most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 05:13 PM         #81
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Brady is overrated. But thats because I've heard people throw around "He's the best QB ever" or try to put him on Marino's level.

With that said he's still the best quarterback in the league, not even close.

He said Marino

Cmon man this is top QBs discussion, throw him with Aikman and Tarkenton Bradshaw those overrated QBs.
 9 years ago '05        #82
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,272 | Props total: 633 633
 wizard420 said:
Brady won 3 rings with very suspect Receivers what are you talkin about?

Brees had LT,Gates and didn't win a ring
vinatari won 3 rings.

brady aint did sh*t.
 09-08-2008, 05:19 PM         #83
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
vinatari won 3 rings.

brady aint did sh*t.
I loved when Adam threw clutch passes, kicked his FG, kicked it off, then defended the field.
 9 years ago '05        #84
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I loved when Adam threw clutch passes, kicked his FG, kicked it off, then defended the field.
ADAM won the games.
 9 years ago '06        #85
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Its funny how you say hes right up there w/ a healthy Carson Palmer

Palmer has done nothing but prove hes a product of great systems all the way since USC

Brady always had a great Line but Deion Branch JUST passed 1000 yds receiving the one year, other then that he never had a 1000yd wideout before last season....
 9 years ago '04        #86
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok...just got back in

i see one person agrees with me "lil meaty" i think his name is, gets my point

the PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN A GREAT TEAM OVER THE YEARS, offensively they have been efficient, nothing better then average up until last year...defensively they have been up & around the top 5-top 7 every year...they had the most clutch kicker we might have ever seen (not basing it on leg strength, im just talkin CLUTCH)...how does brady get all this credit??? was he even the holder on them kicks?? i mean hey, give him his credit for keeping the games close & driving down the field & rarely turning the ball over

when it comes to holding onto the ball the patriots have easily been one of the best over the past (lets just say about...) 7 years...yes brady deserves his credit for that

im not saying, nor have i ever said tom brady was trash...nor have i said a healthy carson palmer or a healthy mcnabb is trash...if u think these guys r trash when healthy ur opinion is nullified

so i dont understand y people r takin it like a gutshot when i say brady is at their level ????

my point is all u need is a well-composed game manager at the quarterback position for the pats & ur pretty much set for a wildcard spot at least

u take peyton off the colts...they fall to 6-10...take brees off the saints they fall miserably to 4-12 (MAYBE)...

if u take brady off the pats & they r still projected for at least 10-6 how is he truely the best in the league??

if the dolphins had peyton manning they'd be f!ghting to get the wildcard...if the dolphins had tom brady it'd be at most an 8-8 record

manning runs the offense, brady does what hes told...

like i said earlier, the part alot of u seem to disregard...the pats would be just as good if they had a guy like david garrard at qb

the fact of the matter is, if u take brady off the pats & put another decent qb, that manages a game well, & they still make the playoffs BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GREAT ALL-AROUND TEAM

u take brees off the saints we would've never even heard of marques colston, & reggie bush would've been considered a BUST by even more then he is now

ANYBODY SAYIN BRADY IS BETTER THEN MARINO is a fu*kin idiot

fu*k championships - if thats all u wanna go by dilfer's better then marino too, & peyton manning & trent dilfer r on the same level...i have never once heard people mention aikman in "best qb ever" conversations & hes got quite a few rings...kurt warner must be better than dan too huh??

& dont gimme that bulsh*t about mcnabb cant win the big game cuz the team as a whole blew it in the nfc championship & in the super bowl. bad clock management & the defense forgot how to tackle...if u can blame every loss solely on donovan, then why is jim kelly in the hall of fame??dude lost in 4 consecutive super bowls??

bottomline, im not sayin brady is trash by any means. yes hes good, yes hes even great...but hes not on the level some of yall put him on...by that i mean hes not the best qb in the league

if u r one of the guys that base ur opinion on wins & wins only (which is dumb because winning takes a team) but so be it, hey u can have ur opinion but keep that same opinion thru history
 9 years ago '04        #87
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 eLLz said:
Its funny how you say hes right up there w/ a healthy Carson Palmer

Palmer has done nothing but prove hes a product of great systems all the way since USC

i cant speak on the college, i dont really follow that, so i wont front like i do

but yes i do put brady wit palmer...i consider brady a system qb as well...what did brady do in college??

he was a 6th rd pick so he couldnt have been all that great
 9 years ago '06        #88
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Cassel bout to do brady how brady did bledsoe
 9 years ago '04        #89
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
big ben better then manning....yea right

big ben is still a glorified game manager. he's good but he is the one that is overrated not brady.
I forgot im talkin to sh*theads that dont know sh*t about football. LOL Ben went 15-1 his rookie season and won a superbowl the first season he started. LOL Peyton wasnt good till he was like 30. Peyton can break the TD records and all that other sh*t but chokes in all the big games. Bens only had one season in his career where he didnt make the playoffs and that was the year he almost died. His QB raiting is 100.5. Last year our O line sucked heres his stats. Hes #2 hes right under brady.
Elis probably gonna have more rings than peyton b4 peyton retires. Ben=2nd best QB in the NFL. Put him on any other team hell still put up numbers cant say the same for peyton
 9 years ago '07        #90
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Ghettoquiz said:
vinatari won 3 rings.

brady aint did sh*t.
 Ghettoquiz said:
ADAM won the games.
:wow::wtf::bsflag::hater:

wow...all i can say to that. Clearly you dont know anything about football. pretty pathetic
 9 years ago '05        #91
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
:wow::wtf::bsflag::hater:

wow...all i can say to that. Clearly you dont know anything about football. pretty pathetic
yah,i just saw the kicker kick game winning field goals in everyone of those games...

and the tuck rule bullsh*t
 09-08-2008, 06:37 PM         #92
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
First off I said I felt he was the best in 03, but it is obvious in 08 now. Before there was debate, I don't want to hear the records argument we already did that last season and bottom line Brady has it get over it.

He has matured and is in his prime regardless if the team around him isn't as clutch as they used to be ( better talent doesn't mean more clutch) Still I believe in my team and think Brady has time to win another, you would be stupid to think not.

As for Peyton he is my dude but he isn't on the top he is slowly declining from 2nd to what could be 3rd best. Like I said earlier Peyton fans can't get over 04 or anything from the past. Brady always proved he was more clutch and calm, but now he makes smarter decisions and can bomb it just like Peyton always could. And I know you don't want to debate the Harrison/(enter random patriots receiver pre-moss) subject so leave it as a disagreement AGAIN. I still and will always believe Brady is better. (unless Peyton goes up and Brady goes down in performance, but it looks to be the opposite)
Well Manning and Brady are the 2 best QBs in the NFL hands down. If you have Peyton as no.1 or Brady at no.1 The gap between them is minimal. They both throw the long ball well. They are both winners. They both won super bowls. They are both the reasons their teams are successful. They are only interchangable for each other if they are traded and want equal value at the QB position. All time they will both be in the top 10. And thats the facts.

Who you prefer is who plays on your team... If Peyton Manning played on the Patriots (which is your team) you would have him no.1 and Brady no.2. You can front for the people, but to me. Im a fan of neither team, so my opinion isnt bias, just who i rather see play.
 9 years ago '04        #93
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Tom Brady is the MJ of Football
He's Tiger Woods and Roger Federer. The man is one of the top 5 qbs of all time. He has more rings than Brett Favre. He controls the game. Like stop hatin. Over-rated my a.ss. If he's over-rated than you should go to fu*kin hell
 9 years ago '07        #94
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
hes not the best qb in the league, he is nice though, getting moss bump ur stats up crazy, just ask culpepper
 9 years ago '07        #95
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Phreaky41 said:
Tom Brady is the MJ of Football
He's Tiger Woods and Roger Federer. The man is one of the top 5 qbs of all time. He has more rings than Brett Favre. He controls the game. Like stop hatin. Over-rated my a.ss. If he's over-rated than you should go to fu*kin hell
lmao. this n*gga has a non-s3xual crush on brady.

2 threads and now this?

Peyton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom
 9 years ago '06        #96
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 smokeweed101. said:
look at brees playoff numbers every year. Hell why bother you are an eagles fan mad at super bowl 39. Mcnabb couldn't do it with to so fu*k up, you got a chance now that your boy is gone so celebrate it just don't lie to the world.
afc > nfc, close thread
 9 years ago '05        #97
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
Charlie Pounds Is a f*cking Genuis. I dont understand how so many people can be so stupid. You will see at the end of the season when the pats are in the playoffs without brady. Why cant u see that the pats are the ravens with a descent QB. if peyton went to the ravens they would go 16-0 damn near every season. Tom brady is a conservative qb like he should be and not really have to win games and just keep them in games. People like peyton manning, drew brees, farve have to take risks to win because their defense cant hold. tom brady has been fortunate enough to have a top 3 scoring defense for the past 7 years. You stupid a.sses just crown the wrong person everytime
 09-09-2008, 12:58 AM         #98
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The worst part is Brady will be back next year and even if they went 4-12 they'll still have a top 10 draft pick to fill some necessary holes which they'll trade for 8 more draft picks loool these n*ggas on draft day are smart as hell.
 9 years ago '08        #99
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 mt fuji said:
i love when people prove my point for me.

he made it to the nfc title game 4 times....HOW MANY TIMES DID HE WIN IT DUMBASS??

mcnabb be getting his willie beaman on in big games.
You fu*kin gullible a.ss n*gga! Is there any proof of Dmac blowin chunks other then the words of that disgruntled WR? ....I didn't think so

And he only didnt win it once against TB...STL we werent even supposed to be in that game, against carolina again we got lucky on 4th and 26 against the Packers (Mcnabb had broken ribs in the first quarter of that carolina game of course it was a wrap after that ).....Bucs ill give you that, every thing was in our favor and we couldnt get it done....

Last edited by Eagles All Day; 09-09-2008 at 01:07 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #100
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11519 11519
 Angry_Black_757 said:
yes tom brady is the best quarterback in the league. you cant win superbowls with just an ok quarterback at the helm. true indeed he is on a good team... but we've seen plenty of quarterbacks on even better teams that didnt really deliver like brady does
Baltimore Did It

Tampa Bay Did It

Defense Wins Championships
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy