Image(s) inside Who You Smashin???
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gimmie some bb oil....15min of Backshots n im good
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #521
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
space
$36,310 | Props total: 4740 4740
I lost this week after having the f**king 49ers defense putting up 52 pts... smh.
 7 years ago '07        #522
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Illuminati said:
I lost this week after having the f**king 49ers defense putting up 52 pts... smh.

Yea in my league whoever has the most pts after 4 weeks gets like 10% of winnings which was equilavent of 200 dollars. The f**ker who won beat us by 5 pts because his D got him 40 pts... Bulls**t

Hey man check my previous post i need another mind to help me on this.
 10-06-2009, 03:15 PM         #523
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tough call on the Bills situation. Can you keep them for another 2 weeks to see if Lynch steps it up? He looked horrible this week but it was his 1st game back vs a decent D.
 7 years ago '08        #524
space
space
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
thoughts on antonio bryant? someone dropped him in my league and i swooped him up with my #2 waiver priority. Going into the season I thought everyone was drafting him waaaay too high, but dude should be healthy soon enough.
Great move, I don't see too many other WR alternatives at the moment. Good addition.

philly337 said:
man i'm so mad right now...i put together a 3 team trade where i would have lost romo and witten but would get brees and tony gonzalez and they both was with it...then they backed out and cuttin me out the trade so i can't stack me.f**kin bulls**t cause these two would have never even imagined they coulda traded...i was the mastermind behind the whole s**t....my startin lineup woulda been

brees
peterson
pierre thomas
boldin
white
gonzalez
gostowski
bears

in a 12 team league...s**t woulda been a wrap.Already would be if romo would stop f**kin me...bum a.ss romo
Great f**king team dude, have you put Romo on the trading block? I for one wouldn't comfortable starting that girl from a week to week basis.

NYGallday said:
should i trade jason witten for michael turner????
That's a great trade, what TE's are available on your waiver wire?

MythMade said:
I have Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch. I drafted Marshawn and picked up Fred week 1. The time has come to drop one because their value is dropping. I have Stevie J as my other RB. Which Bill RB should I keep?
Relatively easy decision considering how inept Buffalo is at judging talent, Lynch. Last week Lynch was in on passing downs when Fred is the teams leading receiver, that says a lot about their confidence in Lynch.

Switchc2390 said:
Alright I'm only in a 6 team league so basically everyone's stacked..but I'd like to get your opinion on this week cause I have a bunch of favorable matchups for my receivers and am not sure who to play. I need 3 out of these 5:

Steve Smith(NYG) vs Oakland
Larry Fitzgerald vs Houston
Desean Jackson vs TB
Terrell Owens vs Cleveland
Hines Ward vs Detroit

I'm leaning towards the first 3 cause TO hasnt given much production recently..but what do you guys think.
Fitz
Smith
Jackson

Yup, same idea.
 7 years ago '04        #525
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
just got offered this trade:

I get: Michael Turner, Lee Evans
He gets: Anquan Boldin, Jerricho Cotchery

My other recievers are Bryant, Marshall, Harvin

My gut tells me no but the Addition of Turner would give me LT, Turner, C Johnson, and Marshawn Lynch at RB, plus I have felix jones and mendenhall.

Thinkin of countering to try and keep boldin and maybe give him lynch and felix and a couple lower recievers or something. Thoughts???
 10-06-2009, 09:51 PM         #526
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh turner isn't putting up numbers yet unless you think he is going to start I would just avoid him.

If your gonna get him buy low don't offer fair value. Watch when they play the 49rs I doubt he has a very good game vs the 49rs D. Then maybe try and get him but get a good deal. Lee Evans is useless so look for something else as well if possible.
 7 years ago '08        #527
space
space
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
just got offered this trade:

I get: Michael Turner, Lee Evans
He gets: Anquan Boldin, Jerricho Cotchery

My other recievers are Bryant, Marshall, Harvin

My gut tells me no but the Addition of Turner would give me LT, Turner, C Johnson, and Marshawn Lynch at RB, plus I have felix jones and mendenhall.

Thinkin of countering to try and keep boldin and maybe give him lynch and felix and a couple lower recievers or something. Thoughts???
Horrible trade, Lee Evans is barely a flex play and Turner is an iffy prospect. He's a good option @ RB but I wouldn't give up Boldin and Cotch. at the expensive of having Turner and an inconsistent player in Evans.

look for other trades.
 7 years ago '04        #528
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
after negotiations, the following trade is now pending approval from our commisioner...

I get:

Michael Turner, RB, ATL
Braylon Edwards, WR, CLE
Justin Gage, WR, TEN

I give:

Brandon Marshall, WR, DEN
Jerricho Cotchery, WR, NYJ
Rashard Mendenhall, RB, PIT

Note: We are opponents for next week, and he is not allowed to start Mendenhall going against the lions unless two of his starting RBs are out (Ray Rice, Cedric Benson, Clinton Portis, Kevin Smith)

My team now looks like this...

QB: Kurt Warner, ARI
WR: Anquan Boldin, ARI
WR: Antonio Bryant, TAM
WR: Percy Harvin, MIN
RB: Chris Johnson, TEN
RB: Michael Turner, ATL
TE: Vinsanthe Shiancoe, MIN
W/R: Marshawn Lynch, BUF
K: Matt Prater, K, DEN
DEF: Miami

BN: Ladanian Tomlinson, RB, SAN
BN: Felix Jones, RB, DAL
BN: Jason Campbell, QB, WAS
BN: Braylon Edwards, WR, CLE
BN: Justin Gage, WR, TEN
BN: Kevin Boss, TE, NYG
BN: Carolina, DEF

*Pending waiver request for Beanie Wells, however with waiver 11 I don't think I will get it.

Last edited by EsCaLaDe07; 10-06-2009 at 11:23 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #529
space
space
That's sounding like a better trade, much better. See if he bites, that's a solid trade.
 7 years ago '04        #530
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
check above in my edited post, i changed it with the trade i accepted

just to put into more perspective, these were the picks swaped in this trade.

His #4, 52, and 148

My #56, 89, and 104

gotta feel pretty good about that

Last edited by EsCaLaDe07; 10-06-2009 at 11:28 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #531
space
space
See if you can trade say Warner and Lynch for an upgrade @ QB.
 7 years ago '04        #532
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
 Illuminati said:
See if you can trade say Warner and Lynch for an upgrade @ QB.
thats not a bad idea, but I like having Lynch as a 4th RB for bye weeks and in case someone gets hurt/LT never turns it around (although im almost sure he will)

but then again if i could get a peyton manning or drew brees my team would literally be unstoppable

*EDIT - An owner in my league is desperately trying to get rid of Brady for a RB, and I offered him Warner, Lynch and Shiancoe for Brady, Shonn Green and Greg Olson. Am i giving to much for a QB who has so far not lived up to what he was two years ago???

Last edited by EsCaLaDe07; 10-07-2009 at 01:15 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #533
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
man f**kin edwards goes to the jets but i don't wanna drop anybody to get him...my bench is garcon,walter,and henderson but i think braylon might do somethin in ny
 7 years ago '06        #534
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
 philly337 said:
man f**kin edwards goes to the jets but i don't wanna drop anybody to get him...my bench is garcon,walter,and henderson but i think braylon might do somethin in ny
I don't know how good edwards is going to be...but I just dropped Henderson for Nate Washington.

Last edited by 01seay; 10-08-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #535
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,175 | Props total: 226 226
escalade- I'd take Bryant out of your lineup, guy just isnt getting it done. Braylon should be a good play now that hes on a good team
 7 years ago '04        #536
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
escalade- I'd take Bryant out of your lineup, guy just isnt getting it done. Braylon should be a good play now that hes on a good team
bryant hasnt been 100% healthy tho. Im gonna probably rotate him and braylon based on matchups and who is playing better. I think once bryant is healthy tho he will start putting up some usable numbers
 7 years ago '05        #537
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,438 | Props total: 650 650
justin fargas a good pick up? ... im in need of a rb on my bench

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 253 (-61) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 7 years ago '04        #538
PhatJB 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 1 1
What do you guys think of Colston For Desean Jackson, return yards dont count ppr league?
 7 years ago '06        #539
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
anybody know of any injuries where a guy who nobody has might get some playing time?I got bell and thomas on a bye so only running back i can start is bradshaw.I'm playing the best team in my league (based off records..my s**ts better then his if romo would quit being a f**got) and i'm 2-2 when i should be 4-0.I lose this week i'm in trouble because i might lose the week after that when romo and witten have a bye.Almost every running back is taken so i'll need somebody wayyyy under the radar
 10-08-2009, 12:31 PM         #540
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
anybody know of any injuries where a guy who nobody has might get some playing time?I got bell and thomas on a bye so only running back i can start is bradshaw.I'm playing the best team in my league (based off records..my s**ts better then his if romo would quit being a f**got) and i'm 2-2 when i should be 4-0.I lose this week i'm in trouble because i might lose the week after that when romo and witten have a bye.Almost every running back is taken so i'll need somebody wayyyy under the radar
i dont know how many teams are in your league but if mewelde moore is available he could be a good start
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Full Spec Leak of Galaxy S8+ with clear pictures
50 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the main games i wish they would remake/remaster
77 comments
1 day ago