with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
 126
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-22-2008, 10:56 AM         #161
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
so by ur logic


the saints & the bengals should have good defenses because they have drew brees & palmer at qb???
nope more like their D is alittle better because of their great offense. And neither of those offenses are anywhere close what the pats were last yr. Is the pats D this yr that much differnt against the run? Whats the big change?

The big change is they arent playing with huge leads that force teams to throw the ball instead of pounding their aging linebackers.

If you dont think Tom Brady wouldve made a differnce in yesterdays game just k!ll yourself. Miamis pass Defense isnt that good at all and the pats pass offense wasnt even good.
 9 years ago '08        #162
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 casper said:
lol @ some of yall comin out the woodwork


please tell me what tom brady was gonna do against ronnie brown in the shotgun formation...ill wait

the pats offense struggled cuz the fins got pressure on em, that was the pats weakness last year as well.

if im not mistaken the pats werent doin sh*t against the chiefs prior to brady's injury
UMM..FIRST OFF BRADY GOT INJURED WITHIN THA FIRST 5 MIN OF THA GAME U RETARD, AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY DRIVIN AGAINST THA CHIEFs DEFENSE.

SECOND OF ALL THA SAME THING WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF THA DOLPHINS DEFENSE PUT THA SAME PRESSURE ON BRADY, BECUZ THERE WAS TIMES WHEN THE DOLPHINS BLITZED AND CASSEL HAD A MAN WIDE OPEN. IN FACT ONE TIME, (AND THEY EVEN SHOWED IT ON THE REPLAY) CASSEL HAD A TIGHT END WIDE OPEN FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND HE GOT SACKED. TEAMS ARE AFRAID OF BRADY IN THA SHOTGUN, DO YOU THINK CASSEL INTIMIDATES ANYONE IN THA SHOTGUN?? BRADY KNOWS HOW TO MOVE IN THA POCKET, HE CAN ALWAYS FIND THA 3rd AND 4th RECIEVER.

THIRD OF ALL, DO YOU REALIZE DEFENSEs ARE GOIN TO BE GAMEPLANNIN AGAINST CASSEL THIS YEAR? PORTER SAID IT BEST, HE's NOT BRADY. EXPECT DEFENSES ALL YEAR TO MOVE THE CORNERS UP AND BLITZ AGAINST THIS PATRIOTS OFFENSE. SOON THEY'RE GONNA STOP PAYIN ATTENTION TO MOSS..


Last edited by [Trini Yute]; 09-22-2008 at 12:30 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #163
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 HeyImMax said:
nope more like their D is alittle better because of their great offense. And neither of those offenses are anywhere close what the pats were last yr. Is the pats D this yr that much differnt against the run? Whats the big change?

The big change is they arent playing with huge leads that force teams to throw the ball instead of pounding their aging linebackers.

If you dont think Tom Brady wouldve made a differnce in yesterdays game just k!ll yourself. Miamis pass Defense isnt that good at all and the pats pass offense wasnt even good.
Chad Pennington - 17/20 226 yds...does it look like they contained the Pass game either? The fins had more yards passing than they did running..so that really doesn't matter.

Like I said Brady does make a difference...a HUGE difference..but if the Pats played with Brady like they did yesterday they would have lost regardless...who is Brady without Randy Moss? And what I saw yesterday was Randy Moss quitting on routs and playing uninspired football.
 09-22-2008, 12:52 PM         #164
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Chad Pennington - 17/20 226 yds...does it look like they contained the Pass game either? The fins had more yards passing than they did running..so that really doesn't matter.

Like I said Brady does make a difference...a HUGE difference..but if the Pats played with Brady like they did yesterday they would have lost regardless...who is Brady without Randy Moss? And what I saw yesterday was Randy Moss quitting on routs and playing uninspired football.
Brady is a 3 time super bowl winner without randy moss

and if brady plays moss doesnt quit on routes....

And the defense isnt that great last yr they werent they were able to just focus on pass D because everyteam was playing from behind because of their high powered offense.
 09-22-2008, 01:02 PM         #165
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Cassel missed a wide open Thomas towards the endzone and got sacked.

He forced it to Moss in tight coverage and ignored him when he was open.

He has no awareness and no accuracy.

He makes the running game look like sh*t.

Cassel will be gone real soon.
 9 years ago '08        #166
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
IM GLAD THA PATRIOTS LOST THIS GAME...IT GIVES THEM TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY'RE GOIN TO DO WITH CASSEL. IF WE KEPT BEATIN THESE BAD TEAMS BY A FEW POINTS, THEN THEY WOULDVE KEPT CASSEL STARTING @ QUARTERBACK..WE NEED TO GET THIS QB sh*t SITUATIED BEFORE ITz TOO LATE
 9 years ago '05        #167
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 HeyImMax said:
Brady is a 3 time super bowl winner without randy moss

and if brady plays moss doesnt quit on routes....

And the defense isnt that great last yr they werent they were able to just focus on pass D because everyteam was playing from behind because of their high powered offense.
Moss is Brady's #1 receiver. If Brady doesn't have him playing well he can't win games..just like all of the other times he won the superbowl...he couldnt have won without Deion Branch.

My point was if the Pats played the same way they did yesterday even with Brady at helm they would have lost. So you saying that is irrelevant.

That makes no sense. You have to have good defense to be 16-0..I'm sorry. If they didn't they would be the Cincinnati Bengals or the Saints.

Once again incase you've missed this in each of my posts..Brady is a HUGE FACTOR in games..but the Pats played like sh*t yesterday as a WHOLE. And to win games you need a TEAM. If Brady was in the game, I have a hard time believing they would have won with Randy Moss quitting on routes, and the defense playing like sh*t.
 09-22-2008, 03:14 PM         #168
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Moss is Brady's #1 receiver. If Brady doesn't have him playing well he can't win games..just like all of the other times he won the superbowl...he couldnt have won without Deion Branch.

My point was if the Pats played the same way they did yesterday even with Brady at helm they would have lost. So you saying that is irrelevant.

That makes no sense. You have to have good defense to be 16-0..I'm sorry. If they didn't they would be the Cincinnati Bengals or the Saints.

Once again incase you've missed this in each of my posts..Brady is a HUGE FACTOR in games..but the Pats played like sh*t yesterday as a WHOLE. And to win games you need a TEAM. If Brady was in the game, I have a hard time believing they would have won with Randy Moss quitting on routes, and the defense playing like sh*t.
It's only been 3 games dumbass, stop acting like you forgot about how good Brady is and how good he makes this team. He took the team Bledsoe couldn't win with and changed it around, made Bellichick better and Moss relevant again.

And Deion Branch is a bum now, Brady made him better, he can't win a ring without Brady.
 9 years ago '06        #169
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Switchc2390 said:
Moss is Brady's #1 receiver. If Brady doesn't have him playing well he can't win games..just like all of the other times he won the superbowl...he couldnt have won without Deion Branch.

My point was if the Pats played the same way they did yesterday even with Brady at helm they would have lost. So you saying that is irrelevant.

That makes no sense. You have to have good defense to be 16-0..I'm sorry. If they didn't they would be the Cincinnati Bengals or the Saints.

Once again incase you've missed this in each of my posts..Brady is a HUGE FACTOR in games..but the Pats played like sh*t yesterday as a WHOLE. And to win games you need a TEAM. If Brady was in the game, I have a hard time believing they would have won with Randy Moss quitting on routes, and the defense playing like sh*t.
Im a big Pats hater and a Tom hater but to say that if Tom still played that game the Phins would win is just crazy.

Tom Brady has a big impact on that defense. You would be surprised how many teams have a good D but when there star player gets hurt the D even suffers.

Remember Jamal Anderson's injury. They had a great Defense but when he was out for the year the defense sucked that year.

When Vick got hurt the Defense wasnt good but they were good the year before.

The fact is Brady is their leader and if he is not playing the defense is going to feel that they have no chance to win or the chance is slim.

Pats D plays better if Tom Brady is playing.

Moss is the best receiver in the game when Tom Brady is playing.

Moss doesnt quit routes when Tom Brady is playing.


Factor all those things in and the Patriots win that game 38-13.


But Im still glad that Phins won. :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #170
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Switchc2390 said:
Or how about the fact that everytime the Dolphins were on the field they k!lled they cut up the D with all of those fu*ken rushing yards? And dont give me a Oh, it was cause they were on the field too long, they manhandled the Pats D from the beginning of the game.

Yes, the game would have gone differently if Brady was in, but I have a hard time believing they would have won that game considering the way the D played. Not to mention Moss not even trying for a few passes thrown directly his way. Shut the fu*k up and watch the game before you post f*g**t.

if brady plays ya defense is on the field longer ya offense doesn't get as many chances u score less points.

brady plays y'all lose homie.
 9 years ago '07        #171
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 casper said:
dont get me wrong i think tom brady is a very good qb...but the nonsense i hear like hes the "best in the league" is hilarious...


not better then peyton, not better then brees...but hes right there where A healthy mcnabb & a healthy palmer is, brady's in there with guys on the second tier, its arguable for him to be in the top...but he DAMN SURE AINT #1 in the entire league....


we will see it
Yes. I love this thread. I've been saying this for SO LONG. Brady is a really good QB, but he is NOT the best QB in the league. He has a great team and plays in a great system. That's why a no-name like Cassell can just come in and k!ll it. Brady is a very good QB in a GREAT system. He is NOT the best.
 09-22-2008, 06:18 PM         #172
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ brees being better than brady

palmer and mcnabb not even close to brady

only quarterback thats close to brady is peyton..


3 rings and 50 touchdowns in one season> better than anything peyton brees mcnabb and palmer have accomplished put together


[pic - click to view]

 09-22-2008, 06:29 PM         #173
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady was the Best QB in the NFL hands down

know why?

the boy had back to back superbowl rings to prove it.
 09-22-2008, 09:08 PM         #174
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pats fans are a bunch a d*ck riders,when they lost they just started filing out
 09-22-2008, 10:06 PM         #175
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390;12646810[B said:
]Moss is Brady's #1 receiver. If Brady doesn't have him playing well he can't win games..just like all of the other times he won the superbowl...he couldnt have won without Deion Branch.
[/B]
My point was if the Pats played the same way they did yesterday even with Brady at helm they would have lost. So you saying that is irrelevant.

That makes no sense. You have to have good defense to be 16-0..I'm sorry. If they didn't they would be the Cincinnati Bengals or the Saints.

Once again incase you've missed this in each of my posts..Brady is a HUGE FACTOR in games..but the Pats played like sh*t yesterday as a WHOLE. And to win games you need a TEAM. If Brady was in the game, I have a hard time believing they would have won with Randy Moss quitting on routes, and the defense playing like sh*t.
are you fu*king joking?

u act like branch was anywhere near a elite wideout..


and i never said their d sucked. It just wasnt as good as ppl think. The offense was on a diff level from the bengals or saints that was quite possibly the greatest offense in history. stop saying stupid sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #176
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 casper said:
???

the dolphins won 3 out of their past 23 games...2 of em were against the pats...one was a shutout, o & during the shutout they had Brady...lmao

the last time before yesterday, the pats lost a reg season game, it was against the fins

get off his d*ck
i'm talking about this year. your talking about 2006 not even last season but the season before. there was no randy moss and welker was still on the dolphins. patriots had no good receivers back then. dillon was past his prime it was all on brady and the defense that year. which didn't have adelius thomas yet. didn't they have troy brown play DB cuz they had so many injuries.


plain and simple with the CURRENT TEAM (u happy now?) brady and the pats would have spanked that dolphin a.ss. brady would've thrown for 6 TDs on the dolphins like he did last year. you kno before he got sick on scoring and let cassell/guiteirez get some snaps.
 09-23-2008, 02:28 AM         #177
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
i'm talking about this year. your talking about 2006 not even last season but the season before. there was no randy moss and welker was still on the dolphins. patriots had no good receivers back then. dillon was past his prime it was all on brady and the defense that year. which didn't have adelius thomas yet. didn't they have troy brown play DB cuz they had so many injuries.


plain and simple with the CURRENT TEAM (u happy now?) brady and the pats would have spanked that dolphin a.ss. brady would've thrown for 6 TDs on the dolphins like he did last year. you kno before he got sick on scoring and let cassell/guiteirez get some snaps.


casper= Owned
 9 years ago '07        #178
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
how the fu*k does a thread like this get so much popularity. its obvious the thread starter just posted the most ridiculous thing he could think of just to get a rise. People getting into all these arguments over this sh*t is retards. this website is full of fu*king idiots
 09-23-2008, 09:05 AM         #179
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Yes. I love this thread. I've been saying this for SO LONG. Brady is a really good QB, but he is NOT the best QB in the league. He has a great team and plays in a great system. That's why a no-name like Cassell can just come in and k!ll it. Brady is a very good QB in a GREAT system. He is NOT the best.
Cassel isn't doing sh*t. Nothing, we should be blowing teams out you dumb fu*k not gaining 20 yds per game with Moss and 1 Pass TD per game bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #180
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 ChokeHold said:
i'm talking about this year. your talking about 2006 not even last season but the season before. there was no randy moss and welker was still on the dolphins. patriots had no good receivers back then. dillon was past his prime it was all on brady and the defense that year. which didn't have adelius thomas yet. didn't they have troy brown play DB cuz they had so many injuries.


plain and simple with the CURRENT TEAM (u happy now?) brady and the pats would have spanked that dolphin a.ss. brady would've thrown for 6 TDs on the dolphins like he did last year. you kno before he got sick on scoring and let cassell/guiteirez get some snaps.
 ChokeHold said:
pats w/ brady would NEVER lose to the dolphins....... NEEEEEEVER

this says "PATS w/ BRADY WOULD NEVER..." it doesnt say "the pats w/brady, moss & welker"...i was simply pointing out a time that it happened, u on the other hand suck brady d*ck so hard u act as if it NEVER could


tommybunnz says "casper= owned" after highlighting the same sh*t i just underlined...lmao dude said some dumb sh*t, try to cover up what he said & now im owned???

_______________________________________

bottom line, yall r trippin if u truelly believe that pats were gonna go undefeated again this season, they were gonna lose a few.

i know what u guys r saying by the pats "putting the game out of reach early" i dont see how tho, the fins 2nd drive they scored (after the cassel turnover) & the play they scored on had ronnie in the shotgun formation...so it worked then, it worked everytime they tried it, so what makes u think if the pats had brady the fins would fu*k that play up??? the dolphin havent been able to do much so far this season, passing or running, & the pats D just got destroyed...the fins punted like 4 times all game

if this game was close then yea, id give u the benefit of the doubt the pats probably would've won with brady...but the dolphins were 1 point shy of tripling the pats
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
194 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy