Entourage season 5

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Propel Water said:
he tells john to give it to dana gorden and in return she puts him in smoke jumpers...
i see that happening most likely. Ari and Vince have gone through too much together.
 9 years ago '04        #222
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Propel Water said:
vince is gona get smokejumpers no doubt about it...

but either ari is gona take the job or he tells john to give it to dana gorden and in return she puts him in smoke jumpers...
 hockeythug said:
i see that happening most likely. Ari and Vince have gone through too much together.
yeah i think there will be some twist where Ari doesnt take the job so that he can continue the journey with Vince...but if Ari doesnt take the job the show loses some credibility in my opinion....

Aint no fu*kin way a fu*kin Agent who works off Actors commission is gonna turn down a 10mill a year job...especially when hell have so much power
 10-19-2008, 10:07 PM         #223
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would anyone no less a character like ari turn down making 4 times the amount he makes now?

he'll take the job & just hook vince up w/ whatever he wants like he said.. they gonna run sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #224
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Flavor Flav said:
why would anyone no less a character like ari turn down making 4 times the amount he makes now?

he'll take the job & just hook vince up w/ whatever he wants like he said.. they gonna run sh*t.
exactly...and i cant believe Vince wasnt feelin Ari bein a studio head...

Although the way Vince is ....he prolly wont want to work with Ari's new studio cuz he'll want to feel like "he earned it" ...which by the way is retarded
 10-19-2008, 10:54 PM         #225
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flavor Flav said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It would be stupid if he doesn't take it. He can still get Vince work. If he runs the studio, he can definitely get him any job with whatever movie his studio wants to make. He has to take that job. That's too much money and too much power to let go.
 9 years ago '05        #226
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
 hockeythug said:
Episode was sad at the end when Vince and Ari were talking.

yeah man i wanted to cry watchin them talkin maybe it was the weed in my system messin wit me lol
 9 years ago '07        #227
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 juelz318 said:
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It would be stupid if he doesn't take it. He can still get Vince work. If he runs the studio, he can definitely get him any job with whatever movie his studio wants to make. He has to take that job. That's too much money and too much power to let go.
hes not going to take the job...
 10-19-2008, 11:51 PM         #228
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
hes not going to take the job...
Why not? Did you read about it?
 9 years ago '07        #229
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 juelz318 said:
Why not? Did you read about it?
naw... but i'm sure dana gordon gets the job... if he really takes the job i'd be surprised...
 9 years ago '08        #230
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
yea... vince definitely threw Ari off at the end... made me kind of depressed at the same time.
But i also think Ari is going to let the job go and dana would take the job. I see dana and ari working together to get vince going again.
 9 years ago '07        #231
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 cw0974 said:
yea... vince definitely threw Ari off at the end... made me kind of depressed at the same time.
But i also think Ari is going to let the job go and dana would take the job. I see dana and ari working together to get vince going again.
yup same way i see it ... i can't wait till the episode w/ seth green him and e always go at ... and the last time they met up there was that big f!ght in vegas
 9 years ago '05        #232
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
 thehogue... said:
yup same way i see it ... i can't wait till the episode w/ seth green him and e always go at ... and the last time they met up there was that big f!ght in vegas
Drama came outta nowhere and slept ol boy anyway Ari has to take that job if he doesnt that would be the dumbest career decision ever he needs to take that for his family no doubt, he can have them set for life with that job and Ari is god for OWNING Alan at Alan's funeral I couldnt stop laughing at that sh*t
 10-20-2008, 02:03 AM         #233
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there literally no way ari can accept the job.

vince said it, they have to finish what they started. ari cannot be hands on with vince being a studio head.

yet all that buildup makes me kind of wonder.
 9 years ago '06        #234
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
Vince is becoming more of a burden and a bi*ch every week, now he wants to hinder Ari, Vince's a.ss cant get a job this would be a pheonomial twist.

Well atleast Marky Mark is doing something good bc Max Payne wasnt it
 9 years ago '04        #235
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 247 247
I agree with the Vince statememnts its like everyonce bends over to make him happy just cos hes a bum with no job.

The Dana Gordon scenario seems the most likely which is all good by me cos i think shes kinda hot and wouldnt mind seeing her back on the regular.
 9 years ago '05        #236
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I think Ari takes the job...plain and simple...
 10-20-2008, 10:36 AM         #237
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"respect means keeping business alive even when your dead" - Ari

ahhh. i dont think i can wait 7 more days for the next episode. it feels like they are building up for something huge.
 9 years ago '04        #238
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
 Flavor Flav said:

Cas it's Entourage and Ari doesn't let anyone run sh*t, even his wife except for Vince. I completely see Dana Gordon getting the job as a recommendation of Ari as we even see Ari's wife not liking Ari and Dana working in the same place. That's already two things showing us he wont take the job.
 10-20-2008, 02:28 PM         #239
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think he's going to take it..the show wouldnt be the same if he did obviously..

He'll turn it down, give it to Dana and Vince will become a star again.

Anyone have a youtube link for next weeks episode?
 9 years ago '08        #240
cw0974  OP
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
the thing is, i don't remember who said it, but vince is definitely become a b**ch. he wants everything to work his way.
he always tries to do things his way even if it bothers turtle, e, drama, or ari. I don't see that as a good friend or a good person and it's only getting worse.

I feel like ari isn't going to take the job, but vince is doing that to him. real talk, it would be a boost for ari like crazy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy