with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Brady was the Best QB in the NFL hands down

know why?

the boy had back to back superbowl rings to prove it.
vinateiri sp? must be the best kicker seeing as though he has THREE superbowl winning fgs?
 09-23-2008, 10:27 AM         #182
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
vinateiri sp? must be the best kicker seeing as though he has THREE superbowl winning fgs?

And one thing that is interesting to the Miami fan, why is that Pats (2-1) with Brady would still be fu*ked basically nullifying any injury excuse...but the Chargers Colts (1-2) have big time excuses with Saturday and Merriman (neither teams MVP) and still get more respect and looked at as playoff teams

While the Pats are the worst team and the Dolphins are playoff quality now? Still without our best player. As long as we have a winning record I can't take these people serious because the top AFC teams are doing just as bad (Worse IMO) with their starting receivers and QB.

Again if we get blown out by the 49ers after the bye then you can talk as much sh*t but I see other teams doing worse with more.
 9 years ago '04        #183
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 Angry_Black_757 said:
yes tom brady is the best quarterback in the league. you cant win multiple superbowls with just an ok quarterback at the helm. true indeed he is on a good team... but we've seen plenty of quarterbacks on even better teams that didnt really deliver like brady does
joe gibbs did look it up brady is not the best
 9 years ago '07        #184
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Mcmasterlock said:
Pats fans are a bunch a d*ck riders,when they lost they just started filing out
whos filing out?
 9 years ago '08        #185
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 524 524
 keithbm1111 said:
whos filing out?
HE's PROBABLY REFERING TO THA GAME AGAINST THA DOLPHINS, CUZ WEN CASSEL FUMBLED, THA FANS ALL STARTED LEAVIN THA STADIUM..
 9 years ago '08        #186
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 524 524
 casper said:

i know what u guys r saying by the pats "putting the game out of reach early" i dont see how tho, te fins 2nd drive they scored (after the cassel turnover)he fins 2nd drive they scored (after the cassel turnover) & the play they scored on had ronnie in the shotgun formation...so it worked then, it worked everytime they tried it, so what makes u think if the pats had brady the fins would fu*k that play up??? the dolphin havent been able to do much so far this season, passing or running, & the pats D just got destroyed...the fins punted like 4 times all game

:
EXACTLY, they scored afta a Cassel turnover. If Brady was back there, do you think he wouldve made tha same mistakes???..The dolphins were confident, they jus got tha ball back from sum guy named Cassel.Thats all the confidence they needed to drive down for tha touchdown. Great quarterbacks in this league dont turn tha ball over.

Dont you realize?? If Brady was playin this game, do you HONESTLY think tha Dolphins wouldve been doing trick plays with Ronnie Brown in the shotgun that early in the game dude??? I swear a lot of you guys on here dont know football at all dude.
 9 years ago '04        #187
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
Real talk with Brady in..Miami woulda got murdered...Brady is the best QB in the NFL period that sh*t not even debatable anymore..You saw what Warner did with Bolden and Fitzgerald..Moss and Welker would be unfair with a QB like that knowing miami cant cover deep

and ima die hard dolphins fan..I can never be on that bias brainwash sh*t tho..Im just keepin it real lol

Last edited by jewelz1132; 09-23-2008 at 01:06 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #188
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 [Trini Yute] said:
EXACTLY, they scored afta a Cassel turnover. If Brady was back there, do you think he wouldve made tha same mistakes???..The dolphins were confident, they jus got tha ball back from sum guy named Cassel.Thats all the confidence they needed to drive down for tha touchdown. Great quarterbacks in this league dont turn tha ball over.

Dont you realize?? If Brady was playin this game, do you HONESTLY think tha Dolphins wouldve been doing trick plays with Ronnie Brown in the shotgun that early in the game dude??? I swear a lot of you guys on here dont know football at all dude.
dawg i know football...

imma put it like this

somebody said in week 1 moss fumbled or somethin...ok so boom, theres ur evidence that turnovers do occur even when brady is on the field...please dont start actin like he never throws ints or fumbles...its possible

& please explain to me how brady was gonna avoid the rushers when he started the season injured ???

miami had nonstop pressure all day long, the pats OLine looked like trash (which is never the case) that line doesnt look better when brady is in there, they r truely a good line all the time, they just A) had a bad game OR B) miami just destroyed em at every point of attack

even bellicheck said "we got outplayed & outcoached. we got beat on offense, we got beat on defense, & we got beat on special teams"....

we cant suddenly go by what-if's

WHAT IF MIAMI DIDNT LEAD THE LEAGUE IN INJURED STARTERS LAST YEAR??? WHAT IF RONNIE BROWN DIDNT GET fu*kED UP LAST YEAR, MAYBE WE WOULD'VE SEEN HIM DESTROY THE LEAGUE EVEN MORE, HE GAVE U A GLIMPSE OF THAT ON SUNDAY...WHAT IF THE 6 GAMES THAT WE LOST BY 3 OR LESS POINTS LAST YEAR WENT THE OTHER WAY???

nobody wanted to hear our excuses, so nobody wants to hear the pats excuses

Pats lost by more then 3 touchdowns

by ur logic the dolphins should a.ssume they were gonna lose to the pats if they had brady...so why wouldnt they go all out with trick plays???
 09-23-2008, 05:30 PM         #189
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
dawg i know football...

imma put it like this

somebody said in week 1 moss fumbled or somethin...ok so boom, theres ur evidence that turnovers do occur even when brady is on the field...please dont start actin like he never throws ints or fumbles...its possible
Yes but the amount of mistakes brady makes are less than just about any qb in football.

& please explain to me how brady was gonna avoid the rushers when he started the season injured ???

miami had nonstop pressure all day long, the pats OLine looked like trash (which is never the case) that line doesnt look better when brady is in there, they r truely a good line all the time, they just A) had a bad game OR B) miami just destroyed em at every point of attack
Hmm same line as brady had last year. So was the defensive that much better than miami had last year? esp since they had jason taylor? Or was it that they were able to send so many more rushers since they werent as worried about matt beating them deep. Also you seem to dont understand that brady has a great pocket presence and a fast a.ss relase as well as being a great decision maker.

even bellicheck said "we got outplayed & outcoached. we got beat on offense, we got beat on defense, & we got beat on special teams"....
This seems to be Bill's trend when he doesnt have brady. Check his record without BRady.

we cant suddenly go by what-if's

WHAT IF MIAMI DIDNT LEAD THE LEAGUE IN INJURED STARTERS LAST YEAR??? WHAT IF RONNIE BROWN DIDNT GET fu*kED UP LAST YEAR, MAYBE WE WOULD'VE SEEN HIM DESTROY THE LEAGUE EVEN MORE, HE GAVE U A GLIMPSE OF THAT ON SUNDAY...WHAT IF THE 6 GAMES THAT WE LOST BY 3 OR LESS POINTS LAST YEAR WENT THE OTHER WAY???
wasnt this thread about how overrated brady is? Basically you were saying that without him the pats would still be fine? Noone cares about NE's excuses you said the pats would still play great and every1 would see that brady isnt all that its just his team. That has been proven wrong already.
 9 years ago '04        #190
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 HeyImMax said:
Yes but the amount of mistakes brady makes are less than just about any qb in football.

Hmm same line as brady had last year. So was the defensive that much better than miami had last year? esp since they had jason taylor? Or was it that they were able to send so many more rushers since they werent as worried about matt beating them deep. Also you seem to dont understand that brady has a great pocket presence and a fast a.ss relase as well as being a great decision maker.

This seems to be Bill's trend when he doesnt have brady. Check his record without BRady.

wasnt this thread about how overrated brady is? Basically you were saying that without him the pats would still be fine? Noone cares about NE's excuses you said the pats would still play great and every1 would see that brady isnt all that its just his team. That has been proven wrong already.
brady was already hurt, is what im sayin...he wasnt exactly proving any good mobility before he got hurt...so all that "great pocket presence" with a bummed leg isnt gonna mean much...look how much peyton has been struggling with his knee

as for ur last paragraph...what im sayin is the pats will be fine...people jumpin the gun all crazy cuz they lost to a division rival that has historically played them well.

what was brady's record as a starter?? im not expecting cassel to have a record like ben roethlisberger did when he came in...but he will be a winner. this team will be a winner, of course hes gotta have his hurdles over the course of a season, bellicheck has to make adjustments & everything'll work out fine for the pats...i doubt they make the bowl, but they will get a playoff spot & possibly even win the division
 9 years ago '05        #191
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
Brady already proved that one of his weaknesses was mobility. The Dolphins completely sh*tted on the Pats offensive line..how do you think that would change if Brady was in the game?

NOBODY HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION YET. If the Defense is playing uninspired football when Brady is out..what makes you think it would be inspired just because he's in? People are saying this sh*t based on last year and none of this is logical. People act like last year was gonna happen again this year. People are acting like the Dolphins were NOT the last team to beat them and it was impossible for it to happen again. Every game something different happens. Plain and simple Miami's Offense sh*tted on the Pats defense. Pats didnt even know what to do with themselves. Rushing and Passing. Pats defense gave up 38 points. You can't put that sh*t on Brady, I don't care how good you think he is.

Last edited by Switchc2390; 09-23-2008 at 08:49 PM..
 09-23-2008, 09:03 PM         #192
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason I think it will get better from now, this looked like the hardest game to me because the Dolphins beat us plenty of times before.
 9 years ago '07        #193
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 [Trini Yute] said:
HE's PROBABLY REFERING TO THA GAME AGAINST THA DOLPHINS, CUZ WEN CASSEL FUMBLED, THA FANS ALL STARTED LEAVIN THA STADIUM..
I stayed til the final whistle, didn't want to but did
 09-23-2008, 09:20 PM         #194
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
Real talk with Brady in..Miami woulda got murdered...Brady is the best QB in the NFL period that sh*t not even debatable anymore..You saw what Warner did with Bolden and Fitzgerald..Moss and Welker would be unfair with a QB like that knowing miami cant cover deep

and ima die hard dolphins fan..I can never be on that bias brainwash sh*t tho..Im just keepin it real lol

:agreement6:

close thread, nomore needs to be said, nothing
 9 years ago '05        #195
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
For the record I never said Brady isn't the best QB in the league and I only think hes overrated because he isn't one of the very best QB's ever like hes supposed to be.
 9 years ago '04        #196
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
pats contenders still, as i said
 9 years ago '04        #197
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
anybody still hatin on brees???

give him a defense, even half as good as the pats have had over the years

troy brown & whoever else>>>>>>>>lance moore & devery henderson (lets not forget colston was out, so was shockey, & now bush)
 9 years ago '04        #198
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
lmao

lot of yall on mute right now
 11-12-2008, 03:39 PM         #199
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last years Pats Defense was overated. And Manning couldn't even without a great defense. In my eyes the QB position as a whole is overated. Too many things to factor in to claim what QB is better than another QB. I could sit here for hours claiming what Campbell could be with the Giants Oline, Colts WRs, and healthy players.

Last edited by Andre3000; 11-12-2008 at 03:40 PM..
 11-12-2008, 03:50 PM         #200
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
lmao

lot of yall on mute right now
Drew Brees isn't better than Tom, the team is winning without a lot of key players, heart team work good coaching but your a dumbass if you think Brady is overrated.

He was underrated until he r*ped the league with 50 TDs, that's not an overrated QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy