Start/Sit Em', trade advice, ask.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #2021
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 jj01 said:
ya thats why i had my eye on both as a backup to cam. so yall think i should hold off?
I really think Peyton is going to have his hands full this Sunday, that Chiefs defense is no joke, plus he's got the ankle. Moreno will have a huge game on Sunday, especially if you're in a PPR league.

Cam vs NE should be favorable, but there's lot you could do. Illuminati got it right. Flip em.
 4 years ago '08        #2022
Illuminati 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
It's so much better to have a start and forget QB like Rivers-Peyon-Brees. I drafted Ryan this year and I now have 3 QB's on my roster hoping 1 pans out in the coming weeks.

Keenum - Big Ben - Fitzpatrick. With Fitz having QB1 upside during the playoffs if he continues to be a rushing threat in the endzone. People often a.ssume bad QB's make bad fantasy options and that's the furthest thing from the truth.
 4 years ago '06        #2023
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4681 4681
good looks to both of yall
 4 years ago '04        #2024
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
It's so much better to have a start and forget QB like Rivers-Peyon-Brees. I drafted Ryan this year and I now have 3 QB's on my roster hoping 1 pans out in the coming weeks.

Keenum - Big Ben - Fitzpatrick. With Fitz having QB1 upside during the playoffs if he continues to be a rushing threat in the endzone. People often a.ssume bad QB's make bad fantasy options and that's the furthest thing from the truth.
Guy in last place in my league has Brees, has no good RB or WR....got my eye on Drew
 4 years ago '08        #2025
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:
Guy in last place in my league has Brees, has no good RB or WR....got my eye on Drew
Those bum a.ss dudes stop logging in after week 5. I've sent 100 trade offers and they were all rejected with not 1 counter

Some people would rather sink with their ship
 4 years ago '04        #2026
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Those bum a.ss dudes stop logging in after week 5. I've sent 100 trade offers and they were all rejected with not 1 counter

Some people would rather sink with their ship
It's a bunch of guys I work with so everyone is still active. He drafted Doug Martin and Arian Foster. He has Sproles and Ivory at RB, DeSean and Harry Douglas at WR.

He was telling me today he was he was pissed off that I picked up Riley and Andre on Tuesday morning off FA....That's when the wheels started to turn for me lol
 4 years ago '05        #2027
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
The guy rejected my trade for Gronk, so I'm going to target Julius Thomas and I want to know if this is a good trade.

I trade Jason Witten and Larry Fitzgerald for Julius Thomas.

My current WR's are Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas, and Marques Colston (Riley Cooper is a free agent)

His WR's Marvin Jones, Julian Edelman, DeAndre Hopkins, and Demariyus Thomas.
 4 years ago '04        #2028
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
The guy rejected my trade for Gronk, so I'm going to target Julius Thomas and I want to know if this is a good trade.

I trade Jason Witten and Larry Fitzgerald for Julius Thomas.

My current WR's are Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas, and Marques Colston (Riley Cooper is a free agent)

His WR's Marvin Jones, Julian Edelman, DeAndre Hopkins, and Demariyus Thomas.
I would try that. Larry hasn't really done a whole that and Witten is always good to have as That's Romo's security blanket. But, Julius is the beneficiary of a firing on all cylinders Manning. Walker, TY and Colston are all solid for you, so you'd be coming out on top.

I would pick up Riley and drop Douglas to be honest, especially this week with Washingtons secondary giving up lots of real estate and touchdowns to receivers.
 4 years ago '08        #2029
space
space
What Dars said. The Cowboys offense is...
 4 years ago '08        #2030
space
space
 philly337 said:
keenum vs oaklan or rivers vs dolphins

start two rbs...

andre brown vs packers, giovanni bernard vs cleveland, jones-drew vs arizona, mathews vs dolphins, lamar miller vs chargers

josh gordon vs cinci or ruben randle vs packers

heath miller vs detroit or g graham vs oakland

broncos vs kansas city or packers vs giants

right now i have it keenum, andre brown (undecided on my second rb), josh gordon, g graham, and broncos
Actually Bernard over MJD.
 4 years ago '04        #2031
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space

Chris Johnson on my bench.......

Andre Brown, I need you to come through and beat up this Packers defense!
 4 years ago '08        #2032
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:

Chris Johnson on my bench.......

Andre Brown, I need you to come through and beat up this Packers defense!
last second I benched cj in favor of ridley why I have no idea
 4 years ago '04        #2033
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
last second I benched cj in favor of ridley why I have no idea
I almost put CJ back in and put Brown on the bench right before game time. I had the app open and the positions switched, then LT said he didn't think Johnson would have a good game tonight, so I cancelled the move.
 4 years ago '08        #2034
space
space
Sad thing is I knew the Colts were getting gashed on the run but still.. lol CJ is just blah. He ruins lives.
 4 years ago '04        #2035
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Sad thing is I knew the Colts were getting gashed on the run but still.. lol CJ is just blah. He ruins lives.
I know right? At least before I traded Spiller for him I usually left him on my bench, now CJ has me contemplating sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #2036
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
ppr

for my flex: Mike Brown @ Ari or Rishad Matthews vs. SD
 4 years ago '04        #2037
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 Lester86 said:
ppr

for my flex: Mike Brown @ Ari or Rishad Matthews vs. SD
Matthews.

Will he get another huge game like he did Monday? Probably not, but San Diego has shown they can't stop people from scoring which could be a huge benefit for you. Mike Brown is sitll listed on the injury report, so wait until later today to see for sure, but I would still think the safe bet would be Matthews. Arizonas defense is going to destroy Jacksonville.
 4 years ago '08        #2038
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
brown and witten

For dez and cameron

did this trade

I got Marvin Jones and rishard Matthews on he bench for this week's bye for dez. I'm guessing his back injury is nothing serious, who would u start bw jones vs cleveland or matthews vs sd

Last edited by Loyalist; 11-15-2013 at 10:56 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #2039
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 Loyalist said:
brown and witten

For dez and cameron

did this trade

I got Marvin Jones and rishard Matthews on he bench for this week's bye for dez. I'm guessing his back injury is nothing serious, who would u start bw jones vs cleveland or matthews vs sd
Good trade imo. Cameron should start getting his production back now that Campbell is the full on QB, they can develop their chemistry, and Dez is Dez.

I think Jones would be a safer bet. He gets a lot of targets, plus the Cleveland defense has to worry about AJ Green primarily which should open up a lot of field of Jones.

I would wait to see what the status of Mike Wallace is before doing anything though.
 4 years ago '04        #2040
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
mike wallace, joquie bell, mark ingram or james jones at my flex?

and in my other league

Vereen, spiller, or colston at flex?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy