with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 eLLz said:
Yeah none of them were great Offense teams but LJ was 2nd in rush yds that year & the Colts Run D was a.ss until Bob Sanders came back that yr, they held LJ to 32 yds in the POs... shut his sh*t down
yup...people still dont understand the impact of bob sanders on the colts d
 9 years ago '07        #282
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
cassell >>>
 11-26-2008, 06:54 PM         #283
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew Cassel could perform brady like in that system with enough time... didnt think it would be as quickly as this tho. With the talent on the team tho its pretty easy, although the defense is gettin old. the defense and the rushing attack aint as strong as it was during the championship years and thats why pats wont win a ring this year, not cuz brady's out
 9 years ago '04        #284
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
[QUOTE=casper;12976404]
 {XtoDaZ} said:

wtf r u talkin about when u say "brees has always had more talent around him then brady" & when u said "he's never been a factor in the playoffs during his career" i know, thats what im saying, imagine if he had a defense, imagine if he had a run game(while with the saints) & imagine if he wasnt stuck having to play marty-ball in san diego.

then u say: "Matt Cassel's performance this year does not make Brady look overrated. The games he has won, he was just in there managing tha games."

i know this, thats the same thing brady was doing up until last year, thats my point.

i just wanna hear one of u guys admit, the pats have had a better all-around team then the colts & the saints & even the chargers wit brees...i just wanna hear u people admit, during the pats dynasty time, they had the most clutch kicker (which is why the colts wanted him so bad), & please last but not least, please admit to having a defense better then the saints have ever had in history & the colts have had in the past 10 years....if u refuse to admit any of this, ur the true d*ckrider
When I said Brees was surrounded with more talent, I was talking about on Offense. Brady was finally given tha talent to surround him on offense last year. The three rings Brady won, he never had a legit runningback dude. ONLY ONCE, and that was Corey Dillon.

Naw Brady wasnt only managing games, you defintely forced your life. Brady was putn up pretty decent numbers with the mediocre WR's he had to work with up until last year. He was already making a name for himself as one of tha most accurate passers in the NFL. I might understand why you would say he was managing games becuz he wasnt breakin records until last year, but teams and scouts were all respecting Brady's gangster. Who led tha team down tha field against the Rams to set up the field goal in 2001? Who passed for 354 yds, 3 tds, 1 int against tha Panthers in 2003? And in that superbowl Brady set the Superbowl record for most completions with (32)
Brady has shown up in tha Playoffs when it counts. The Patriots defense in tha Playoffs hasnt always been that great if you ask me.

Lastly, Better all around team?? For tha saints yes, but for tha colts, I wouldnt say that. Up until last year, the Colts always had more pro bowlers and I would say more talent, and a faster more athletic defense than tha Pats. The Patriots play well as a team because of their discipline and great leadership in tha locker room. But I respect your opinions Casper, you have sum good arguments. But as far as you putn Brees in front of Brady

Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 11-26-2008 at 08:37 PM..
 11-26-2008, 08:41 PM         #285
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude got talent but aint better than peyton. put brady on the colts all them years n he wouldnt have all them rings. brady had the better squad and teammates will to take paycuts n such 4 the team including himself. that 1st superbowl bledsoe got them that far b4 he got hurt. brady just aint fu*k up n never looked back.
 9 years ago '04        #286
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Jamesflames6 said:
that 1st superbowl bledsoe got them that far b4 he got hurt. brady just aint fu*k up n never looked back.
HAHAHA

Bledsoe got hurt in the second half of the second game of the season. They were 0-2.

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING and a MISS
 9 years ago '04        #287
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
nice pass matt, i'll apologize for randy's drop
 11-30-2008, 05:57 PM         #288
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16/32 1 INT not doing sh*t against a good D. Some bad drops tho.
 9 years ago '05        #289
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3000 said:
16/32 1 INT not doing sh*t against a good D. Some bad drops tho.
The worst drops you've ever seen in your life not to mention our O-line is getting man handled...you know Matt Light gonna be doing some major drills this week in practice
 12-01-2008, 12:40 PM         #290
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Brady never had his Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne till last year. he managed with what he had and won. Cassell can go for 400 yds again if he wants, any1 who watches these games knows damn well hes benefiting from dinking and dunking and having Moss as a deep threat. Not to mention there schedule this year has been utter a.ss cheeks and havent played any real passing defense at all. the best passing D Cassel has played so far has been the Colts and there ranked 12th and he didn't even have a good game against them. had 0 TDs and a interception.

The real test comes against this steelers D next week. I guarantee he will have a interception and no more than 200 yds if he flops then my theory of him benefiting from playing these a.ss cheek defenses are correct.
19/39 169 yds 2 interceptions. They need to make this guy a mod.
 12-01-2008, 01:18 PM         #291
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamesflames6 said:
dude got talent but aint better than peyton. put brady on the colts all them years n he wouldnt have all them rings. brady had the better squad and teammates will to take paycuts n such 4 the team including himself. that 1st superbowl bledsoe got them that far b4 he got hurt. brady just aint fu*k up n never looked back.
He stepped in a playoff game and managed it, but other than that Brady won the division for them, lead them to all the big wins and that's that.

btw Cassel needs to work on playing solid defenses, if we don't keep him other team will be looking at that he is good but getting dominated and throwing game enders to Polamalu and Sanders will have people thinking.

Brady will never be copied sorry.
 9 years ago '04        #292
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
where can i see the stats on drops????

first downs were dropped, i seen 1 td dropped...passes seemed to be there must've been the wr's, the same wrs brady would've been throwing to, im 98% sure they still woud've been dropped
 12-02-2008, 06:02 PM         #293
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
im not sayin either of them are trash

jabbar gaffney was a # 4 wr, nobody was thinking about him at all. of course GONZ reaps the benefits of being a #3, while wayne & marv get all the attention but what im sayin is, he wouldnt be what he is if he was a #1, #2, somewhere else, or even if he was what he is(#3) on any other team aside from the pats last year(he could do what welker did last year) or maybe brea$tons spot this year wit the cards
Obviously he plays with the greatest QB of all time, thanks for reminding me for next season.
 12-02-2008, 06:04 PM         #294
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
where can i see the stats on drops????

first downs were dropped, i seen 1 td dropped...passes seemed to be there must've been the wr's, the same wrs brady would've been throwing to, im 98% sure they still woud've been dropped
Im 100% sure Brady doesn't have the young inexperienced mind of Cassel, meaning he does not make the same throws.

Brady never got owned by Polamalu.
 9 years ago '04        #295
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Im 100% sure Brady doesn't have the young inexperienced mind of Cassel, meaning he does not make the same throws.

Brady never got owned by Polamalu.
why wouldnt he make them throws, they were perfect???? what r u talkin about?? did u watch the game???

how many times did u say "aaawww come on _______ u gotta catch that ball"
 9 years ago '05        #296
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
how many times did u say "aaawww come on _______ u gotta catch that ball"
I said that about 10+ times on Sunday, including the times interceptions were dropped by Steelers...mad rain + football = lots of drops
 12-03-2008, 02:08 AM         #297
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE={XtoDaZ};12974886]
 casper said:

Matt Cassel's performance this year does not make Brady look overrated. The games he has won, he was just in there managing tha games. Last year, we were blowing teams out.
yo, up until last year all brady ever did was manage games. Defense and an effective rush attack, strong o-line and very few errors by brady is why the patriots had been so good, until they got the behemoth of an offense and the workload was thrown on brady's shoulders, and we saw how that turned out last year.
 9 years ago '07        #298
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
[QUOTE=ARbz1353;13006395]
 {XtoDaZ} said:

yo, up until last year all brady ever did was manage games. Defense and an effective rush attack, strong o-line and very few errors by brady is why the patriots had been so good, until they got the behemoth of an offense and the workload was thrown on brady's shoulders, and we saw how that turned out last year.
 9 years ago '04        #299
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
[QUOTE=keithbm1111;13006892]
 ARbz1353 said:

i 2nd that... Patriots and rushing attack???
 9 years ago '04        #300
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 bluntednt said:
I said that about 10+ times on Sunday, including the times interceptions were dropped by Steelers...mad rain + football = lots of drops
so ur a pats fan that said it when the steelers d dropped the ball?? u should've been happy, i dont understand why u would say "u gotta catch that ball"

defenses drop balls alot, wr's dont have that excuse
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy