Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #241
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$953 | Props total: 31 31
this is probably the dumbest shyt I read in a long time... Brady has won more superbowls then every qb u mentioned combined... manning has had more pro bowl recievers in 1 yr then brady had his whole career... U get hate for this dumbass thread
 11-24-2008, 06:20 PM         #242
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady >

Keep talking chump mad because we got 2 greats best combo since the 80's 49ers
 9 years ago '04        #243
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 remy said:
joe budden's voice "HI HATERS!!!!" so i guess Farve is overrated too cuz Rogers steps right in and is putting up numbers whatever happened to the next person just being good...fu*ka system u need to throw the ball and a reciever has to catch it if the system was soo good n there cheaters why not win very the superbowl every year...Ya'll need to do ur homework...dudes gets to wrapped up in hate...
favre is technically over-rated as far as the past few years go...in '05 he threw 29 ints & 20 tds. then in 2006 he threw 18 & 18, everybody thought he was out, then he gets a revamped wr core including greg jennings, plus the running game finally gets going with ryan grant & he throws 28 tds & 15 int...WOW, imagine that, brett favre is a great qb again....NOW, aaron rodgers has started wit this team, while they already have these decent wrs, they'd be even better if ryan grant played more...not a knock on rodgers i think hes also a good qb. but his wr's have helped him a bit. when u can go wit 4 wr's that are all decent ur pretty set

i've done my homework, im checking urs & i see urs is not so good....its not hate. its just analytical statements that u cant comprehend

i understand some guys sometimes can just step in & be good. thats just the way it is sometimes. but thats usually when there is already a solid core of rb's, wr's, & linemen around them...the question is would that guy still be good wit scrubs around him....as brees has done, as mcnabb has done in the past, of course disregarding this year, even tho injuries are affecting that team & there isnt a true #1 wr. imagine how great palmer would look if he had a defense that could hold teams under 17 points the past few years.

some teams have systems in place that will always make a certain player look great. denver has had rb's look great for years, then they r tossed away to another team & they become garbage
 9 years ago '04        #244
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gabriel said:
this is probably the dumbest shyt I read in a long time... Brady has won more superbowls then every qb u mentioned combined... manning has had more pro bowl recievers in 1 yr then brady had his whole career... U get hate for this dumbass thread
can u please show me evidence of marvin harrison being great before peyton got there?? marvin is good wr, same with reggie wayne. but do u honestly believe these guys would be who they are if they had a scrub throwing to them??

come on now peyton has made stokely great, & now anthony gonzalez...these guys may be good, but r they anywhere close to what peyton has made them look???

the difference is, peyton runs this colt system, if he goes out they fail miserably. if brady goes out...well, u already see it now, they r affected, but BARELY
 9 years ago '04        #245
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Brady >

Keep talking chump mad because we got 2 greats best combo since the 80's 49ers
did u right the shortbus to school with ur tongue on the window??
 11-24-2008, 06:37 PM         #246
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gabriel said:
another dumbass who brings number of rings into a team game like only 1 player was on the field.
 9 years ago '06        #247
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
Ive never seen this thread before but I agree with casper. I thought about this question right when Brady got hurt. I still remember when pre-season was going on ESPN tried to say who is more valuable to their team between Manning and Brady. Well it looks like ESPN is wrong again. lol

I always thought this about Brady. His first 3-4 years he was a game manager with an okay WR crew but he always had a great line and a great defense now that D isnt what it was but they still do a good job and of course the coaching staff is top notch. Brady is still top five he was just never number 1

Also I wanted to point out someone was going to be overrated. It was going to be Belicheck or Brady and it looks like it was Brady. Props to casper since he made the thread.
 9 years ago '04        #248
Capital S 
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 357 357
b4 dat 50 td season brady neva went ova 30 tds in a season defense wins championships no matta how corny dat sounds its true da last team without a dominate defense to win da bowl was da 99 rams and da colts only won cz dey defense turned into da best in da leauge 4 da playoffs dat year brady is a great quaterback but is a function of good coaching and a system on a team dat always had a solid defense and the most clutch kicker of all time
 9 years ago '04        #249
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
brees >>
 9 years ago '06        #250
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Trap$tar said:
Ive never seen this thread before but I agree with casper. I thought about this question right when Brady got hurt. I still remember when pre-season was going on ESPN tried to say who is more valuable to their team between Manning and Brady. Well it looks like ESPN is wrong again. lol

I always thought this about Brady. His first 3-4 years he was a game manager with an okay WR crew but he always had a great line and a great defense now that D isnt what it was but they still do a good job and of course the coaching staff is top notch. Brady is still top five he was just never number 1

Also I wanted to point out someone was going to be overrated. It was going to be Belicheck or Brady and it looks like it was Brady. Props to casper since he made the thread.
How is ESPN wrong? Last time I checked Peyton has never missed a start, we dont know how the team would play w/out him

Playoff Numbers put such a huge gap between Brady & any other Current QB that theres no point to compare.... When Cassel wins a Superbowl then we can talk because last time I checked Tom Brady was 14-3 in Playoff games... so yeah

Last edited by eLLz; 11-25-2008 at 06:27 PM..
 11-25-2008, 06:28 PM         #251
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady never had his Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne till last year. he managed with what he had and won. Cassell can go for 400 yds again if he wants, any1 who watches these games knows damn well hes benefiting from dinking and dunking and having Moss as a deep threat. Not to mention there schedule this year has been utter a.ss cheeks and havent played any real passing defense at all. the best passing D Cassel has played so far has been the Colts and there ranked 12th and he didn't even have a good game against them. had 0 TDs and a interception.

The real test comes against this steelers D next week. I guarantee he will have a interception and no more than 200 yds if he flops then my theory of him benefiting from playing these a.ss cheek defenses are correct.
 9 years ago '04        #252
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Brady never had his Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne till last year. he managed with what he had and won. Cassell can go for 400 yds again if he wants, any1 who watches these games knows damn well hes benefiting from dinking and dunking and having Moss as a deep threat. Not to mention there schedule this year has been utter a.ss cheeks and havent played any real passing defense at all. the best passing D Cassel has played so far has been the Colts and there ranked 12th and he didn't even have a good game against them. had 0 TDs and a interception.

The real test comes against this steelers D next week. I guarantee he will have a interception and no more than 200 yds if he flops then my theory of him benefiting from playing these a.ss cheek defenses are correct.
im sorry but i had to underline that part because im curious about how u actin like thats not what brady did last year

ok, please give me evidence of either of the colts wr's greatness before peyton got wit em. peyton made stokely a beast also, & now anthony gonzalez too.stokely hasnt sniffed the amount of yds, catches, tds he had wit manning gimme a break
 9 years ago '06        #253
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 casper said:
im sorry but i had to underline that part because im curious about how u actin like thats not what brady did last year

ok, please give me evidence of either of the colts wr's greatness before peyton got wit em. peyton made stokely a beast also, & now anthony gonzalez too.stokely hasnt sniffed the amount of yds, catches, tds he had wit manning gimme a break
Stoke had one good year bro, look at his career stats.. even the rest of the years w/ Peyton he was always hurt

Anthony Gonzalez is a 1st round pick & 1st round talent... Harrison? 1st round pick, Wayne? 1st round pick, Clark? 1st round pick, Gonz? 1st round pick, Addai? 1st round pick

the n*gga has 5 other O weapons that are 1st round picks on top of one of the best OLines in the league still (tho admittedly struggling)
 11-25-2008, 07:30 PM         #254
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:

Brady played way better defenses than this by far not even comparable. Brady wasn't dinking and dunking either.

Neither Marvin or Reggie have played with any other teams. Reggie has played his whole career with manning. and marvin putting up 800+ yds with a old a.ss Jim Harbaugh>>> Ur acting like they played much without Peyton to see there greatness.

Stockley wasn't used at all in the ravens offense. your not saying much right now. and yeah Manning>Elvis Grbac and Tony Banks

Last edited by Andre3000; 11-25-2008 at 07:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #255
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 casper said:

some teams have systems in place that will always make a certain player look great. denver has had rb's look great for years, then they r tossed away to another team & they become garbage
so wtf does Cassel have? oh sh*t i jus remembered...Cassel was put in a system with tha best WR in tha game and tha best slot reciever in tha game.
@ you actn like Cassel's performance makes Brady look overrated. Before those two back to back games, Cassel was lucky to just be managing games...

whereas ya homeboy Peyton is struggling with all his weapons..does dat make Peyton overrated??? no you dumbfu*k

Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 11-25-2008 at 11:17 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #256
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
stokely is the #3 man in denver, doing nothing all year. i know hes a bit injury prone, but in his healthy season, when he played full-time as the 3 he had numbers that many teams would take with their 2nd wr, & sometimes even 1st

i didnt know all of the colts players u mentioned were 1st rd, picks(ellz)...whats the odds of not a single one of them being a bust???

andre3000, what r u talking about when u said brady has played against way better defenses?? better defenses than who? peyton?? do u remember how bad the afc east was last year & even the past few years?? they play each of them teams twice, look at peytons division, they r all defensive teams & have been over the past few years. ur talking nonsense. or r u talking about brady playing better d's then cassel has?? even still this afc east alone is better then last year, on both sides of the ball, thats 6 games out of 16, what r u talking about??

why do u think 800 yds with harbaugh is all that impressive?? thru 11 games theres is alot of guys that arent "great" that have a legit shot at crackin 800

matt jones has 611, camarillo has 613 (but hes out for the year now) kevin walter has 667, antonio bryant & berrian have 673, desean jackson has 699, sh*t even donnie avery has 509 & he just started getting used about 4 weeks ago, shall i go on???? 800 yds. is not that impressive even with a sub-par qb
 9 years ago '04        #257
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
so wtf does Cassel have? oh sh*t i jus remembered...Cassel was put in a system with tha best WR in tha game and tha best slot reciever in tha game.
@ you actn like Cassel's performance makes Brady look overrated. Before those two back to back games, Cassel was lucky to just be managing games...

whereas ya homeboy Peyton is struggling with all his weapons..does dat make Peyton overrated??? no you dumbfu*k
we'll see how much of a dumbfu*k i am next year when cassel signs a new deal somewhere else & turns into joey harrington

cassel's performance does prove brady is over-rated, how doesnt it?? before lats year brady was just managing games
 9 years ago '04        #258
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 casper said:
we'll see how much of a dumbfu*k i am next year when cassel signs a new deal somewhere else & turns into joey harrington

cassel's performance does prove brady is over-rated, how doesnt it?? before lats year brady was just managing games
He was managing games with less talent then Peyton and Dre brees and won not 1, not 2, but 3 superbowls, two of them back to back, that doesnt happen in tha NFL, why cant you jus see dat??
 9 years ago '04        #259
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
[QUOTE=casper;12973655]

andre3000, what r u talking about when u said brady has played against way better defenses?? better defenses than who? peyton?? do u remember how bad the afc east was last year & even the past few years?? they play each of them teams twice, look at peytons division, they r all defensive teams & have been over the past few years. ur talking nonsense. or r u talking about brady playing better d's then cassel has?? even still this afc east alone is better then last year, on both sides of the ball, thats 6 games out of 16, what r u talking about??

regardless my friend, tha Patriots actually were given tha hardest schedule in tha whole league 2007. Becuz tha opponents given to them had tha highest win percentage overall tha previous year.
 11-26-2008, 01:42 AM         #260
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
stokely is the #3 man in denver, doing nothing all year. i know hes a bit injury prone, but in his healthy season, when he played full-time as the 3 he had numbers that many teams would take with their 2nd wr, & sometimes even 1st

i didnt know all of the colts players u mentioned were 1st rd, picks(ellz)...whats the odds of not a single one of them being a bust???

why do u think 800 yds with harbaugh is all that impressive?? thru 11 games theres is alot of guys that arent "great" that have a legit shot at crackin 800

matt jones has 611, camarillo has 613 (but hes out for the year now) kevin walter has 667, antonio bryant & berrian have 673, desean jackson has 699, sh*t even donnie avery has 509 & he just started getting used about 4 weeks ago, shall i go on???? 800 yds. is not that impressive even with a sub-par qb
Stokley had a good year last year and played 13 games with the Broncos. Statistically speakin if he would have played a full season hed be close to the numbers he had with Peyton that one year.

Im talking about Brady playing against way better defenses than what cassell has went through so far. the best pass defense Cassell has played against so far has been the Colts which he didnt do sh*t against. Every other D is in the 20s or around that area and much worse. Brady went through better defenses and last year half of the AFC EAST had 2 defenses besides the Pats ranked top 10 in pass D.

The idea isn't whether its impressive to you or not. The jump between his stats with harbaugh and Peyton are just incremental due to Peyton being that much better than that n*gga. And Harbaugh was a.ss cheeks for the record.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy