with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #261
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
Stokley had a good year last year and played 13 games with the Broncos. Statistically speakin if he would have played a full season hed be close to the numbers he had with Peyton that one year.

Im talking about Brady playing against way better defenses than what cassell has went through so far. the best pass defense Cassell has played against so far has been the Colts which he didnt do sh*t against. Every other D is in the 20s or around that area and much worse. Brady went through better defenses and last year half of the AFC EAST had 2 defenses besides the Pats ranked top 10 in pass D.
The idea isn't whether its impressive to you or not. The jump between his stats with harbaugh and Peyton are just incremental due to Peyton being that much better than that n*gga. And Harbaugh was a.ss cheeks for the record.
stop it, the raiders were also statistically a "good defensive team". when teams r starting to run the clock out in the 3rd quarter it makes a difference

incremental??? peyton was a rookie, damn u wont give him a break will ya, his wr's went up each year & as marv started slippin, wayne started picking it up
 9 years ago '04        #262
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
[QUOTE={XtoDaZ};12973742]
 casper said:

andre3000, what r u talking about when u said brady has played against way better defenses?? better defenses than who? peyton?? do u remember how bad the afc east was last year & even the past few years?? they play each of them teams twice, look at peytons division, they r all defensive teams & have been over the past few years. ur talking nonsense. or r u talking about brady playing better d's then cassel has?? even still this afc east alone is better then last year, on both sides of the ball, thats 6 games out of 16, what r u talking about??

regardless my friend, tha Patriots actually were given tha hardest schedule in tha whole league 2007. Becuz tha opponents given to them had tha highest win percentage overall tha previous year.

none of that sh*t matters, u cant look at a teams strength of schedule & base it on the year before. thats just dumb as hell... this year, the pats were prepared to face the easiest schedule, due to the win percentages of the dolphins 2x, jets 2x, bills 2x, rams, etc. last year between them 4 teams they combined for a total of 15 wins last year. miami had a win % of .063 put that number into an average twice, lemme know how drastically low ur percentage gets add the fact that the jets were at .250, bills were at .438, rams were at .188

that whole strength of schedule argument is horrible, unless ur talking about the one season as soon as its over, u cant carry them numbers over into the next season, teams make changes
 11-26-2008, 06:41 AM         #263
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Brady never had his Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne till last year. he managed with what he had and won. Cassell can go for 400 yds again if he wants, any1 who watches these games knows damn well hes benefiting from dinking and dunking and having Moss as a deep threat. Not to mention there schedule this year has been utter a.ss cheeks and havent played any real passing defense at all. the best passing D Cassel has played so far has been the Colts and there ranked 12th and he didn't even have a good game against them. had 0 TDs and a interception.

The real test comes against this steelers D next week. I guarantee he will have a interception and no more than 200 yds if he flops then my theory of him benefiting from playing these a.ss cheek defenses are correct.
He had a decent game against the Colts, and none of these games will prove anything he can throw for 400 next week and Brady is still better but I'll take it, Cassel is getting better with each bit of criticism or doubt.
 11-26-2008, 06:44 AM         #264
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Stoke had one good year bro, look at his career stats.. even the rest of the years w/ Peyton he was always hurt

Anthony Gonzalez is a 1st round pick & 1st round talent... Harrison? 1st round pick, Wayne? 1st round pick, Clark? 1st round pick, Gonz? 1st round pick, Addai? 1st round pick

the n*gga has 5 other O weapons that are 1st round picks on top of one of the best OLines in the league still (tho admittedly struggling)
:applause:

This Peyton fan needs a d*ck removed from his mouth NOW.
 9 years ago '04        #265
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
:applause:

This Peyton fan needs a d*ck removed from his mouth NOW.
if peyton sat would they be what the pats are with cassel??

its not even about being a manning fan, cuz the truth is, all im sayin is the system is what made brady

peyton runs his system, he pulls the strings, brady is a puppet wit the strings attached. with brady out & somebody else in there as long as the same person is controlling them strings, ur good & dont have much to worry about. get the point???

i dont understand how u people call me a hater. i've repeatedly complimented ur team, while ya'll would rather bash ur own team & give all the credit to the qb, as if hes the only one that carried yall over the years

Last edited by casper; 11-26-2008 at 06:56 AM..
 11-26-2008, 07:23 AM         #266
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
if peyton sat would they be what the pats are with cassel??

its not even about being a manning fan, cuz the truth is, all im sayin is the system is what made brady

peyton runs his system, he pulls the strings, brady is a puppet wit the strings attached. with brady out & somebody else in there as long as the same person is controlling them strings, ur good & dont have much to worry about. get the point???

i dont understand how u people call me a hater. i've repeatedly complimented ur team, while ya'll would rather bash ur own team & give all the credit to the qb, as if hes the only one that carried yall over the years
You say its not about being a Manning fan and then d*ckride him some more, this is more of a Peyton is the number 1 and Brady isn't discussion for you. So have your opinion and don't try to change everyone.
 11-26-2008, 07:25 AM         #267
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are QBs only rated by reg season? Why are Peyton's sh*t playoff numbers ignored because he had some 4,000 yard seasons with guys like Harrison and Wayne?
 9 years ago '04        #268
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Brady being out this season has changed the entire landscape of the league. If Manning was on IR it wouldn't have nearly the impact.
 9 years ago '04        #269
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
[QUOTE=casper;12974396]
 casper said:

none of that sh*t matters, u cant look at a teams strength of schedule & base it on the year before. thats just dumb as hell... this year, the pats were prepared to face the easiest schedule, due to the win percentages of the dolphins 2x, jets 2x, bills 2x, rams, etc. last year between them 4 teams they combined for a total of 15 wins last year. miami had a win % of .063 put that number into an average twice, lemme know how drastically low ur percentage gets add the fact that the jets were at .250, bills were at .438, rams were at .188

that whole strength of schedule argument is horrible, unless ur talking about the one season as soon as its over, u cant carry them numbers over into the next season, teams make changes
IDK about you my dude, but I still look @ dat sh*t. Look @ tha Chargers, they was a great team last year. Lookin @ their record this year says sumthin different, but I still wouldnt write tha Chargers off because everyone knows technically that team is full of talent. The record the Colts have(which is da same as tha Pats) jus makes them look like a good average team. Everyone on here knows tha Colts are still a great team.

Matt Cassel's performance this year does not make Brady look overrated. The games he has won, he was just in there managing tha games. Last year, we were blowing teams out. The only blowout Cassel has led this year was jus recently against tha Dolphins. And that game wasnt a blowout until the 4th quarter. Drew Brees has always had more talent than Brady, and he's never even been a factor in tha Playoffs during his career. The only argument you could make for a better QB is Peyton, and thats it. Until you can name someone besides Brady that has done so much with so little talent surrounded around him in his career, than I cant ever see your opinion dude. I'm sorry I just cant.

Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 11-26-2008 at 09:52 AM..
 11-26-2008, 12:08 PM         #270
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
stop it, the raiders were also statistically a "good defensive team". when teams r starting to run the clock out in the 3rd quarter it makes a difference

incremental??? peyton was a rookie, damn u wont give him a break will ya, his wr's went up each year & as marv started slippin, wayne started picking it up
Raiders were a bad run defense and teams did exploit that but there pass d wasn't the worst in the NFL.

marvin was a rookie playing with Jim Harbaugh but you dont want to give him any break for that. Peyton wasn't lookin like a boss his rookie year anyway. Its not like he made Harrison better instantly when he got on the field. If your gonna tribute Peyton for makin Marvin better you might as well tribute him for falling off. and if your gonna say that then brady definetely made Branch to a beast when he played with the Pats.
 9 years ago '06        #271
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
I will say Gafney looked like a complete N utter scrub here in philly.... Either Brady made him that much better, or maybe the eagles just brought the worst out in him

I here Philly fans bi*ch bout our lack of big name recivers, but Brady managed to spread the ball out N utalize anything at his disposal... Something Mcnabb struggels wit

Anyway Besides Manning no one comes nearly close to the Clutch type performances Brady has orchestraded... Till Manning gets a couple more rings.... Brady> Manning.... Thats who I'm taking on da final drive anyway
 9 years ago '04        #272
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
[QUOTE={XtoDaZ};12974886]
 casper said:

IDK about you my dude, but I still look @ dat sh*t. Look @ tha Chargers, they was a great team last year. Lookin @ their record this year says sumthin different, but I still wouldnt write tha Chargers off because everyone knows technically that team is full of talent. The record the Colts have(which is da same as tha Pats) jus makes them look like a good average team. Everyone on here knows tha Colts are still a great team.

Matt Cassel's performance this year does not make Brady look overrated. The games he has won, he was just in there managing tha games. Last year, we were blowing teams out. The only blowout Cassel has led this year was jus recently against tha Dolphins. And that game wasnt a blowout until the 4th quarter. Drew Brees has always had more talent than Brady, and he's never even been a factor in tha Playoffs during his career. The only argument you could make for a better QB is Peyton, and thats it. Until you can name someone besides Brady that has done so much with so little talent surrounded around him in his career, than I cant ever see your opinion dude. I'm sorry I just cant.
i know the colts are still a great team, but i also know their best lineman has been injured, rb got hurt, marv has lost 2 steps, 1 due to age & 1 due to the surgery, & peyton also has been recovering from his offseason surgeries..EVEN IF brady never got hurt this year i would expect his numbers to drop off because of his foot being injured from the beginning of the season anyway, plus he was not realistically gonna throw 50 again anyway

wtf r u talkin about when u say "brees has always had more talent around him then brady" & when u said "he's never been a factor in the playoffs during his career" i know, thats what im saying, imagine if he had a defense, imagine if he had a run game(while with the saints) & imagine if he wasnt stuck having to play marty-ball in san diego.

then u say: "Matt Cassel's performance this year does not make Brady look overrated. The games he has won, he was just in there managing tha games."

i know this, thats the same thing brady was doing up until last year, thats my point. culpepper had moss & a declining cris carter, he looked great. moss also revived randall fu*king cunningham's career. i admit brady is way better then both these guys, so what makes u think he wont look extra great with moss??? (please dont bring up the raiders, they had enuff problems & moss really didnt care anyway, we all know that) give any decent game manager randy moss & see how much better he plays, guarantee his numbers spike off the charts...reggie wayne & marvin harrison are both good but both have to run very precise routes to beat their man, a defender can give moss a 10 yd cushion & still get burned, so they double & triple up on him & all u need is a wr with some heart that aint afraid of the middle (ie. wes welker) & u'll be great

boston617 - "i barely post here, but when i see you (casper) riding another mans d*ck so hard and at least not giving any props to other players, its just sad"

what r u talkin about??? how am i riding peytons d*ck? im simply pointing out he's the number 1. im not just speaking on this year im talking about the past 10 years. & not giving props to any other players?? i said brees is 2nd, brady is 3rd furthermore, not giving props to any other players?? IM THE ONE GIVING PROPS TO THE WHOLE PATS TEAM(just like u already acknowledged), while brady's d*ckriders are sayin brady won them superbowls as if the defenses didnt keep it close & the kicker didnt close it out. u people are in denial about brady's value

i just wanna hear one of u guys admit, the pats have had a better all-around team then the colts & the saints & even the chargers wit brees...i just wanna hear u people admit, during the pats dynasty time, they had the most clutch kicker (which is why the colts wanted him so bad), & please last but not least, please admit to having a defense better then the saints have ever had in history & the colts have had in the past 10 years....if u refuse to admit any of this, ur the true d*ckrider

Last edited by casper; 11-26-2008 at 04:17 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #273
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
I will say Gafney looked like a complete N utter scrub here in philly.... Either Brady made him that much better, or maybe the eagles just brought the worst out in him

I here Philly fans bi*ch bout our lack of big name recivers, but Brady managed to spread the ball out N utalize anything at his disposal... Something Mcnabb struggels wit

Anyway Besides Manning no one comes nearly close to the Clutch type performances Brady has orchestraded... Till Manning gets a couple more rings.... Brady> Manning.... Thats who I'm taking on da final drive anyway
i agree, gaffney was garbage...however stallworth excelled when he played.

philly's coaching is horrible. PLUS stallworth is no #1, kevin curtis is no #1, desean jackson is no #1, neither is todd pinkston, nor was james thrash

the rest of the pats recieving core made jabbar better, sure brady had SOME to do with it, but when a d, is so scared of moss deep, welker over the middle, & even stallworth last year. they have too much to think about to worry & focus on jabbar gaffney
 11-26-2008, 05:05 PM         #274
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i just wanna hear one of u guys admit, the pats have had a better all-around team then the colts & the saints & even the chargers wit brees...i just wanna hear u people admit, during the pats dynasty time, they had the most clutch kicker (which is why the colts wanted him so bad), & please last but not least, please admit to having a defense better then the saints have ever had in history & the colts have had in the past 10 years....if u refuse to admit any of this, ur the true d*ckrider
I admit all of the above except the last one, the Colts D in 07 and the end of 06 was one of the best in the decade a long with our D in 03-04 and the Ravens, Bucs etc.

No need to lie, good defense wins a ring, a solid QB leading will keep them coming.
 11-26-2008, 05:07 PM         #275
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i agree, gaffney was garbage...however stallworth excelled when he played.

philly's coaching is horrible. PLUS stallworth is no #1, kevin curtis is no #1, desean jackson is no #1, neither is todd pinkston, nor was james thrash

the rest of the pats recieving core made jabbar better, sure brady had SOME to do with it, but when a d, is so scared of moss deep, welker over the middle, & even stallworth last year. they have too much to think about to worry & focus on jabbar gaffney
So why can't you say the same about guys like Gonzalez and a young Reggie Wayne?
 9 years ago '07        #276
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
Im sorry Casper you straight and all but you trippin on this one homie

I hate the Pats and Boston area fans in general with a passion, but I give respect where respect is due

Brady is that dude, thats the coldest muhfu*ka Ive ever seen at qb, the sh*t he does, his field vision and the passes he makes with the consistency and accuracy he makes em with is incredible

Brady, IN MY BOOK, is the greatest qb the NFL has ever seen
 9 years ago '06        #277
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 casper said:
i know the colts are still a great team, but i also know their best lineman has been injured, rb got hurt, marv has lost 2 steps, 1 due to age & 1 due to the surgery, & peyton also has been recovering from his offseason surgeries..EVEN IF brady never got hurt this year i would expect his numbers to drop off because of his foot being injured from the beginning of the season anyway, plus he was not realistically gonna throw 50 again anyway

wtf r u talkin about when u say "brees has always had more talent around him then brady" & when u said "he's never been a factor in the playoffs during his career" i know, thats what im saying, imagine if he had a defense, imagine if he had a run game(while with the saints) & imagine if he wasnt stuck having to play marty-ball in san diego.

then u say: "Matt Cassel's performance this year does not make Brady look overrated. The games he has won, he was just in there managing tha games."

i know this, thats the same thing brady was doing up until last year, thats my point. culpepper had moss & a declining cris carter, he looked great. moss also revived randall fu*king cunningham's career. i admit brady is way better then both these guys, so what makes u think he wont look extra great with moss??? (please dont bring up the raiders, they had enuff problems & moss really didnt care anyway, we all know that) give any decent game manager randy moss & see how much better he plays, guarantee his numbers spike off the charts...reggie wayne & marvin harrison are both good but both have to run very precise routes to beat their man, a defender can give moss a 10 yd cushion & still get burned, so they double & triple up on him & all u need is a wr with some heart that aint afraid of the middle (ie. wes welker) & u'll be great

boston617 - "i barely post here, but when i see you (casper) riding another mans d*ck so hard and at least not giving any props to other players, its just sad"

what r u talkin about??? how am i riding peytons d*ck? im simply pointing out he's the number 1. im not just speaking on this year im talking about the past 10 years. & not giving props to any other players?? i said brees is 2nd, brady is 3rd furthermore, not giving props to any other players?? IM THE ONE GIVING PROPS TO THE WHOLE PATS TEAM(just like u already acknowledged), while brady's d*ckriders are sayin brady won them superbowls as if the defenses didnt keep it close & the kicker didnt close it out. u people are in denial about brady's value

This argument is solid, a lot of very good points... Saying that the Pats defense last year was better then the Defense that the Colts won the SB w/ is something that I wont agree w/ tho

Colts D gave up

8 to Chiefs... completely shut down LJ, Peyton played awful that game... Law was owning the sh*t out of him, 1 TD/3 INT

6 to the Ravens... Big game for the D again... but no TD & 2 INT on Mannings part let the Ravens hang around in this game

34 to the Pats... Peyton won this game, I wont refute that at all despite the 27 of 47 & 1 TD/1 INT he led them up the field where Rhodes punched in the go ahead score

10 to the Bears... 17 in all but 7 of those on an opening Hester KO Return, Peyton had a decent game 1 TD/1 INT nothing amazing

Running game was solid as fu*k throughout those also

Last edited by eLLz; 11-26-2008 at 06:14 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #278
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 eLLz said:
This argument is solid, a lot of very good points... Saying that the Pats defense last year was better then the Defense that the Colts won the SB w/ is something that I wont agree w/ tho

Colts D gave up

8 to Chiefs... completely shut down LJ, Peyton played awful that game... Law was owning the sh*t out of him, 1 TD/3 INT

6 to the Ravens... Big game for the D again... but no TD & 2 INT on Mannings part let the Ravens hang around in this game

34 to the Pats... Peyton won this game, I wont refute that at all despite the 27 of 47 & 1 TD/1 INT he led them up the field where Rhodes punched in the go ahead score

10 to the Bears... 17 in all but 7 of those on an opening Hester KO Return, Peyton had a decent game 1 TD/1 INT nothing amazing

Running game was solid as fu*k throughout those also
im not singling out individual years, im just speakin on the past 10 years as a whole. but yes that colts d stepped up big for that year(i'd estimate 16 games but broken between 2 years, the end of sb year & the start of the next), just in time for the playoffs too, which is what the pats have always done when they won super bowls...

the teams u mentioned besides the pats of course werent really known for putting up loads of pts tho. the colts D still shut em down anyway tho
 9 years ago '06        #279
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 casper said:
im not singling out individual years, im just speakin on the past 10 years as a whole. but yes that colts d stepped up big for that year(i'd estimate 16 games but broken between 2 years, the end of sb year & the start of the next), just in time for the playoffs too, which is what the pats have always done when they won super bowls...

the teams u mentioned besides the pats of course werent really known for putting up loads of pts tho. the colts D still shut em down anyway tho
Yeah none of them were great Offense teams but LJ was 2nd in rush yds that year & the Colts Run D was a.ss until Bob Sanders came back that yr, they held LJ to 32 yds in the POs... shut his sh*t down
 9 years ago '04        #280
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So why can't you say the same about guys like Gonzalez and a young Reggie Wayne?
im not sayin either of them are trash

jabbar gaffney was a # 4 wr, nobody was thinking about him at all. of course GONZ reaps the benefits of being a #3, while wayne & marv get all the attention but what im sayin is, he wouldnt be what he is if he was a #1, #2, somewhere else, or even if he was what he is(#3) on any other team aside from the pats last year(he could do what welker did last year) or maybe brea$tons spot this year wit the cards
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy