Entourage season 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesnít seem to Work
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
142 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aaliyah & No Limit's Mercedes back in the day
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
ari is the muthaf*ckin man, still my number one favorite character. drama is #2
 9 years ago '05        #102
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,691 | Props total: 1429 1429
Man Vince career is down the toilet I feel sorry for the guy, and where is my homie Billy Walsh??? I need an appearance from him, he's funny as hell
 9 years ago '08        #103
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
anyone mad at how drama's cast members were such a**holes for giving the show a picture of his girl, and keep messing with up.
It's messed up how they keep getting in his face with his personal stuff.
 9 years ago '04        #104
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,436 | Props total: 4328 4328
so it looks like E is gona sell the script to ed norton? considering that ari is pushing that fkn benji the dog movie to him in the next episode...
 9 years ago '04        #105
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 thehogue... said:
its not really that tough... all he has to do is take the first offer and not even mention the other one since the writers settled on the first one butttt... you know its not going to go down like that ... and alan from warner bros. HATES vince so i don't know but its entourage... things always go for the best ... you know it will all work out in the end...
but it IS a tough decision. Does he take the $500k and get Vince a movie, or does he try to get the best deal for the writers he's trying to represent? Not all of his decisions can be centered around Vince anymore, now that he has clients of his own. $500k or a possible $2mil? Which would you rather have commissions on?
 9 years ago '04        #106
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
season 5 been great so far

everything is shaping up for E he's doing big things

and i hope vince gets that big break

my prediction for the next episode is that alan is going to make amends hopefully to vince and make him the 2nd lead
 9 years ago '04        #107
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
erics a lil bi*ch this season and last season

other then the sopranos and wire

entourage is the best series
 9 years ago '04        #108
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 T-Styles said:
but it IS a tough decision. Does he take the $500k and get Vince a movie, or does he try to get the best deal for the writers he's trying to represent? Not all of his decisions can be centered around Vince anymore, now that he has clients of his own. $500k or a possible $2mil? Which would you rather have commissions on?
its a tough decision emotionally but not financially... E is gonna make 10% of either the sale of the script or Vince's pay for a movie...if it were me i would hold out for Vince since hes my boy and E will make more of Vinces quote vs the writers fee....Only thing to consider is that if E fu*ks over the writers all of his eggs are in one basket with Vince vs diversifying some and signing some writers that could have some long term potential
 9 years ago '05        #109
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,691 | Props total: 1429 1429
 twondog22 said:
its a tough decision emotionally but not financially... E is gonna make 10% of either the sale of the script or Vince's pay for a movie...if it were me i would hold out for Vince since hes my boy and E will make more of Vinces quote vs the writers fee....Only thing to consider is that if E fu*ks over the writers all of his eggs are in one basket with Vince vs diversifying some and signing some writers that could have some long term potential
Naw you take the 2 mil deal because if he dont and his writers find out he took the lower deal and they had a chance to work with Ed Norton they will fire E and E will have a bad rep all over hollywood and you dont want that as a starting manager, E should take the deal and beg for Vince to get the 2nd leading role, trust me E will get paid big time if he takes the 2 mil deal might even get his writers a contract which will lead to more cake, E would be dumb as fu*k to not take that deal
 10-02-2008, 07:45 PM         #110
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Naw you take the 2 mil deal because if he dont and his writers find out he took the lower deal and they had a chance to work with Ed Norton they will fire E and E will have a bad rep all over hollywood and you dont want that as a starting manager, E should take the deal and beg for Vince to get the 2nd leading role, trust me E will get paid big time if he takes the 2 mil deal might even get his writers a contract which will lead to more cake, E would be dumb as fu*k to not take that deal
I agree.
 9 years ago '07        #111
TH35 104 heat pts104
space
space
$86,208 | Props total: 14957 14957
 Basicgz said:
Man Vince career is down the toilet I feel sorry for the guy, and where is my homie Billy Walsh??? I need an appearance from him, he's funny as hell
fu*k billy walsh and f*ck dom... cuz he supposedly is coming back in the episode after this next one ... but vince's career will be real straight and e's... ... im not one to spoil sh*t so you'll find out... :dancingcool: but yea someone dies this season too... i said it because thats not really a spoiler... the producers said all that...

Last edited by TH35; 10-02-2008 at 07:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #112
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 Basicgz said:
i feel the same way. E should take the best offer for the clients he's trying to sign. If he wants to grow as a business, he can't make all his decisions based off what's best for Vince anymore, he's got other clients to think about.
 10-02-2008, 08:04 PM         #113
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
fu*k billy walsh and f*ck dom... cuz he supposedly is coming back in the episode after this next one ... but vince's career will be real straight and e's... ... im not one to spoil sh*t so you'll find out... :dancingcool: but yea someone dies this season too... i said it because thats not really a spoiler... the producers said all that...
Damn I didn't know that somebody dies.
 9 years ago '07        #114
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 juelz318 said:
Damn I didn't know that somebody dies.

damn i didnt know that sh*t either....as long as its not one of the main 5 its all good
 10-02-2008, 09:53 PM         #115
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
Wow, no bullsh*t?
 9 years ago '07        #116
TH35 104 heat pts104
space
space
$86,208 | Props total: 14957 14957
 MythMade said:
damn i didnt know that sh*t either....as long as its not one of the main 5 its all good
its not a main character or a character ppl liked for that matter
 9 years ago '06        #117
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 thehogue... said:
its not a main character or a character ppl liked for that matter
i like him, i thought he was funny, especially when ari was around.
 10-03-2008, 04:29 AM         #118
lil Sen Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The poster for Vincent Chase and Edward Nortonís Smoke Jumpers, the movie within the television show Entourage, has been found on the interwebs. Possible spoiler alert: Giovanni Haas has the writing credit, but where the show currently stands, E is repping two filmmakers who wrote co-wrote the screenplay.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by lil Sen Dogg; 10-03-2008 at 04:33 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #119
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
i think dom is the one that dies...
the writers said that they have dom come back with cancer...
and if that poster is legit, that would be awesome for vince's career to
revive.
 10-04-2008, 03:56 PM         #120
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil Sen Dogg said:
The poster for Vincent Chase and Edward Nortonís Smoke Jumpers, the movie within the television show Entourage, has been found on the interwebs. Possible spoiler alert: Giovanni Haas has the writing credit, but where the show currently stands, E is repping two filmmakers who wrote co-wrote the screenplay.

[pic - click to view]

nice! i would rather see vince do that rather than a benji flick for a bunch of money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
228 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy