Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 153
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 122
Why Tee Grizzley constantly going to the Chi dissing dead people
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Goddamn Rachel Dolezal Is Starting To Look Good
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
NFL Belichick lmaoooooooooo
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #621
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,796 | Props total: 3427 3427
 philly337 said:
crushed my game....my players really didn't do that good other then brees..peterson ended up gettin me points but c johnsons was hurt had to start walter who got me 3,boldin only got me 5,pierre thomas got me like 7,witten was on a bye and scaife got me a big 0...lol.

Was lookin at my matchup and schedule though and barring some bulls**t i'm lookin to win almost every game left in the season lol.I know it won't happen but lookin pretty good just hope i don't lose in the playoffs
i feel u on that man, the guy thats 4th place in one of my leagues has some favorable matchups the first week of the playoffs(i'm 1st by the way) i'm hopin someone who has tough matchups will end up makin the playoffs...thats a.ssumin i make it...but at 5-1 i'm in a good position to make the playoffs
 8 years ago '04        #622
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
need to start clearing house on one team, here's who I'm thinking of getting rid of
Kevin Walter, TO, Mendenhall, Parker, Marshawn Lynch, and Fred Jackson

TO is just clouding up my bench
But I'm too scared to drop the buffalo RBs

I'm on the verge of dropping Parker for Cadillac

any suggestions?
 8 years ago '06        #623
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 11758 11758
man i got a calvin johnson on a bye so would have to start garcon this week against the rams but isn't gonazlez comin back this week?I can go pick up sidney rice or hakeem nicks but there is a 10 dollar transaction fee and not sure if i'd be worth it.I drafted nicks but had to cut him early in the year.....he's been rackin points and i told everybody he'd be good but most of his points has come at the end of games and 2 of his 3 tds were from carr....and rice is goin against steelers
 8 years ago '07        #624
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I lost by 26 points this week. If I put Ray Rice over Knowshon I would have won. I had Randy, Cutler(in for Peyton) do well this week. NYG Defense got me HAMMERED for -3 and Know did NOTHING.

He had Marques Colston, Broncos D, Maurice Jones, Aaron Rodgers. All dominated this week
 8 years ago '06        #625
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 11758 11758
i picked up brea$ton and rice this week so i gotta decide whether to start brea$ton,rice,or garcon.Might have to start brea$ton if boldin don't play
 8 years ago '04        #626
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 210 210
Ya'll think this is a good trade?

I offered my boy Brandon Jacobs and McNabb for Fitz.

I got Schaub as my starter and just picked up Flacco off waivers and got MJD, Ray Rice and Jonothan Stewart at RB. My WR's are a lil weak I got Greg Jennings, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks, and Welker
 8 years ago '07        #627
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,323 | Props total: 421 421
 SickBlitz said:
Ya'll think this is a good trade?

I offered my boy Brandon Jacobs and McNabb for Fitz.

I got Schaub as my starter and just picked up Flacco off waivers and got MJD, Ray Rice and Jonothan Stewart at RB. My WR's are a lil weak I got Greg Jennings, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks, and Welker
you probably could have done mcnabb for him straight up, no?

either way, is this what your team looks like if this trade goes through:
Schaub/Flacco
MJD
Rice
Jennings
Fitz
Welker

thats a solid QB/RB/WR lineup
 8 years ago '08        #628
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 1182 1182
Addai vs STL
or
Pierre Tohmas vs MIA
 8 years ago '07        #629
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 KeleN_07 said:
Addai vs STL
or
Pierre Tohmas vs MIA

Neither would do bad I think. I think that Addai and the Colts will dominate the Rams so Addai will get his but the same will be said about Pierre Thomas.


Honestly, take Pierre.
 8 years ago '05        #630
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,045 | Props total: 3408 3408
Thomas Jones vs Oakland or Frank Gore vs Houston?

I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones cause Gore just came off that injury and Oakland's run D is abysmal but what do you think?
 8 years ago '04        #631
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
Really though call for me

Roy Williams WR (coming off injury) against horrible ATL secondary
or
Pierre Garcon WR against STL, coming off bye week
 8 years ago '07        #632
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,323 | Props total: 421 421
^^I'd go Garcon, I'm not a big Williams fan anymore. Getting traded out of Detroit to Dallas was terrible for him
 8 years ago '06        #633
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 11758 11758
i'd take that trade easily....havin trouble who to start.have to start 2 and my recievers are....

boldin - against giants and might not play
brea$ton - against giants
sidney rice - against steelers
garcon - against rams

i really wanna start garcon against the rams but everybody is talkin like it's a bad play.He could get nothin like last week or could blow up on the rams....rice has been solid but don't have great faith in him...brea$ton and boldin get the passes but goin against giants and both aren't the healthiest
 8 years ago '08        #634
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,451 | Props total: 10252 10252
I regret not fixing my team earlier in the work lulz. I'll mass reply.
 8 years ago '08        #635
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,451 | Props total: 10252 10252
 philly337 said:
man i got a calvin johnson on a bye so would have to start garcon this week against the rams but isn't gonazlez comin back this week?I can go pick up sidney rice or hakeem nicks but there is a 10 dollar transaction fee and not sure if i'd be worth it.I drafted nicks but had to cut him early in the year.....he's been rackin points and i told everybody he'd be good but most of his points has come at the end of games and 2 of his 3 tds were from carr....and rice is goin against steelers
Gonzalez isn't coming back this week no, he has no real timetable. I would probably only consider adding Nicks.

 philly337 said:
i picked up brea$ton and rice this week so i gotta decide whether to start brea$ton,rice,or garcon.Might have to start brea$ton if boldin don't play
brea$ton as I have my doubts when it comes to Boldin starting. I'd say it's 80-20 in favor of brea$ton starting.

 SickBlitz said:
Ya'll think this is a good trade?

I offered my boy Brandon Jacobs and McNabb for Fitz.

I got Schaub as my starter and just picked up Flacco off waivers and got MJD, Ray Rice and Jonothan Stewart at RB. My WR's are a lil weak I got Greg Jennings, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Hakeem Nicks, and Welker
Why the hell not? That's a great f**king trade dude except you could probably get him to add a filler player. Get a RB3 in return.

 KeleN_07 said:
Addai vs STL
or
Pierre Tohmas vs MIA
Addai, Bell is cutting into Thomas's value. Plus the Rams suck lol...
 8 years ago '08        #636
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,451 | Props total: 10252 10252
 Switchc2390 said:
Thomas Jones vs Oakland or Frank Gore vs Houston?

I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones cause Gore just came off that injury and Oakland's run D is abysmal but what do you think?
Frank Gore, he has the juiciest matchup of all backs this week.

 yaleRULES said:
Really though call for me

Roy Williams WR (coming off injury) against horrible ATL secondary
or
Pierre Garcon WR against STL, coming off bye week
Williams simply because he'll get the targets.

 philly337 said:
i'd take that trade easily....havin trouble who to start.have to start 2 and my recievers are....

boldin - against giants and might not play
brea$ton - against giants
sidney rice - against steelers
garcon - against rams

i really wanna start garcon against the rams but everybody is talkin like it's a bad play.He could get nothin like last week or could blow up on the rams....rice has been solid but don't have great faith in him...brea$ton and boldin get the passes but goin against giants and both aren't the healthiest
brea$ton-Rice as Boldin isn't starting and Rice's chemistry with Favre > Peyton with Garcons.
 10-22-2009, 07:10 PM         #637
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which 3 do I start????

S. Jax (been solid for me....bound to get in the endzone SOME TIME)
R. Brown (been ballin')
Benson
P. Thomas

Thanks yall
 8 years ago '07        #638
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,323 | Props total: 421 421
 TheOvaGuy said:
Which 3 do I start????

S. Jax (been solid for me....bound to get in the endzone SOME TIME)
R. Brown (been ballin')
Benson
P. Thomas

Thanks yall
I'd start Jax, Brown, Benson
 8 years ago '08        #639
Illuminati 204 heat pts204 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,451 | Props total: 10252 10252
What he said, P.Thomas is being devalued by Bells presence.
 8 years ago '06        #640
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 11758 11758
good look for the help illuminatii...i alredy put rice in my starting lineup before readin ur post but i still can't decide on boldin,brea$ton,and garcon...boldin and brea$ton both have injuries and playing #1 pass defense.....and garcon doesn't get many looks but is playin the rams who are horrid.Goin to see how boldin and brea$ton practice the rest of the week
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Slim cutie with a bangin body
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
56 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
BBW (Bad Black Woman)
8 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
26 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy