Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 259
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
191 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 213
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #541
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
12 in my league..pretty much nobody available who get more then 4-5 points a game.I was thinkin of moore because i had him last year and he had a solid week last week but how many touches will he really get with mendenhall gettin the load
 8 years ago '06        #542
SKDontPlay 
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 9 9
is Sidney Rice a good pickup....Bye weeks k!lled me and i need a WR
 8 years ago '06        #543
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
picked up maroney incase i want to start him..it's between him and bradshaw.bradshaw playes oakland and maroney plays denver......
 8 years ago '06        #544
shawn504 
space
avatar space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
ok i need some help i can only start 3 of these WR/TE

B Celek vs TB(mcnabb back)
V davis vs ATL
TJ Housh vs JAC (hasselback supposse to play)
simms-walker vs sea(hes playing very good lately)
im thinking about sitting v davis out since atl will key on him
 8 years ago '04        #545
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
start 2 of 3

Mendenhall
Glenn Cofee
MJD
 8 years ago '06        #546
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,673 | Props total: 2363 2363
 shawn504 said:
ok i need some help i can only start 3 of these WR/TE

B Celek vs TB(mcnabb back)
V davis vs ATL
TJ Housh vs JAC (hasselback supposse to play)
simms-walker vs sea(hes playing very good lately)
im thinking about sitting v davis out since atl will key on him
Yea, its between Vernon Davis & T.J. Houh....but I would sit T.J. Houh...

 8 years ago '07        #547
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
start 2 of 3

Mendenhall
Glenn Cofee
MJD

MJD is a must start

Coffee is going against a terrible ATL Run D but Mendenhall is playing Detroit.

I honetly would do Mendenhall
 8 years ago '07        #548
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 shawn504 said:
ok i need some help i can only start 3 of these WR/TE

B Celek vs TB(mcnabb back)
V davis vs ATL
TJ Housh vs JAC (hasselback supposse to play)
simms-walker vs sea(hes playing very good lately)
im thinking about sitting v davis out since atl will key on him

Sims Walker, TJ Housh and B Celek
 8 years ago '08        #549
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
Sorry, busy week I'll respond.
 8 years ago '06        #550
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
ok this is goin to be long....lol.So i been tryin to get brees for the past week or so but the dude does not want romo so i been tryin to work a 3 team trade i thought i finally figured out a way to get him cause dude said he'd take flacco which i thought i'd get easy...anyway here is my starting qb,rb's,and wr's

romo
p thomas
peterson
boldin
white
witten

now trade goes like this...

I get - ryan grant,drew brees,and calvin johsnon but i'd lose romo,garrard,thomas,and white...so basically i'd downgrade in rb and upgrade in qb and wr.The dude givin up all this s**t already agreed to the trade (i'm thinkin i'm dreamin at this point) so i all i gotta do is get this dude who has flacco to agree on tradin flacco for tony romo and tony gonzalez and tom brady is his starting qb and this dude rejects the trade sayin he wants a top WR and is not worried about romo so he wants boldin.Now i'm def not doin that but i'm thinkin i can trade romo to this one dude for reggie wayne straight up but not sure if i'd want to.I think i'd rather have boldin (minus his injuries) especially with who they play week 14-16 (playoff time).So if all goes down would end like this..

i lose romo,thomas,boldin,white and get brees,grant,johnson,and wayne

now all in all i like the trade but at the same time i like my team and i'd be tradin half away...granted i'd be upgradin at WR and QB but i feel i'd breakin even at second WR and downgrading at RB...i'm just f**kin confused...don't wanna f**k my team up and id this dude was not out his mind about flacco trade would be done
 10-09-2009, 06:38 PM         #551
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep going back and forth between J Harrison and Ray Rice. Thinking if Jamal Lewis looks like hes gonna get carries I will go to Rice.
 8 years ago '08        #552
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
thats not a bad idea, but I like having Lynch as a 4th RB for bye weeks and in case someone gets hurt/LT never turns it around (although im almost sure he will)

but then again if i could get a peyton manning or drew brees my team would literally be unstoppable

*EDIT - An owner in my league is desperately trying to get rid of Brady for a RB, and I offered him Warner, Lynch and Shiancoe for Brady, Shonn Green and Greg Olson. Am i giving to much for a QB who has so far not lived up to what he was two years ago???
Not at all, did you initiate the deal bro?

 slanger55 said:
justin fargas a good pick up? ... im in need of a rb on my bench
Nope, I know Bush isn't available but it should be a 50-50 split with the Raiders favoring Bush.

 PhatJB said:
What do you guys think of Colston For Desean Jackson, return yards dont count ppr league?
Who is getting who? I would give up DeSean Jackson for Colston for sure.

 philly337 said:
anybody know of any injuries where a guy who nobody has might get some playing time?I got bell and thomas on a bye so only running back i can start is bradshaw.I'm playing the best team in my league (based off records..my s**ts better then his if romo would quit being a f**got) and i'm 2-2 when i should be 4-0.I lose this week i'm in trouble because i might lose the week after that when romo and witten have a bye.Almost every running back is taken so i'll need somebody wayyyy under the radar
Justin Forsett
Ladell Betts

lol there really aren't too many running backs to turn to except for backups.
 8 years ago '08        #553
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
 SKDontPlay said:
is Sidney Rice a good pickup....Bye weeks k!lled me and i need a WR
Sign Mohamed Massaquoi instead.

 philly337 said:
picked up maroney incase i want to start him..it's between him and bradshaw.bradshaw playes oakland and maroney plays denver......
You start Bradshaw sir, Bradshaw.

 shawn504 said:
ok i need some help i can only start 3 of these WR/TE

B Celek vs TB(mcnabb back)
V davis vs ATL
TJ Housh vs JAC (hasselback supposse to play)
simms-walker vs sea(hes playing very good lately)
im thinking about sitting v davis out since atl will key on him

Celek
Walker

Which leaves you with Housh and Davis. Housh hasn't been in the end zone and Hill continues to remain an end zone option for Hill. PPR league? I'm siding with Davis start who you're more comfortable with.

 AmerikanDesi589 said:
start 2 of 3

Mendenhall
Glenn Cofee
MJD
Drew and Mendenhall sir. I can see why you're considering Cofee, an every down back but the Lions defense are too much of a juicy matchup to pass.


Last edited by Illuminati; 10-09-2009 at 10:53 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #554
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
 -BigC- said:
Keep going back and forth between J Harrison and Ray Rice. Thinking if Jamal Lewis looks like hes gonna get carries I will go to Rice.
Which is I would have responded with, Lewis seems to be a go. Stick with Rice.
 8 years ago '08        #555
Illuminati 167 heat pts167 OP
space
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 5616 5616
 philly337 said:
ok this is goin to be long....lol.So i been tryin to get brees for the past week or so but the dude does not want romo so i been tryin to work a 3 team trade i thought i finally figured out a way to get him cause dude said he'd take flacco which i thought i'd get easy...anyway here is my starting qb,rb's,and wr's

romo
p thomas
peterson
boldin
white
witten

now trade goes like this...

I get - ryan grant,drew brees,and calvin johsnon but i'd lose romo,garrard,thomas,and white...so basically i'd downgrade in rb and upgrade in qb and wr.The dude givin up all this s**t already agreed to the trade (i'm thinkin i'm dreamin at this point) so i all i gotta do is get this dude who has flacco to agree on tradin flacco for tony romo and tony gonzalez and tom brady is his starting qb and this dude rejects the trade sayin he wants a top WR and is not worried about romo so he wants boldin.Now i'm def not doin that but i'm thinkin i can trade romo to this one dude for reggie wayne straight up but not sure if i'd want to.I think i'd rather have boldin (minus his injuries) especially with who they play week 14-16 (playoff time).So if all goes down would end like this..

i lose romo,thomas,boldin,white and get brees,grant,johnson,and wayne

now all in all i like the trade but at the same time i like my team and i'd be tradin half away...granted i'd be upgradin at WR and QB but i feel i'd breakin even at second WR and downgrading at RB...i'm just f**kin confused...don't wanna f**k my team up and id this dude was not out his mind about flacco trade would be done
Who is White? Roddy White?
 8 years ago '06        #556
itgrowsindawata 
space
avatar space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
I would like some suggestions on my lineup for week 5 I need to win before this gets too bad I currently sit at 1-2-1



QB Donovan McNabb, Phi QB P TB Sun 1:00
RB DeAngelo Williams, Car RB Was Sun 1:00
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB @Det Sun 1:00
RB/WR Clinton Portis, Was RB @Car Sun 1:00
WR Randy Moss, NE WR @Den Sun 4:15
WR Mario Manningham, NYG WR Oak Sun 1:00
TE Dallas Clark, Ind TE @Ten Sun 8:20
D/ST Giants D/ST, NYG D/ST Oak Sun 1:00
K Josh Scobee, Jac K @Sea Sun 4:15

Bench Brian Westbrook, Phi RB P TB Sun 1:00
Bench Roy E. Williams, Dal WR Q @KC Sun 1:00
Bench Jonathan Stewart, Car RB P Was Sun 1:00
Bench Cadillac Williams, TB RB @Phi Sun 1:00
Bench Tim Hightower, Ari RB Hou Sun 4:15
Bench Willis McGahee, Bal RB Cin Sun 1:00
Bench Glen Coffee, SF RB Atl Sun 4:05


The first lineup is for my work league next lineup is for friends from High school I want to murder in Fantasy Football here we go: I am 2-2 on this one

QB Peyton Manning, Ind QB @Ten Sun 8:20
RB Chris Johnson, Ten RB Ind Sun 8:20
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB @Det Sun 1:00
RB/WR Tim Hightower, Ari RB Hou Sun
WR Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR @Sea Sun 4:15
WR Pierre Garcon, Ind WR @Ten Sun 8:20
TE Marcedes Lewis, Jac TE @Sea Sun 4:15
D/ST Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST @Bal Sun 1:00
K
Bench LaDainian Tomlinson, SD RB P ** BYE **
Bench Jonathan Stewart, Car RB P Was Sun 1:00
Bench Wes Welker, NE WR Q @Den Sun 4:15
Bench Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ WR Q @Mia Mon 8:30
Bench Antonio Gates, SD TE ** BYE **
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB P Oak Sun 1:00
Bench Willis McGahee, Bal RB Cin Sun 1:00
Bench Glen Coffee, SF RB Atl Sun 4:05
 8 years ago '06        #557
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
 Illuminati said:
Who is White? Roddy White?
yea roddy white...i'm so close to gettin brees i want to pull the trigger but this dude is just askin too much for flacco and i don't wanna f**k my team up...maybe if romo has a big game i can get this done

anyway what yall think this week.roddy white or garcon?I got white in now but my gut is tellin me garcon.3 weeks in a row i have been burned by the titans because i don't start somebody goin against them (last week garrard) but i think both white and garcon could both get u 3 points or 15 points...it's a toss up
 8 years ago '06        #558
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
 itgrowsindawata said:
I would like some suggestions on my lineup for week 5 I need to win before this gets too bad I currently sit at 1-2-1



QB Donovan McNabb, Phi QB P TB Sun 1:00
RB DeAngelo Williams, Car RB Was Sun 1:00
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB @Det Sun 1:00
RB/WR Clinton Portis, Was RB @Car Sun 1:00
WR Randy Moss, NE WR @Den Sun 4:15
WR Mario Manningham, NYG WR Oak Sun 1:00
TE Dallas Clark, Ind TE @Ten Sun 8:20
D/ST Giants D/ST, NYG D/ST Oak Sun 1:00
K Josh Scobee, Jac K @Sea Sun 4:15

Bench Brian Westbrook, Phi RB P TB Sun 1:00
Bench Roy E. Williams, Dal WR Q @KC Sun 1:00
Bench Jonathan Stewart, Car RB P Was Sun 1:00
Bench Cadillac Williams, TB RB @Phi Sun 1:00
Bench Tim Hightower, Ari RB Hou Sun 4:15
Bench Willis McGahee, Bal RB Cin Sun 1:00
Bench Glen Coffee, SF RB Atl Sun 4:05


The first lineup is for my work league next lineup is for friends from High school I want to murder in Fantasy Football here we go: I am 2-2 on this one

QB Peyton Manning, Ind QB @Ten Sun 8:20
RB Chris Johnson, Ten RB Ind Sun 8:20
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB @Det Sun 1:00
RB/WR Tim Hightower, Ari RB Hou Sun
WR Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR @Sea Sun 4:15
WR Pierre Garcon, Ind WR @Ten Sun 8:20
TE Marcedes Lewis, Jac TE @Sea Sun 4:15
D/ST Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST @Bal Sun 1:00
K
Bench LaDainian Tomlinson, SD RB P ** BYE **
Bench Jonathan Stewart, Car RB P Was Sun 1:00
Bench Wes Welker, NE WR Q @Den Sun 4:15
Bench Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ WR Q @Mia Mon 8:30
Bench Antonio Gates, SD TE ** BYE **
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB P Oak Sun 1:00
Bench Willis McGahee, Bal RB Cin Sun 1:00
Bench Glen Coffee, SF RB Atl Sun 4:05
second lineup looks good (coffe and hightower could be a toss up but i'd prob go with higtower too) but on ur first lineup i'd play westbrook over portis if westbrook plays.portis has been a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #559
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,146 | Props total: 6461 6461
 Illuminati said:
Sign Mohamed Massaquoi instead.



You start Bradshaw sir, Bradshaw.




Celek
Walker

Which leaves you with Housh and Davis. Housh hasn't been in the end zone and Hill continues to remain an end zone option for Hill. PPR league? I'm siding with Davis start who you're more comfortable with.



Drew and Mendenhall sir. I can see why you're considering Cofee, an every down back but the Lions defense are too much of a juicy matchup to pass.
yea i already decided to start bradshaw..it seem he gets just as many carries as a backup then maroney does even when he starts
 8 years ago '06        #560
shawn504 
space
avatar space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
thx for all the suggestions im going to sit v davis only because i think housh will finally score since hasselback is back & i think atl would try to stop davis in the red zone but if welker doesnt start then ill start davis at flex instead my prob is i have too many options lol(d jackson,housh,welker,simms-walker,celek,davis & i just cut shockey cuz i didnt need him)


Last edited by shawn504; 10-10-2009 at 12:20 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy