Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 26 - MILF, 40, Jailed for Having Threesome with lucky Boys Age 14
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside JoJo Lookin Sexy AF On Stage Bending Over - Thick Thighs
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Ebro Responds to Accusations on Joe Budden's Podcast
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Papoose signs to MMG Records
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #581
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 673 673
need some waiver wire gold....

need a rb sleeper off the wire in a 14 team league any ideas. i got jacobs and fargas goin with barber and donald brown on the bench.

BX HELP!!!!

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 279 (+21) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 8 years ago '08        #582
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5617 5617
 slanger55 said:

need a rb sleeper off the wire in a 14 team league any ideas. i got jacobs and fargas goin with barber and donald brown on the bench.

BX HELP!!!!
Only Jamal Charles and J.Norwood come to mind.
 8 years ago '08        #583
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
man i'm not sure how i pulled this s**t out my a.ss but i got a trade accepted and aslong as it don't get vetoed i'm untouchable...if it does get veto'd i'll put the s**t in every day lol....12 team league and my roster would be..

QB - Brees
RB - Peterson
RB - P Thomas
WR - Boldin
WR - C Johnson
TE - Witten
K - Gostowski
TM - Bears

Bench
QB - Romo
QB - Anderson
RB - Mike Bell
RB - Bradshaw
WR - Walter
WR - Garcon
TE - Scaife
K - Karney
TM - Cardinals

they better not veto the s**t
That's a pretty f**king Godly team lol. Good stuff man. I made a few trades of myself, I got to panicking and this is what happened.

Orton-S.Smith (NYG)-Forte-Royal-Choice for Cotch-MJD-Moreno-Johnson. I've got Aaron Rodgers @ QB with Matt Cassel as my backup, I might have slightly overpaid but it's a PPR league and MJD > Forte. Or so I think lol.

In another league I traded: Cutler-Evans-White for Rodgers and A.Johnson. Evans is cut worthy so it was Cutler-White for Rodgers-A.Johnson.
 8 years ago '06        #584
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$27,172 | Props total: 6501 6501
 Illuminati said:
That's a pretty f**king Godly team lol. Good stuff man. I made a few trades of myself, I got to panicking and this is what happened.

Orton-S.Smith (NYG)-Forte-Royal-Choice for Cotch-MJD-Moreno-Johnson. I've got Aaron Rodgers @ QB with Matt Cassel as my backup, I might have slightly overpaid but it's a PPR league and MJD > Forte. Or so I think lol.

In another league I traded: Cutler-Evans-White for Rodgers and A.Johnson. Evans is cut worthy so it was Cutler-White for Rodgers-A.Johnson.
yea i'm tryin to get andre johnson now.Don't think he will accept because he has a hook up with shaub but i offered him romo and calvin johnson for andre johnsons and matt stafford.Hopin he is thinkin about depth and having a qb for his bye week.Either way prolly better he doesn't accept incase brees gets hurt or they keep winning and run away with the division and they end up benchin him when u i got my fantasy super bowl (if i make it...should with that team)
 8 years ago '07        #585
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,199 | Props total: 253 253
 slanger55 said:

BX HELP!!!!
Try Sammy Morris, Cadillac Williams ( who has f**king sucked but SHOULD be good because the coaches ride him about being the starter ), moreno/buckhalter (depending on buckhalter's health)
 8 years ago '04        #586
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
i just waas proposed two trades, what do you think of both of them??

Tomlinson & Braylon Edwards for Reggie Wayne & Jerious Norwood (I have Turner)

Percy Harvin & Braylon Edwards for Steve Smith (Car) & Hakeem Nicks

I really dont want to sell low on LT caus i think he will have a huge second have. He has to if the bolts want any chance of making the playoffs. I really want a solid #1 reciever to compliment Anquan Boldin in my starting lineup tho. Smith has the capibility and I wouldnt mind giving up Percy & Braylon, but he is double teamed so often and hasnt done anything in the first part of the season. Thoughts?
 8 years ago '06        #587
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
i just waas proposed two trades, what do you think of both of them??

Tomlinson & Braylon Edwards for Reggie Wayne & Jerious Norwood (I have Turner)

Percy Harvin & Braylon Edwards for Steve Smith (Car) & Hakeem Nicks

I really dont want to sell low on LT caus i think he will have a huge second have. He has to if the bolts want any chance of making the playoffs. I really want a solid #1 reciever to compliment Anquan Boldin in my starting lineup tho. Smith has the capibility and I wouldnt mind giving up Percy & Braylon, but he is double teamed so often and hasnt done anything in the first part of the season. Thoughts?
what is ur starting lineup?Need to know ur other rb's other then turners...

i honestly think tomlinson is done..and i've been the one arguin all off season he didn't fall off and just had an inury last year but he just doesn't look the same and reggie wayne is a huge pick up plus u get to handcuff turner...might not be worth it though if u don't have a solid number 2 rb

the second trade is hard to say.Steve smith hasn't looked good but it's hard to believe he won't start having big games...it's steve smith.At the same time i thought edward goin to jets might take him back to 07 form and it's only been 1 game but looks to have potential....also harvin has been doin good.I like nicks and actually drafted him but hard to see what giants are goin to do with him.one game he gets one catch for a long td and another they throw him the ball a lot more

if u have a good number 2 running back the first trade is lookin good.Wayne has been beastin and colts have a lot of easy match ups
 8 years ago '04        #588
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Braylon Edwards
WR: Percy Harvin
RB: Michael Turner
RB: Chris Johnson
TE: Jermichael Finley
W/R: Marshawn Lynch
K: Robbie Gould
DEF: Dalllas

BN: Ladanian Tomlinson (RB)
BN: Felix Jones (RB)
BN: Beanie Wells (RB)
BN: Antonio Bryant (WR)
BN: Justin Gage (WR)
BN: Vinsanthe Shiancoe (TE)
BN: Miami (DEF)

i just pulled off a steal of a trade and gave B.Marshall, J.Cotchery, and R.Mendenhall for M.Turner, B.Edwards, and J.Gage. I am super deep at RB and Wayne would honestly make my lineup RIDICULOUS. But at the same time, if LT goes off in the second half i am going to be kicking myself...
 8 years ago '06        #589
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
i'd do that trade all day.i really don't think lt is going to rebound and reggie wayn is the top fantasy wr right as far as average points per game.even if lt does do good unless he's puttin up peterson numbers it's still worth it...u still have decent rb's and upgradin big time at WR
 8 years ago '04        #590
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
thanks for the imput man. I think since Wayne has a bye this week im gonna wait until the games start to accept the trade. I just have to make sure if LT is doing s**tty that I accept it before he declines the offer...
 10-14-2009, 05:27 PM         #591
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gotta make the trade for wayne
 8 years ago '06        #592
SKDontPlay 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 9 9
i've been thinking of trading Burleson & Ravens D for Andre Johnson & Colts D

but i'm not too sure because Burleson has an easy 3 or 4 games coming up
 8 years ago '07        #593
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I did a little research for the guys who have trouble looking for a TE when their starter is on a bye week. Look for the TE who is playing Minnesota D. If you notice the box scores of all their past weeks, a TE is number 1 or 2 in catches and yards. And average TE's like Vernon Davis and Jermichael Finley had monster games against them. Even scrubs TE's like the Browns TE and Pettigrew from Detroit had decent games. They dont know how to cover Tight Ends! Pick em up!
 10-14-2009, 11:22 PM         #594
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright here is my dilemma

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Portis......Jacobs and Bradshaw are good but Portis is facing KC which could mean super points.

Then I have Bowe and Driver against bad D's, but then I have Maclin who after last week could get another few bombs his way against Oakland

So which 2 RB's do I start, and who do I put in that WR/RB spot???
 8 years ago '04        #595
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Spid3yo said:
Alright here is my dilemma

Jacobs, Bradshaw, Portis......Jacobs and Bradshaw are good but Portis is facing KC which could mean super points.

Then I have Bowe and Driver against bad D's, but then I have Maclin who after last week could get another few bombs his way against Oakland

So which 2 RB's do I start, and who do I put in that WR/RB spot???
I would go with Jacobs and Portis, both will get the bulk of the carries for their team.

Definitely start Bowe, and between Driver and Maclin, check to see if Kevin Curtis is playing for the Eagles. If he's not, go with Maclin.

I got a dilemma with my WRs too...
I need to pick 2 between Derrick Mason, Bernard Berrian, Kevin Walter, and Mario Manningham.

I could play 3 and bump Pierre Thomas out of the flex, what does BX think?
 8 years ago '06        #596
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 3568 3568
Carson Palmer or Matt Shaub

for the flex
calvin (vs GB), mccoy (vs Oak), sidney (Bal), jonathan stewart (TB)

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 265 (+48) 
  Career: | Aug 14: 1-0, Rank #474 | Aug 12: 1-1, Rank #832 | Aug 11: 2-2, Rank #801 | Aug 10: 73-38, Rank #99 | Aug 09: 2-2, Rank #404 | Aug 08: 12-6, Rank #342 *
 8 years ago '07        #597
space
space
 LightsOut said:
I would go with Jacobs and Portis, both will get the bulk of the carries for their team.

Definitely start Bowe, and between Driver and Maclin, check to see if Kevin Curtis is playing for the Eagles. If he's not, go with Maclin.

I got a dilemma with my WRs too...
I need to pick 2 between Derrick Mason, Bernard Berrian, Kevin Walter, and Mario Manningham.

I could play 3 and bump Pierre Thomas out of the flex, what does BX think?
I'd keep Thomas in, and play Manningham and a toss up for Berrian/Mason

bangab**ch said:
Carson Palmer or Matt Shaub

for the flex
calvin (vs GB), mccoy (vs Oak), sidney (Bal), jonathan stewart (TB)
I'd probably play Palmer vs houston, for the flex I'd go with McCoy, he should have a nice day vs oakland even if he is splitting time with westbrook.
 8 years ago '04        #598
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
man, after my recent trade, aint noone f**kin with my team.

QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Percy Harvin
RB: Michael Turner
RB: Chris Johnson
W/R: Marshawn Lynch
TE: Jermichael Finley
K: Robbie Gould
DEF: Dallas

BN: Felix Jones
BN: Beanie Wells
BN: Jerious Norwood
BN: Antonio Bryant
BN: Justin Gage
BN: Vinsanthe Shiancoe
BN: Miami DEF

After i spun two trades around, I basically gave Mendenhall, LT, Brandon Marshall, and Jerricho Cotchery for Michael Turner, Reggie Wayne, Jerious Norwood, and Justing Gage.

Im straight up gonna r*pe s**t when Wayne gets off his bye next week :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #599
space
space
space
urgh sorry, ill give u guys my input later 2night.
 8 years ago '07        #600
space
space
damn escalade,,nice team. that a 12-team league? I'd be shocked if you didnt win the championship. You need Warner to stay healthy and doing his thing tho, if he goes down, any good QBs available?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
232 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This pic... internet is brutal
167 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - ISIL take over town in the Philippines, matial law declared
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Boosie talkin bout Codeine withdrawals
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
31 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Lil Yatchy's debut album, Teenage Emotions, trash or not?
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy