Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 265
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 150
McDouble is 'cheapest and most nutritious food in human history'
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
NBA Kobe Holding Lavar's Ball's
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #481
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 jumpman2304 said:
i picked up garcon.. welker been k!lling me on the bench donno his status for this week.
Sims-Walker is a better week to week option than Garcon. If you have room and he's available in your league add him.
 7 years ago '08        #482
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 philly337 said:
anybody heard anything on pierre thomas?Saw he was limited in practice yesterday...i need him to start or i'm in trouble
He's a go. Start him with confidence.

 SKDontPlay said:
donald driver or mike sims-walker?
I would say ride the hot hand but let me see just how limited is Griffin is before saying you should start Driver. Check back late Saturday if you can or I'll leave a message on your profile.

 01seay said:
Ronnie Brown or Steven Jackson..
Steven Jackson for sure, there's no way you have him on your team and leave him on the bench. With Bulger out he may actually store a TD this go around.

 slimyellow said:
DREW brees or peyton MANNING?

yes i have both of them
You wouldn't be wrong starting either player as I expect them both to have stellar performances, go with who you like more. Personally, I'd start Peyton.

 D.A.R.S. said:
Start Brees or Roethlisberger?

RB's I have McFadden, Rice and Willie Parker, which 2 to play? I'm thinking Rice and Parker, cause everyone knows Oakland is running cause Russell can't pass.
McFadden is a must start, and Willie Parker lol. I'm all but surprised he's a viable fantasy option at this point to be honest. You start McFadden and Rice, forget Parker. I'd more than certain McFadden has a break out game or a TD even if the defense knows the Raiders plan of attack.

You start Brees undoubtedly lol.
 7 years ago '08        #483
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 vinylfiend1 said:
I need to pick two wr out of these three:

Brandon Marshall vs Dallas

Derrick Mason @ new England

Nate Burlson @ Indy

Also which QB to start?

Shaun hill vs. Rams

Phillip Rivers @ Pittsburgh

Any suggestions is much appreciated, thanks..
Marshall-Mason, keep an eye on Mason to see if he's a late game scratch. Burlenson just doesn't look explosive out there.

Start Rivers with the utmost confidence, don't even consider Hill.

 Liquid-Science said:
Kerry Collins v Jacksonville or kyle orton v the cowboys
Def. Orton. Def. Orton.

 Vincent Vega said:
mario manningham or braylon edwards or pierre garcon?
In order:

Edwards
Mario
Garcon

I suppose the safer pick would be Manningham as Edwards production is just too varied to even consider starting him at this point. I regret drafting him in the 5th round of my drafts, hopefully Anderson can actually complete a few passes.

I'm starting Edwards in my leagues as I can afford to lose, most likely the last time if he has another bad game.

So Manningham if you want to keep it safe and Edwards if you can afford to give up a few points if he has yet another bad performance.
 7 years ago '06        #484
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
 Illuminati said:

Steven Jackson for sure, there's no way you have him on your team and leave him on the bench. With Bulger out he may actually store a TD this go around.
Yea, that's what I was leaning towards...plus they have have no good WRs since Robinson got injured the other day...


Thanks again.
 7 years ago '08        #485
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 01seay said:
Yea, that's what I was leaning towards...plus they have have no good WRs since Robinson got injured the other day...


Thanks again.
That's what bums me about the injury, he was a far better receiver than Avery and could actually give Jackson some room to run with his presence on the field.
 7 years ago '08        #486
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
On another note, Lee Evans and Eddie Royal are approaching cut-status in redraft leagues.
 7 years ago '06        #487
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
 Illuminati said:
On another note, Lee Evans and Eddie Royal are approaching cut-status in redraft leagues.
Yea, this is the last week I'm letting Eddie Royal sit on my bench.....top pick wasted
 7 years ago '06        #488
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
 Illuminati said:
That's what bums me about the injury, he was a far better receiver than Avery and could actually give Jackson some room to run with his presence on the field.
I think that's why Yahoo Sports has his predicted score so low this week...he can't do it all by himself...
 7 years ago '06        #489
SKDontPlay 
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 9 9
 Illuminati said:

I would say ride the hot hand but let me see just how limited is Griffin is before saying you should start Driver. Check back late Saturday if you can or I'll leave a message on your profile.
aiight cool
 10-03-2009, 03:51 PM         #490
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
I think that's why Yahoo Sports has his predicted score so low this week...he can't do it all by himself...
niners always do a good job against him in san fran. he should put up rb2 numbers this week
 7 years ago '08        #491
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
Willie Parker is officially out, for anyone who has that bum.
 10-03-2009, 10:29 PM         #492
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reallllly want to start julius jones over MJD this week but f**king just cant do it
 7 years ago '07        #493
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I let Lee Evans go with the quickness. After week two the bum got dropped.
 7 years ago '04        #494
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
need a bye week qb. only 3 options are orton, campbell and mark sanchez.
 7 years ago '05        #495
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,439 | Props total: 650 650
barber or choice today?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 253 (-61) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 10-04-2009, 09:32 AM         #496
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, need a RB so, I need to drop either Olsen or Daniels(I don't know how I got 3 TE's lol)

Cotchery (playing N.O.) or Jennings (playin Viks)
Viks D v. GB or Titans D v. Jags

Welker (v. Bal) or Jennings (v. GB) or Walter (v. Oak)
R. Bush (v. Jets) or M. Bush (v. Houston)

Gage (v. Jags) or Bennett (v. Det)

Clayton (v. NE) or Marshall (v. Dallas)
I hope Barber is playing, but he may be limited and I might have to start Buckhalter against Dallas, dunno yet.
Got both S.D. D and Pits D, which one to start? lol



 MythMade said:
I let Lee Evans go with the quickness. After week two the bum got dropped.
lol I did the same thing
 7 years ago '06        #497
01seay 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 2116 2116
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
need a bye week qb. only 3 options are orton, campbell and mark sanchez.
Campbell


 slanger55 said:
barber or choice today?
Choice
 7 years ago '08        #498
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 -BigC- said:
Reallllly want to start julius jones over MJD this week but f**king just cant do it
That's a horrible idea lol.

 AmerikanDesi589 said:
need a bye week qb. only 3 options are orton, campbell and mark sanchez.
Orton sir.
 7 years ago '08        #499
Illuminati 161 heat pts161 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 4746 4746
 slanger55 said:
barber or choice today?
Choice

 Rareness6 said:
Ok, need a RB so, I need to drop either Olsen or Daniels(I don't know how I got 3 TE's lol)

Cotchery (playing N.O.) or Jennings (playin Viks)
Viks D v. GB or Titans D v. Jags

Welker (v. Bal) or Jennings (v. GB) or Walter (v. Oak)
R. Bush (v. Jets) or M. Bush (v. Houston)

Gage (v. Jags) or Bennett (v. Det)

Clayton (v. NE) or Marshall (v. Dallas)
I hope Barber is playing, but he may be limited and I might have to start Buckhalter against Dallas, dunno yet.
Got both S.D. D and Pits D, which one to start? lol





lol I did the same thing
lol you don't drop either TE, you trade one of them for a RB.

Jennings over Cotch
Vikings over Titans
In order: Jennings-Welker-Walter
Reggie Bush
Gage over Bennet
Marshall over Clayton
Steelers over SD
 10-04-2009, 10:45 AM         #500
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Choice



lol you don't drop either TE, you trade one of them for a RB.

Jennings over Cotch
Vikings over Titans
In order: Jennings-Welker-Walter
Reggie Bush
Gage over Bennet
Marshall over Clayton
Steelers over SD
Thx and I know but which one do I put up on the trading block? or just put up both and see who offers the best RB?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
One of my new favorites....
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
If you'd smash how many times would you do so?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
So since FOX watches Boxden...
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
102 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Mar 26 - Muslim Ban? Terrorist Who Killed Man In NYC Was Practicing Fo..
63 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Mar 26 - Melania Trump refuses to sleep in the same bed as her husband
83 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
462 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy