Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
8 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #681
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
EDIT picked up garrad

Last edited by shawn504; 10-28-2009 at 02:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #682
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 shawn504 said:
ok my qb is on a bye so i need to pick one of these any help really just need 200 yards & 2 tds
sanchez vs mia
kerry collins vs jac
stafford vs stl
henne vs nyj
bulger vs det
alex smith vs ind
that's tough...henne got 240 and 2tds against jets last time (doubt he does it again though).Sanchez didn't have a great game against miami..i expect him to do better but sanchez doesn't put up big numbers even on his good days.f**k kerry collins.Alex smith looked good but as a niner fan i doubt it continues.Bulger has a good chance to put up some big numbers against the lions but he's just not the same anymore...that team in general.Can't believe i'm sayin this but i'd prob go with stafford.I think the kid sucks but they're goin against the rams and i could see him hookin up with calvin johnson for a few bbig plays (if both of them play)
 7 years ago '08        #683
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
Advice please!

Just got offered Andre Johnson for Steven Jackson...

What yall think? Need to make this decision asap...I could move Moreno, Pierre, or Santonio into his spot. Thought my RBs were stacked but Pierre has been a huge disappointment and Buckhalter f**ked me stealin Moreno's carries...

Props will be given

Starting Line up Before trade (2 QB league):
Favre
Mcnabb
Benson
S Jax
Ronnie Brown (W/R flex)
Randy Moss
Santonio Holmes

Bench:
Braylon
Pierre Thomas
Moreno

Last edited by TheOvaGuy; 10-26-2009 at 05:41 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #684
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
man i'm goin to lose by 5-10 points...my defense got me zero,brea$ton got me 2,pierre thomas got me 4...f**kin bulls**t.I shoulda won easy
 7 years ago '06        #685
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
$20,473 | Props total: 1399 1399
I should have never started Gore and should have played Percy Harvin instead of Bowe...

30 point lose to the worst team in the league....

:banghead:
 7 years ago '06        #686
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
 TheOvaGuy said:
Advice please!

What yall think? Need to make this decision asap...I could move Moreno, Pierre, or Santonio into his spot. Thought my RBs were stacked but Pierre has been a huge disappointment and Buckhalter f**ked me stealin Moreno's carries...

Props will be given

Favre
Mcnabb
Benson
S Jax
Ronnie Brown (W/R flex)
Randy Moss
Santonio Holmes

Bench:
Braylon
Pierre Thomas
Moreno

Didn't Andre just get injury and has blood work being done this week?

Steven Jackson may not score touchdowns but he's a guaranteed 10+ points each week and I think he has a good match up next week....

7 years ago '06        #687
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
just got offfered this trade...he wants romo and bradshaw i get gore,chad henne,and devery henderson. my team right now is

brees
peterson
p thomas
boldin
c johnson
witten
gostowski
cardnials

bench
romo
bradshaw
bell
rice
brea$ton
garcon
scaife
karney
bears

i'm feel i need a running back because bell and thomas are takin points from eachother but wanted to see who this week pans out as it looks like bell might be getting the bulk and is goin to get the ball at the goal ine..i also love havin romo on my bench.My playoffs are week 14-16 and if saints win next week they'll have a 4 game lead and running away with the division and they'd prob bench him at end of year and i could put romo in for playoffs....also i'm not lettin gores fantasy points fool me 49rs blockin has been terrible...what yall think?Should i accept?
 7 years ago '08        #688
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
I couldn't even locate the f**king section, Ronnie needs to stop f**king with the layout and get to banning trolls like Blueprint.
 7 years ago '08        #689
space
space
space
I'll reply later, go and stash Charles, Jamaal.
 7 years ago '04        #690
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 226 226
should i play PEYTON sunday or save DREW BREES for monday??
 7 years ago '08        #691
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
man this pierre thomas mike bell s**t is gettin old fast.My team is a beast and since bell came back it's k!llin my points.Need one to get hurt lol.Anyway i was thinkin of a trade i can make but not a lot of solid backs out there....trades i was thinkin let me know what yall think...

benson for bell and thomas (only prob is benson has a bye then pit then ravens..also peterson has a bye comin up so would be a rough 3 weeks having to start bradshaw)

kevin smith for bell or thomas or both?(was think of seein if i can grab smith with thomas straight up or bell but i doubt it...if not u think dealin both for him would be worth it?)

no other rbs really jump out at me..they're all gettin carries stolen from them or not performing.If the saints would just give bell or thomas 15 carries i wouldn't give a f**k..either of them will get the job done but looks like a 10-10 split.Kinda wish they'd name bell starter since he's goin to get the goal line carries
I understand the predicament you're in, I would def. pull the trigger on Thomas-Bell for K.Smith and filler. Kevin Smith is the lone back and swallows up all the carries in the Colddddddd D :)

shawn504 said:
EDIT picked up garrad
 TheOvaGuy said:
Advice please!

Props will be given

Favre
Mcnabb
Benson
S Jax
Ronnie Brown (W/R flex)
Randy Moss
Santonio Holmes

Bench:
Braylon
Pierre Thomas
Moreno
Try Braylon and Benson for Andre+filler instead.

philly337 said:
just got offfered this trade...he wants romo and bradshaw i get gore,chad henne,and devery henderson. my team right now is

brees
peterson
p thomas
boldin
c johnson
witten
gostowski
cardnials

bench
romo
bradshaw
bell
rice
brea$ton
garcon
scaife
karney
bears

i'm feel i need a running back because bell and thomas are takin points from eachother but wanted to see who this week pans out as it looks like bell might be getting the bulk and is goin to get the ball at the goal ine..i also love havin romo on my bench.My playoffs are week 14-16 and if saints win next week they'll have a 4 game lead and running away with the division and they'd prob bench him at end of year and i could put romo in for playoffs....also i'm not lettin gores fantasy points fool me 49rs blockin has been terrible...what yall think?Should i accept?
get him to add something else besides henderson and henne and do it b rah.
 7 years ago '08        #692
space
space
space
 slimyellow said:
should i play PEYTON sunday or save DREW BREES for monday??
You start Peyton.
 7 years ago '08        #693
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
Thanks for all your advice Illuminati!

Now for my toughest question yet...

BTW I went ahead and took Andre Johnson for S Jax after taking a look at Jax's upcoming opponents...I feel good about it

Sooo...for my question

Start: 2 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

Current Roster:
QB: Favre, Mcnabb
RB: Ronnie, P. Thomas
WR: Andre Johnson, Braylon Edwards
FLEX: Beanie Wells
TE: __________
K: Nick Folk
DEF: Broncos
Bench: Randy Moss (Bye), Santonio Holmes (Bye), Moreno, Benson (Bye), Alex Smith (Favre has a Bye next week and NO other QBs except Jamarcus and Delhomme available PLUS he plays TEN for Favre’s bye week)

I have NO tight end and must drop someone to pick one up (prob. pick up Shiancoe)

Beanie faces DET, STL, and GB in the fantasy playoffs (that is if I am one of the 8 out of 10 teams to make it). Im currently in 9th place with a record of 2-6. Got some real ballers in this league.

Who do I drop??? Or is there any other advice?

THANKS!!

Last edited by TheOvaGuy; 10-28-2009 at 09:21 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #694
space
space
space
You're in a pickle urgh... I wouldn't cut anyone on your roster. You need all the production you can get but as you alluded to, you're starting QB has a bye next week and it would be stupid of you to cut Smith.

I say stick with your current roster, if you're desperate for wins now I would say cut Smith and start pick up Delhomme lulz.

Weigh your options and pick the more attractive option. I would say cut Smith, I didn't cut any of my players in one league I'm in knowing a W wasn't worth cutting any of my contributing players. Then again, I had a winning record.

Cut Smith brah and hope one of the other two bums produce.

Last edited by Illuminati; 10-28-2009 at 11:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #695
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
Mike Sims-Walker (vs. Ten) or Frank Gore (vs. Ind)

Donovan McNabb (vs. NY Giants) or Brett Favre (vs. GB)
 7 years ago '06        #696
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Illuminati said:
I understand the predicament you're in, I would def. pull the trigger on Thomas-Bell for K.Smith and filler. Kevin Smith is the lone back and swallows up all the carries in the Colddddddd D :)

Try Braylon and Benson for Andre+filler instead.

get him to add something else besides henderson and henne and do it b rah.
just to be clear that ur clear....i'd be getting henne,henderson,and gore and i'd be losing romo and bradshaw

i rejected the trade because my gut is tellin me bell will end up be the starting back soon and i think i'll need romo come playoff time but i still been debating puttin the trade up again.I think i can get garrard as my backup but not sure i'm good with him being my starting qb if i need him in playoffs
 7 years ago '07        #697
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,117 | Props total: 139 139
 TheOvaGuy said:
Thanks for all your advice Illuminati!

Now for my toughest question yet...

BTW I went ahead and took Andre Johnson for S Jax after taking a look at Jax's upcoming opponents...I feel good about it

Sooo...for my question

Start: 2 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

Current Roster:
QB: Favre, Mcnabb
RB: Ronnie, P. Thomas
WR: Andre Johnson, Braylon Edwards
FLEX: Beanie Wells
TE: __________
K: Nick Folk
DEF: Broncos
Bench: Randy Moss (Bye), Santonio Holmes (Bye), Moreno, Benson (Bye), Alex Smith (Favre has a Bye next week and NO other QBs except Jamarcus and Delhomme available PLUS he plays TEN for Favre’s bye week)

I have NO tight end and must drop someone to pick one up (prob. pick up Shiancoe)

Beanie faces DET, STL, and GB in the fantasy playoffs (that is if I am one of the 8 out of 10 teams to make it). Im currently in 9th place with a record of 2-6. Got some real ballers in this league.

Who do I drop??? Or is there any other advice?

THANKS!!
Shiancoe is a good pick up, same with donald lee or jermichael finley (if he plays this week). Marcedes Lewis is even a decent pickup.
 7 years ago '07        #698
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,117 | Props total: 139 139
 01seay said:
Mike Sims-Walker (vs. Ten) or Frank Gore (vs. Ind)

Donovan McNabb (vs. NY Giants) or Brett Favre (vs. GB)
those are both tough, I'd go Simms-walker and McNabb.

with all this hype around Favre I dont think he'll do great, at leasti hope he wont. Simms-Walker is just a beast. theres no way you can start him and Gore?
 7 years ago '07        #699
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
We need to pick up a WR for this week. (Traded for Megatron and has been hurt every week since but one) The best ones available are Derrick Mason, Hakeem Nicks(already have Manningham) Austin Collie Lee Evans and Steve brea$ton.
 7 years ago '08        #700
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
 Illuminati said:
You're in a pickle urgh... I wouldn't cut anyone on your roster. You need all the production you can get but as you alluded to, you're starting QB has a bye next week and it would be stupid of you to cut Smith.

I say stick with your current roster, if you're desperate for wins now I would say cut Smith and start pick up Delhomme lulz.

Weigh your options and pick the more attractive option. I would say cut Smith, I didn't cut any of my players in one league I'm in knowing a W wasn't worth cutting any of my contributing players. Then again, I had a winning record.

Cut Smith brah and hope one of the other two bums produce.
 keithbm1111 said:
Shiancoe is a good pick up, same with donald lee or jermichael finley (if he plays this week). Marcedes Lewis is even a decent pickup.
Smith faces TEN defense when Favre is on bye. I really hate to cut him just for that fact. I feel like my RBs are my strength. What ya'll think about dropping Moreno (averageing like 3.4 yd/game)? I just know that Beanie is gonna take over that #1 spot. AHHH if I only had ONE more roster spot. hahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I hear Nintendo out here fu*king up already Hm ?..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy