Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2008, 05:46 PM         #101
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Baltimore Did It

Tampa Bay Did It

Defense Wins Championships
Our defense was never that good. We would have at least 4 rings. Our front was nasty but the secondary was always shaky.
 09-09-2008, 05:48 PM         #102
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Well Manning and Brady are the 2 best QBs in the NFL hands down. If you have Peyton as no.1 or Brady at no.1 The gap between them is minimal. They both throw the long ball well. They are both winners. They both won super bowls. They are both the reasons their teams are successful. They are only interchangable for each other if they are traded and want equal value at the QB position. All time they will both be in the top 10. And thats the facts.

Who you prefer is who plays on your team... If Peyton Manning played on the Patriots (which is your team) you would have him no.1 and Brady no.2. You can front for the people, but to me. Im a fan of neither team, so my opinion isnt bias, just who i rather see play.
Yea ok buddy, I thought Manning was better from 01-03. I just seen a younger guy mature at a faster rate and more clutch so early following Super Bowl 38. Hate if you want not everyone is on Manning's d*ck.
 9 years ago '04        #103
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 The Blueprint said:
You fu*kin gullible a.ss n*gga! Is there any proof of Dmac blowin chunks other then the words of that disgruntled WR? ....I didn't think so

And he only didnt win it once against TB...STL we werent even supposed to be in that game, against carolina again we got lucky on 4th and 26 against the Packers (Mcnabb had broken ribs in the first quarter of that carolina game of course it was a wrap after that ).....Bucs ill give you that, every thing was in our favor and we couldnt get it done....
SO WHAT WAS MCNABB DOING THOSE LAST FEW MINUTES OF SB 39??

he might not have been blowing chunks but he damn sure was BLOWING THE GAME!!

now keep it moving u fu*kin biscuit eater.
 9 years ago '06        #104
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 A.O.™ said:
Well Manning and Brady are the 2 best QBs in the NFL hands down. If you have Peyton as no.1 or Brady at no.1 The gap between them is minimal. They both throw the long ball well. They are both winners. They both won super bowls. They are both the reasons their teams are successful. They are only interchangable for each other if they are traded and want equal value at the QB position. All time they will both be in the top 10. And thats the facts.

Who you prefer is who plays on your team... If Peyton Manning played on the Patriots (which is your team) you would have him no.1 and Brady no.2. You can front for the people, but to me. Im a fan of neither team, so my opinion isnt bias, just who i rather see play.
Powerful post.
 9 years ago '04        #105
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
so lets say if cassel wins the superbowl this yr and next yr and so foreth is he the best in the L i think not brady is overrated and hes on a fu*kin' cheatin' team the pats r like the yankees in the nfl hell with them
 9 years ago '08        #106
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,829 | Props total: 12543 12543
 mt fuji said:
SO WHAT WAS MCNABB DOING THOSE LAST FEW MINUTES OF SB 39??

he might not have been blowing chunks but he damn sure was BLOWING THE GAME!!

now keep it moving u fu*kin biscuit eater.
@ blowing the game, did you even watch the game ol fruitcake a.ss n*gga? It was andy reids clock management that fu*ked us up, we were down 10 points with 2 mins to go and they were playing like there was 15 mins left on the clock
 09-10-2008, 03:23 AM         #107
FUTHBUSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
yes tom brady is the best quarterback in the league. you cant win multiple superbowls with just an ok quarterback at the helm. true indeed he is on a good team... but we've seen plenty of quarterbacks on even better teams that didnt really deliver like brady does
What exactly has he delivered? I wouldn't say he's ok but he's definitely not on the level people try to put him on. The reason he's looked at like he is, is that his team has won. The main reasons his team has won has been great D and special teams and great fortune. People go on and on about the "great drives" he put together to win those SB's and totally ignore the fact that we see at least one, usually more than one, of those drives every postseason. Sometimes the kicker makes it, sometimes he doesn't that doesn't make the qb any better or worse. Brady has had opportunities over the last 3 postseasons to really set himself apart and he didn't get it done.
 09-10-2008, 03:30 AM         #108
FUTHBUSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as best qb in the L goes I would take McNabb over Manning or Brady or any other qb for that matter. Donovan has been as close as a one man show on offense as you can get. People talk about Brady's pre-Moss recievers, but McNabb's have been even worse. People talk about McNabb's injuries, but Brady showed everyone on Sunday just how unavoidable and random injuries can be.
 9 years ago '06        #109
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 FUTHBUSH said:
As far as best qb in the L goes I would take McNabb over Manning or Brady or any other qb for that matter. Donovan has been as close as a one man show on offense as you can get. People talk about Brady's pre-Moss recievers, but McNabb's have been even worse. People talk about McNabb's injuries, but Brady showed everyone on Sunday just how unavoidable and random injuries can be.

I'm done with this thread. You guys are something else.
 09-10-2008, 11:07 AM         #110
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i agree.... but i'll give brady his respect b/c of the numbers he put up last year {even if he played on the most talented offense in history}.... personally, i believe that mcnabb and carson are better is not as good and peyton is alot better, hes the entire offense... and the coach... brady is just a game manager.., you put him on a vulnerable team, and hes a wreckless gun slinger unlike peyton {when you get pressure on him}

you think sorgi could win a game w/ peyton out the entire game?
Playing the chiefs of course.

and its funny when you say Brady played with the most talented offense in history which is a stretch but I guess Peytons playing with bums right. He just has 1 maybe 2 hall of fame wideouts Great OLine, Great TE and has had top backs every year hes been in the league.

Brady>manning
 9 years ago '07        #111
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 HeyImMax said:
Playing the chiefs of course.

and its funny when you say Brady played with the most talented offense in history which is a stretch but I guess Peytons playing with bums right. He just has 1 maybe 2 hall of fame wideouts Great OLine, Great TE and has had top backs every year hes been in the league.

Brady>manning
do you watch Colts games? honest question. Manning is NEVER sitting in the pocket, hes constantly on the move, its nowhere near Bradys oline where he simply stands there reading the field

since when is Clark an elite TE? cuz he had 1 great year last year? you must have a short memory.
340 / 1,
423 / 5,
488 / 4,
367 / 4,

THESE ARE ELITE NUMBERS? please kid.

now he does have good wr's, but neither of them are Moss. with Moss you can simply throw it high and hell catch it, ask Culpepper
 09-11-2008, 02:35 PM         #112
FUTHBUSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Train said:

I'm done with this thread. You guys are something else.
Feel free to show me where I went wrong.
 9 years ago '04        #113
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
do you watch Colts games? honest question. Manning is NEVER sitting in the pocket, hes constantly on the move, its nowhere near Bradys oline where he simply stands there reading the field

since when is Clark an elite TE? cuz he had 1 great year last year? you must have a short memory.
340 / 1,
423 / 5,
488 / 4,
367 / 4,

THESE ARE ELITE NUMBERS? please kid.

now he does have good wr's, but neither of them are Moss. with Moss you can simply throw it high and hell catch it, ask Culpepper
exactly

haters be like "peytons only good cuz of his wr's" r u fu*kin kiddin me...the colts lost marvin harrison last year & barely missed a beat...what happened??we started hearing names like anthony gonzalez...i guess hes a great now too?? yes marvin & wayne r good wr's, but peyton is what brings them over the top....hes easily the most accurate passer in the game...im not talkin just fly patterns, deep posts, & crossing routes peyton hits his spot on 90 % of his throws

yes edgerin james was great as a colt...but since he left hes been nothing more then average

props to u & maroon
 9 years ago '04        #114
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i agree.... but i'll give brady his respect b/c of the numbers he put up last year {even if he played on the most talented offense in history}.... personally, i believe that mcnabb and carson are better is not as good and peyton is alot better, hes the entire offense... and the coach... brady is just a game manager.., you put him on a vulnerable team, and hes a wreckless gun slinger unlike peyton {when you get pressure on him}

honestly from what ive seen of sorgi in like week 17's lol he hasnt looked like complete trash...do i think the colts could win with him, sometimes(depends on the opponent) do i think hed be the reason for victory??? fu*k NO!! defense would have to step up & so would addai....& the offensive coordinator would finally have to earn his check
 9 years ago '07        #115
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Maroon_Tiger said:

you don't think Brady had a little bit to do with the offense being the best in the NFL? Lets see Cassel put up 50 TDs this season...not gonna happen
 09-11-2008, 05:06 PM         #116
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since 2001 these are Bradys sack numbers..

41, 31, 32, 26, 26, 26 and 21

Since 2001 these are Mannings....

29, 23, 18, 13, 17, 14 and 21

@ Brady having a better line. sh*t is laughable. Now I know you will post some bullsh*t about this or that but the stats don't lie.
 9 years ago '05        #117
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 billieskeet said:
yes u can, ever heard of the steelers dynasty?
yeah i mean terry bradshaw and the steel curtain were just some average guys. and their coach was just some guy too
 9 years ago '05        #118
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:
Baltimore Did It

Tampa Bay Did It

Defense Wins Championships
one time each w/ just defense and they had future hall of famers

not three times on some dynasty sh*t

stfu
 9 years ago '04        #119
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Maroon_Tiger said:
mcnabb could win with brady's team & hidden cameras

heck, cullpepper could win a title with this team right now
ohh really?

check belicheats record before brady and after brady.

and stop putting mcnabb in the same topic as these guys.

plus remember culpepper had moss AND cris carter.remember the numbers he put up but did it equal a title??

brady and manning(now)are clutch guys who put up big numbers.all mcnabb does is blow chunks in big games.
 9 years ago '06        #120
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 mt fuji said:
ohh really?

check belicheats record before brady and after brady.

and stop putting mcnabb in the same topic as these guys.

plus remember culpepper had moss AND cris carter.remember the numbers he put up but did it equal a title??

brady and manning(now)are clutch guys who put up big numbers.all mcnabb does is blow chunks in big games.
GOAT wideout core, never will be anything close to that... 2 of the top 3/4 all time even tho Carter was on the decline he still put up 1200+

Peyton Manning is not clutch, his playoff numbers suck even when he won the Superbowl he had 3 TD/7 INT that postseason... go ahead & bring up Romo but that wont change the fact that Peytons playoff #s are :sleepy:

Yeah great playoff performance last year against the Chargers w/out LT & Gates ... He choked that fu*kin game away, Rivers outplayed him on a torn ACL

Last edited by eLLz; 09-11-2008 at 06:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy