Entourage season 5

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #401
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Bow Wow's character jumped up a few places in my book when he punched the fu*k up outta seth green for his boy

LMAO
 9 years ago '05        #402
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 twondog22 said:
that was Jeneveve?!?!? damn i didnt catch that...guess i was to shocked at lil bow wow gettin it in on screen
yeah that was her, I can spot her from a mile away how many times I've seen that broad nekkid I wasnt focused on Bow Wow at all
 9 years ago '04        #403
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Jenaveve Jolie is TOOO fine..
I'd leave my wife for that wh0ore any day.

Ari's imitation of Babs was PRICELESS..

"and congrats again Babs..... You nasty twat."
 9 years ago '06        #404
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3699 3699
Bow Wow's smash scene and f!ght scene>>>>>>>>his rap career.

:laughing9: at ari before he left babs meeting.
 9 years ago '06        #405
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Ya i notice Jolie too This was a good episode Ari had me dying when he was supposed to apologize to babs at the luncheon It sucks that it looks like Vince wil be quitting Smokejumpers i thought it would have been the movie to put him back on the map
 9 years ago '06        #406
phatbat9 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 128 128
I don't think Vince is gonna quit Smokejumpers. I think the director is trying to make Vince feel and become his character. Isn't he playing the younger brother? The older brother (guy playing the lead) acts like a jerk towards him, and the father (director) does not believe in him and is extra hard on him. I think the movie will have a point where Vince has to step up and a.ssert himself as a man, and by the director treating him like this it'll be more natural on screen. That's what I think at least.
 9 years ago '04        #407
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 phatbat9 said:
I don't think Vince is gonna quit Smokejumpers. I think the director is trying to make Vince feel and become his character. Isn't he playing the younger brother? The older brother (guy playing the lead) acts like a jerk towards him, and the father (director) does not believe in him and is extra hard on him. I think the movie will have a point where Vince has to step up and a.ssert himself as a man, and by the director treating him like this it'll be more natural on screen. That's what I think at least.
damn that sounds like it's gonna happen.. hopefully vince sticks with it
 9 years ago '06        #408
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Ari>>>
The best character on televison
 9 years ago '04        #409
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
i think vince ends up with an oscar...Best supporting Actor? i think thats were thats going. dude made a great point the director is just pushing him and Vinny seems to be responding well....
 11-10-2008, 12:50 PM         #410
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since when did the LITTLE bow wow character become more relevant than Mrs. Ari, Shawna, and Lloyd...combined? Did his b!tchass cry to the writers to get him better scenes. Where do we write to in order to get that character k!lled off. He's ruining the best show on TV. If we're gonna bring back a recurring cameo, can we at least get Bob Saget or Gary Bucey?
 9 years ago '07        #411
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 benzsl4585 said:
since when did the LITTLE bow wow character become more relevant than Mrs. Ari, Shawna, and Lloyd...combined? Did his b!tchass cry to the writers to get him better scenes. Where do we write to in order to get that character k!lled off. He's ruining the best show on TV. If we're gonna bring back a recurring cameo, can we at least get Bob Saget or Gary Bucey?

GTFOH with that sh*t bro...for one...lloyd is in every damn episode this season....charlie has been in like 3

and dont even act like he is ruining the show...he has had like 5 minutes total of screen time(2 of which were him f!ghting or fu*king) it just sounds like you mad because of who he is in real life

haters can
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #412
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 MythMade said:
GTFOH with that sh*t bro...for one...lloyd is in every damn episode this season....charlie has been in like 3

and dont even act like he is ruining the show...he has had like 5 minutes total of screen time(2 of which were him f!ghting or fu*king) it just sounds like you mad because of who he is in real life

haters can
[pic - click to view]

sounds about right, I think hes doing a decent job
 11-10-2008, 01:29 PM         #413
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:

haters can
[pic - click to view]

:laughing9::laughing9: I was just about to say Bow Wow only been in 3 episodes. Lloyd is in every episode, so...........
 9 years ago '04        #414
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
yup, lloyd got his name in the opening credits too, hes a main character...(Rex Lee)
 9 years ago '04        #415
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 benzsl4585 said:
Bow Wow had 3-4 scene in the last 10 episode 5min-6min tops, how does that ruin a show???
 9 years ago '08        #416
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Glad to see Sloans s3xy a.ss again

That bi*ch is bad as hell
 9 years ago '04        #417
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
it seemed like Sloan is gonna want E back. She was throwing the boy all the signs and he was acting like a bi*ch. Plus she called Seth for him even though he told her not to. Just seems like shes trying to get back with him
 9 years ago '05        #418
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Bow Wow tirade at his job at GAP was funny as hell this was a good episode for him, sh*t I would love to at least pretend to smash Jenaveve if I cant get none from her for real(shouldnt be too hard tho), and Ari had all them women heated with that speech
 9 years ago '07        #419
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 T-Styles said:
lol, seth got his a.ss whooped again...can't say he doesn't deserve it though. great music in the episode, as usual. I love Day N Night by Kid Cudi. can't wait to see what Ari does next week, "The Jew is here, and he doesn't like Germans..."
yea i was just listening to it before i watched the episode...
 9 years ago '07        #420
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 BlackandGifted said:
sounds about right, I think hes doing a decent job
Yea they don't overdue his character and he fits right in. I wouldn't mind seeing him on the show permanently.

Last edited by TH35; 11-10-2008 at 07:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago