Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your favorite PAWG Rapper
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sprint Just Bought 33% of Tidal From Black Troy Aikman AKA Jay Z
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Difference Between the AFC and the NFC (2001-2015)
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 04:29 PM         #361
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok got a couple (bear w/ me lol)

League A

In W/R flex I got Ced Benson @ GB, but I also have the option of Steven Jackson @ Wash, both defenses played good. Seeing as Wash plays the Rams, edge might be to them, but anywho which one?

League B

In WR I got Jennings @ CIN(listed as probable but expected to play) and Welker @NYJ (listed as questionable but expected to play), want to put Burleson @SF up, so who's a batter tandem this week Jennings/Burleson or Welker/Burleson?

Also thinking about droppin Beanie Wells (Ari) for Michael Bush (Oak) but he's not guaranteed to start every week, good move?

League C

In RB I got Forte @ Pit, but thinking about switching him out with one of 2 options, Lewis @ Den or Maroney @ NYJ, or just keep him?

I have the Vikings D/ST @Det for obvious reasons, but was thinking about putting Titans D/ST @ Hou instead, good move?

League D(last one lol)

In WR have Marshall @ Cle but have the option of putting Clayton @ SD, he got alot of pts last week against KC but it's KC, which one is best?

7 years ago '05        #362
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,351 | Props total: 305 305
Im no expert but ill try and help you.

League A

In W/R flex I got Ced Benson @ GB, but I also have the option of Steven Jackson @ Wash, both defenses played good. Seeing as Wash plays the Rams, edge might be to them, but anywho which one?

i like Steven Jackson, still considered a "premier" back, i see this game being alot closer than the Bungals/packers game so more running the ball.
League B

In WR I got Jennings @ CIN(listed as probable but expected to play) and Welker @NYJ (listed as questionable but expected to play), want to put Burleson @SF up, so who's a batter tandem this week Jennings/Burleson or Welker/Burleson?

i like the jennings/burleson combo. im kinda iffy about the pats/jets game. i think the Jets D is really really underated. i know the pats aint houston but they got completly shut down last week and i see a repeat. and im still not convinced with the 9ers D even tho they shut down warner and the cards minus a Offensive Coordinator from last year. With housh also burleson gonna see alot of single coverage.

Also thinking about droppin Beanie Wells (Ari) for Michael Bush (Oak) but he's not guaranteed to start every week, good move?

i think wells will have the starting nod by week 3 so i would keep him. maybe drop some1 else for bush?
League C

In RB I got Forte @ Pit, but thinking about switching him out with one of 2 options, Lewis @ Den or Maroney @ NYJ, or just keep him?

I have the Vikings D/ST @Det for obvious reasons, but was thinking about putting Titans D/ST @ Hou instead, good move?

keep viks in...
League D(last one lol)

In WR have Marshall @ Cle but have the option of putting Clayton @ SD, he got alot of pts last week against KC but it's KC, which one is best?

marshall

DAMN 4 leagues doesnt that cause alot of conflict of interests? rooting and playing against the same player(s) ... i can only do 2 leagues max lol...

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 209 (+35) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *

Last edited by slanger55; 09-19-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 09-19-2009, 08:15 PM         #363
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ lol I kno ppl who have more than 6, male and female and plus its fun. Could be a few conflicts, but its expected. Thanks for your input
 7 years ago '08        #364
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
I'm on a decrepit PC so I have to keep this short. *All responses=standard league scoring*

Slanger
Barber over Jacobs because Choice/Jones pose no threat, the latter two totaled 8 carries which has no effect on Barbers game when he's in the 20-25 range.

Sleepy

Palmer
Flacco
Sanchez

Palmer and Flacco should both put up the same #'s so pick who you prefer.

Myth

Fred
 7 years ago '08        #365
space
space
 Rareness6 said:

League A

League B

League C

League D(last one lol)

A- Jackson
B- Jennings/Welker. Do NOT cut Beanie.
C- Forte despite the matchup, trade T.Jones asap and cut Lewis. He's useless to you.
D- Marshall easily
 7 years ago '05        #366
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
any wire pick ups u liking?

Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #370 | Aug 10: 20-13, Rank #201 | Aug 09: 11-8, Rank #180 | Aug 08: 16-14, Rank #565 *
 7 years ago '08        #367
space
space
For this week? Naw. Clayton if you've got room, Bryant won't be the same this yr.
 7 years ago '04        #368
KURUPTION!!! 534 heat pts534
space
space
$34,340 | Props total: 544 544
I need 2 RBs 2 WRs and a Flex, here's who I got:

Westbrook with no QB against NO

Larry Johnson against the Raiders

Cadillac Williams against the Bills

Wes Welker against the Jets (listed as questionable)

Brandon Marshall against the Brownies

Andre Johnson against the Titans

I'm thinking that Williams should be the odd man out, but I'm not sure.
 7 years ago '04        #369
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,458 | Props total: 72 72
I need one for the day real quick... Orton or Quinn at Qb.... I got McNabb but he is out..?

Edit

Westbrook

Grant

F Jackson @ RB.....start two of them.... which two...?

Last edited by .Mase Da Rula.; 09-20-2009 at 10:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #370
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
I need one for the day real quick... Orton or Quinn at Qb.... I got McNabb but he is out..?

Edit

Westbrook

Grant

F Jackson @ RB.....start two of them.... which two...?
Kolb sucks, I expect to see lots of Westbrook and Grant plays Cincy at home, but Cincy's D looked aight last week so I might go with Jackson.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-20-2009 at 10:41 AM..
 09-20-2009, 10:42 AM         #371
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok need some help also..

Should I sit Drew Brees for Favre since Favre is playing the Lions?

and

Should I bench the Eagels D for the raiders since the raiders got the Chiefs?
 09-20-2009, 10:45 AM         #372
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heap @ SD or Daniels @ Tenn
 7 years ago '05        #373
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
^^ heap

09-20-2009, 11:00 AM         #374
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^thanks. Been second guessing myself with this one, Big Ben against Chi or Romo against NYG
 7 years ago '04        #375
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,458 | Props total: 72 72
 kuruption81 said:
Kolb sucks, I expect to see lots of Westbrook and Grant plays Cincy at home, but Cincy's D looked aight last week so I might go with Jackson.
i hate orton so much.. I might start cassel over him....
 7 years ago '04        #376
space
space
 snowcat69 said:
Ok need some help also..

Should I sit Drew Brees for Favre since Favre is playing the Lions?

and

Should I bench the Eagels D for the raiders since the raiders got the Chiefs?
I wouldn't All Day is going to run all over the Lions. I expect a better week for Favre, but not much better. Brees is a must start regardless of matchup. He's going to get a lot of opportunities because Philly is not going to move the ball with that bum. I'd start all my Saints this week.
 7 years ago '04        #377
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
i hate orton so much.. I might start cassel over him....
Yeah Orton is God Awful. If Cassel's your only other option I would do the same.
 7 years ago '08        #378
space
space
Sorry I couldn't reply in time, didn't bother going on my PC this morning.
 7 years ago '07        #379
blak1107 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
I have brees as my starter and matt ryan as my backup.. my receiving corps is pretty weak and im thinking about trading matt ryan for andre johnson, good move?
 7 years ago '08        #380
space
space
List your WR's. LMFAO @ what Greg Jennings is pulling. 0 Recep./0 yards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
128 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
90 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fu€k Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
81 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
163 comments
21 hours ago