Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
 184
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
296 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Akademiks GOES OFF On Joe Budden, Rory & MAL For Being Jealous Uninformed Haters
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Jimmy Wopos alledged killers snitching on themselves on social media..
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #2041
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
line up for 1st week of playoffs any suggestions...
-ive heard Mccown has been ruled to start for MNF, still want to hear it as per officials+proj. Chicago weather forecast otherwise going w/ RG3
-which leads me too.....Chicago and Dallas have the worst run Ds in the L, and i got demarco and forte but also lynch im kinda torn with this right now Lol.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #2042
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
 Loyalist said:
line up for 1st week of playoffs any suggestions...
-ive heard Mccown has been ruled to start for MNF, still want to hear it as per officials+proj. Chicago weather forecast otherwise going w/ RG3
-which leads me too.....Chicago and Dallas have the worst run Ds in the L, and i got demarco and forte but also lynch im kinda torn with this right now Lol.


[pic - click to view]


I think McCowan goes for sure.
And I agree with Murray+Forte over Lynch. They'll have a lot more goal-line opportunities. They're also receiving backs which helps raise their value.

I'm Iffy about Cameron though. I would consider starting the SD TE over him but wait to see who starts @ QB.
 5 years ago '08        #2043
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
 Illuminati said:
I think McCowan goes for sure.
And I agree with Murray+Forte over Lynch. They'll have a lot more goal-line opportunities. They're also receiving backs which helps raise their value.

I'm Iffy about Cameron though. I would consider starting the SD TE over him but wait to see who starts @ QB.
It's hard to sit lynch, he did put up 30+ vs SF in week 2
 5 years ago '08        #2044
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
 Illuminati said:
I think McCowan goes for sure.
And I agree with Murray+Forte over Lynch. They'll have a lot more goal-line opportunities. They're also receiving backs which helps raise their value.

I'm Iffy about Cameron though. I would consider starting the SD TE over him but wait to see who starts @ QB.
Also with Cameron talib will be on Gordon
 5 years ago '08        #2045
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
 Loyalist said:
It's hard to sit lynch, he did put up 30+ vs SF in week 2
I know but as far matchups go I would say he has the hardest one out of the bunch. The 49ers are in the top 1/3 in run D and in Lynchs last two games he's avg'ng right around 17ish touches with 50 some yards a game. In recent weeks his value has seen a dip because of the blowouts as well Wilsons uptick in rushing yards. He needs the TD's if the yardage isn't there whereas I know Forte will have the yardage and Murray should have a couple of TD opportunities.

The Bears and Cowboys are just too much of a juicy matchup to pass up on. Your call though my man.

 Loyalist said:
Also with Cameron talib will be on Gordon
I know but unless you're in a PPR league he seems to be having a hard time getting on track with anyone. I'd still go with Cameron, I'm just second guessing the decision is all.
 5 years ago '08        #2046
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
 Illuminati said:
I know but as far matchups go I would say he has the hardest one out of the bunch. The 49ers are in the top 1/3 in run D and in Lynchs last two games he's avg'ng right around 17ish touches with 50 some yards a game. In recent weeks his value has seen a dip because of the blowouts as well Wilsons uptick in rushing yards. He needs the TD's if the yardage isn't there whereas I know Forte will have the yardage and Murray should have a couple of TD opportunities.

The Bears and Cowboys are just too much of a juicy matchup to pass up on. Your call though my man.



I know but unless you're in a PPR league he seems to be having a hard time getting on track with anyone. I'd still go with Cameron, I'm just second guessing the decision is all.
i hear ya, that dallas play call is hard to trust though...fuk gon roll w/ murray and forte
 5 years ago '05        #2047
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$18,106 | Props total: 2875 2875
Matt Ryan @ GB

OR

McCown @ home V. Dallas soft a.ss D (although Sean Lee is back) - MNF
 5 years ago '08        #2048
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
 Loyalist said:
i hear ya, that dallas play call is hard to trust though...fuk gon roll w/ murray and forte
don't hate me after lol. I'm a big proponent of starting the players who got you here. If your gut is saying Lynch over Murray, then do it bro. They're all in the same range minus a few spots for matchups.

 b_eazy said:
Matt Ryan @ GB

OR

McCown @ home V. Dallas soft a.ss D (although Sean Lee is back) - MNF
McCowan. I'm starting McCowan in two leagues (one money) so I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Funny thing is I have Ryan as my backup in one of the leagues lol.
 5 years ago '05        #2049
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$18,106 | Props total: 2875 2875
 Illuminati said:


McCowan. I'm starting McCowan in two leagues (one money) so I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Funny thing is I have Ryan as my backup in one of the leagues lol.
Yeah mine is cash too

Worst thing is I have Calvin, Demaryius & Jimmy Graham so my offense is first in the league but had Ryan inconsistent a.ss all year when I had to opportunity to pick Stafford

I like McCown's matchup though
 5 years ago '05        #2050
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$18,106 | Props total: 2875 2875
Also:

Gio Bernard
Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

Can only start 2......I'm leaning towards Gio and Montee
 5 years ago '08        #2051
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
 b_eazy said:
Also:

Gio Bernard
Montee Ball
Zac Stacy
Donald Brown

Can only start 2......I'm leaning towards Gio and Montee
Yeah I agree. I might go with Brown over Gio but it's still a crap shoot no matter what.
 5 years ago '04        #2052
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 6191 6191
Amendola, James jones or anquan Boldin
 5 years ago '08        #2053
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
hopefully keenan allens injury doesnt inhibit his status for thursday that much

wasnt targeted after that 4 yard TD, granted they were up by 20+ for the whole game

the way this kid runs routes, and makes them little double moves, id expect 10+ targets per game, and he demonstrated good athleticism today on the 1st td.
 5 years ago '08        #2054
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
 jumpman2304 said:
Amendola, James jones or anquan Boldin
Sorry bro. I was around but lol but I figured by that point everyone was set. Hope you won your matchup.

 Loyalist said:
hopefully keenan allens injury doesnt inhibit his status for thursday that much

wasnt targeted after that 4 yard TD, granted they were up by 20+ for the whole game

the way this kid runs routes, and makes them little double moves, id expect 10+ targets per game, and he demonstrated good athleticism today on the 1st td.
I hop so. I have in two of my more important leagues.



Check that out man.
 5 years ago '08        #2055
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
You guys still alive?
 5 years ago '05        #2056
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,854 | Props total: 3015 3015
foles vs minny or mccown vs cle? both qb's have been beasts the past few weeks.

need 2 rb and 3 wr

gore vs tb
andre brown vs sea
ridley vs mia

jefferey vs cle
antonio brown vs cin
allen vs den
crabtree vs tb
nelson vs dal
welker vs sd

both andre brown and ridley look like terrible starts. i was thinking about dropping ridley for Montee Ball vs SD? he's been doing decent the past couple of weeks.
 5 years ago '06        #2057
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,983 | Props total: 8306 8306
eddleman or clay for the flex play this week

my dreams were crushed of having both juice and gronk in the lineup at the same time with that injury.
 5 years ago '08        #2058
Illuminati 253 heat pts253 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,763 | Props total: 13644 13644
 rzarectah said:
foles vs minny or mccown vs cle? both qb's have been beasts the past few weeks.

need 2 rb and 3 wr

gore vs tb
andre brown vs sea
ridley vs mia

jefferey vs cle
antonio brown vs cin
allen vs den
crabtree vs tb
nelson vs dal
welker vs sd

both andre brown and ridley look like terrible starts. i was thinking about dropping ridley for Montee Ball vs SD? he's been doing decent the past couple of weeks.
Gore+Gerhart or Ball. See if you can get 1 of those guys man

Brown+Jeffrey+Allen. Be careful with Allens status though man. I'll update you on it if anything changes.

 jj01 said:
eddleman or clay for the flex play this week

my dreams were crushed of having both juice and gronk in the lineup at the same time with that injury.
Edelman for sure. He's been playing like a WR1 for consecutive weeks and it'd be hard to bench him at this point of the game.
 5 years ago '08        #2059
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,357 | Props total: 15552 15552
PPR League

At WR2, Who should I start? Mike wallace, victor cruz, TY hilton, or james jones

At Tight end, Coby Fleener or Charles Clay (Gronk was on my team )

At the Flex, All of those WRs above, andre brown, or fred jackson

Thanks for the help
 5 years ago '08        #2060
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 455 455
2nd round line up (im on the left) at this point my line up as good as its gonna get not many moves i can make anymore. Matt Ryan has a juicy matchup @ home vs Washington, dropped Rg3-10 for Starks as well


[pic - click to view]



IF Cutler gets ruled out though,
start Mccown or Ryan?- cleveland did hold Brady in check till the last few mins...


Last edited by Loyalist; 12-11-2013 at 10:57 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
The Story Of Marques Houston
116 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
104 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Michael Porter Jr explains why KD is better than LeBron
127 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Eye witnesses tell what happened, XXX refused to give up car
313 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy