with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Drew Brees isn't better than Tom, the team is winning without a lot of key players, heart team work good coaching but your a dumbass if you think Brady is overrated.

He was underrated until he r*ped the league with 50 TDs, that's not an overrated QB.
im sorry but they way ya'll talk like he is UNDISPUTED, EASILY THE BEST. is what makes him over-rated, i never once said he was bad/garbage or any of that...HES NOT THE #1 like some of ya'll would rate him, so those of u that rate him in that slot, are over-rating him

pats are not on the level they were at obviously, i never said cassel would fill his spot & they'd never miss a beat, but they r still contenders & they will probably get a playoff spot so if brady is only good for an extra 2-3 more wins how is he truley THE CLEAR-CUT BEST???

let me just say, when i say he is over-rated, that just means he is not rated #1 like many people suggest...i personally have him at #3. brees is a fu*kin animal, as brady was last year, but the difference is brees is throwing to backups while brady was throwing to a hall of famer.

as far as ur statement about him being underrated until he threw 50...what about peyton throwin 49 while the team still punted on 4th downs, & kneeled the clock out thru the last 3 games...any logical person would think he could easily have thrown at least maybe 3-4 more...so if his coach was an a**hole & chose to run up the score peyton would've had 50+....would we still be having this convo about brady??? tom brady & the pats, played all out 60 minutes even when they were up 35, the colts started pumpin the brakes even when they were in the red zone at the 2 minute warning...

so...if u think about all that, is it possible to believe MAYBE...JUST MAYBE PEYTON IS BETTER???if u think there is no shot in hell...then that is the exact reason why i say he is over-rated

barry sanders put the brakes on his career & stopped, EVERYBODY KNEW HE COULD'VE BROKE THE RUSHING RECORD, but he chilled, as did peyton manning in that season...emmit smith went all out, playing extra years to get that record & he got it, but only idiots & bandwagon fans say emmit was better then barry, its the same logic....just change the word "years" to downs, & change the word "career" to season
 9 years ago '04        #202
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
lmao @ all the love cassel is gettin now
 9 years ago '07        #203
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
 casper said:
im sorry but they way ya'll talk like he is UNDISPUTED, EASILY THE BEST. is what makes him over-rated, i never once said he was bad/garbage or any of that...HES NOT THE #1 like some of ya'll would rate him, so those of u that rate him in that slot, are over-rating him

pats are not on the level they were at obviously, i never said cassel would fill his spot & they'd never miss a beat, but they r still contenders & they will probably get a playoff spot so if brady is only good for an extra 2-3 more wins how is he truley THE CLEAR-CUT BEST???

let me just say, when i say he is over-rated, that just means he is not rated #1 like many people suggest...i personally have him at #3. brees is a fu*kin animal, as brady was last year, but the difference is brees is throwing to backups while brady was throwing to a hall of famer.

as far as ur statement about him being underrated until he threw 50...what about peyton throwin 49 while the team still punted on 4th downs, & kneeled the clock out thru the last 3 games...any logical person would think he could easily have thrown at least maybe 3-4 more...so if his coach was an a**hole & chose to run up the score peyton would've had 50+....would we still be having this convo about brady??? tom brady & the pats, played all out 60 minutes even when they were up 35, the colts started pumpin the brakes even when they were in the red zone at the 2 minute warning...

so...if u think about all that, is it possible to believe MAYBE...JUST MAYBE PEYTON IS BETTER???if u think there is no shot in hell...then that is the exact reason why i say he is over-rated

barry sanders put the brakes on his career & stopped, EVERYBODY KNEW HE COULD'VE BROKE THE RUSHING RECORD, but he chilled, as did peyton manning in that season...emmit smith went all out, playing extra years to get that record & he got it, but only idiots & bandwagon fans say emmit was better then barry, its the same logic....just change the word "years" to downs, & change the word "career" to season
real talk, will prop you but it just takes me to the homepage, think im on that "spread reputation" bullsh*t
 9 years ago '04        #204
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 casper said:
dont get me wrong i think tom brady is a very good qb...but the nonsense i hear like hes the "best in the league" is hilarious...

not better then peyton, not better then brees...but hes right there where A healthy mcnabb & a healthy palmer is, brady's in there with guys on the second tier, its arguable for him to be in the top...but he DAMN SURE AINT #1 in the entire league....

we will see it
hes the best qb in the league and one of the best ever actually.
 9 years ago '04        #205
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
You misspelled "truly" Casper.
 9 years ago '06        #206
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,494 | Props total: 17936 17936
Casper always makes dumb post Tom Brady is a great QB
 9 years ago '04        #207
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
You misspelled "truly" Casper.
:angry12:

i definately did

thats no typo either i really thought thats how it was spelled

just had to grab the websters

fu*k it
 9 years ago '04        #208
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rique said:
never said he wasnt great...i said hes not THE BEST as in, hes not #1

dumb post??? so far its proving me right
 9 years ago '06        #209
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,494 | Props total: 17936 17936
 casper said:
never said he wasnt great...i said hes not THE BEST as in, hes not #1

dumb post??? so far its proving me right
if he isnt #1 who is?
 9 years ago '04        #210
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rique said:
if he isnt #1 who is?
over the past say about 7 years its peyton, hes the guy on the colts that actually calls his own sh*t. colts offense does what peyton says, brady does what hes told

edit. 10 years

Last edited by casper; 11-15-2008 at 07:30 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #211
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
who says they wouldnt have the exact same record if tom brady was playin...i think they would.
 9 years ago '04        #212
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 casper said:
pats contenders still, as i said
WTF??? Still contenders in Week 10 everybody still has a chance... Fact of the matter is the Pats are in danger of not winning the AFC East for the 1st time since 2002...

Matt Cassell is decent but he is no Tom Brady still... Great pass in the 4th quarter at the end of the game against the Jets but if he hadnt missed a wide open Randy Moss in the endzone earlier in the quarter they prolly wouldnt have even been in that position you feel me...

Thats a pass Brady makes with his eyes closed and there were othere like that over throw where you know Brady would have connected its not often you say Brady missed an open receiver... But we tend to say that alot with Cassell...

So give it up this team went from 16-0 to 6-4 and your saying they are still good... If the playoffs started today they would be the last wildcard seed in the AFC and thats only cuz they aint had a bye week as the Colts have the same losses and own the tiebreaker... Fact of the matter is forget their defense the offense is ranked 19th in the NFL... Last year they were ranked 1st by a mile... Cassell already has thrown as many picks as Brady did all year last year...

I am missing your point here... Are you seriously saying this is the same team or even a true contender for anything??? If they dont win their division they wont make the playoffs
 9 years ago '04        #213
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 dre03 said:
WTF??? Still contenders in Week 10 everybody still has a chance... Fact of the matter is the Pats are in danger of not winning the AFC East for the 1st time since 2002...

Matt Cassell is decent but he is no Tom Brady still... Great pass in the 4th quarter at the end of the game against the Jets but if he hadnt missed a wide open Randy Moss in the endzone earlier in the quarter they prolly wouldnt have even been in that position you feel me...

Thats a pass Brady makes with his eyes closed and there were othere like that over throw where you know Brady would have connected its not often you say Brady missed an open receiver... But we tend to say that alot with Cassell...

So give it up this team went from 16-0 to 6-4 and your saying they are still good... If the playoffs started today they would be the last wildcard seed in the AFC and thats only cuz they aint had a bye week as the Colts have the same losses and own the tiebreaker... Fact of the matter is forget their defense the offense is ranked 19th in the NFL... Last year they were ranked 1st by a mile... Cassell already has thrown as many picks as Brady did all year last year...

I am missing your point here... Are you seriously saying this is the same team or even a true contender for anything??? If they dont win their division they wont make the playoffs
if u really think the pats were gonna go undefeated again this year ur crazy...

the division is tight because the rest of the teams arent nearly as bad as they were last year. point blank period, the dolphins r a decent team again, so r the jets, & the bills fell off a bit since the beginning of the season, but they r still a somewhat decent team

if the pats dont make the playoffs it most likely is because brady is out, but the fact of the matter is, its also because other teams stepped up big since last year

a good couple qb's can make that throw ur talking about with their eyes closed, cassell is just getting comfortable, hes basically having his rookie year
 11-16-2008, 10:21 AM         #214
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
UNDISPUTED, EASILY THE BEST.
People will until proven wrong, fu*k your paragraph salty a.ss hater.
 9 years ago '04        #215
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
brady is really looking overrated this season...not equal to cassel, but he def. aint the best

brady has 1 mvp, and it was basically a tie b/w him and moss... peyton has the better skillset and stats
THANK YOU

smokeweed, i gotta be honest. i used to think u were an educated fan, but just over this past weak u have shown me ur homerism...thats not cool, is there anything bad any of ur teams/players do???
 11-16-2008, 10:57 AM         #216
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
THANK YOU

smokeweed, i gotta be honest. i used to think u were an educated fan, but just over this past weak u have shown me ur homerism...thats not cool, is there anything bad any of ur teams/players do???
Umm sure, Cassel was inconsistent for half the season, Morris and Maroney have sucked balls etc.

But this isn't any player this is the best in the game bottom line, this dude casper and maroon whatever have been pulling this since I came on here saying anything to discredit Brady and make everyone a Peyton lover.

If you want me to repsect your opinion use logic and not the differences in how Bellichick and Dungy coach and how that "hurts" Brady's defense, if you want me to say Peyton is the best QB then you are crazy.

Call me a homer, why does it matter you and your boy are the only ones arguing this anymore, even Pats haters can admit it.
 11-16-2008, 10:59 AM         #217
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
He claims the Eagles so im guessing he is mad at that Super Bowl. This is a full year I been on here hearing this bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #218
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
He claims the Eagles so im guessing he is mad at that Super Bowl. This is a full year I been on here hearing this bullsh*t.
i dont claim the eagles. i only rep em cuz they the hometeam...i am not mad about the super bowl from a few years ago
 9 years ago '04        #219
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Umm sure, Cassel was inconsistent for half the season, Morris and Maroney have sucked balls etc.

But this isn't any player this is the best in the game bottom line, this dude casper and maroon whatever have been pulling this since I came on here saying anything to discredit Brady and make everyone a Peyton lover.

If you want me to repsect your opinion use logic and not the differences in how Bellichick and Dungy coach and how that "hurts" Brady's defense, if you want me to say Peyton is the best QB then you are crazy.

Call me a homer, why does it matter you and your boy are the only ones arguing this anymore, even Pats haters can admit it.
actually theres more & more people starting to realize it, u hate the fact that brady is a good qb in a great system

my whole purpose of this thread wasnt even anything about peyton, i wasnt tryin to promote him or anything, i was just tryin to show how gassed up brady is...

if a guy that hasnt started since high school came in for the colts he'd be clueless, & the offensive coordinator would finally have to work. same wit the saints if brees were to go down, however cassel comes in & plays like a very decent qb??? well then how the fu*k is tom brady so great??

dude didnt even start in college, brady was a 6th round pick. im sure brady is somewhat of a diamond in the rough but he definately aint the #1 in the game. the pats have a great system that accomadates the qb, just as denver has had a great system that accomadates the rb over the past 10 years
 11-16-2008, 11:26 AM         #220
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You bringing up college and offensive coordination is pointless and irrelevant, this is the NFL Brady spent his whole career in New England, turned them into a great franchise, won 3 Super Bowls, broke records, and was a great team mate. You discrediting this by saying Cassel came in and played good =

Since you and the other guy bring it up it is as simple as this, this doesn't show how overrated Brady is, Brady played 1 quarter even less in 08. This shows how quick Cassel is maturing and how calm and collective this team goes through injuries, Brady's injury was the biggest but Adalius, the 3 RBs and Harrison were valuable to me as I felt they brought intensity every night even if it didn't show, this team has went through a lot so it is nothing on Brady just the team the coach and the young QB.

This shows if anything how overrated Peyton is, won a SB with great running backs and defense lead by Sanders, fails to do it again, gets outmatched slowly every month by his younger brother and now without the great O line and running game is struggling even with a receiving core better than Brady's prior to 07, and a defense that is now clicking lets see if he can make the playoffs over the "high school" QB and his injured team. (No excuses btw)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago