do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Queen Bee Looking the worst she has ever looked
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - There's a way to get rid of Trump without impeaching him
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
s1eepyboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,261 | Props total: 1582 1582
What yall think about the lineups?

3 - 1 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 131 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 13: 94-60, Rank #50 | Aug 12: 34-21, Rank #101 | Aug 11: 41-32, Rank #129 | Aug 10: 89-44, Rank #86 *
 8 years ago '08        #42
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
$35,601 | Props total: 3649 3649
Start AP, even if they go away from the ground game who the hell do they have to pass to? Berrian/Rice have lingering injuries. AP but I'll keep you updated on any last second news.

Adrian Peterson is not the only Vikings offensive starter who will be a game-time decision Sunday against Carolina.

Sidney Rice is questionable after having limited participation in practice because of a sprained posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.

If Michael Bush is available sign him.

McFadden did very little at practice Friday as he recovers from turf toe. He's listed as probable to play Sunday at Buffalo, but will probably need a pain-killing injection. Starting running back Justin Fargas is doubtful after missing all week with a groin injury. If McFadden can't go for any reason, third-string running back Michael Bush could make his first career start.

Even if McFadden touches the field I expect Bush to touch the ball 15-20 times.

Sproles should get more carries than LT as his condition hasn't improved, reports indicate he can't move laterally. I wouldn't start Sproles, he could be a good flex option though.

Sleep,

You need some running back depth, you may want to seriously consider cutting one of your QB's for a waiver wire RB. Do you have John Carlson on the waiver wire? If so, sign him and start him. He'll be a better fantasy play than both your TE's.

Same goes for your second team, sign another RB off the waiver wire, damn your RB's are banged up. That's why I always come out the draft/waiver wire with 5-6 RB's on my team. Wide Receivers are a dime a dozen.
 8 years ago '04        #43
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 483 483
 Illuminati said:
Doods, bench Ray Rice in favor of Maurice Jones Drew. Are you in a points per reception league? If not, Roy Williams/Anthony Gonzalez. I would also consider benching Favre in favor of Schaub. Start Driver in your flex position. I wouldn't bank on Roddy having a good week.
thanks for the advice. Ray was actually in my flex spot As of now im going with

Brett Favre
, NYJ QB
Joseph Addai
, Ind RB
Marshawn Lynch
, Buf RB
Maurice Jones-Drew
, Jac RB Q
Donald Driver
, GB WR
Anthony Gonzalez
, Ind WR
Tony Scheffler
, Den TE
Giants D/ST
, NYG D/ST
Ryan Longwell
, Min K

Ive got a good feeling with Favre this week though. Maybe I shouldnt but soemthings is telling me to play him.

Also I am not in PPR so I def need to go with WR who are going to get some yards and td's or they are worthless for me.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1066 1066
 Illuminati said:
Adam, I don't mean to alarm you, but Braylon is dealing with a shoulder injury. I don't expect him to do too good against the Ravens pass defense but I'd still start him. If there's one thing I've learned throughout the years of playing fantasy football, never bench your stars
@ never bench your stars. I took that chance with brees and lee evans last year, brees was doing terrible his first 9 games of the season, I remember, and Evans was doing bad as well, I'm just going to sit Braylon, I'm sure he won't do much, he's playing the Ravens, Ravens might be old but their still good, I'm even thinking about trading him. Thanks for some advice anyway, but I know what I'm doing, I might sit Grant also, it might be a last minute decision
 8 years ago '08        #45
space
space
 YoDoods said:
thanks for the advice. Ray was actually in my flex spot As of now im going with

Brett Favre
, NYJ QB
Joseph Addai
, Ind RB
Marshawn Lynch
, Buf RB
Maurice Jones-Drew
, Jac RB Q
Donald Driver
, GB WR
Anthony Gonzalez
, Ind WR
Tony Scheffler
, Den TE
Giants D/ST
, NYG D/ST
Ryan Longwell
, Min K

Ive got a good feeling with Favre this week though. Maybe I shouldnt but soemthings is telling me to play him.

Also I am not in PPR so I def need to go with WR who are going to get some yards and td's or they are worthless for me.
Yeah, I've got the same feeling with Matt Schaub. I can see him having a 25 TD/13 INT type season.

Wasn't Brees horrible for 4 weeks? Lee Evans was on/off because of the QB situation in Buffalo, who've you got starting if you bench Braylon/Grant?
 8 years ago '06        #46
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
should i trade antonio gates for dallas clark and warrick dunn?
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Wasn't Brees horrible for 4 weeks? Lee Evans was on/off because of the QB situation in Buffalo, who've you got starting if you bench Braylon/Grant?
yeah, it was 4 or 5 weeks, I got it mixed up with him having 9 interceptions and 1 touchdown or something during that stretch, and that's no excuse for Evans, he was the number 1 receiver on the team, n couldn't even put up stats until like the middle of the season when Trent went down & JP came in...already have Marshall & Boldin starting, can start either Bryant Johnson or Dwayne Bowe, but I'm going with Johnson, & Kevin Smith for Grant, Grant's still last minute decision though
 8 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
should i trade antonio gates for dallas clark and warrick dunn?
I wouldn't do it.
 8 years ago '08        #49
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
I wouldn't do it.
Yeppers. I can see the logic behind that Adam, what's your record?
 8 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Yeppers. I can see the logic behind that Adam, what's your record?
2-0, I started Grant, fu*k it dude, I'm just gonna take the risk, I also started the Titans over the Giants this week, I gotta feeling Cinci is going to show some life today. I was going to put Smith over AP but I'm just gonna risk keeping AP in there, and if I lose, I lose this week, I'll be 2-1, and that'll be alright with me, cuz I'll just have a better and stronger team next week
 8 years ago '07        #51
space
space
I wanna start [Jason] Campbell over Roesthlisberger but fu*k it, I'm just gonna keep Big Ben in there

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 09-22-2008 at 01:39 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #52
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 0 0
brees (with no colston) vs. denver

or

rodgers Vs. dallas????
 8 years ago '04        #53
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 546 546
Do you think Steve Slaton is worth a start today in his first NFL start? I think it would probably be best to just let him warm up before giving him tick on my roster... (PS, my running game is my fantasy weekness)

And Reggie Williams (Jac) what's good with him, will he do ANYTHING today to help my fantasy team? lol.. he's been extremely quiet...
 8 years ago '04        #54
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,454 | Props total: 119 119
McNabb or Rodgers??
 8 years ago '04        #55
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
Week 3 who should i start ?!?!?!?!?
Lendale white or issac bruce
 8 years ago '04        #56
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
Steve Slaton is on my team as well and i have him rydin tha bench
see what he does his first week
 8 years ago '08        #57
Eagles All Day 79 heat pts79
space
space
$29,954 | Props total: 6733 6733
^Bruce man, he should carve up that lion secondary
 8 years ago '05        #58
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,343 | Props total: 301 301
rodgers or kitna?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 244 (-95) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 8 years ago '08        #59
space
space
My bad dudes... lol. I slept until tip off and got to watching.
 8 years ago '07        #60
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2721 2721
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The Blueprint said:
^Bruce man, he should carve up that lion secondary
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Selena Gomez Strips Down For The Weeknd
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BX DETECTIVES..WHO THIS BROAD in this vine comp.
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside iG: Victoria Lomba
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - University students demand philosophers such as Plato and Kant are re..
230 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 14 - Bikers:"If Protests At Inauguration Get Out Of Hand We're Invo..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nika with the fatty 🍑
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Exclusive Renders Of Galaxy S8 Show Stereo Speakers, No Home Button An..
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside The wrong way to eat OREOS
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy