Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 12:41 PM         #61
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
movin on up outta the slums huh Bama?

I didn't say you know nothing. I asked who are you to question credibility. read bama
Ppl still say Bama in 2008? At least update ur insults. Call me a Boondock warrior or somethin' Bama was old in 1990. Putting Marino outside of the top deserves a question of credibility. And why are u so worried about where i live?
 09-08-2008, 12:43 PM         #62
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Ppl still say Bama in 2008? At least update ur insults. Call me a Boondock warrior or somethin' Bama was old in 1990. Putting Marino outside of the top deserves a question of credibility. And why are u so worried about where i live?
were you born in 1990?

Marino isn't a top 5 QB

get over it
 9 years ago '04        #63
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 wizard420 said:
I love when people say McNabb never won a big game. if you get to the NFC championship 4 times in a row you won some big games.if you make it to the superbowl you won some big games. just not the biggest game.

@ Favre being better then Manning in the big game. Favre is 3-7 in his last 10 play-off games.
i love when people prove my point for me.

he made it to the nfc title game 4 times....HOW MANY TIMES DID HE WIN IT DUMBASS??

mcnabb be getting his willie beaman on in big games.
 09-08-2008, 01:06 PM         #64
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
i love when people prove my point for me.

he made it to the nfc title game 4 times....HOW MANY TIMES DID HE WIN IT DUMBASS??

mcnabb be getting his willie beaman on in big games.
so winning a play-off game isn't a big game? Romo can't win a big game.

keep sonning yourself
 9 years ago '05        #65
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
St. Louis Rams New England Patriots
First downs 26 15
Third down efficiency 5/13 2/11
Fourth down efficiency 0-0 0-0
Total yards 427 267
Passing yards 337 134
Passing – Completions-attempts 28-44 16-27
Rushing yards 90 133
Rushing attempts 22 15
Yards per rush 4.1 5.3
Penalties-yards 6-39 5-31
Sacks against 3-28 2-11
Turnovers 3 0
Fumbles-lost 2-1 0-0
Interceptions thrown 2 0
Time of possession 33:30 26:30

Tom Brady 16/27 145 1 0 mvp?
the 2 interceptions and 1 fumle didnt win the game
Stoping one of the best offensive team ever didnt win the pats the game it was tom brady?
 9 years ago '07        #66
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
men lie.women lie.numbers dont.

Tom Brady is the dopest in the league right now..i hate the Pats but Brady is the truth.The way he preforms in the clutch(the man cool as fu*k) under pressure is what first made me a fan of dude and the more ive watched him,the more obvious its become.He's the best quarterback in the league.
 9 years ago '07        #67
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
if a Patriot player hurts someone, it's dirty. If a Patriot gets hurt, the hit seems like its automatically not dirty. I'm not syaing it wa sa dirty hit, but no one is even considering it even close to dirty. I just dont fully understand why he went after his knee area while he was already on the ground, he could have wrapped his arms around Bradys ankles, taken him down that way, but he dove into him instead.
 9 years ago '04        #68
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
:slap:
 9 years ago '05        #69
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
2003 superbowl he did deserve that mvp Tom Brady 32/48 354 3 1
My only beef with Tom Brady fans is that they think he is the main reason the pats win and dont give credit to the defense for shutting down the other team
New England Patriots Philadelphia Eagles
First downs 24 21
Third down efficiency 4-12 9-16
Fourth down efficiency 0-0 0-0
Total yards 331 369
Passing yards 219 324
Passing – Completions-attempts 23-33 30-51
Rushing yards 112 45
Rushing attempts 28 17
Yards per rush 4.0 2.6
Penalties-yards 7-47 3-35
Sacks against 2-17 4-33
Turnovers 1 4
Fumbles-lost 1-1 2-1
Interceptions thrown 0 3
Time of possession 31:37 28:23
the pats are like +3 in turnovers from the defense and they never give them
credit. That last superbowl was bradys chance to win the superbowl with offense and yall saw what happened. i even heard mf's talking about the defense didnt stand on the last drive was what lost hte superbowl. but if anybody would have know the giants wouldnt get but 17 points the whole game everybody probably thought it would be a blowout
 09-08-2008, 02:06 PM         #70
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Brady wasn't the best QB 2 years ago he is now. Why do you not understand that? (although I always favored Brady over Peyton since the 2nd SB win) So I should say he wasn't the undisputed best now he is. I can't see any tea, shutting him down, even the Giants had to work to beat him.

throwing 49 times with 3 nasty receivers and only getting 200 yds and a TD isn't sh*t to be hyped about, pretty soon your man Eli will creep up on him anyways.
So hes the best now? Going on what? Being surrounded with more talent and doing less?

I would say he was better two years ago when he had less talent, and actually won.

Hes the best now? Because he is playing Madden in Real Life? Sending Randy Moss on streaks and throwing bombs, and Randy aint open for the bomb drop it off for the tightend or Wes Welker.

That makes him the best?

Why do you keep bringing up Peyton's 1 bad game...

Damn What about the year Peyton threw 49 touchdowns in 15 games.. It took Brady 16 to break the record and Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, and Wes Welker.

Peyton had a bad game last year too, when he threw the 6 picks against San Diego... does that mean Phillip Rivers >> Peyton Manning.
 9 years ago '05        #71
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
people always forget that the pats are a defensive team. tom bradys job is more like rex grossman, trent dilfer, brad johnson , dont make mistakes play conservative and let the defense win the game. people always say the pats dont have recievers but what about the defense ty law ty warren lawyer millow willie mig , bruschi , asante samuels rodney harrison , Mike Vrabel, richard symour rosevelt colvin vince wilfork eugene wilson roman phifer Jarvis green. a defensive dream team. I heard defense wins championships offense sells tickets
 09-08-2008, 02:14 PM         #72
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate given...again.
 9 years ago '05        #73
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
if viniteri was vanderjact = pats no championships
 09-08-2008, 02:24 PM         #74
Myles Away 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
the fact that u have marino as an honorable mention destroyed the whole credibility of this list lol, the 3rd honorable mention at that.
:rolleyes:

Are you fu*kin' serious?
 9 years ago '04        #75
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 wizard420 said:
so winning a play-off game isn't a big game? Romo can't win a big game.

keep sonning yourself
ROMO BLOWS IT IN BIG GAMES....THE COWBOYS BEEN BLOWING IT IN BIG GAMES FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS.....

come on dude lets not act like mcnabb or romo is clutch.they are not known for that.but what ever homie.mcnabb was throwing up in the huddle and sh*t right?he's big game james lmao
 09-08-2008, 02:47 PM         #76
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now this is a dumb a.ss thread. LMAO at Brady on Palmers level. Brady>all. Brady=Kobe Bryant of the NFL.
 9 years ago '05        #77
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
Brady is overrated. But thats because I've heard people throw around "He's the best QB ever" or try to put him on Marino's level.

With that said he's still the best quarterback in the league, not even close.
 9 years ago '04        #78
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Brady is overrated. But thats because I've heard people throw around "He's the best QB ever" or try to put him on Marino's level.

With that said he's still the best quarterback in the league, not even close.
the numbers marino put up were off the charts,but i'd take brady over him anyday.why?cause HE WINS BIG GAMES.
 09-08-2008, 05:02 PM         #79
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this retarded thread.. fu*king Dolphin fans are dumb as sh*t
 09-08-2008, 05:11 PM         #80
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
So hes the best now? Going on what? Being surrounded with more talent and doing less?

I would say he was better two years ago when he had less talent, and actually won.

Hes the best now? Because he is playing Madden in Real Life? Sending Randy Moss on streaks and throwing bombs, and Randy aint open for the bomb drop it off for the tightend or Wes Welker.

That makes him the best?

Why do you keep bringing up Peyton's 1 bad game...

Damn What about the year Peyton threw 49 touchdowns in 15 games.. It took Brady 16 to break the record and Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, and Wes Welker.

Peyton had a bad game last year too, when he threw the 6 picks against San Diego... does that mean Phillip Rivers >> Peyton Manning.
First off I said I felt he was the best in 03, but it is obvious in 08 now. Before there was debate, I don't want to hear the records argument we already did that last season and bottom line Brady has it get over it.

He has matured and is in his prime regardless if the team around him isn't as clutch as they used to be ( better talent doesn't mean more clutch) Still I believe in my team and think Brady has time to win another, you would be stupid to think not.

As for Peyton he is my dude but he isn't on the top he is slowly declining from 2nd to what could be 3rd best. Like I said earlier Peyton fans can't get over 04 or anything from the past. Brady always proved he was more clutch and calm, but now he makes smarter decisions and can bomb it just like Peyton always could. And I know you don't want to debate the Harrison/(enter random patriots receiver pre-moss) subject so leave it as a disagreement AGAIN. I still and will always believe Brady is better. (unless Peyton goes up and Brady goes down in performance, but it looks to be the opposite)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago