with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 A.O.™ said:
Man if New England isnt going to suck, then I rather see Brady playing besides the fact i have him on my fantasy team... I Hate TOM BRADY but you dont want to see a dude get injured in his prime... I HATE TOM BRADY but i rather see the 2nd best QB on the field than on the sideline...

Im sorry i hate the patriots, but ya got a raw deal this year... Brady gone in the first half of the first game... That hurts..

I was looking forward to Week 9. Colts and The Patriots... looks like Indy gonna steamroll ya'll.
P.S. Only a person with a IQ below 0 will call Tom Brady overrated... Hate the guy I do... but Overrated be serious.
what makes you think the Colts will steamroll the Pats? they lost to Kyle Orton and the Bears..and you expect them to steamroll the Pats? I'm not gonna be surprised if the Colts win that matchup, but they definitely won't "steamroll" them. I think Pats still have a chance to beat Indy.
 9 years ago '04        #42
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
another thing....since brady has been starting how many wideouts and rb's have went to the pro bowl on new england??who was his marvin harrisson,ocho cinco or antonio gates before moss came to the pats last year?

man this thread should be deleted............

Last edited by mt fuji; 09-08-2008 at 12:55 PM..
 09-08-2008, 12:02 PM         #43
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
i hate the patriots,but to sit here and compare brady to mcnabb and bree's is just hate

and let me remind u,i hate the gaytriots,i hate all boston teams.i hate mass as a state,i think there all bi*ches but i digress.

up until last year brady had no weapons.no great rb,no great wr,not even a great te.drew bledsoe played in the same system mind u.....

when it comes down to big games,there's not one qb in the league(maybe farve)that i would rather have then brady.how many big games has peyton blown since college?before he won the super bowl the knock on him was that he couldn't win the big one.mcnabb?he's never won a big game.bree's and palmer same sh*t.

brady is one of the greatest qb's ever.let that man win two more super bowls and he might be the greatest ever.men lie women lie numbers don't as his numbers are up there with the greats.

I love when people say McNabb never won a big game. if you get to the NFC championship 4 times in a row you won some big games.if you make it to the superbowl you won some big games. just not the biggest game.

@ Favre being better then Manning in the big game. Favre is 3-7 in his last 10 play-off games.

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 12:08 PM..
 09-08-2008, 12:03 PM         #44
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
what makes you think the Colts will steamroll the Pats? they lost to Kyle Orton and the Bears..and you expect them to steamroll the Pats? I'm not gonna be surprised if the Colts win that matchup, but they definitely won't "steamroll" them. I think Pats still have a chance to beat Indy.
of course you think so. and the way the Patriots played against the Chiefs they woulda got beat by the Bears to.

Bears are 10x better then KC and NE barely won that game
 09-08-2008, 12:05 PM         #45
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
How did you like the Bears defense? Would the ""2nd best QB"" have got shut down by Chicago or any team not named NY on that dark sunday night?
Miami shut you guys down 2 years ago... lol, what ya got a fieldgoal that game... Brady got sacked what 6-7 times?

Its 1 game.. Basically Peytons preseason game!

Week 2 BACK TO BUSINESS!
 09-08-2008, 12:06 PM         #46
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
ok my team don't have a ring should I be depressed ?

I wasn't talking about all athletes. I was talking about you saying all's mcnabb has is money. what do you have?
Im not an overrated NFL player, im an regular dude with kids and school bills.

If I was hyped like you hype Mcnabb there should at least be a ring, records something involved even an MVP.

But yea delete this sh*t, just Philly fans celebrating a loss. fu*k it at least we have a nasty record when healthy. playoffs and regular season. (with Brady and Bill of course) Say whatever you want now.
 9 years ago '06        #47
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
where the fu*k did casper the ghost go
 09-08-2008, 12:09 PM         #48
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Im not an overrated NFL player, im an regular dude with kids and school bills.

If I was hyped like you hype Mcnabb there should at least be a ring, records something involved even an MVP.

But yea delete this sh*t, just Philly fans celebrating a loss. fu*k it at least we have a nasty record when healthy. playoffs and regular season. (with Brady and Bill of course) Say whatever you want now.
where did I hype McNabb? you stay losing
 09-08-2008, 12:09 PM         #49
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Miami shut you guys down 2 years ago... lol, what ya got a fieldgoal that game... Brady got sacked what 6-7 times?

Its 1 game.. Basically Peytons preseason game!

Week 2 BACK TO BUSINESS!
Brady wasn't the best QB 2 years ago he is now. Why do you not understand that? (although I always favored Brady over Peyton since the 2nd SB win) So I should say he wasn't the undisputed best now he is. I can't see any tea, shutting him down, even the Giants had to work to beat him.

throwing 49 times with 3 nasty receivers and only getting 200 yds and a TD isn't sh*t to be hyped about, pretty soon your man Eli will creep up on him anyways.
 09-08-2008, 12:11 PM         #50
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Brady wasn't the best QB 2 years ago he is now. Why do you not understand that? (although I always favored Brady over Peyton since the 2nd SB win) So I should say he wasn't the undisputed best now he is. I can't see any tea, shutting him down, even the Giants had to work to beat him.

throwing 49 times with 3 nasty receivers and only getting 200 yds and a TD isn't sh*t to be hyped about, pretty soon your man Eli will creep up on him anyways.
Manning has 3 nasty receivers? did you watch the game? Harrison didn't look to nasty to me.

The Giants held NE to 14 they avg 35+ I'd say they shut them down

and who cares if NY had to work to beat him they still beat him :hang: idiots think because their team won 3 rings they know more

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 12:13 PM..
 09-08-2008, 12:16 PM         #51
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
NO

NO

NO

NO

i dont wanna hear that...this year, next year, the year after..dont gimmie cheap shot..he went to do his job and sh*t happened..it happens to everyone..this is the first time it happened to brady in the NFL so i know dudes are not used to this but sh*t happens when you play..you should know that and not use that as an excuse at all
You would have a point if it didn't happen in the first game, first quarter, hell right after ESPN said he was off the lists and ready to smash KC's defense.

fu*k that im rolling with Moss on this one, its a dirty game.
 09-08-2008, 12:17 PM         #52
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Exactly, without Pollard's cheap shot they have a legit chance at 15 wins again (16 is a stretch they wouldn't take again)
A Patriots fan bi*ching about a cheap shot. I'm sure you forgot about Vrabel's legwhip last year.

But this is going to be the opposite I think. This injury is going to show how overrated Belechick is. He's never done sh*t without Brady under center.
 09-08-2008, 12:18 PM         #53
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
yes tom brady is the best quarterback in the league. you cant win multiple superbowls with just an ok quarterback at the helm. true indeed he is on a good team... but we've seen plenty of quarterbacks on even better teams that didnt really deliver like brady does
yes u can, ever heard of the steelers dynasty?
 9 years ago '05        #54
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
brady is top 5 all time. stats don't matter, its what you do to win the game.

j elway
j montana
t brady
p manning
s young

honorable mentions:

favre
aikman
marino
moon
unitas
kelly
 09-08-2008, 12:21 PM         #55
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you wanna talk about a cheap dirty shot, watch skins tackle samuels ankle tackle and flop on kiwanuka on the last play of the game where even if the skins woulda scored a td the game was still over
 09-08-2008, 12:24 PM         #56
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
brady is top 5 all time. stats don't matter, its what you do to win the game.

j elway
j montana
t brady
p manning
s young

honorable mentions:

favre
aikman
marino
moon
unitas
kelly
the fact that u have marino as an honorable mention destroyed the whole credibility of this list lol, the 3rd honorable mention at that.
 09-08-2008, 12:27 PM         #57
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
the fact that u have marino as an honorable mention destroyed the whole credibility of this list lol, the 3rd honorable mention at that.
n*gga your state don't even have a pro sports team. who are you to question credibility?
 09-08-2008, 12:28 PM         #58
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
yes u can, ever heard of the steelers dynasty?
This is 08 the run game doesn't produce. You think Bradshaw could step into todays game and play like he did in 76? He would get sacked smacked and picked off.
 09-08-2008, 12:29 PM         #59
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
n*gga your state don't even have a pro sports team. who are you to question credibility?
so ur argument is that i dont know football because my state doesnt have a team? if you're gonna come back at me that weak u might as well just log off now. and for your info i live in North Carolina now, fall back.
 09-08-2008, 12:32 PM         #60
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
so ur argument is that i dont know football because my state doesnt have a team? if you're gonna come back at me that weak u might as well just log off now. and for your info i live in North Carolina now, fall back.
movin on up outta the slums huh Bama?

I didn't say you know nothing. I asked who are you to question credibility. read bama
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy