Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nate Robinson tearing up the Big 3 almost fights
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Free Agency dominoes: CP3 & Rockets "Tension", PG staying in OKC?, Kawhi ..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
217 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #2061
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
space
$40,768 | Props total: 13649 13649
 Eagles All Day said:
PPR League

At WR2, Who should I start? Mike wallace, victor cruz, TY hilton, or james jones

At Tight end, Coby Fleener or Charles Clay (Gronk was on my team )

At the Flex, All of those WRs above, andre brown, or fred jackson

Thanks for the help
Pick one? I'll just rank them in order of how I like them

WR2: Wallace - Cruz - Hilton - Jones. Wallace is the play. Are Cooper or Edelmen on the waiver wire?

TE: Clay by a large margin. I always prefer starting the TE in a functioning offense as opposed to the one on a team that can't even move the ball. Cameron had a pretty decent showing against the Pats last week too.

Flex: Gun to my head Brown. If Edelmen is on the WW I would consider going with him. If not just stick with Brown hoping the yardage makes up for the lack of TD opportunities.

Loyalist said:
2nd round line up (im on the left) at this point my line up as good as its gonna get not many moves i can make anymore. Matt Ryan has a juicy matchup @ home vs Washington, dropped Rg3-10 for Starks as well

[pic - click to view]

I agree with Ryan over Dalton+McCown. I have no suggestions. It sucks that you don't have a flex spot because I would have tried flipping Murray for an upgrade @ WR/QB earlier in the season. You've got 3 RB's with top ten matchups. It's going to a close matchup and I like the fact that you have a distinct advantage @ D and RB.
 5 years ago '08        #2062
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,358 | Props total: 15552 15552
Nope, no coop or edleman on the waiver wire

good looks
 5 years ago '08        #2063
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
 Illuminati said:

I agree with Ryan over Dalton+McCown. I have no suggestions. It sucks that you don't have a flex spot because I would have tried flipping Murray for an upgrade @ WR/QB earlier in the season. You've got 3 RB's with top ten matchups. It's going to a close matchup and I like the fact that you have a distinct advantage @ D and RB.
You'd take Ryan even if McCown is ruled the starter this week? I feel you on the rbs but our trade deadline was week 11 and I needed Murray week 12 for lynchs bye. I sat lynch cuz of Murrays matchup last week haha, didn't even matter though.

I feel you on the upgrade at qb. But matchup wise, I got Ryan vs wash this week and Dalton vs Minnesota if I win next week. And my wrs I think are fine. Allen has been consistent this year, having a Denver wr is never a bad thing, especially since Welker is having problems with concussions and dez is a top 7 wr, even though Dallas isn't using him like one
 5 years ago '08        #2064
space
space
 Loyalist said:
You'd take Ryan even if McCown is ruled the starter this week? I feel you on the rbs but our trade deadline was week 11 and I needed Murray week 12 for lynchs bye. I sat lynch cuz of Murrays matchup last week haha, didn't even matter though.

I feel you on the upgrade at qb. But matchup wise, I got Ryan vs wash this week and Dalton vs Minnesota if I win next week. And my wrs I think are fine. Allen has been consistent this year, having a Denver wr is never a bad thing, especially since Welker is having problems with concussions and dez is a top 7 wr, even though Dallas isn't using him like one
It's a hard decision and I'd hate trusting Ryan in such a big week, but he has been decent as of late. I even like Dalton...

They're all high variable QB's and the reason Mccown has been doing so good is because he's been going up against the leagues worst defenses down the stretch. The Browns field a run of the mill defense which makes the matchup appealing for mccown.

I'll update you later in the week. I have a similar decision myself and I currently have Jason Campbell as my starter
 5 years ago '06        #2065
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,326 | Props total: 905 905
I'm very torn on TE in my standard league this week. On one hand I have Julius Thomas who is playing in what should be a high scoring game with no Wes Welker which could increase his targets. My only concern is that they limited his snaps coming off of his knee injury last week and I don't know if they'll limit him this week as well. On the other hand I got Vernon Davis who has been pretty much as reliable as they come (outside of Graham and Gronk) when he's healthy. Problem with him is I think Thomas provides a much higher point ceiling. Who do you like?
 5 years ago '06        #2066
jj01 
space
space
$46,993 | Props total: 8323 8323
going back and forth at rb, currently starting gio but have stacy and spiller on my bench.

love the matchup spiller has vs jax but he rarely get the touches he needs. stacy vs no but they should be behind early and may not run all that much.

gio vs pitt is tough but im leaning towards that.
 5 years ago '08        #2067
space
space
 gathugga said:
I'm very torn on TE in my standard league this week. On one hand I have Julius Thomas who is playing in what should be a high scoring game with no Wes Welker which could increase his targets. My only concern is that they limited his snaps coming off of his knee injury last week and I don't know if they'll limit him this week as well. On the other hand I got Vernon Davis who has been pretty much as reliable as they come (outside of Graham and Gronk) when he's healthy. Problem with him is I think Thomas provides a much higher point ceiling. Who do you like?
I don't think you can go wrong with starting either player. I slightly prefer Davis but like you mentioned, with Welker out Thomas is more likely to see an uptick in his targets.

I can live with Davis' floor but I'm not sure about Thomas. Thomas is definitely more of the boom or bust play. Are you projected to win? If you're down I'd go with Thomas. Otherwise I would personally start Davis. It really is a toss-up.

jj01 said:
going back and forth at rb, currently starting gio but have stacy and spiller on my bench.

love the matchup spiller has vs jax but he rarely get the touches he needs. stacy vs no but they should be behind early and may not run all that much.

gio vs pitt is tough but im leaning towards that.

That is tough...

Gio has been running hard as of late but like you noted, the presence of the law firm negatively affects Gios upside. The Saints-Rams game script could knock Stacy into oblivion and Spiller is the very definition of a boom/bust play.

Having said all that I could see why you prefer Gio but I would go with Stacy. The volume is there.

Go with your gut. I'd hate to be the reason you lose I have zero confidence with that selection.
 5 years ago '04        #2068
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,693 | Props total: 275 275
Cruz, Jordy, or Colston for WR2?
 5 years ago '13        #2069
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,416 | Props total: 93 93
Andre Brown vs SEA or Steven Jackson vs Was for Flex?

keenan allen or pierre garcon for wr 2 ?
 5 years ago '08        #2070
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$512 | Props total: 149 149
Week 15:

I got 3 players in my fantasy league playing tonight. Peyton Manning, Antonio Gates and Danny Woodhead. I'm debating taking Woodhead out and putting in Pierre Thomas? If I win this week I'm in the Super Bowl and most important I'm in the $$$$$$$$.

My team has been crushing 10-3 season - 1st place all season.

Me:

[pic - click to view]

Direct:

VS:

[pic - click to view]

Direct:

Any advise would be nice....

Last edited by zhifi; 12-12-2013 at 09:05 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #2071
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,416 | Props total: 93 93
 zhifi said:
Week 15:

I got 3 players in my fantasy league playing tonight. Peyton Manning, Antonio Gates and Danny Woodhead. I'm debating taking Woodhead out and putting in Pierre Thomas? If I win this week I'm in the Super Bowl and most important I'm in the $$$$$$$$.

Me:

[pic - click to view]

Direct:

VS:

[pic - click to view]

Direct:

your lineup looks good how it is

edit: if i was going to make a change though i would put in boldin for woodhead, not pierre thomas for woodhead.

Last edited by solidsnake1864; 12-12-2013 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #2072
space
space
Will respond in a few
 5 years ago '08        #2073
space
space
 yo0123yo said:
Cruz, Jordy, or Colston for WR2?
Jordy

solidsnake1864 said:
Andre Brown vs SEA or Steven Jackson vs Was for Flex?

keenan allen or pierre garcon for wr 2 ?
Allen and ... argh and Jackson. I don't like SJax but matchup wise it's him.

zhifi said:
Week 15:

Me:

[pic - click to view]

Direct:

VS:

[pic - click to view]

Direct:

Looks good and I would keep Woodhead in over Pierre bro.
 5 years ago '05        #2074
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,107 | Props total: 2876 2876
Montee Ball
Ryan Matthews
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

1 spot!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #2075
space
space
 b_eazy said:
Montee Ball
Ryan Matthews
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

1 spot!!!!!!!!!
X Brown

I have it between Mathews and Ball oddly enough. I say Mathews although Stacy may be the more popular pick.
 5 years ago '05        #2076
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Illuminati said:
X Brown

I have it between Mathews and Ball oddly enough. I say Mathews although Stacy may be the more popular pick.
That's exactly where I'm at right now

Pretty much between Ball and Matthews, but Stacy is in my rearview staring at me.

5 years ago '08        #2077
space
space
 b_eazy said:
That's exactly where I'm at right now

Pretty much between Ball and Matthews, but Stacy is in my rearview staring at me.

You're going to hate yourself no matter what, just pick the guy you know you can live with starting.

For example I would never forgive myself for starting Jason Campbell but I'm considering it.
 5 years ago '05        #2078
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Illuminati said:
You're going to hate yourself no matter what, just pick the guy you know you can live with starting.

For example I would never forgive myself for starting Jason Campbell but I'm considering it.
I agree wit that.

Prob going with Matthews only the 2nd outta 5 backs I have that I drafted.

the other is Gio Bernard.
 5 years ago '05        #2079
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
missed the deadline by a second

now rolling with Stacy by default

5 years ago '08        #2080
space
space
ahhh lol hes off to a good start to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New iPhone Leak Reveals Apple's Nasty Surprise
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone ExposĂ© ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside 6ix9ine “Blood Walk”
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend is a worshipper of Lucifer and possible ..
100 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Freddie Gibbs-Freddie [Anticipation/Discussion] Thread
221 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teyana Taylor live stream
129 comments
1 day ago