NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #141
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3229 3229
So Brady had to do with the defense giving up 38 points?
 9 years ago '06        #142
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,472 | Props total: 17918 17918
 Switchc2390 said:
Yes because with brady on the field the Patriots would have more offense which would use up more clock and less clock the dolphins would have
 09-21-2008, 03:51 PM         #143
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
i guess brady didnt have anything to do with the lack of total offense or the fact that the best offense of all time could only score 13 pts against miami .

my god u n*ggas are dumb.
 09-21-2008, 03:58 PM         #144
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Patriots have a better defense this year then the last 4 years I hope youre not serious

he cant possibly believe that
 9 years ago '07        #145
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
MIA 38
NE 13

lmao he still overrated now?
 09-21-2008, 05:23 PM         #146
DaytonSmear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who ever made this thread k!ll yo self asap
 9 years ago '04        #147
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,668 | Props total: 2198 2198
I was telling my mans this the other day..Matt Cassell is a "Ask Madden" type of QB..n*gga only makes throws to the receiver who is supposed to get the ball during a specific play...since today is over and Miami won..I can actually say I miss Tom Brady now lol..
 9 years ago '05        #148
space
space
 HeyImMax said:
i guess brady didnt have anything to do with the lack of total offense or the fact that the best offense of all time could only score 13 pts against miami .

my god u n*ggas are dumb.
Or how about the fact that everytime the Dolphins were on the field they k!lled they cut up the D with all of those fu*ken rushing yards? And dont give me a Oh, it was cause they were on the field too long, they manhandled the Pats D from the beginning of the game.

Yes, the game would have gone differently if Brady was in, but I have a hard time believing they would have won that game considering the way the D played. Not to mention Moss not even trying for a few passes thrown directly his way. Shut the fu*k up and watch the game before you post f*g**t.
 09-21-2008, 07:50 PM         #149
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Cassel is trash, dude couldn't handle Porter.
 09-21-2008, 08:22 PM         #150
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Or how about the fact that everytime the Dolphins were on the field they k!lled they cut up the D with all of those fu*ken rushing yards? And dont give me a Oh, it was cause they were on the field too long, they manhandled the Pats D from the beginning of the game.

Yes, the game would have gone differently if Brady was in, but I have a hard time believing they would have won that game considering the way the D played. Not to mention Moss not even trying for a few passes thrown directly his way. Shut the fu*k up and watch the game before you post f*g**t.
Do you understand football at all.

If Brady is there they put up #s like they usually doing scoring on alot of tds quick do you think Miami will still be running the ball when they are losing?
 9 years ago '05        #151
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
pats w/ brady would NEVER lose to the dolphins....... NEEEEEEVER
 09-21-2008, 08:58 PM         #152
Infamous Ozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

9 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 HeyImMax said:
Do you understand football at all.

If Brady is there they put up #s like they usually doing scoring on alot of tds quick do you think Miami will still be running the ball when they are losing?
Do you understand english? Put up #'s like they usually doing?

Look, I understand football damn well. And what I saw on the field today was not all Cassel's fault at all, though it was a pretty weak performance. Randy Moss quit on routs, the defense was playing uninspired, it just wasn't a good game. Am I saying that NE would have lost with Brady in? No, but the way they played today it's hard for me to believe they would have won with him in. 19/31 1 td and 1 int is not spectacular #'s by any means, but the loss wasn't all his fault at all.
 9 years ago '07        #154
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
 Infamous Ozz said:

stop spamming ur lame blog
 9 years ago '04        #155
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 ChokeHold said:
pats w/ brady would NEVER lose to the dolphins....... NEEEEEEVER
???

the dolphins won 3 out of their past 23 games...2 of em were against the pats...one was a shutout, o & during the shutout they had Brady...lmao

the last time before yesterday, the pats lost a reg season game, it was against the fins

get off his d*ck
 9 years ago '04        #156
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
lol @ some of yall comin out the woodwork

please tell me what tom brady was gonna do against ronnie brown in the shotgun formation...ill wait

the pats offense struggled cuz the fins got pressure on em, that was the pats weakness last year as well.

if im not mistaken the pats werent doin sh*t against the chiefs prior to brady's injury

i told yall the pats D has been great over the years...but they get no credit from the previous championships, yall would rather give brady all the credit...guess what boys, tom brady wasnt gonna stop ronnie brown from getting 4 td's plus throwing one...that offensive line got dominated yesterday, sure brady would've made some better reads, but fact of the matter is, he still wouldnt have had much time anyway

RONNIE BROWN IS BACK TO HIS OLD SELF bi*chES
 9 years ago '05        #157
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 09-22-2008, 10:48 AM         #158
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Do you understand english? Put up #'s like they usually doing?

Look, I understand football damn well. And what I saw on the field today was not all Cassel's fault at all, though it was a pretty weak performance. Randy Moss quit on routs, the defense was playing uninspired, it just wasn't a good game. Am I saying that NE would have lost with Brady in? No, but the way they played today it's hard for me to believe they would have won with him in. 19/31 1 td and 1 int is not spectacular #'s by any means, but the loss wasn't all his fault at all.
No1 is saying its his fault ppl are saying brady the hall of fame qb that he is is on such a diff level if he played this wouldnt of happened.

but your dumb enough to think he wouldnt of mad that much of a differnce.
 09-22-2008, 10:50 AM         #159
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
lol @ some of yall comin out the woodwork

please tell me what tom brady was gonna do against ronnie brown in the shotgun formation...ill wait

the pats offense struggled cuz the fins got pressure on em, that was the pats weakness last year as well.

if im not mistaken the pats werent doin sh*t against the chiefs prior to brady's injury

i told yall the pats D has been great over the years...but they get no credit from the previous championships, yall would rather give brady all the credit...guess what boys, tom brady wasnt gonna stop ronnie brown from getting 4 td's plus throwing one...that offensive line got dominated yesterday, sure brady would've made some better reads, but fact of the matter is, he still wouldnt have had much time anyway

RONNIE BROWN IS BACK TO HIS OLD SELF bi*chES
You dont understand how a great offense can impact their teams defense?

If you dont understand that you clearly dont know football and didnt even watch the pats last year.

And brady got hurt in what the first 5 mins of the game against the chiefs and they were driving b4 moss fumbled the ball the fu*k you talking about?
 9 years ago '04        #160
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 HeyImMax said:
No1 is saying its his fault ppl are saying brady the hall of fame qb that he is is on such a diff level if he played this wouldnt of happened.

but your dumb enough to think he wouldnt of mad that much of a differnce.
so by ur logic

the saints & the bengals should have good defenses because they have drew brees & palmer at qb???
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now