Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 128
NBA The RICHEST NBA player who nobody knows about...
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
NBA DarealLambo "EX Step Father" Comes For His Son
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
BOX Well Damn Conor is out here giving Paulie Malignaggi that work
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #641
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,654 | Props total: 7934 7934
i picked up brea$ton and rice this week so i gotta decide whether to start brea$ton,rice,or garcon.Might have to start brea$ton if boldin don't play
 8 years ago '04        #642
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 101 101
Ya'll think this is a good trade?

I offered my boy Brandon Jacobs and McNabb for Fitz.

I got Schaub as my starter and just picked up Flacco off waivers and got MJD, Ray Rice and Jonothan Stewart at RB. My WR's are a lil weak I got Greg Jennings, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks, and Welker
 8 years ago '07        #643
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 265 265
 SickBlitz said:
Ya'll think this is a good trade?

I offered my boy Brandon Jacobs and McNabb for Fitz.

I got Schaub as my starter and just picked up Flacco off waivers and got MJD, Ray Rice and Jonothan Stewart at RB. My WR's are a lil weak I got Greg Jennings, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks, and Welker
you probably could have done mcnabb for him straight up, no?

either way, is this what your team looks like if this trade goes through:
Schaub/Flacco
MJD
Rice
Jennings
Fitz
Welker

thats a solid QB/RB/WR lineup
 8 years ago '08        #644
Jeans&Sneakers 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$4,331 | Props total: 1010 1010
Addai vs STL
or
Pierre Tohmas vs MIA
 8 years ago '07        #645
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 KeleN_07 said:
Addai vs STL
or
Pierre Tohmas vs MIA

Neither would do bad I think. I think that Addai and the Colts will dominate the Rams so Addai will get his but the same will be said about Pierre Thomas.


Honestly, take Pierre.
 8 years ago '05        #646
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,611 | Props total: 2245 2245
Thomas Jones vs Oakland or Frank Gore vs Houston?

I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones cause Gore just came off that injury and Oakland's run D is abysmal but what do you think?
 8 years ago '04        #647
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
Really though call for me

Roy Williams WR (coming off injury) against horrible ATL secondary
or
Pierre Garcon WR against STL, coming off bye week
 8 years ago '07        #648
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 265 265
^^I'd go Garcon, I'm not a big Williams fan anymore. Getting traded out of Detroit to Dallas was terrible for him
 8 years ago '06        #649
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,654 | Props total: 7934 7934
i'd take that trade easily....havin trouble who to start.have to start 2 and my recievers are....

boldin - against giants and might not play
brea$ton - against giants
sidney rice - against steelers
garcon - against rams

i really wanna start garcon against the rams but everybody is talkin like it's a bad play.He could get nothin like last week or could blow up on the rams....rice has been solid but don't have great faith in him...brea$ton and boldin get the passes but goin against giants and both aren't the healthiest
 8 years ago '08        #650
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
I regret not fixing my team earlier in the work lulz. I'll mass reply.
 8 years ago '08        #651
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 philly337 said:
man i got a calvin johnson on a bye so would have to start garcon this week against the rams but isn't gonazlez comin back this week?I can go pick up sidney rice or hakeem nicks but there is a 10 dollar transaction fee and not sure if i'd be worth it.I drafted nicks but had to cut him early in the year.....he's been rackin points and i told everybody he'd be good but most of his points has come at the end of games and 2 of his 3 tds were from carr....and rice is goin against steelers
Gonzalez isn't coming back this week no, he has no real timetable. I would probably only consider adding Nicks.

 philly337 said:
i picked up brea$ton and rice this week so i gotta decide whether to start brea$ton,rice,or garcon.Might have to start brea$ton if boldin don't play
brea$ton as I have my doubts when it comes to Boldin starting. I'd say it's 80-20 in favor of brea$ton starting.

 SickBlitz said:
Ya'll think this is a good trade?

I offered my boy Brandon Jacobs and McNabb for Fitz.

I got Schaub as my starter and just picked up Flacco off waivers and got MJD, Ray Rice and Jonothan Stewart at RB. My WR's are a lil weak I got Greg Jennings, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks, and Welker
Why the hell not? That's a great f**king trade dude except you could probably get him to add a filler player. Get a RB3 in return.

 KeleN_07 said:
Addai vs STL
or
Pierre Tohmas vs MIA
Addai, Bell is cutting into Thomas's value. Plus the Rams suck lol...
 8 years ago '08        #652
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 Switchc2390 said:
Thomas Jones vs Oakland or Frank Gore vs Houston?

I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones cause Gore just came off that injury and Oakland's run D is abysmal but what do you think?
Frank Gore, he has the juiciest matchup of all backs this week.

 yaleRULES said:
Really though call for me

Roy Williams WR (coming off injury) against horrible ATL secondary
or
Pierre Garcon WR against STL, coming off bye week
Williams simply because he'll get the targets.

 philly337 said:
i'd take that trade easily....havin trouble who to start.have to start 2 and my recievers are....

boldin - against giants and might not play
brea$ton - against giants
sidney rice - against steelers
garcon - against rams

i really wanna start garcon against the rams but everybody is talkin like it's a bad play.He could get nothin like last week or could blow up on the rams....rice has been solid but don't have great faith in him...brea$ton and boldin get the passes but goin against giants and both aren't the healthiest
brea$ton-Rice as Boldin isn't starting and Rice's chemistry with Favre > Peyton with Garcons.
 10-22-2009, 06:10 PM         #653
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which 3 do I start????

S. Jax (been solid for me....bound to get in the endzone SOME TIME)
R. Brown (been ballin')
Benson
P. Thomas

Thanks yall
 8 years ago '07        #654
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 265 265
 TheOvaGuy said:
Which 3 do I start????

S. Jax (been solid for me....bound to get in the endzone SOME TIME)
R. Brown (been ballin')
Benson
P. Thomas

Thanks yall
I'd start Jax, Brown, Benson
 8 years ago '08        #655
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
What he said, P.Thomas is being devalued by Bells presence.
 8 years ago '06        #656
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,654 | Props total: 7934 7934
good look for the help illuminatii...i alredy put rice in my starting lineup before readin ur post but i still can't decide on boldin,brea$ton,and garcon...boldin and brea$ton both have injuries and playing #1 pass defense.....and garcon doesn't get many looks but is playin the rams who are horrid.Goin to see how boldin and brea$ton practice the rest of the week
 10-23-2009, 01:34 PM         #657
tHE dEFiNiTi0N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do I start Warner or Palmer?
 8 years ago '08        #658
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,094 | Props total: 5913 5913
 philly337 said:
good look for the help illuminatii...i alredy put rice in my starting lineup before readin ur post but i still can't decide on boldin,brea$ton,and garcon...boldin and brea$ton both have injuries and playing #1 pass defense.....and garcon doesn't get many looks but is playin the rams who are horrid.Goin to see how boldin and brea$ton practice the rest of the week
brea$ton is always injured lol, he'll go for sure.

 tHE dEFiNiTi0N said:
Do I start Warner or Palmer?
Warner sir.
 8 years ago '05        #659
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,480 | Props total: 732 732
pick 2

Hakeem Nicks
Dwayne Bowe
Roddy White




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 305 (+41) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 10-24-2009, 12:08 PM         #660
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Need some help

Pick 3 WRs: Jennings(v. Clev), Welker(v. TB), Austin(v. ATL), Ward(v. Minni)
Pick 1 TE: Clark (v. StL) or Miller (v. Minni)

Pick 1 QB: Big Ben (v. Minni) or McNabb(v. Was) --> Big Ben most consistent for me but McNabb could have a big game this week.

Pick 1 RB: M. Bush(v. NYJ) or R. Williams (v. N.O)
Pick 1 WR: Bennett (v. Cinci) or Jenkins (v. Dal)

Biggest Dilemma:

Pick 1 QB: Big Ben(v. Minni) or Romo(v. ATL) -->Big Ben has been my most consistent player, but Romo could have a big game this week.

Ok I have 2RBs and 2WRs positions with a RB/WR Flex, which combo should fill the spots:
For RBs I have, Forte (v. Cinci), Jacobs (v. Ari), M. Bush(v. NYJ) and F. Jones (v. ATL--listed as probable.)
For WRs I have, Jennings(v. Clev), Austin(v. ATL), Walter (v. SF..thinking about dropping for Knox) and Bowe (v. SD)

As stated before thinking about dropping Walter for Knox, a good move?

I think that's it lol, thanks in advance and will prop if I can

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside I might not pullout
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Jul 21 - Man who isn't father of child still owes child support
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Charlie Sheen's '9/11' Movie Trailer Blasted as 'Offensive' and 'Extrem..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Jul 21 - Flordia Teens filmed, mocked drowning man
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy