Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
rahiem_jones 
space
space
$479 | Props total: 0 0
That ep had me man.. that convo at the end was deep the emotions where in the air... I don't think Ari is going to take it but I'm pretty sure hes gonna get Dana to take it.. Ari loves Vince to much to have vince mad at him.. Vince and the gang are Ari's only friends.
 9 years ago '04        #242
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Why isn't Vince happy for Ari. He was contemplating doing a movie with Benji because studios weren't messing with him, but now Ari gets the opportunity of a lifetime to put him in any movie for the rest of his life and he gets emotional about it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see Ari taking the job, then resigning to go back to being an agent and Dana taking over.
 10-20-2008, 04:04 PM         #243
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wheezyfbaby said:
Why isn't Vince happy for Ari. He was contemplating doing a movie with Benji because studios weren't messing with him, but now Ari gets the opportunity of a lifetime to put him in any movie for the rest of his life and he gets emotional about it.

I can see Ari taking the job, then resigning to go back to being an agent and Dana taking over.
Thats what I'm trying to figure out, I can't understand why Vince is all mad over this, this could give him so many oppurtunities in the future. I want Ari to take the job, but I'm bettin he won't over Vince Putting your friends over your future
 10-20-2008, 06:00 PM         #244
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think 97% of viewers fail to realize vince made ari who he is just as much as ari made vince who he is.

ari shouldn't take the job, not because he hasn't earned/deserved it, he shouldn't take it because its just not a good job for him at this point. him and vince have business to finish.

another thing, i see it like if ari DOES take the job, some jerkoff gets shoved into being vinces new agent and the show dies a slow death. it just wont be the same. if you wish for ari to take the job, you basically wish for a great show to fail.
 9 years ago '07        #245
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 tru_overdose said:
i think 97% of viewers fail to realize vince made ari who he is just as much as ari made vince who he is.

ari shouldn't take the job, not because he hasn't earned/deserved it, he shouldn't take it because its just not a good job for him at this point. him and vince have business to finish.

another thing, i see it like if ari DOES take the job, some jerkoff gets shoved into being vinces new agent and the show dies a slow death. it just wont be the same. if you wish for ari to take the job, you basically wish for a great show to fail.
:applause: im pretty confident that ari doesn't take it and dana gordon gets it... i mean its not like vince still cant get any job he wants w/ dana being the head of warner bros...
 10-20-2008, 06:19 PM         #246
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet Ari helps Dana get the job instead and she pays him back by making Vince a star again.
 9 years ago '04        #247
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3478 3478
Why the hell would Vince need another agent if Ari takes Alan's position?
Cause he would be fed anything he wanted by Ari and don't forget E can hold his own as well.
There's no need for an agent to get you jobs if you're already guaranteed those jobs from a single studio.
 9 years ago '05        #248
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Vince is being an attention wh0ore plain and simple, he said he can get you the movie and more, you have a studio head in your pocket, I dunno if Vince wants to prove he can get movies without charity or what cause thats the only explanation I can make out of this situation, the mission was get Vince into Smokejumpers and Ari got that accomplished with interest Ari could sign Vince to a fu*kin studio contract if he wanted, Vince is being selfish IMO, Ari backed him his whole career he coulda easily dumped vince after the Medellin diaster, honestly I know its crazy but I see Ari giving E a shot to run his agency if he takes the studio job, because He cares for Lloyd even if he's homo and he dont want him to be out of a job
 9 years ago '04        #249
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Ari takes the job, then Mrs. Ari and Dana get it on in Ari's office the first night!

Seriously, Ari I think will take the job, and try to hook up Vince and Vinny will turn it down because "he won't feel right"...which was stated above, and still is stupid for him to do, but that's his character.

I really liked that ending of the last ep, it almost felt real to me, Jeremy Piven definitely deserved every award he's gotten for this show :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #250
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Great ep!
 9 years ago '04        #251
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 tru_overdose said:

1. Ari was a partner at a major Agency basicially running it while Terrance was away so Vince didnt make Ari..

2. Ari brought Vince to the top from commercials to the biggest film ever in Aquaman... then Vince tricked it off with not doing Aquaman 2, queens blvd, and medellin flop, all which Arie advised against doing

3. This whole business to finish sh*t is bullsh*t..They both have careers goals Ari obviously aspires to be more than agent why should he put his goals on hold after he took vince to the top ..not to mention that he could still get Vince any movie once hes a studio head

4. Your absolutely right about the fact that if Ari takes the job it would almost certainly ruin the show..so yur probably right about Ari somehow not taking the job, but in saving the show it becomes fake as hell cuz there is no way in hell that in real life Ari wouldnt take the job
 9 years ago '08        #252
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
amen to twondog hahaha

i see most people seeing this situation the way i see it.
personally, i never liked vince's character in the first place, but
his character is getting worse. He f*cked everything up so far.
Ari gets him going and then he messes things up.
 10-21-2008, 01:24 PM         #253
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
1. Ari was a partner at a major Agency basicially running it while Terrance was away so Vince didnt make Ari..

2. Ari brought Vince to the top from commercials to the biggest film ever in Aquaman... then Vince tricked it off with not doing Aquaman 2, queens blvd, and medellin flop, all which Arie advised against doing

3. This whole business to finish sh*t is bullsh*t..They both have careers goals Ari obviously aspires to be more than agent why should he put his goals on hold after he took vince to the top ..not to mention that he could still get Vince any movie once hes a studio head

4. Your absolutely right about the fact that if Ari takes the job it would almost certainly ruin the show..so yur probably right about Ari somehow not taking the job, but in saving the show it becomes fake as hell cuz there is no way in hell that in real life Ari wouldnt take the job
1. aquaman = highest grossing move of all time. you're telling me that it didn't have a MAJOR effect on aris career? just look at aris office compared to season 1. i think ari would be doing good without vince, but he wouldn't be a top agent in LA if it wasn't for vince.

2. ari had nothing to do with vince doing any of those movies. he made all those movies happen for his client, because thats what agents do. agents dont make career decisions, they listen to what the fu*k their client says. unless you are johnny drama!

3. they do have business to finish. they made a pact first season to make vince the biggest movie star in the world.

4. in real life, i dont think you take that job. what about all the clients you blackball in the process?
 9 years ago '05        #254
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 tru_overdose said:
1. aquaman = highest grossing move of all time. you're telling me that it didn't have a MAJOR effect on aris career? just look at aris office compared to season 1. i think ari would be doing good without vince, but he wouldn't be a top agent in LA if it wasn't for vince.

2. ari had nothing to do with vince doing any of those movies. he made all those movies happen for his client, because thats what agents do. agents dont make career decisions, they listen to what the fu*k their client says. unless you are johnny drama!

3. they do have business to finish. they made a pact first season to make vince the biggest movie star in the world.

4. in real life, i dont think you take that job. what about all the clients you blackball in the process?
This deal will make Vince the biggest star in the world if Ari takes it I mean c'mon man 10 million plus interest from box office sales, He could place Vince in anything and nobody couldnt say sh*t, like I said Vince isnt thinking business he's thinking personal, Vince has k!lled his career himself, and he's broke cause of personal decisions, he wanted the escobar movie so bad that he put money up for it thats not your job your the actor so far this season he couldve made about a million or 2 million dollars and somehow his personal life and him not putting business first has left him broke, he needs to listen to Ari and back him up cause Ari did the same with all of Vince dumb decisions
 9 years ago '04        #255
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 wheezyfbaby said:

I think Vince is starting to feel useless and abandoned...He can't get a job. E has his other clients to worry about. Drama has his TV show. Ari is considering a new job...Who does he have? Turtle's looking for a job (or maybe that ended with Drama being his boss for a day, lol).

anyway, i don't see ari taking the job. Just the way Vince took the news tells me that. Like someone said, Ari loves Vince. He's the only client he actually cares about, and if Vince (and Lloyd) are against the move, he won't make it. If you don't remember, losing Vince caused Ari to lose it a while back...tracking down "therapist number 7" on the golf course to get help.
(The, "GET THE fu*k OUT" episode).
 9 years ago '07        #256
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,409 | Props total: 2526 2526
 tru_overdose said:

His office changed because of that severance package from Terrence and that little bit of help from Babs

In real life you do take the job, because most people work in order to get to the top. I'm planning to be an agent, and my goal is to use it as a gateway to become a studio head, and a lot of people that are agents, or are aspiring to be agents would tell you the same thing...
 9 years ago '04        #257
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
This is my take on it. Ari will and should take the job he can help Vince out more that way and also I can almost guarantee that if Ari takes the job E will become Vince's new manager.
 9 years ago '06        #258
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
mrs. ari could get it
 9 years ago '04        #259
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 T-Styles said:
I think Vince is starting to feel useless and abandoned...He can't get a job. E has his other clients to worry about. Drama has his TV show. Ari is considering a new job...Who does he have? Turtle's looking for a job (or maybe that ended with Drama being his boss for a day, lol).
Yeah I know Vince feels useless now because studios basically blacklisted him from doing "real movies" and he is now where Drama was a couple of seasons ago, but in the mean time he messing up the job offers that come his way.

T-Styles said:
anyway, i don't see ari taking the job. Just the way Vince took the news tells me that. Like someone said, Ari loves Vince. He's the only client he actually cares about, and if Vince (and Lloyd) are against the move, he won't make it. If you don't remember, losing Vince caused Ari to lose it a while back...tracking down "therapist number 7" on the golf course to get help.
(The, "GET THE fu*k OUT" episode).
Ari does love Vince and his new job can change Vince's life forever in a good way. Vince is still emotional because Ari said he's a star and not an actor. Now Vince wants to prove he's an actor and he doesn't want any handouts, which is what Ari would be doing in his new position. Also by taking the job he isn't losing Vince like before because he was fired due to the Ramones script getting scrapped. This time he can resign and sign Vince to a studio deal.
 9 years ago '07        #260
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 cw0974 said:
amen to twondog hahaha

i see most people seeing this situation the way i see it.
personally, i never liked vince's character in the first place, but
his character is getting worse. He f*cked everything up so far.
Ari gets him going and then he messes things up.
i agree, vince sucks.

but i'm not positive Ari will take the job, next week looks like its gonna be a great episode cant wait..another thing is Vince probably knows he's fu*ked, no agents are gonna wanna sign him because he hasnt done sh*t, and i think Ari knows that too.

Last edited by keithbm1111; 10-21-2008 at 07:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy