Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
Video inside "King of Miami" Trick Daddy Bans Meek Mill from Miami BC of Wins and Lo..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Draymond Green posted about Connor Mcgregor and...Connor clapped back
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside [TMZ] Birdman To Tyga: "I Owe You $12M?! bi-ch, You Ain't S***!!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #2081
Illuminati 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 5920 5920
 Loyalist said:
It's hard to sit lynch, he did put up 30+ vs SF in week 2
I know but as far matchups go I would say he has the hardest one out of the bunch. The 49ers are in the top 1/3 in run D and in Lynchs last two games he's avg'ng right around 17ish touches with 50 some yards a game. In recent weeks his value has seen a dip because of the blowouts as well Wilsons uptick in rushing yards. He needs the TD's if the yardage isn't there whereas I know Forte will have the yardage and Murray should have a couple of TD opportunities.

The Bears and Cowboys are just too much of a juicy matchup to pass up on. Your call though my man.

Loyalist said:
Also with Cameron talib will be on Gordon
I know but unless you're in a PPR league he seems to be having a hard time getting on track with anyone. I'd still go with Cameron, I'm just second guessing the decision is all.
 4 years ago '08        #2082
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 91 91
 Illuminati said:
I know but as far matchups go I would say he has the hardest one out of the bunch. The 49ers are in the top 1/3 in run D and in Lynchs last two games he's avg'ng right around 17ish touches with 50 some yards a game. In recent weeks his value has seen a dip because of the blowouts as well Wilsons uptick in rushing yards. He needs the TD's if the yardage isn't there whereas I know Forte will have the yardage and Murray should have a couple of TD opportunities.

The Bears and Cowboys are just too much of a juicy matchup to pass up on. Your call though my man.

I know but unless you're in a PPR league he seems to be having a hard time getting on track with anyone. I'd still go with Cameron, I'm just second guessing the decision is all.
i hear ya, that dallas play call is hard to trust though...fuk gon roll w/ murray and forte
 4 years ago '05        #2083
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
$16,906 | Props total: 1227 1227
Matt Ryan @ GB

OR

McCown @ home V. Dallas soft a.ss D (although Sean Lee is back) - MNF
 4 years ago '08        #2084
space
space
 Loyalist said:
i hear ya, that dallas play call is hard to trust though...fuk gon roll w/ murray and forte
don't hate me after lol. I'm a big proponent of starting the players who got you here. If your gut is saying Lynch over Murray, then do it bro. They're all in the same range minus a few spots for matchups.

b_eazy said:
Matt Ryan @ GB

OR

McCown @ home V. Dallas soft a.ss D (although Sean Lee is back) - MNF
McCowan. I'm starting McCowan in two leagues (one money) so I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Funny thing is I have Ryan as my backup in one of the leagues lol.
 4 years ago '05        #2085
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Illuminati said:

McCowan. I'm starting McCowan in two leagues (one money) so I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Funny thing is I have Ryan as my backup in one of the leagues lol.
Yeah mine is cash too

Worst thing is I have Calvin, Demaryius & Jimmy Graham so my offense is first in the league but had Ryan inconsistent a.ss all year when I had to opportunity to pick Stafford

I like McCown's matchup though
 4 years ago '05        #2086
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
Also:

Gio Bernard
Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

Can only start 2......I'm leaning towards Gio and Montee
 4 years ago '08        #2087
space
space
 b_eazy said:
Also:

Gio Bernard
Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

Can only start 2......I'm leaning towards Gio and Montee
Yeah I agree. I might go with Brown over Gio but it's still a crap shoot no matter what.
 4 years ago '04        #2088
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$13,866 | Props total: 1954 1954
Amendola, James jones or anquan Boldin
 4 years ago '08        #2089
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
hopefully keenan allens injury doesnt inhibit his status for thursday that much

wasnt targeted after that 4 yard TD, granted they were up by 20+ for the whole game

the way this kid runs routes, and makes them little double moves, id expect 10+ targets per game, and he demonstrated good athleticism today on the 1st td.
 4 years ago '08        #2090
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
Amendola, James jones or anquan Boldin
Sorry bro. I was around but lol but I figured by that point everyone was set. Hope you won your matchup.

Loyalist said:
hopefully keenan allens injury doesnt inhibit his status for thursday that much

wasnt targeted after that 4 yard TD, granted they were up by 20+ for the whole game

the way this kid runs routes, and makes them little double moves, id expect 10+ targets per game, and he demonstrated good athleticism today on the 1st td.
I hop so. I have in two of my more important leagues.

Check that out man.
 4 years ago '08        #2091
space
space
You guys still alive?
 4 years ago '05        #2092
rzarectah 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 2258 2258
foles vs minny or mccown vs cle? both qb's have been beasts the past few weeks.

need 2 rb and 3 wr

gore vs tb
andre brown vs sea
ridley vs mia

jefferey vs cle
antonio brown vs cin
allen vs den
crabtree vs tb
nelson vs dal
welker vs sd

both andre brown and ridley look like terrible starts. i was thinking about dropping ridley for Montee Ball vs SD? he's been doing decent the past couple of weeks.
 4 years ago '06        #2093
jj01 
space
space
$44,133 | Props total: 3217 3217
eddleman or clay for the flex play this week

my dreams were crushed of having both juice and gronk in the lineup at the same time with that injury.
 4 years ago '08        #2094
space
space
 rzarectah said:
foles vs minny or mccown vs cle? both qb's have been beasts the past few weeks.

need 2 rb and 3 wr

gore vs tb
andre brown vs sea
ridley vs mia

jefferey vs cle
antonio brown vs cin
allen vs den
crabtree vs tb
nelson vs dal
welker vs sd

both andre brown and ridley look like terrible starts. i was thinking about dropping ridley for Montee Ball vs SD? he's been doing decent the past couple of weeks.
Gore+Gerhart or Ball. See if you can get 1 of those guys man

Brown+Jeffrey+Allen. Be careful with Allens status though man. I'll update you on it if anything changes.

jj01 said:
eddleman or clay for the flex play this week

my dreams were crushed of having both juice and gronk in the lineup at the same time with that injury.
Edelman for sure. He's been playing like a WR1 for consecutive weeks and it'd be hard to bench him at this point of the game.
 4 years ago '08        #2095
Eagles All Day 84 heat pts84
space
space
$31,510 | Props total: 10098 10098
PPR League

At WR2, Who should I start? Mike wallace, victor cruz, TY hilton, or james jones

At Tight end, Coby Fleener or Charles Clay (Gronk was on my team )

At the Flex, All of those WRs above, andre brown, or fred jackson

Thanks for the help
 4 years ago '08        #2096
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
2nd round line up (im on the left) at this point my line up as good as its gonna get not many moves i can make anymore. Matt Ryan has a juicy matchup @ home vs Washington, dropped Rg3-10 for Starks as well

[pic - click to view]

IF Cutler gets ruled out though,
start Mccown or Ryan?- cleveland did hold Brady in check till the last few mins...

Last edited by Loyalist; 12-11-2013 at 10:57 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #2097
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
PPR League

At WR2, Who should I start? Mike wallace, victor cruz, TY hilton, or james jones

At Tight end, Coby Fleener or Charles Clay (Gronk was on my team )

At the Flex, All of those WRs above, andre brown, or fred jackson

Thanks for the help
Pick one? I'll just rank them in order of how I like them

WR2: Wallace - Cruz - Hilton - Jones. Wallace is the play. Are Cooper or Edelmen on the waiver wire?

TE: Clay by a large margin. I always prefer starting the TE in a functioning offense as opposed to the one on a team that can't even move the ball. Cameron had a pretty decent showing against the Pats last week too.

Flex: Gun to my head Brown. If Edelmen is on the WW I would consider going with him. If not just stick with Brown hoping the yardage makes up for the lack of TD opportunities.

Loyalist said:
2nd round line up (im on the left) at this point my line up as good as its gonna get not many moves i can make anymore. Matt Ryan has a juicy matchup @ home vs Washington, dropped Rg3-10 for Starks as well

[pic - click to view]

I agree with Ryan over Dalton+McCown. I have no suggestions. It sucks that you don't have a flex spot because I would have tried flipping Murray for an upgrade @ WR/QB earlier in the season. You've got 3 RB's with top ten matchups. It's going to a close matchup and I like the fact that you have a distinct advantage @ D and RB.
 4 years ago '08        #2098
Eagles All Day 84 heat pts84
space
space
$31,510 | Props total: 10098 10098
Nope, no coop or edleman on the waiver wire

good looks
 4 years ago '08        #2099
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:

I agree with Ryan over Dalton+McCown. I have no suggestions. It sucks that you don't have a flex spot because I would have tried flipping Murray for an upgrade @ WR/QB earlier in the season. You've got 3 RB's with top ten matchups. It's going to a close matchup and I like the fact that you have a distinct advantage @ D and RB.
You'd take Ryan even if McCown is ruled the starter this week? I feel you on the rbs but our trade deadline was week 11 and I needed Murray week 12 for lynchs bye. I sat lynch cuz of Murrays matchup last week haha, didn't even matter though.

I feel you on the upgrade at qb. But matchup wise, I got Ryan vs wash this week and Dalton vs Minnesota if I win next week. And my wrs I think are fine. Allen has been consistent this year, having a Denver wr is never a bad thing, especially since Welker is having problems with concussions and dez is a top 7 wr, even though Dallas isn't using him like one
 4 years ago '08        #2100
space
space
 Loyalist said:
You'd take Ryan even if McCown is ruled the starter this week? I feel you on the rbs but our trade deadline was week 11 and I needed Murray week 12 for lynchs bye. I sat lynch cuz of Murrays matchup last week haha, didn't even matter though.

I feel you on the upgrade at qb. But matchup wise, I got Ryan vs wash this week and Dalton vs Minnesota if I win next week. And my wrs I think are fine. Allen has been consistent this year, having a Denver wr is never a bad thing, especially since Welker is having problems with concussions and dez is a top 7 wr, even though Dallas isn't using him like one
It's a hard decision and I'd hate trusting Ryan in such a big week, but he has been decent as of late. I even like Dalton...

They're all high variable QB's and the reason Mccown has been doing so good is because he's been going up against the leagues worst defenses down the stretch. The Browns field a run of the mill defense which makes the matchup appealing for mccown.

I'll update you later in the week. I have a similar decision myself and I currently have Jason Campbell as my starter
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Months after kyrie is traded
26 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
162 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena Gomez with the phatty posted on a byke
31 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
PlayStation Now is a joke. Pay for a subscription and then you have to wait in..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
261 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I still wanna smash Regina Hall
53 comments
1 day ago