with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #301
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I can't believe this thread is still going on.
 9 years ago '06        #302
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3000 said:
Brady played way better defenses than this by far not even comparable. Brady wasn't dinking and dunking either.

Neither Marvin or Reggie have played with any other teams. Reggie has played his whole career with manning. and marvin putting up 800+ yds with a old a.ss Jim Harbaugh>>> Ur acting like they played much without Peyton to see there greatness.

Stockley wasn't used at all in the ravens offense. your not saying much right now. and yeah Manning>Elvis Grbac and Tony Banks
:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #303
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
so ur a pats fan that said it when the steelers d dropped the ball?? u should've been happy, i dont understand why u would say "u gotta catch that ball"

defenses drop balls alot, wr's dont have that excuse
Look at his avatar.
 9 years ago '05        #304
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
so ur a pats fan that said it when the steelers d dropped the ball?? u should've been happy, i dont understand why u would say "u gotta catch that ball"

defenses drop balls alot, wr's dont have that excuse
Ya im a Patriots fan but im a realist...easy interceptions into the hands of Steelers should have been made...When the ball slips through anyone's fingers im gonna say, "Damn that should have been picked off." Then I'll say, "Good thing he didn't!"
 9 years ago '04        #305
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 bluntednt said:
Ya im a Patriots fan but im a realist...easy interceptions into the hands of Steelers should have been made...When the ball slips through anyone's fingers im gonna say, "Damn that should have been picked off." Then I'll say, "Good thing he didn't!"
as i said, does anybody have a site where i can see drops by game???


the steelers aint have as many drops as the pats did. & even if/when they did, i know for a fact none where as key as the pats drops, especially the 2 that i seen from moss(i didnt watch the whole game), 1 being in the end zone
 9 years ago '05        #306
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
as i said, does anybody have a site where i can see drops by game???

the steelers aint have as many drops as the pats did. & even if/when they did, i know for a fact none where as key as the pats drops, especially the 2 that i seen from moss(i didnt watch the whole game), 1 being in the end zone
Drops in a game is a stat that does not exist in the NFL I believe...I'm pretty sure they don't keep track of drops...I'm sure ESPN keeps track of drops, but who knows
 9 years ago '07        #307
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 casper said:
as i said, does anybody have a site where i can see drops by game???


the steelers aint have as many drops as the pats did. & even if/when they did, i know for a fact none where as key as the pats drops, especially the 2 that i seen from moss(i didnt watch the whole game), 1 being in the end zone
nah, you're the only one who cares that much. Get over it
 9 years ago '04        #308
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 keithbm1111 said:
nah, you're the only one who cares that much. Get over it
its the proof yall d*ckridin. i dont care as long as stats arent being brought up. the reason he didnt have at least 1 td was because of a drop, & the reason one of their drives stopped was because of a drop. which would've changed the scoring...the drop in the endzone led to a fg attempt which was also missed how can cassel get the blame for this?? nobody would've blamed brady. ya'll would've said "man our line sucked on sunday, & i cant believe moss dropped them balls, brady did the best he could tho"
 9 years ago '05        #309
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
its the proof yall d*ckridin. i dont care as long as stats arent being brought up. the reason he didnt have at least 1 td was because of a drop, & the reason one of their drives stopped was because of a drop. which would've changed the scoring...the drop in the endzone led to a fg attempt which was also missed how can cassel get the blame for this?? nobody would've blamed brady. ya'll would've said "man our line sucked on sunday, & i cant believe moss dropped them balls, brady did the best he could tho"
I don't understand this...who do you claim "we" are d*ckriding?
 9 years ago '04        #310
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 bluntednt said:
I don't understand this...who do you claim "we" are d*ckriding?
who's the thread about??
 9 years ago '04        #311
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 casper said:
where can i see the stats on drops????

first downs were dropped, i seen 1 td dropped...passes seemed to be there must've been the wr's, the same wrs brady would've been throwing to, im 98% sure they still woud've been dropped

sooo umm wat r u implying exactly CASPER? Regardless how many passes were dropped, that still doesnt overshadow tha fact Cassel had a horrible game overall. PLUS it was raining hard that game, so although dropped passes arent excusable, it is expectable. Cassel has yet to prove anything to me.
 9 years ago '07        #312
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 {XtoDaZ} said:
sooo umm wat r u implying exactly CASPER? Regardless how many passes were dropped, that still doesnt overshadow tha fact Cassel had a horrible game overall. PLUS it was raining hard that game, so although dropped passes arent excusable, it is expectable. Cassel has yet to prove anything to me.
i dont know, Cassel has done great. I hated the fact that he was starting but he's done his job. He isn't the reason we lost to Pitt. Our defense is TERRIBLE to say the least. Signing Colvin is big, but we need DBs more than any other position. Hobbs fu*king blows, so doesnt O'Neal. We need at least 1 good CB
 9 years ago '04        #313
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 keithbm1111 said:
i dont know, Cassel has done great. I hated the fact that he was starting but he's done his job. He isn't the reason we lost to Pitt. Our defense is TERRIBLE to say the least. Signing Colvin is big, but we need DBs more than any other position. Hobbs fu*king blows, so doesnt O'Neal. We need at least 1 good CB
Cassel has gotten better, but if the playoffs started today, do you trust the Patriots making it past the first round? Against good defenses, Cassel hasnt shown too much spark dude. Its like you guys keep forgetting how much talent we really have on offense surrounding this kid.
 9 years ago '07        #314
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Cassel has gotten better, but if the playoffs started today, do you trust the Patriots making it past the first round? Against good defenses, Cassel hasnt shown too much spark dude. Its like you guys keep forgetting how much talent we really have on offense surrounding this kid.
I KNOW the Pats aren't winning the SB this year, and most likely wont win a playoff game because the defense is fu*king god awful. we have NO secondary, old a.ss hurt linebackers, but brought back Colvin which is good. I trust Cassel more than the Defense.
 9 years ago '04        #315
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
I understand wat your sayin, I dont trust tha Defense at all right now. But tha defense is depleted. On offense, were not that depleted, Sammy Morris just came back.
 12-04-2008, 12:37 PM         #316
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Cassel has gotten better, but if the playoffs started today, do you trust the Patriots making it past the first round? Against good defenses, Cassel hasnt shown too much spark dude. Its like you guys keep forgetting how much talent we really have on offense surrounding this kid.


[pic - click to view]

 12-04-2008, 12:39 PM         #317
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
I understand wat your sayin, I dont trust tha Defense at all right now. But tha defense is depleted. On offense, were not that depleted, Sammy Morris just came back.
And who is missing from our offense, the greatest of all time? Oh no big deal.

Cassel is the best backup since Steve Young. (not named Brady obviously)
 12-04-2008, 01:10 PM         #318
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 12-04-2008, 01:18 PM         #319
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-04-2008, 01:24 PM         #320
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cassell has done well even if his teammates caught some of those passes hed still have that bad interception. Not many QBs play well against the Steelers D. Until he leads the league in Game Winning drives since 2001. Carries and wins a SB with the Pats, Brady being overated is out of the question. We cant go back in time and place Cassell on that Pats squad that had nothing but Deion Branch and sh*t. The thread at most should be titled with Brady out well see how overated the QB position is. A good Oline>A good QB anyday.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy