with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 11:09 AM         #21
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NeXPhazE said:
Wow As a Steeler Fan I cant believe im defending Brady but n*ggas are stupid. OK Tom Brady is the best in the league and on track to be the best ever. When he first started winning superbowls he didnt have any offense. His best reciever was average. He did it with an average offense. When Peyton Manning won he did it with a super star team. Also Brady has 2 more rings than peyton And If you put Tom Brady on a avr team with a below avr offensive line he will still put numbers up and possibly take that team to the playoffs. Peyton wouldnt be able to do sh*t on any other team besides the colts. Tom Got one superstar last year and look what he did to all the other teams. Peyton could never go 16-0. Ben Roethlisberger is on the verge of being better than peyton if he already isnt. (but thats a different discussion)
I agree with everything you said except Rothlisberger being better then Manning.
 9 years ago '06        #22
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 casper said:
dont get me wrong i think tom brady is a very good qb...but the nonsense i hear like hes the "best in the league" is hilarious...

not better then peyton, not better then brees...but hes right there where A healthy mcnabb & a healthy palmer is, brady's in there with guys on the second tier, its arguable for him to be in the top...but he DAMN SURE AINT #1 in the entire league....

we will see it
Brady is the equivalent of a Healthy Carson Palmer? Do you know straight dumb you sound right now??
 9 years ago '05        #23
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
over rated? man yoru crazy...i would be happy to go 10-6 with cassel. your gonna see how bad we need brady. this is gonna be a setback year for us without him
 09-08-2008, 11:10 AM         #24
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Brady is the equivalent of a Healthy Carson Palmer? Do you know straight dumb you sound right now??
not dumb. mentally retarded
 09-08-2008, 11:14 AM         #25
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
the Bears proved Manning isn't a threat? he didn't play all pre season

thats what the Giants did to Brady

get over it? you're a smug bi*ch and I'm happy you're team will do nothing this year. I like Brady but can't stand you Pats fans. the same n*ggas who didn't know sh*t about football until 2001
Why even bother arguing you and your buddy can talk sh*t because Brady is gone and can't prove you wrong. But when he is healthy you can't prove anyone else is better.
 09-08-2008, 11:18 AM         #26
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NeXPhazE said:
Wow As a Steeler Fan I cant believe im defending Brady but n*ggas are stupid. OK Tom Brady is the best in the league and on track to be the best ever. When he first started winning superbowls he didnt have any offense. His best reciever was average. He did it with an average offense. When Peyton Manning won he did it with a super star team. Also Brady has 2 more rings than peyton And If you put Tom Brady on a avr team with a below avr offensive line he will still put numbers up and possibly take that team to the playoffs. Peyton wouldnt be able to do sh*t on any other team besides the colts. Tom Got one superstar last year and look what he did to all the other teams. Peyton could never go 16-0. Ben Roethlisberger is on the verge of being better than peyton if he already isnt. (but thats a different discussion)

big ben better then manning....yea right

big ben is still a glorified game manager. he's good but he is the one that is overrated not brady.
 09-08-2008, 11:20 AM         #27
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nevermind my arguments, both NE haters are Philly fans, at least Brady has rings to look at. When McNabb gets injured he has sh*t but money.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #28
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Pats will still beat the jets this week, and come in first in the AFC East. We have such a good offense that hopefully Cassel cant fu*k it up. Bring Culpepper here, re-unite him with Moss, that will motivate both of them.
 09-08-2008, 11:34 AM         #29
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Why even bother arguing you and your buddy can talk sh*t because Brady is gone and can't prove you wrong. But when he is healthy you can't prove anyone else is better.
no Brady is the best. I know football and thats obvious. but I'm still glad NE won't win sh*t this year
 09-08-2008, 11:35 AM         #30
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Nevermind my arguments, both NE haters are Philly fans, at least Brady has rings to look at. When McNabb gets injured he has sh*t but money.

[pic - click to view]

so money is sh*t you wish you had McNabb's money.

I'm not a brady hater. I just hate smug Boston f*gs
 09-08-2008, 11:41 AM         #31
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The pats will just return to the way they played when they won the previous superbowls, rely on defense and rushing, while having a near flawless system for the qb, only needing cassel to make check downs and the occasional 15 yard pass to keep drives alive. it will be easier with the talent they have at reciever now, but talent in that position isn't something that makes a difference if they do this. Brady has been overrated, but is still just behind peyton. if the pats can return to the style of play before that made them succesful, they should do good.
 09-08-2008, 11:46 AM         #32
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man if New England isnt going to suck, then I rather see Brady playing besides the fact i have him on my fantasy team... I Hate TOM BRADY but you dont want to see a dude get injured in his prime... I HATE TOM BRADY but i rather see the 2nd best QB on the field than on the sideline...

Im sorry i hate the patriots, but ya got a raw deal this year... Brady gone in the first half of the first game... That hurts..

I was looking forward to Week 9. Colts and The Patriots... looks like Indy gonna steamroll ya'll.

P.S. Only a person with a IQ below 0 will call Tom Brady overrated... Hate the guy I do... but Overrated be serious.

Last edited by A.O.™; 09-08-2008 at 11:47 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #33
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 casper said:
on sportcenter they were sayin "now that bradys probably gone, how many games will the pats win this year?" they said "probably like 11-12" lmao r u kidding me, how much does he factor in then???

technically they had a chance at goin 16-0 again....they have tha easiest schedule in tha league dude...
So yea if tha pats were to go 11-5 or sumthin..that should seem about rite..wouldnt u agree
 09-08-2008, 11:49 AM         #34
TheCool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My letter to tom bradys knee.....

09-08-2008, 11:50 AM         #35
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
so money is sh*t you wish you had McNabb's money.

I'm not a brady hater. I just hate smug Boston f*gs
All athletes have dough, not all have what Brady had. Easy as that you lost already as a hater and a philly fan.

Your team has 0 rings dude
 09-08-2008, 11:52 AM         #36
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
technically they had a chance at goin 16-0 again....they have tha easiest schedule in tha league dude...
So yea if tha pats were to go 11-5 or sumthin..that should seem about rite..wouldnt u agree
Exactly, without Pollard's cheap shot they have a legit chance at 15 wins again (16 is a stretch they wouldn't take again)
 09-08-2008, 11:52 AM         #37
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brady is a hell of a qb.
 09-08-2008, 11:54 AM         #38
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Man if New England isnt going to suck, then I rather see Brady playing besides the fact i have him on my fantasy team... I Hate TOM BRADY but you dont want to see a dude get injured in his prime... I HATE TOM BRADY but i rather see the 2nd best QB on the field than on the sideline...

Im sorry i hate the patriots, but ya got a raw deal this year... Brady gone in the first half of the first game... That hurts..

I was looking forward to Week 9. Colts and The Patriots... looks like Indy gonna steamroll ya'll.

P.S. Only a person with a IQ below 0 will call Tom Brady overrated... Hate the guy I do... but Overrated be serious.
How did you like the Bears defense? Would the ""2nd best QB"" have got shut down by Chicago or any team not named NY on that dark sunday night?
 9 years ago '04        #39
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 casper said:
dont get me wrong i think tom brady is a very good qb...but the nonsense i hear like hes the "best in the league" is hilarious...

not better then peyton, not better then brees...but hes right there where A healthy mcnabb & a healthy palmer is, brady's in there with guys on the second tier, its arguable for him to be in the top...but he DAMN SURE AINT #1 in the entire league....

we will see it

i hate the patriots,but to sit here and compare brady to mcnabb and bree's is just hate

and let me remind u,i hate the gaytriots,i hate all boston teams.i hate mass as a state,i think there all bi*ches but i digress.

up until last year brady had no weapons.no great rb,no great wr,not even a great te.drew bledsoe played in the same system mind u.....

when it comes down to big games,there's not one qb in the league(maybe farve)that i would rather have then brady.how many big games has peyton blown since college?before he won the super bowl the knock on him was that he couldn't win the big one.mcnabb?he's never won a big game.bree's and palmer same sh*t.

brady is one of the greatest qb's ever.let that man win two more super bowls and he might be the greatest ever.men lie women lie numbers don't as his numbers are up there with the greats.
 09-08-2008, 11:59 AM         #40
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
All athletes have dough, not all have what Brady had. Easy as that you lost already as a hater and a philly fan.

Your team has 0 rings dude
ok my team don't have a ring should I be depressed ?

I wasn't talking about all athletes. I was talking about you saying all's mcnabb has is money. what do you have?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago