna let brees go with his easy macthup comin up.At the same time he'll prolly be bench when my playoffs come around since they have a 4 game division lead.Don't think i could pull the trigger on brees though
 8 years ago '08        #729
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5617 5617
Are you guys going to make the playoffs from how things look now? I have like the highest point total in practically all of my leagues lmfao and I have like some 500. mark records and some really good ones.

Should have a good second half.
 8 years ago '04        #730
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,038 | Props total: 1958 1958
i got a question about a trade...dude offered me Ronnie Brown for Marques Colston...i originally tried to get Ronnie Brown from him for Steve Smith(NYG) but he declined, i know Smith's value is fading fast and i'm tryna dump him ASAP but thats beside the point...

anyways i'm wonderin if i should pull the trigger on that trade cuz i want Ronnie Brown to definitely solidify at least 1 of my RBs...

my running backs are Pierre Thomas, Rashard Mendenhall and Tim Hightower

my receivers are Marques Colston, Sims-Walker, Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Steve Smith(NYG), Hakeem Nicks, and Crabtree

i think i have enough depth at receiver to make up for the loss of Colston and Brown would give me a great first option for a RB...plus i'm tryna rob him of his depth at RB in case he makes it to the playoffs(which he should) dude has Turner, Chris Johnson, Ronnie Brown AND Cedric Benson

so should i accept this trade?
 8 years ago '06        #731
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,160 | Props total: 6472 6472
 Illuminati said:
Are you guys going to make the playoffs from how things look now? I have like the highest point total in practically all of my leagues lmfao and I have like some 500. mark records and some really good ones.

Should have a good second half.
man i duno...if i don't i'll be pissed..got the best team and 4-4 because my players are seriously slackin (witten,boldin,thomas (splittin carries),and johnson (hurt).Went from second in points (dude above me had jones-drew,andre johnson and shaub) to like the middle of the pack in the last 2 week (scored 71 and 69 lol).I'm goin to be mad as f**k if i don't get some money this year in a 12 team league and i got brees,peterson,boldin,witten,and johnson
 8 years ago '06        #732
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,160 | Props total: 6472 6472
bears or cardinals?I started the wrong one the past two weeks.I want to start the cardinals because they have been puttin up decent numbers (get a lot of turnovers and sacks) plus i have brea$ton goin so don't want to root against him but they f**ked me last week and bears went off.Also not many defenses have put up good numbers on the bears (haven't played a lot of high powered offense though).I think my defense will win it or lose it for me this week
 8 years ago '04        #733
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,587 | Props total: 141 141
need advice on who to start. or help making my mind up

WRs - Austin Collie, Mike Sims-Walker, Santana Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Antonio Bryant

I need to start 3

their opponents - vs Hou, vs KC ,vs ATL ,vs SEA, vs GB

what I was thinkin - I am startin not to trust Mike Sims Walker because of his falling performance the last 3 weeks but I do no trust Calvin Johnson coming off injury enough to replace him ... Austin Collie I barely know anything about him but he is projected higher than Antonio Bryant but GB secondary is good IMO so thats a hard call to make....
 8 years ago '08        #734
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5617 5617
 chctynig2804 said:
i got a question about a trade...dude offered me Ronnie Brown for Marques Colston...i originally tried to get Ronnie Brown from him for Steve Smith(NYG) but he declined, i know Smith's value is fading fast and i'm tryna dump him ASAP but thats beside the point...

anyways i'm wonderin if i should pull the trigger on that trade cuz i want Ronnie Brown to definitely solidify at least 1 of my RBs...

my running backs are Pierre Thomas, Rashard Mendenhall and Tim Hightower

my receivers are Marques Colston, Sims-Walker, Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Steve Smith(NYG), Hakeem Nicks, and Crabtree

i think i have enough depth at receiver to make up for the loss of Colston and Brown would give me a great first option for a RB...plus i'm tryna rob him of his depth at RB in case he makes it to the playoffs(which he should) dude has Turner, Chris Johnson, Ronnie Brown AND Cedric Benson

so should i accept this trade?
You accept the trade sir.
 8 years ago '08        #735
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5617 5617
 philly337 said:
bears or cardinals?I started the wrong one the past two weeks.I want to start the cardinals because they have been puttin up decent numbers (get a lot of turnovers and sacks) plus i have brea$ton goin so don't want to root against him but they f**ked me last week and bears went off.Also not many defenses have put up good numbers on the bears (haven't played a lot of high powered offense though).I think my defense will win it or lose it for me this week
I don't like either team on defense this week but I would probably side with the Cardinals. The Bears o-line is horrible... the Cardinals should be in the back field a whole lot.


Last edited by Illuminati; 11-06-2009 at 02:51 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #736
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5617 5617
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
need advice on who to start. or help making my mind up

WRs - Austin Collie, Mike Sims-Walker, Santana Moss, Calvin Johnson, and Antonio Bryant

I need to start 3

their opponents - vs Hou, vs KC ,vs ATL ,vs SEA, vs GB

what I was thinkin - I am startin not to trust Mike Sims Walker because of his falling performance the last 3 weeks but I do no trust Calvin Johnson coming off injury enough to replace him ... Austin Collie I barely know anything about him but he is projected higher than Antonio Bryant but GB secondary is good IMO so thats a hard call to make....
Freeman throwing the ball to Bryant doesn't sound too enticing to me.

Calvin-Walker-Collie. Bryant isn't worth a start and Collie has a more favorable matchup than Moss.

GL.
 8 years ago '04        #737
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,038 | Props total: 1958 1958
 Illuminati said:
You accept the trade sir.
much appreciated, i went ahead and accepted it...i'm hopin to dump Steve Smith tho, i offered him and Hightower to this other guy for Frank Gore but i dont know how active dude is so he might not get it...he'd be stupid to trade me that tho lol
 8 years ago '06        #738
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,673 | Props total: 2364 2364
Need a little advice on adding/dropping some player.

Should I drop T.J. Houshmandzadeh ?

My other WRs are Knox, Harvin, Sims-Walker, & Bowe. (Only 2 start a week)

...and return yards count in my league.
 8 years ago '05        #739
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 673 673
matt hasselback vs lions

or

carson palmer vs ravens




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 279 (+21) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 8 years ago '08        #740
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5617 5617
 chctynig2804 said:
much appreciated, i went ahead and accepted it...i'm hopin to dump Steve Smith tho, i offered him and Hightower to this other guy for Frank Gore but i dont know how active dude is so he might not get it...he'd be stupid to trade me that tho lol
I don't think anyone will bite on Smith unless you're dangling him for spare parts lol. GL with that brah.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
222 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy