Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
8 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
sk8erongrass 
space
avatar space
space
$113 | Props total: 2 2


who would u start. i have too many options and am thinkin of benching barber but idk.


Last edited by sk8erongrass; 10-28-2008 at 10:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #202
Mysteryman 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,066 | Props total: 269 269
Alright Illuminati your picks have kept me at 1st place in my keeper league so props on that hopefully I can keep it up



Who should I start at QB?

Rivers is on a Bye for me so I have to go with either

Ben Roethlisberger @ WAS
Jason Campbell vs PIT

My other question is would it be better for me to go 3 RB's and 2 WR or 2 RB and 3 WR

My RB are

S.Slaton @ Minn
C.Portis vs PIT
L.White @ GB

My WR are

Boldin @ STL
Desean Jackson @ SEA
Eddie Royal vs MIA
Kevin Walter @ MINN
 8 years ago '08        #203
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 sk8erongrass said:


who would u start. i have too many options and am thinkin of benching barber but idk.
WR: Cotch/Calvin and keep Barber where he is.
 8 years ago '08        #204
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 Mysteryman said:
Alright Illuminati your picks have kept me at 1st place in my keeper league so props on that hopefully I can keep it up



Who should I start at QB?

Rivers is on a Bye for me so I have to go with either

Ben Roethlisberger @ WAS
Jason Campbell vs PIT

My other question is would it be better for me to go 3 RB's and 2 WR or 2 RB and 3 WR

My RB are

S.Slaton @ Minn
C.Portis vs PIT
L.White @ GB

My WR are

Boldin @ STL
Desean Jackson @ SEA
Eddie Royal vs MIA
Kevin Walter @ MINN
Boldin
Royal
Jackson
Portis
Slaton

No problem man.
 8 years ago '05        #205
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
need lil help.... propz 4 it...

my team got a lil dilemna...

my qb's are:: mcnabb, warner

rb's::: gore, jacobs, forte, slaton, edge

wr's::: desean, TO, holt, ant gonzo, brea$ton

te::: owen daniels

K: mason crosby

DEF:: chicago

i got 4 great running backs who cant start each week bc there 2 rb positions, and 1 w/t and 1 w/r slot....

we play... 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 w/t , 1 w/r

so i think that i gotta get rid of one of the backs, i think gore and jacobs the guys u gotta keep... its between forte and slaton... who would u move...

i also got a trade offer, mcnabb and forte, for delhomme, jennings, and chris chambers... what do you guys think of the trade.... you gotta look at my situation... thanks again
 8 years ago '08        #206
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 BigL4Life said:
need lil help.... propz 4 it...

my team got a lil dilemna...

my qb's are:: mcnabb, warner

rb's::: gore, jacobs, forte, slaton, edge

wr's::: desean, TO, holt, ant gonzo, brea$ton

te::: owen daniels

K: mason crosby

DEF:: chicago

i got 4 great running backs who cant start each week bc there 2 rb positions, and 1 w/t and 1 w/r slot....

we play... 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 w/t , 1 w/r

so i think that i gotta get rid of one of the backs, i think gore and jacobs the guys u gotta keep... its between forte and slaton... who would u move...

i also got a trade offer, mcnabb and forte, for delhomme, jennings, and chris chambers... what do you guys think of the trade.... you gotta look at my situation... thanks again
I'll reply by tonight. But if you can go ahead and field offers for Brandon Jacob please do so.
 8 years ago '08        #207
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 BigL4Life said:
need lil help.... propz 4 it...

my team got a lil dilemna...

my qb's are:: mcnabb, warner

rb's::: gore, jacobs, forte, slaton, edge

wr's::: desean, TO, holt, ant gonzo, brea$ton

te::: owen daniels

K: mason crosby

DEF:: chicago

i got 4 great running backs who cant start each week bc there 2 rb positions, and 1 w/t and 1 w/r slot....

we play... 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 w/t , 1 w/r

so i think that i gotta get rid of one of the backs, i think gore and jacobs the guys u gotta keep... its between forte and slaton... who would u move...

i also got a trade offer, mcnabb and forte, for delhomme, jennings, and chris chambers... what do you guys think of the trade.... you gotta look at my situation... thanks again
Excuse the double quote lol...

Kurt Warner's shown no signs of slowing thus far in the season but I wouldn't bank on Warner being healthy all the way through either. I think you'd be best shipping Warner next week as he should be the #1 ranked QB this coming Sunday.

Your RB's value going forward:

Frank Gore
Matt Forte
Brandon Jacobs
Sleve Slaton

Brandon Jacobs has an atrocious schedule ahead of him, outside of Arizona he's a perfect sell high candidate.



I'm sure you could net a WR1 caliber player for Jacobs. You're incredibly weak at Wide Receiver but aside of that you're a playoff contender. I'd hate to have you on my sched.

Buy-Low candidate:

Peyton Mannings - Outside of going up against the Pats and Pitt they're primed for a relatively easy stretch run.

And you could net a lot more using Brandon Jacobs as trade bait. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if someone bit on a Jacob-Andre Johnson or Brandon Marshall deal straight up. Delhomme isn't the fantasy QB you want going forward either, if you're targeting a QB keep an eye on Rodger/Romo. Especially Romo seeing as how he'll most likely play every game down the stretch when he runs. And that should be your playoffs.
 8 years ago '04        #208
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,294 | Props total: 114 114
Ill...i need your help for my RB situation..

I got Thomas Jones vs Buff, Willis McGahee vs Clev, Stephen Jackson vs Ari, and Moore vs Washington.....i have no idea whats going on with jackson..seems like he is like 50/50....

if i don't win this week, i can pretty much kiss this league goodbye..so input will be greatly appreciated
 8 years ago '08        #209
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Ill...i need your help for my RB situation..

I got Thomas Jones vs Buff, Willis McGahee vs Clev, Stephen Jackson vs Ari, and Moore vs Washington.....i have no idea whats going on with jackson..seems like he is like 50/50....

if i don't win this week, i can pretty much kiss this league goodbye..so input will be greatly appreciated
What a predicament.

Stephan Jackson is questionable, more on the side of not playing.
Willie Parker is going to start on Monday so Moore will be forced into a reserve role, a possible time share.
McGahee unsurprisingly is listed as questionable
Thomas Jones value continues to deflate with Favre airing it out so much.

If any of them suit up this is what I'd do:

S.Jackson
Willie McGahee

But it'll most likely be:

Willis McGahee
Thomas Jones

I'll update you tonight.
 11-01-2008, 09:12 PM         #210
IDirtMcGirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a standard format league and need help figuring out who to play.

QB: Pennington
RB: Westbrook
RB: Forte
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: ???????
W/R: ??????
TE: Fasano (Maybe Witten if he plays)
K: Elam
DST: Vikings

im trying to fill the last two spots and have slaton, avery, and braylon edwards. What do you guys think? Please let me know if you think i should sit someone i already had my mind set on.

Also even if Witten is good to go, it seems like he's gonna be in there to block, him or fasano?
 8 years ago '05        #211
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
 IDirtMcGirt said:
I have a standard format league and need help figuring out who to play.

QB: Pennington
RB: Westbrook
RB: Forte
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: ???????
W/R: ??????
TE: Fasano (Maybe Witten if he plays)
K: Elam
DST: Vikings

im trying to fill the last two spots and have slaton, avery, and braylon edwards. What do you guys think? Please let me know if you think i should sit someone i already had my mind set on.

Also even if Witten is good to go, it seems like he's gonna be in there to block, him or fasano?
i think u gotta go wit a running back always in the slot... slaton also is starting for me... id say put slaton in, even if he dont rack up the yards, i stilll see him gettin a td on some goal line carries....id also put avery in... arizona d def going to give up those points
 8 years ago '08        #212
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 IDirtMcGirt said:
I have a standard format league and need help figuring out who to play.

QB: Pennington
RB: Westbrook
RB: Forte
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: ???????
W/R: ??????
TE: Fasano (Maybe Witten if he plays)
K: Elam
DST: Vikings

im trying to fill the last two spots and have slaton, avery, and braylon edwards. What do you guys think? Please let me know if you think i should sit someone i already had my mind set on.

Also even if Witten is good to go, it seems like he's gonna be in there to block, him or fasano?
What BigL said.

Fasano even if Witten starts. So Avery/Slaton.
 8 years ago '04        #213
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,769 | Props total: 485 485
Addai,Lynch,Jones-Drew,McGahee

Pick 3
 8 years ago '04        #214
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
who should i sit ? pick only one
Brandon Jacobs
Steve Slaton
Lendale White
Chris Johnson
 8 years ago '04        #215
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
sit Addai
 8 years ago '04        #216
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,769 | Props total: 485 485
 LYRICALDETOX said:
sit Addai
its looking like I should have started Addai and sat Mcgahee
 8 years ago '08        #217
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
I would have picked Lynch lol, be happy I wasn't around.
 8 years ago '05        #218
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
good looks b4, 4 the help.... shuld i make this trade...

brandon jacobs, desean jackson for randy moss and calvin johnson?

this is my team right here...

my qb's are:: mcnabb, warner

rb's::: gore, jacobs, forte, slaton, edge

wr's::: desean, TO, holt, ant gonzo, brea$ton

te::: owen daniels

K: mason crosby

DEF:: chicago

i got 4 great running backs who cant start each week bc there 2 rb positions, and 1 w/t and 1 w/r slot....
 8 years ago '04        #219
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,294 | Props total: 114 114
thank god i didnt see your message in time..i started jackson but benched willis for kevin faulk
 8 years ago '08        #220
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,628 | Props total: 3676 3676
 NYCNYCNYC said:
thank god i didnt see your message in time..i started jackson but benched willis for kevin faulk
McGahee's a fu*king bum lol... wild week. Who would've thought Mr.Cinco would have notched 2 TDs. Good play.

BigL, that's a so-so trade, I'd say keep shopping.

----------------
Now playing:
via
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I hear Nintendo out here fu*king up already Hm ?..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy