Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2008, 11:31 AM         #221
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should rename this "With Bob Sanders out we will see how over-rated Peyton truely is"

fu*king ignorant hater.
 9 years ago '04        #222
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
just had to bump this thread....

since i feel like this sh*t was "me against the world" & im k!lling u brady d*ckriders. when's the last time brady threw 400+ in back to back games??

aghain i will say, im not saying cassel > brady. im just saying brady is not as great as yall think. this is a well-coached team, & is/has been good with every unit.
 9 years ago '04        #223
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 211 211
Brady, unlike McNabb knows the overtime rules. lol You're kidding yourself if you think Brady ain't a top 5 QB in the league.

Last edited by rashad0715; 11-24-2008 at 01:54 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #224
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
this is one helluva year for Cassel, he gets his big break to show what he can do and get off the bench. Is his contract up this season? I'd like to see him traded to a team that desperately needs a qb
 9 years ago '04        #225
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 rashad0715 said:
Brady, unlike McNabb knows the overtime rules. lol You're kidding yourself if you think Brady ain't a top 5 QB in the league.
i said brady's # 3
 9 years ago '04        #226
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 vikvon said:
this is one helluva year for Cassel, he gets his big break to show what he can do and get off the bench. Is his contract up this season? I'd like to see him traded to a team that desperately needs a qb
yes, he'll be an FA after this year, he'll most likely be exposed on another team. i say most likely because it depends on where he goes, if hes there to be a game-manager he'll be solid, if hes there to be a star he'll fail miserably
 9 years ago '04        #227
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 casper said:
just had to bump this thread....

since i feel like this sh*t was "me against the world" & im k!lling u brady d*ckriders. when's the last time brady threw 400+ in back to back games??

aghain i will say, im not saying cassel > brady. im just saying brady is not as great as yall think. this is a well-coached team, & is/has been good with every unit.
u know when u made this thread i thought u were crazy,i'm sure i posted in this thread stating my opinion,but damn this kid should not be throwing for 400's in a game,let alone back to back.dude didn't even play in college.makes u wonder how good brady really is.

sh*t look at brady's first year starting for the gaytriots and compare it with the year cassel is having now....its crazy man.
 9 years ago '04        #228
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 rashad0715 said:
i mean i guess he is,but if u would have asked me that same question before the season started i would have said he's the best qb in the league.

now....u gotta wonder man.
 9 years ago '04        #229
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 mt fuji said:
u know when u made this thread i thought u were crazy,i'm sure i posted in this thread stating my opinion,but damn this kid should not be throwing for 400's in a game,let alone back to back.dude didn't even play in college.makes u wonder how good brady really is.

sh*t look at brady's first year starting for the gaytriots and compare it with the year cassel is having now....its crazy man.
propped for being one of the few people that truely see the light...& even admitting it :applause: unlike these d*ckriders that posted all types of sh*t the first 7 pages, now im the one that has to bump this thread
 11-24-2008, 04:13 PM         #230
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta give props to the thread starter, u know I knew the patriots would be okay, but theyre better than I expected. Let's be real here if Manning wasn't playing for the Colts the whole year, do you think they'd be over .500?
 9 years ago '04        #231
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
how can u be an mvp when ur team wins without u

sean merriman is more of an mvp than brady
 9 years ago '04        #232
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
how can u be an mvp when ur team wins without u

sean merriman is more of an mvp than brady
propped back
 9 years ago '04        #233
donchichi 
space
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
Brady won because pats were spying on all the opponent's defense. The league should take those rings away. How the hell did Bill get a fine for cheating and everyone get suspended/thrown in jail for minor things. haha.
 9 years ago '04        #234
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 donchichi said:
Brady won because pats were spying on all the opponent's defense. The league should take those rings away. How the hell did Bill get a fine for cheating and everyone get suspended/thrown in jail for minor things. haha.
well...

i didnt wanna bring up the cheating & BB... but why do people act like bill forgets what he seen on them tapes, he still knows some coaches tendancies. tapes dated back like 8 years. thats a hell of alot of footage, & if he reviewed them tapes each time they were playing against them teams/coaches he still remembers alot. of course he took notes on what was seen on the tapes, & the nfl destroyed tapes, that means nothing if there is still notes on the sh*t he seen...

but lets leave that out, another thread can be made about that
 11-24-2008, 04:46 PM         #235
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i said brady's # 3
not hatin or anything but how is number 3 overrated??? i think brady is real real good but i dont think any QB can take NE far.....i think the difference between brady and cassell is brady will stand in the pocket and deliver a really well thrown ball when he kno he finna get hit HARD and cassell will scramble and gain those extra few yards you may needbrady aint got or nuttin lol but he's good.....great call on the thread tho:agreement6:

Last edited by SmooveDude; 11-24-2008 at 04:57 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #236
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 304 304
do you idiots really think the Pats would have 4 losses if Brady were playing? keep hating, theres not even a need to hate on them anymore, it's not like the Pats have won every SB past 5 years, They're just a good team, no hate needed. but thats what happens when your the best, people hate
 9 years ago '04        #237
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
not hatin or anything but how is number 3 overrated??? i think brady is real real good but i dont think any QB can take NE far.....i think the difference between brady and cassell is brdy will stand in the pocket and deliver a really well thrown ball and cassell will scramble and gain those extra few yards you may needbrady aint got or nuttin lol but he's good.....great call on the thread tho:agreement6:
i've said it over & over...this thread wasnt directed at the people that say "brady's a top qb" this was to the people that acted & spoke as if brady is THE CLEAR-CUT BEST in the league. these people acted like the sh*t wasnt even close(sh*t, read the thread if u wanna see the reactions of brady's mistresses in this thread). thats who i was talking to, since they r the ones over-rating him. some people even said brady's the GOAT. thats just laughable.
 11-24-2008, 04:58 PM         #238
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i've said it over & over...this thread wasnt directed at the people that say "brady's a top qb" this was to the people that acted & spoke as if brady is THE CLEAR-CUT BEST in the league. these people acted like the sh*t wasnt even close(sh*t, read the thread if u wanna see the reactions of brady's mistresses in this thread). thats who i was talking to, since they r the ones over-rating him. some people even said brady's the GOAT. thats just laughable.
ahhh ok ok understandable:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #239
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
do you idiots really think the Pats would have 4 losses if Brady were playing? keep hating, theres not even a need to hate on them anymore, it's not like the Pats have won every SB past 5 years, They're just a good team, no hate needed. but thats what happens when your the best, people hate
of course it was gonna take a few games to get the jitters/butterflies out & build his confidence. now that hes comfortable & knows he can trust what he's told, he just has to do it

u said "its not like the pats have won every Sb the past 5 years, they r just a good team....thats what happens when ur the best"

i dont get it, u havent won the sb, so ur just a good team(which i acknowledged, they r a good all-around team, offense/defense/special teams/coaching) but then u say ur the best...so which is it a good team, or the best??? im not hating, im simplying point out brady got way too much credit for what his entire team has done over the years...if u read my posts in this thread u would see that, otherwise, stop calling it hate....im giving props to ur team(so how is that hate?), just letting u know, ur boy aint the best, like many of u thought & acted
 9 years ago '05        #240
remy 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
joe budden's voice "HI HATERS!!!!" so i guess Farve is overrated too cuz Rogers steps right in and is putting up numbers whatever happened to the next person just being good...fu*ka system u need to throw the ball and a reciever has to catch it if the system was soo good n there cheaters why not win very the superbowl every year...Ya'll need to do ur homework...dudes gets to wrapped up in hate...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy