Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 143
Jan 23 - 1,000s of Cubans Stranded At Mexico Border Due To Obama Ending Immigr..
134 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Would You Smash This Borderline BBW?
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Jan 23 - Trump's CIA speech leaves some officials angered
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #2141
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
 Illuminati said:
Fitz-Walker connection is too good to pass over.

And there's nothing wrong with going with Lynch. It's not like it'll be blow out so he should have the opportunities.

Forte and Murray do have great matchups, especially with Murry in what should be a running game
went with murray and forte , murray has already gotten me 15 pts, and forte will get points of sheer volume

i think the Sea/ariz game will be a blow out, its in seattle, i think it might get out of hand and they throw in turbin

dude im playin has desean/bennet tonight and igot forte, im hoping its a sh*t day in philly and the ground game dominates
 3 years ago '08        #2142
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,697 | Props total: 3709 3709
Murray You bout to eat my n*gga
 3 years ago '08        #2143
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
 Illuminati said:
Murray You bout to eat my n*gga
murray,decker,dalton...
 3 years ago '08        #2144
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,697 | Props total: 3709 3709
Shiet


Last edited by Illuminati; 12-23-2013 at 10:53 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #2145
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,697 | Props total: 3709 3709
another season another ship. Most likely two ships after some week 17 bullsh*t.
 3 years ago '04        #2146
yo0123yo 144 heat pts144
space
space
space
$3,651 | Props total: 163 163
my chip match is 2 weeks total, so with that said.

stafford/russel/rodgers at QB?

jordy/edelman/colston at wr2?

stacy/vereen/mjd at rb2?

flex?
 3 years ago '08        #2147
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,697 | Props total: 3709 3709
 yo0123yo said:
my chip match is 2 weeks total, so with that said.

stafford/russel/rodgers at QB?

jordy/edelman/colston at wr2?

stacy/vereen/mjd at rb2?

flex?
Rodgers or Russel
Edelman
MJD
Nelson @ Flex or Stacy. I like Nelson
 2 years ago '06        #2148
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,468 | Props total: 4242 4242
Had my draft...usually take a receiver where I took Davis so a little thin at receiver but had another 20 picks before I went again and tight ends were going...felt the drop off in points per week would be bigger of I waiting and took a receiver first. Also got drunk and wanted to pick tanhill and got Steve Smith so hoping Romo don't go down. Other than that live my draft...

10th pick in 12 man draft

Qb - Romo
Rb - Foster
Rb - Lynch
Wr - Emmanuel Sanders
Wr - Terrence Williams
Te - Vernon Davis
K - Gostowski
Def - Seattle

Bench
Qb - Fitzpatrick
Qb - Bortles
Rb - Tate
Rb - Williams
Wr - Kelvin benjamin (hope he becomes my starter)
Wr - Steve smith
Te - Tim wright
K - Gano
Def - Titans
 2 years ago '06        #2149
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,468 | Props total: 4242 4242
Should I start Williams against San Fran or Benjamin against bucs? Was hoping Williams would be miles austin replacement and a hookup but hasn't looked good in pre season
 2 years ago '06        #2150
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,468 | Props total: 4242 4242
@
 2 years ago '06        #2151
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,468 | Props total: 4242 4242
Why did this get taken down as a sticky? Ill been doing this thread for 6 years
 2 years ago '05        #2152
FalconBuddha 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$7,197 | Props total: 918 918
im in a keeper PPR league where im keeping calvin and eddie lacy and its costing me a 1st (calvin) and 8th (lacy), but theres a big GB homer in the league who really wants lacy and offered to trade me (after the draft), Jamal Charles and Keenan Allen, who would cost a 1st and 9th next year if i kept either of them. Now i would have to throw in a mid round pick to make it work and to avoid a veto

Now i know people would say i would be dumb not to do it, but the thing is, im not a big fan of charles and honestly think lacy could out perform him this year, but for me the bigger problem is next year. Keeping lacy every year would cost me nothing where as charles would be costing me a 1st ever year. Dont get me wrong, i love it for this year, especially getting keenan allen, but long term is it a good move for me?


Last edited by FalconBuddha; 09-01-2014 at 04:33 PM..
 2 years ago '06        #2153
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,468 | Props total: 4242 4242
 FalconBuddha said:
im in a keeper PPR league where im keeping calvin and eddie lacy and its costing me a 1st (calvin) and 8th (lacy), but theres a big GB homer in the league who really wants lacy and offered to trade me (after the draft), Jamal Charles and Keenan Allen, who would cost a 1st and 9th next year if i kept either of them. Now i would have to throw in a mid round pick to make it work and to avoid a veto

Now i know people would say i would be dumb not to do it, but the thing is, im not a big fan of charles and honestly think lacy could out perform him this year, but for me the bigger problem is next year. Keeping lacy every year would cost me nothing where as charles would be costing me a 1st ever year. Dont get me wrong, i love it for this year, especially getting keenan allen, but long term is it a good move for me?
If it was just a straight league id say do it but in a keeper id keep lacy. Hes looking like he could pan out to be a beast, you'll have him for years to come, and doesnt cost you much. Running backs typically hit "the wall" at 30...if this holds true for charles you'd have about 3 years left (plus his injury)

Really not a bad decision either way...go with ur gut
 2 years ago '05        #2154
Based_One 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$9,039 | Props total: 3731 3731
My QB's are RGKnee and Cutler who would ya'll start i'm leaning towards Cutler because Houston probably gone k!ll CB3
 2 years ago '04        #2155
GarySanchize24 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$49,991 | Props total: 4623 4623
Russell Wilson vs GB or romo vs sf

?
 2 years ago '13        #2156
Kay Kuttah 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5088 5088
 StuNNa said:
Russell Wilson vs GB or romo vs sf

?
Wilson v GB no question.

Goal Line Read Option boutta be in effect




  10 - 9 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 157 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 126-64, Rank #50 | Aug 15: 202-117, Rank #61 *
 2 years ago '13        #2157
Kay Kuttah 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Based_One said:
My QB's are RGKnee and Cutler who would ya'll start i'm leaning towards Cutler because Houston probably gone k!ll CB3
Cutler. Marshall+Jeffreys+Holmes+Bennett+Forte

You can't go wrong there.




  10 - 9 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 157 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 126-64, Rank #50 | Aug 15: 202-117, Rank #61 *
 2 years ago '13        #2158
Kay Kuttah 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5088 5088
 philly337 said:
Had my draft...usually take a receiver where I took Davis so a little thin at receiver but had another 20 picks before I went again and tight ends were going...felt the drop off in points per week would be bigger of I waiting and took a receiver first. Also got drunk and wanted to pick tanhill and got Steve Smith so hoping Romo don't go down. Other than that live my draft...

10th pick in 12 man draft

Qb - Romo
Rb - Foster
Rb - Lynch
Wr - Emmanuel Sanders
Wr - Terrence Williams
Te - Vernon Davis
K - Gostowski
Def - Seattle

Bench
Qb - Fitzpatrick
Qb - Bortles
Rb - Tate
Rb - Williams
Wr - Kelvin benjamin (hope he becomes my starter)
Wr - Steve smith
Te - Tim wright
K - Gano
Def - Titans
Damn you thin @ WR. I'd personally start Benjamin




  10 - 9 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 157 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 126-64, Rank #50 | Aug 15: 202-117, Rank #61 *
 2 years ago '04        #2159
GarySanchize24 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$49,991 | Props total: 4623 4623
Also

Emmanuel sanders vs indy or Julian edelman vs Miami

Reggie bush vs giants or Fred Jackson vs cincy

Ppr league btw
 2 years ago '04        #2160
GarySanchize24 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$49,991 | Props total: 4623 4623
 Kay Kuttah said:
Damn you thin @ WR. I'd personally start Benjamin
Why in the blue hell does he have Ryan Fitzpatrick on a fantasy roster?

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
146 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Master P got the hook up!!
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Stitches and Big LA looking like GTA characters. 😭
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Drake Has Surpassed Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna....
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA High School Kid Trash Talks Penny Hardaway
49 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
NBA This dude is actually a starting center in the nba
77 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy