Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #2061
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,733 | Props total: 7 7
Pick 2

Eddie Lacy vs Min
Ben Tate vs Jax
Zac Stacy vs Chicago
 3 years ago '08        #2062
Illuminati 154 heat pts154
space
space
space
$35,625 | Props total: 3676 3676
 Lester86 said:
Garrett Graham vs JAX or Jordan Cameron vs PIT

PPR
Graham

nasty Nate said:
Pick 2

Eddie Lacy vs Min
Ben Tate vs Jax
Zac Stacy vs Chicago
Stacy
Lacy
 3 years ago '08        #2063
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 46 46
Rainey or demarco Murray
 3 years ago '08        #2064
space
space
space
Murray
 3 years ago '08        #2065
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Murray
Initially going with him but I don't trust the Dallas play calling at all. And they probably gonna focus on dez this week. I know tb plays Detroit and their dline but it seems like tb never abandons the run and every rb has flourished for them this year.
 3 years ago '08        #2066
space
space
space
 Loyalist said:
Initially going with him but I don't trust the Dallas play calling at all. And they probably gonna focus on dez this week. I know tb plays Detroit and their dline but it seems like tb never abandons the run and every rb has flourished for them this year.
I had the exact same thought but both Murray and Rainey have tough matchups and I would personally go with the higher upside play, and I feel that's Murray.

I think the Lions have given up less than a handful of TD's all years to RB's. On the flip side Murray seems entrenched as the Cowboys feature back and should have a handful of TD opportunities in what should be a high scoring game.
 3 years ago '04        #2067
yo0123yo 144 heat pts144
space
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 163 163
RBs- Lynch, MJD, Vereen, Stacy

WRs- Cruz, Bryant, Nelson, Colston

Which 2 of each and which 1 at the flex?

I was thinking of going Lynch, stacy at RB1 and RB2, Bryant and Nelson at WR and vereen at flex. I hate to bench Cruz but he just hasnt been doing enough. This week is win or go home

Last edited by yo0123yo; 11-27-2013 at 02:01 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #2068
Lester86 
space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 4 4
PPR

Carson Palmer @ PHI or Andrew Luck vs. TEN?
TY Hilton vs. TEN or Stevie Johnson vs. ATL?

Thanks!
 3 years ago '06        #2069
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,430 | Props total: 4158 4158
this has been my worst year ever and somehow someway i can still make the playoffs this week if i win and 1-2 teams lose. And if i get in and get rodgers back have a realistic shot at winnning now that my rb's are playing ok....anyway i'm set on most of my lineup..only 2 i'm pondering are...

rivers vs bengals or keenum vs pats (think i'm going rivers)

i'm starting andre brwon but for my second rb it's jones drew vs cleveland, mathews vs bengals, or bernard vs chargers...have jones drew in right now
 3 years ago '05        #2070
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,733 | Props total: 7 7
TY Hilton vs Ten or Riley Cooper vs Ari?
 3 years ago '08        #2071
space
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
TY Hilton vs Ten or Riley Cooper vs Ari?
I like Cooper. I would much rather take a shot with the high scoring offense than chance my luck with the better receiver in a struggling one.

philly337 said:
this has been my worst year ever and somehow someway i can still make the playoffs this week if i win and 1-2 teams lose. And if i get in and get rodgers back have a realistic shot at winnning now that my rb's are playing ok....anyway i'm set on most of my lineup..only 2 i'm pondering are...

rivers vs bengals or keenum vs pats (think i'm going rivers)

i'm starting andre brwon but for my second rb it's jones drew vs cleveland, mathews vs bengals, or bernard vs chargers...have jones drew in right now

Rivers - no debating.

I understand having MJD because of the volume aspect but Bernard has the more favorable play. Only problem is Fatass may curtail his offensive output. I give the slight edge to Bernard but I can understand starting MJD in the off chance the volume pays off.
 Lester86 said:
PPR

Carson Palmer @ PHI or Andrew Luck vs. TEN?
TY Hilton vs. TEN or Stevie Johnson vs. ATL?

Thanks!
I don't like the TEN matchup at all but... Phi's D has actually been on the upswing as of late. As a situational player I like Palmer a lot more this week.

And Hilton. I prefer Goodwin over Stevie if that makes a difference.

yo0123yo said:
RBs- Lynch, MJD, Vereen, Stacy

WRs- Cruz, Bryant, Nelson, Colston

Which 2 of each and which 1 at the flex?

I was thinking of going Lynch, stacy at RB1 and RB2, Bryant and Nelson at WR and vereen at flex. I hate to bench Cruz but he just hasnt been doing enough. This week is win or go home
Bryant - Cruz
Lynch - Vereen with Stacy as a flex.

I kind of fu*ked by responding too late so let me know what you're left with.
 3 years ago '06        #2072
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 119 119
Who should I Flex in my standard league? Bernard, Vereen, Lamar Miller (sheerly considering based on volume with Thomas out), CJ Spiller, or Amendola? Thanks
 3 years ago '08        #2073
space
space
space
Eh sorry man. You guys make the PO's
 3 years ago '05        #2074
Switchc2390 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,096 | Props total: 1288 1288
 gathugga said:
Who should I Flex in my standard league? Bernard, Vereen, Lamar Miller (sheerly considering based on volume with Thomas out), CJ Spiller, or Amendola? Thanks
Vereen. Seems like BJGE is getting too many goalline carries for me to like Bernard over him.
 3 years ago '04        #2075
yo0123yo 144 heat pts144
space
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 163 163
RBs - Lynch, MJD, Spiller, Vereen, Stacy

WRs - Dez, Cruz, Jordy, Colston

Pick 2 of each and 1 at flex.

I was thinking Lynch, MJD, Vereen at flex. Dez and Victor as WR unless Rodgers starts then I would probably bench Victor and start Jordy. What do you think?
 3 years ago '08        #2076
space
space
space
Hey Mrs.Knope

Lynch and MJD. If you're the underdog in your matchup I would start Spiller over MJD as your boom/bust option. He's won quite a few matchups on long runs.

Bryant Cruz

And Vereen isn't a bad flex. It's really between Spiller and Vereen and I personally prefer Spiller.
 3 years ago '08        #2077
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
line up for 1st week of playoffs any suggestions...
-ive heard Mccown has been ruled to start for MNF, still want to hear it as per officials+proj. Chicago weather forecast otherwise going w/ RG3
-which leads me too.....Chicago and Dallas have the worst run Ds in the L, and i got demarco and forte but also lynch im kinda torn with this right now Lol.

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #2078
space
space
space
 Loyalist said:
line up for 1st week of playoffs any suggestions...
-ive heard Mccown has been ruled to start for MNF, still want to hear it as per officials+proj. Chicago weather forecast otherwise going w/ RG3
-which leads me too.....Chicago and Dallas have the worst run Ds in the L, and i got demarco and forte but also lynch im kinda torn with this right now Lol.

[pic - click to view]

I think McCowan goes for sure.
And I agree with Murray+Forte over Lynch. They'll have a lot more goal-line opportunities. They're also receiving backs which helps raise their value.

I'm Iffy about Cameron though. I would consider starting the SD TE over him but wait to see who starts @ QB.
 3 years ago '08        #2079
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
And I agree with Murray+Forte over Lynch. They'll have a lot more goal-line opportunities. They're also receiving backs which helps raise their value.

I'm Iffy about Cameron though. I would consider starting the SD TE over him but wait to see who starts @ QB.
It's hard to sit lynch, he did put up 30+ vs SF in week 2
 3 years ago '08        #2080
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:

Also with Cameron talib will be on Gordon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside how many 2nd graders could you take
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
96 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
172 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
282 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy