with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2008, 07:54 PM         #121
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drew brees is better then brady?
...not in drews wildest dream

you gotta be the only person who thinks brady is over rated, he's one of the best ever and this is comin from a bills fan who hates the patriots.
 9 years ago '05        #122
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 eLLz said:
Yeah great playoff performance last year against the Chargers w/out LT & Gates ... He choked that fu*kin game away, Rivers outplayed him on a torn ACL
Do LT & Gates play defense?
 09-12-2008, 10:57 AM         #123
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyImMax said:
Playing the chiefs of course.

and its funny when you say Brady played with the most talented offense in history which is a stretch but I guess Peytons playing with bums right. He just has 1 maybe 2 hall of fame wideouts Great OLine, Great TE and has had top backs every year hes been in the league.

Brady>manning

Brady played 19 games with a HOF receiver, Peyton around 100.
 09-12-2008, 11:49 AM         #124
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
do you watch Colts games? honest question. Manning is NEVER sitting in the pocket, hes constantly on the move, its nowhere near Bradys oline where he simply stands there reading the field

since when is Clark an elite TE? cuz he had 1 great year last year? you must have a short memory.
340 / 1,
423 / 5,
488 / 4,
367 / 4,

THESE ARE ELITE NUMBERS? please kid.

now he does have good wr's, but neither of them are Moss. with Moss you can simply throw it high and hell catch it, ask Culpepper
that wsa a joke right?

and maybe elite was too much for clark but hes a excllent TE whose very good in big spots and always comes up with huge catches but hey i guess you dont watch games @ mannings line not being great. and i guess you have a short memory since you forgot about Pollard as well he had 2 above avg tes.
 9 years ago '08        #125
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
ahem!
 09-15-2008, 03:44 PM         #126
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
a healthy palmer

09-16-2008, 02:54 PM         #127
FUTHBUSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
ohh really?

check belicheats record before brady and after brady.

and stop putting mcnabb in the same topic as these guys.

plus remember culpepper had moss AND cris carter.remember the numbers he put up but did it equal a title??

brady and manning(now)are clutch guys who put up big numbers.all mcnabb does is blow chunks in big games.

Mannings less than shining moments have been talked about so much I don't even think I need to bring them up.

As far as Brady goes have you watched the playoffs over the last 3 years? Mr. Clutch has thrown the game changing pic against Denver, 3 pics including what should have been the season ending pic against SD, the season ending pic against indy twice, 3 pics against SD including one in the fukkin endzone.
 09-16-2008, 02:56 PM         #128
FUTHBUSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Do LT & Gates play defense?
No but they weren't playing offense in that game either which was a big reason the Chargers only managed to score 12 pts.
 9 years ago '05        #129
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 FUTHBUSH said:
No but they weren't playing offense in that game either which was a big reason the Chargers only managed to score 12 pts.
You're basically arguing in my favor. Thats exactly what I'm saying, Ellz is saying they played great against San Diego without LT & Gates so it erases what they did. All I'm saying is LT & Gates have nothing to do with how Peyton moves the ball against the San Diego defense.
 9 years ago '04        #130
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
As of today, we are seeing

1.) How much better the Patriots could be if Brady was QB..Matt Cassel made some horrible reads and under threw Randy Moss by about 10-15 yards

2.) How good, or resilient, the Patriots really are. Losing the most valuable football player in the NFL and still finding other ways to win.
 9 years ago '04        #131
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 tommymm96 said:
As of today, we are seeing

1.) How much better the Patriots could be if Brady was QB..Matt Cassel made some horrible reads and under threw Randy Moss by about 10-15 yards

2.) How good, or resilient, the Patriots really are. Losing the most valuable football player in the NFL and still finding other ways to win.
it was his (cassel's) first start in like 10 years, lol

u act like brady was beating the chiefs by 21 when he went down wit the injury
 9 years ago '06        #132
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18867 18867
people never wanted to admit that Brady was a system QB.....now they will have no choice as Cassel leads them to a good season.....

out there doin exactly what Brady would be.....
 09-16-2008, 06:24 PM         #133
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
people never wanted to admit that Brady was a system QB.....now they will have no choice as Cassel leads them to a good season.....

out there doin exactly what Brady would be.....
Scoring less points turning the ball over faster and having a better defense than Brady has had the past 4 years. Yea sure buddy.

Remember we won more games than any team last year so don't expect us to become wack over night.
 9 years ago '06        #134
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Scoring less points turning the ball over faster and having a better defense than Brady has had the past 4 years. Yea sure buddy.

Remember we won more games than any team last year so don't expect us to become wack over night.
Patriots have a better defense this year then the last 4 years I hope youre not serious
 9 years ago '06        #135
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
i was just talking about this at work today. the pats will win w/o him. as much as i don't like new england, they are a very strong team. they might not score as many points, but a win is a win. then again, it is only week 3. cassel could get better. wouldn't it be a slap in the face if he replaces brady, just as brady did bledsoe.
 09-18-2008, 01:56 PM         #136
FUTHBUSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
You're basically arguing in my favor. Thats exactly what I'm saying, Ellz is saying they played great against San Diego without LT & Gates so it erases what they did. All I'm saying is LT & Gates have nothing to do with how Peyton moves the ball against the San Diego defense.
My mistake, I thought that was a reference to Brady.
 09-21-2008, 03:20 PM         #137
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #138
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Mad overrated.
 09-21-2008, 03:26 PM         #139
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at him still being overated. Brady>__________
 09-21-2008, 03:42 PM         #140
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only on Boxden would n*ggas try and say bradys overrated
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago