Entourage season 5

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #141
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
not that great of an episode. with all 30 minute shows once a week you have to fit more in..

that whole episode could have been condensed and done in ten minutes and allowed for more to be added.
 10-06-2008, 05:42 PM         #142
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was a great episode. if you think otherwise than youve never shroomed. season is really good so far.
 9 years ago '04        #143
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
two thumbs down on this episode, a couple funny parts, "I thought i ripped my c*ck off", Drama and Ari are the truth
 9 years ago '07        #144
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 twizzytwo22 said:
did entourage just 'jump the shark' lol
never they always have filler episodes... and like i said most ppl didn't like it because it wasn't as funny as other ones but i did because it showed more character... rather than the same old...
 9 years ago '05        #145
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I don't get why you keep saying "It showed more character." All they did was shroom. That doesn't show anything. It was a filler episode and a bad one at that. As I said, all that was done in the last episode could have been shrunk into a 5-10 minute period and moved on.
 9 years ago '04        #146
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
The next ep. should be good, shouldnt be 2 fillers in a role, i bet bi*ch a.ss bow wow makes an appearance
 9 years ago '07        #147
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 I'm The Dan said:
I don't get why you keep saying "It showed more character." All they did was shroom. That doesn't show anything. It was a filler episode and a bad one at that. As I said, all that was done in the last episode could have been shrunk into a 5-10 minute period and moved on.
because they pretty much "bonded" instead of oh im going to f*ck this girl and do this and that(which is cool too)... but it changed scenery... instead of sticking to the same script and the show moved around their actions instead of jumping from one place to another... which meant it showed more character instead of the sh*t ppl were used to (i wasn't even talking about the shrooms but if thats all you took from the episode then )... that part could've been shrunk into 10 min. but it wasn't... and yea jaybizzle bow wow is in the next episode... but the one before this last one wasn't really a filler if you think about it ... it moved the story along because e got the writers their deal then he had to make a decision... this last one was a filler because they really didn't touch up on that though...


Last edited by TH35; 10-06-2008 at 08:04 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #148
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
i didnt like the episode lasts week was much better. i have also taken shrooms and never had the mental trip they had that seemed more like acid. when i took shrooms it was mostly laughing and visuals not mindfu*king sh*t like not being able to talk
 9 years ago '04        #149
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 thehogue... said:
because they pretty much "bonded" instead of oh im going to f*ck this girl and do this and that(which is cool too)... but it changed scenery... instead of sticking to the same script and the show moved around their actions instead of jumping from one place to another... which meant it showed more character instead of the sh*t ppl were used to (i wasn't even talking about the shrooms but if thats all you took from the episode then )... that part could've been shrunk into 10 min. but it wasn't... and yea jaybizzle bow wow is in the next episode... but the one before this last one wasn't really a filler if you think about it ... it moved the story along because e got the writers their deal then he had to make a decision... this last one was a filler because they really didn't touch up on that though...
you can take from the episode what E's decision was though. He obviously chose the bigger money for his writers (and ultimately himself) over helping Vince's career. That was why they were looking for signs if they should do Benji or not. They never said E sold it to Ed Norton, but it was implied.
 9 years ago '07        #150
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 T-Styles said:
you can take from the episode what E's decision was though. He obviously chose the bigger money for his writers (and ultimately himself) over helping Vince's career. That was why they were looking for signs if they should do Benji or not. They never said E sold it to Ed Norton, but it was implied.
yea i know and thats why ari was talking to alan in the beginning... i'm just saying it a filler because they only touched on it for little bit and then did something else... which was that trip...
 9 years ago '08        #151
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
okay this episode was just a filler. I definitely liked it not only because it was funny, but also because it was like watching a normal day of entourage. Most of the times, things are happening, like Vince getting in trouble or E trying to make things happen. This episode was just a relaxed regular day of the boys simply hanging out. I think it was good.
 9 years ago '04        #152
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
guud episode...pretty funny...
 9 years ago '08        #153
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
did anyone realize that turtle's hat changed at the end...
if you watch the episode, at joshua tree, turtle was wearing a skyblue
kangol flexcap. Then at 28:00 when they are heading back home, his hat changed to a yankees skyblue fitted.

Not anything really important but i just found it weird haha
 9 years ago '04        #154
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 thehogue... said:
yea i know and thats why ari was talking to alan in the beginning... i'm just saying it a filler because they only touched on it for little bit and then did something else... which was that trip...
It was a filler only kinda. it's leading to the upcoming drama.
 10-07-2008, 09:51 PM         #155
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to me it wasnt a filler episode because the trip was done to decide how the season will end.
 9 years ago '04        #156
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
I think this season has been good so far..The first episode had me skeptical, but it definitely picked up after that
 9 years ago '06        #157
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1459 1459
Why wasn't it good? It was funny, well to me it was. Dude, ER was funny as fu*k. Had some pr0n girls in it. Ari was doing that racist sh*t. E so high ( got to get high by the end of this week now and watch that sh*t again) he couldn't talk. What didn't some of you like?


Last edited by Isiah61; 10-08-2008 at 01:32 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #158
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 tru_overdose said:
to me it wasnt a filler episode because the trip was done to decide how the season will end.
i think they go back home at the end of the season ... i mean the last episode is called "return to queens blvd." unless its a sequel to queens blvd. and billy walsh will be back but its only mid season... so we'll see what happens... im still waiting on that death though im sure that will mix things up maybe


Last edited by TH35; 10-08-2008 at 04:04 AM..
 10-08-2008, 07:54 AM         #159
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been waiting to see billy walsh, he made the previous seasons hilarious. They should bring Dom back too (Vince's friend that got out of prison & stole the shrek doll from the producer's house)
 9 years ago '04        #160
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 247 247
Dom ruined the dynamics of the crew he shouldnt come back the four as they are are perfect.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy