NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '06        #41
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
@ Making a thread about how another man is wearing his hair
 9 years ago '05        #42
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
wait.......jay's rocking a nappy baby fro with no shapeup???

damn....give it a week or 2 and a bet a bunch of n*ggas is gonna be rockin this look

jay says X5 is for baby mommas, n*ggas start givin they X5's away

jay says throwbacks are wack and button ups are in....the stocks on throwback jerseys drops and button ups become the official dresscode for the same clubs that were okay with jerseys just a week ago

jay-z says the phantom is in and every one wants a phantom

jay says the phntom is wack and the maybach is what's poppin, n*ggas trade in their phantoms for maybachs

now this......better hope jay don't grow dreadlocks, end up buyin jamaica and usin it as a sandbar
 09-12-2008, 10:34 AM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
Braids is out n*gga... the only n*ggaz with braids now is the n*ggaz who jumped on that sh*t LATE.. all my n*ggaz cut they braids off or turned em into dreads... i BEEN cut my braids off back in 04 or some sh*t... aint look back since
braids is not a fad n*gga, it's all about the individual..i been rocking braids since '99 and trust me i don't plan on cutting them off..i still bag bi*ches with em, i still look fly with em, i don't see how braids can go out of style, i just see a bunch of bandwagon muthafu*kas following eachother like it's a trend to cut their hair just to be cool and still relevant, that's ALL i see...i'm different cause braids is for me, it fits me and it's all about me, fu*k the other n*gga i'm not a trend follower i'm a trend setter and MY braids are not going anywhere
 9 years ago '04        #44
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1847 1847
 braided_uppimp said:
braids is not a fad n*gga, it's all about the individual..i been rocking braids since '99 and trust me i don't plan on cutting them off..i still bag bi*ches with em, i still look fly with em, i don't see how braids can go out of style, i just see a bunch of bandwagon muthafu*kas following eachother like it's a trend to cut their hair just to be cool and still relevant, that's ALL i see...i'm different cause braids is for me, it fits me and it's all about me, fu*k the other n*gga i'm not a trend follower i'm a trend setter and MY braids are not going anywhere

well basically what i meant to say was the TREND of braids is gone... if you like the sh*t and you wanna rock it forever do you... but the new braids is dreads as for as trends is concerned

... i was rockin a afro in like 94 and got braids is like 98 i think.... i rocked em a long time.. i got tired of em basically.. keep gettin braided and rebraided.... and not washin my hair everyday/every other day.... sh*t got old to me.. and when i cut my sh*t i got double the bi*ches YA HEARD ME!!
 09-12-2008, 11:08 AM         #45
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
well basically what i meant to say was the TREND of braids is gone... if you like the sh*t and you wanna rock it forever do you... but the new braids is dreads as for as trends is concerned

... i was rockin a afro in like 94 and got braids is like 98 i think.... i rocked em a long time.. i got tired of em basically.. keep gettin braided and rebraided.... and not washin my hair everyday/every other day.... sh*t got old to me.. and when i cut my sh*t i got double the bi*ches YA HEARD ME!!
got double the bi*ches? cause you cut your hair?? b/s..bi*ches love long hair..braids or dreads..bi*ches love hair and that's why i'm rocking em, you can change your style with braids..rock em different ways and different look, all i need is a fresh line up and bring them sideburns down and i'm fresh..but like i said..bi*ches love long hair
 9 years ago '04        #46
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
my dad told me braids is a "thug look"
 09-12-2008, 11:59 AM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
my dad told me braids is a "thug look"
it's just your dad thinking like the "white" man, trust me i don't even look like a thug and i'm not a thug..i rock it cause it fits me and i think it's the best look for me, until i make 30 or something, i'm only 22..so i will be rocking it for awhile
 09-12-2008, 12:01 PM         #48
Muffin Unit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas Lost
 09-12-2008, 12:25 PM         #49
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
got double the bi*ches? cause you cut your hair?? b/s..bi*ches love long hair..braids or dreads..bi*ches love hair and that's why i'm rocking em, you can change your style with braids..rock em different ways and different look, all i need is a fresh line up and bring them sideburns down and i'm fresh..but like i said..bi*ches love long hair

Yea i didnt really notice a difference...if u get b1tchez u gon get b1tchez regardless...i can say when i got my hair cut b1tchez wuz jockin for a minute cuz they wuz shocked to see me like that....but when u got the fro and especially when u got it out its like u a peacock and b1tches wanna touch it or u pull em in just wit the fact they have to make a comment about ya hair....and i dont know why but both times i had fros and cut my hair other nikkas followed suit....i think they just need sumbody else to do it first so they can see it aint the end of the world...its a bigger deal for a nikka wit hair to cut his hair than alot of females i kno.
 9 years ago '05        #50
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312
this n*gga jay z still cant get the fu*k off of kanye. kanye was the one who started growing his hair/facial hair a month or so back and now jay just wants to follow suit
 9 years ago '04        #51
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
jay hair aint Jet black and he goin on 40... that n*gga dye that sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #52
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17208 17208
 Kingme said:
This dude is 39 and still can't grow hair on his lip keep eatin out beyonce n*gga keep eatin Somebody get him some old spice.
word up this, Is is crazy the dude is old as fu*k and can't get real man hair
 9 years ago '08        #53
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 Calamity said:
jay hair aint Jet black and he goin on 40... that n*gga dye that sh*t
Wouldn't surprise me, Beyonce probably notice them Grays and told dude to dye the sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #54
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
LONG TIME FAN FINALLY MEETS JAY Z!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #55
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
That n*ggas 40 fu*kin years old. He looks like an idiot.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy