Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 189
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 176
Image(s) inside Your favorite PAWG Rapper
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Sprint Just Bought 33% of Tidal From Black Troy Aikman AKA Jay Z
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NFL Difference Between the AFC and the NFC (2001-2015)
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #2081
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 Loyalist said:
It's hard to sit lynch, he did put up 30+ vs SF in week 2
I know but as far matchups go I would say he has the hardest one out of the bunch. The 49ers are in the top 1/3 in run D and in Lynchs last two games he's avg'ng right around 17ish touches with 50 some yards a game. In recent weeks his value has seen a dip because of the blowouts as well Wilsons uptick in rushing yards. He needs the TD's if the yardage isn't there whereas I know Forte will have the yardage and Murray should have a couple of TD opportunities.

The Bears and Cowboys are just too much of a juicy matchup to pass up on. Your call though my man.

 Loyalist said:
Also with Cameron talib will be on Gordon
I know but unless you're in a PPR league he seems to be having a hard time getting on track with anyone. I'd still go with Cameron, I'm just second guessing the decision is all.
 3 years ago '08        #2082
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
 Illuminati said:
I know but as far matchups go I would say he has the hardest one out of the bunch. The 49ers are in the top 1/3 in run D and in Lynchs last two games he's avg'ng right around 17ish touches with 50 some yards a game. In recent weeks his value has seen a dip because of the blowouts as well Wilsons uptick in rushing yards. He needs the TD's if the yardage isn't there whereas I know Forte will have the yardage and Murray should have a couple of TD opportunities.

The Bears and Cowboys are just too much of a juicy matchup to pass up on. Your call though my man.



I know but unless you're in a PPR league he seems to be having a hard time getting on track with anyone. I'd still go with Cameron, I'm just second guessing the decision is all.
i hear ya, that dallas play call is hard to trust though...fuk gon roll w/ murray and forte
 3 years ago '05        #2083
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 956 956
Matt Ryan @ GB

OR

McCown @ home V. Dallas soft a.ss D (although Sean Lee is back) - MNF
 3 years ago '08        #2084
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 Loyalist said:
i hear ya, that dallas play call is hard to trust though...fuk gon roll w/ murray and forte
don't hate me after lol. I'm a big proponent of starting the players who got you here. If your gut is saying Lynch over Murray, then do it bro. They're all in the same range minus a few spots for matchups.

 b_eazy said:
Matt Ryan @ GB

OR

McCown @ home V. Dallas soft a.ss D (although Sean Lee is back) - MNF
McCowan. I'm starting McCowan in two leagues (one money) so I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Funny thing is I have Ryan as my backup in one of the leagues lol.
 3 years ago '05        #2085
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 956 956
 Illuminati said:


McCowan. I'm starting McCowan in two leagues (one money) so I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Funny thing is I have Ryan as my backup in one of the leagues lol.
Yeah mine is cash too

Worst thing is I have Calvin, Demaryius & Jimmy Graham so my offense is first in the league but had Ryan inconsistent a.ss all year when I had to opportunity to pick Stafford

I like McCown's matchup though
 3 years ago '05        #2086
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 956 956
Also:

Gio Bernard
Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

Can only start 2......I'm leaning towards Gio and Montee
 3 years ago '08        #2087
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 b_eazy said:
Also:

Gio Bernard
Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

Can only start 2......I'm leaning towards Gio and Montee
Yeah I agree. I might go with Brown over Gio but it's still a crap shoot no matter what.
 3 years ago '04        #2088
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$13,583 | Props total: 1072 1072
Amendola, James jones or anquan Boldin
 3 years ago '08        #2089
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
hopefully keenan allens injury doesnt inhibit his status for thursday that much

wasnt targeted after that 4 yard TD, granted they were up by 20+ for the whole game

the way this kid runs routes, and makes them little double moves, id expect 10+ targets per game, and he demonstrated good athleticism today on the 1st td.
 3 years ago '08        #2090
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 jumpman2304 said:
Amendola, James jones or anquan Boldin
Sorry bro. I was around but lol but I figured by that point everyone was set. Hope you won your matchup.

 Loyalist said:
hopefully keenan allens injury doesnt inhibit his status for thursday that much

wasnt targeted after that 4 yard TD, granted they were up by 20+ for the whole game

the way this kid runs routes, and makes them little double moves, id expect 10+ targets per game, and he demonstrated good athleticism today on the 1st td.
I hop so. I have in two of my more important leagues.



Check that out man.
 3 years ago '08        #2091
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
You guys still alive?
 3 years ago '05        #2092
rzarectah 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 1302 1302
foles vs minny or mccown vs cle? both qb's have been beasts the past few weeks.

need 2 rb and 3 wr

gore vs tb
andre brown vs sea
ridley vs mia

jefferey vs cle
antonio brown vs cin
allen vs den
crabtree vs tb
nelson vs dal
welker vs sd

both andre brown and ridley look like terrible starts. i was thinking about dropping ridley for Montee Ball vs SD? he's been doing decent the past couple of weeks.
 3 years ago '06        #2093
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$43,549 | Props total: 1891 1891
eddleman or clay for the flex play this week

my dreams were crushed of having both juice and gronk in the lineup at the same time with that injury.
 3 years ago '08        #2094
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 rzarectah said:
foles vs minny or mccown vs cle? both qb's have been beasts the past few weeks.

need 2 rb and 3 wr

gore vs tb
andre brown vs sea
ridley vs mia

jefferey vs cle
antonio brown vs cin
allen vs den
crabtree vs tb
nelson vs dal
welker vs sd

both andre brown and ridley look like terrible starts. i was thinking about dropping ridley for Montee Ball vs SD? he's been doing decent the past couple of weeks.
Gore+Gerhart or Ball. See if you can get 1 of those guys man

Brown+Jeffrey+Allen. Be careful with Allens status though man. I'll update you on it if anything changes.

 jj01 said:
eddleman or clay for the flex play this week

my dreams were crushed of having both juice and gronk in the lineup at the same time with that injury.
Edelman for sure. He's been playing like a WR1 for consecutive weeks and it'd be hard to bench him at this point of the game.
 3 years ago '08        #2095
Eagles All Day 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$30,002 | Props total: 6827 6827
PPR League

At WR2, Who should I start? Mike wallace, victor cruz, TY hilton, or james jones

At Tight end, Coby Fleener or Charles Clay (Gronk was on my team )

At the Flex, All of those WRs above, andre brown, or fred jackson

Thanks for the help
 3 years ago '08        #2096
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
2nd round line up (im on the left) at this point my line up as good as its gonna get not many moves i can make anymore. Matt Ryan has a juicy matchup @ home vs Washington, dropped Rg3-10 for Starks as well


[pic - click to view]



IF Cutler gets ruled out though,
start Mccown or Ryan?- cleveland did hold Brady in check till the last few mins...


Last edited by Loyalist; 12-11-2013 at 11:57 AM..
 3 years ago '08        #2097
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 Eagles All Day said:
PPR League

At WR2, Who should I start? Mike wallace, victor cruz, TY hilton, or james jones

At Tight end, Coby Fleener or Charles Clay (Gronk was on my team )

At the Flex, All of those WRs above, andre brown, or fred jackson

Thanks for the help
Pick one? I'll just rank them in order of how I like them

WR2: Wallace - Cruz - Hilton - Jones. Wallace is the play. Are Cooper or Edelmen on the waiver wire?

TE: Clay by a large margin. I always prefer starting the TE in a functioning offense as opposed to the one on a team that can't even move the ball. Cameron had a pretty decent showing against the Pats last week too.

Flex: Gun to my head Brown. If Edelmen is on the WW I would consider going with him. If not just stick with Brown hoping the yardage makes up for the lack of TD opportunities.


 Loyalist said:
2nd round line up (im on the left) at this point my line up as good as its gonna get not many moves i can make anymore. Matt Ryan has a juicy matchup @ home vs Washington, dropped Rg3-10 for Starks as well


[pic - click to view]


I agree with Ryan over Dalton+McCown. I have no suggestions. It sucks that you don't have a flex spot because I would have tried flipping Murray for an upgrade @ WR/QB earlier in the season. You've got 3 RB's with top ten matchups. It's going to a close matchup and I like the fact that you have a distinct advantage @ D and RB.
 3 years ago '08        #2098
Eagles All Day 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$30,002 | Props total: 6827 6827
Nope, no coop or edleman on the waiver wire

good looks
 3 years ago '08        #2099
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
 Illuminati said:


I agree with Ryan over Dalton+McCown. I have no suggestions. It sucks that you don't have a flex spot because I would have tried flipping Murray for an upgrade @ WR/QB earlier in the season. You've got 3 RB's with top ten matchups. It's going to a close matchup and I like the fact that you have a distinct advantage @ D and RB.
You'd take Ryan even if McCown is ruled the starter this week? I feel you on the rbs but our trade deadline was week 11 and I needed Murray week 12 for lynchs bye. I sat lynch cuz of Murrays matchup last week haha, didn't even matter though.

I feel you on the upgrade at qb. But matchup wise, I got Ryan vs wash this week and Dalton vs Minnesota if I win next week. And my wrs I think are fine. Allen has been consistent this year, having a Denver wr is never a bad thing, especially since Welker is having problems with concussions and dez is a top 7 wr, even though Dallas isn't using him like one
 3 years ago '08        #2100
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
avatar space
space
$35,692 | Props total: 3707 3707
 Loyalist said:
You'd take Ryan even if McCown is ruled the starter this week? I feel you on the rbs but our trade deadline was week 11 and I needed Murray week 12 for lynchs bye. I sat lynch cuz of Murrays matchup last week haha, didn't even matter though.

I feel you on the upgrade at qb. But matchup wise, I got Ryan vs wash this week and Dalton vs Minnesota if I win next week. And my wrs I think are fine. Allen has been consistent this year, having a Denver wr is never a bad thing, especially since Welker is having problems with concussions and dez is a top 7 wr, even though Dallas isn't using him like one
It's a hard decision and I'd hate trusting Ryan in such a big week, but he has been decent as of late. I even like Dalton...

They're all high variable QB's and the reason Mccown has been doing so good is because he's been going up against the leagues worst defenses down the stretch. The Browns field a run of the mill defense which makes the matchup appealing for mccown.

I'll update you later in the week. I have a similar decision myself and I currently have Jason Campbell as my starter
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
128 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
90 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fu€k Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
81 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
163 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy