Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
8692 pageviews
329 comments

casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is

dont get me wrong i think tom brady is a very good qb...but the nonsense i hear like hes the "best in the league" is hilarious...

not better then peyton, not better then brees...but hes right there where A healthy mcnabb & a healthy palmer is, brady's in there with guys on the second tier, its arguable for him to be in the top...but he DAMN SURE AINT #1 in the entire league....

we will see it

329 comments for "with brady out we will see how over-rated he truely is"

9 years ago '05        #2
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
yes tom brady is the best quarterback in the league. you cant win multiple superbowls with just an ok quarterback at the helm. true indeed he is on a good team... but we've seen plenty of quarterbacks on even better teams that didnt really deliver like brady does
 09-08-2008, 10:20 AM         #3
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew this thread was coming..cassel could play well with the team we have.. hes got good recievers, a good line and a good running back..brady has done it with less..brees palmer and mcnabb better than brady??? put down the crackpipe son..
 09-08-2008, 10:36 AM         #4
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
dont get me wrong i think tom brady is a very good qb...but the nonsense i hear like hes the "best in the league" is hilarious...

not better then peyton, not better then brees...but hes right there where A healthy mcnabb & a healthy palmer is, brady's in there with guys on the second tier, its arguable for him to be in the top...but he DAMN SURE AINT #1 in the entire league....

we will see it
The fact that everyone is happy he is gone for a year already proved you wrong.

Do you think Peyton's injury would be this big? And I won't mention the ring less f*g**ts Palmer and McNabb who had better recievers than Brady before 07.

Hell I know you are happy, you know damn well your team got better because dude is out. :greetings10: Keep trying.
 09-08-2008, 10:39 AM         #5
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
yes tom brady is the best quarterback in the league. you cant win multiple superbowls with just an ok quarterback at the helm. true indeed he is on a good team... but we've seen plenty of quarterbacks on even better teams that didnt really deliver like brady does
You think Brady wouldn't do anything but make a Super Bowl with CJ, TJ, TO, Harrison etc.

n*gga please (insert here) > Branch, Givens.
 9 years ago '04        #6
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 s0uThSiDe said:
i knew this thread was coming..cassel could play well with the team we have.. hes got good recievers, a good line and a good running back..brady has done it with less..brees palmer and mcnabb better than brady??? put down the crackpipe son..
whoa nah..i didnt say mcnabb/palmefr r better i said brees & peyton r better...brady is on the same level as a palmer & mcnabb(when they r healthy)

u really sleepin if u dont think brees can do what brady has done...give him a defense...& some wrs...& most importantly give him that oline, look at brees # every year
 09-08-2008, 10:41 AM         #7
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:

we will see it
did you say Brady ain't better then Brees

you fail
 09-08-2008, 10:42 AM         #8
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
whoa nah..i didnt say mcnabb/palmefr r better i said brees & peyton r better...brady is on the same level as a palmer & mcnabb(when they r healthy)

u really sleepin if u dont think brees can do what brady has done...give him a defense...& some wrs...& most importantly give him that oline, look at brees # every year
Brady won 3 rings with very suspect Receivers what are you talkin about?

Brees had LT,Gates and didn't win a ring
 09-08-2008, 10:43 AM         #9
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:

Look at Brees playoff numbers every year. Hell why bother you are an eagles fan mad at Super Bowl 39. Mcnabb couldn't do it with TO so fu*k up, you got a chance now that your boy is gone so celebrate it just don't lie to the world.
 09-08-2008, 10:43 AM         #10
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

Do you think Peyton's injury would be this big? And I won't mention the ring less f*g**ts Palmer and McNabb who had better recievers than Brady before 07.

Hell I know you are happy, you know damn well your team got better because dude is out. :greetings10: Keep trying.
why wouldn't Peyton's injury be this big?

I mean Manning hasn't missed a game in his career either. his team is a power house to.
 9 years ago '04        #11
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:

if u think it would be no big deal if this happened to peyton ur crazy...

the pats went 16-0 last season, of course its gonna be a big deal

mcnabb had better wrs???

ur jokin right???

beside TO for 1 year...please tell me ur not talkin about pinkston/thrash/freddie mitchell....nah u cant be talkin bout them...who the fu*k r u talkin bout??

& yes, plamer did have better wrs...i wont disagree with u there, but the problem with that is the bengals have had like the 30th ranked defense(exageration but u get the point) over the past 10 years
people act like brady plays defense & kicks field goals... funny thing is defense always kept the pats in games (before last year) & the kicker always saved the day...

im not saying brady is a bad qb, thats just dumb, im just sayin people act like he led all the teams that he won with...he just managed the games as a guy like david garrard does & jeff garcia (of course brady is better then them but he doesnt play much differently)...he was efficient, very poised & composed(his best a.sset) & the rest of the team kept em alive...people act like brady did everything

ull see
 09-08-2008, 10:54 AM         #12
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Jets are favored against NE. I'd say Brady has a HUGE impact
 9 years ago '04        #13
casper 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Look at Brees playoff numbers every year. Hell why bother you are an eagles fan mad at Super Bowl 39. Mcnabb couldn't do it with TO so fu*k up, you got a chance now that your boy is gone so celebrate it just don't lie to the world.
im a dolphins fan...yes i do rep the eagles cuz they the hometeam, & yes i do follow em, but they r not "my team"

this isnt about the super bowl, & this isnt about the dolphins vs. pats rivalries

im just bein honest alot of people jumped on bradys d*ck after seeing what he could do with the best offense of all time & the refusal to punt the ball & kick fg's

if peyton & the colts offense chose to go for it on every 4th down & he didnt kneel out the clock for the last few games, manning would have had like 60 tds, but people forget about that & they wanna jump on the latest sh*t, its cool tho fu*k it

on sportcenter they were sayin "now that bradys probably gone, how many games will the pats win this year?" they said "probably like 11-12" lmao r u kidding me, how much does he factor in then???
 09-08-2008, 10:59 AM         #14
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brees is good but he is no where near brady.. brees had some nice weapons with the chargers..hes also got some nice weapons with the saints..
 09-08-2008, 10:59 AM         #15
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
why wouldn't Peyton's injury be this big?

I mean Manning hasn't missed a game in his career either. his team is a power house to.
He didn't throw 50 last year or any year, and the Bears are beginning to prove he isn't a threat as he used to. While Brady was proving he is becoming more of a threat. Its easily a shift that Manning fiends can't let go.

Brady is better than him and Manning and his brother are right behind get over it.
 09-08-2008, 11:01 AM         #16
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
if u think it would be no big deal if this happened to peyton ur crazy...

the pats went 16-0 last season, of course its gonna be a big deal

mcnabb had better wrs???

ur jokin right???

beside TO for 1 year...please tell me ur not talkin about pinkston/thrash/freddie mitchell....nah u cant be talkin bout them...who the fu*k r u talkin bout??

& yes, plamer did have better wrs...i wont disagree with u there, but the problem with that is the bengals have had like the 30th ranked defense(exageration but u get the point) over the past 10 years
people act like brady plays defense & kicks field goals... funny thing is defense always kept the pats in games (before last year) & the kicker always saved the day...

im not saying brady is a bad qb, thats just dumb, im just sayin people act like he led all the teams that he won with...he just managed the games as a guy like david garrard does & jeff garcia (of course brady is better then them but he doesnt play much differently)...he was efficient, very poised & composed(his best a.sset) & the rest of the team kept em alive...people act like brady did everything

ull see

Blah blah blah. Keep hating, name as many Qbs as you want but the only relevant ones are retired.

Montana? sure Elway? maybe but the league right now had 1 number 1 and he got taken out no need to push for a shock argument you got what you wanted f*g**t.
 09-08-2008, 11:05 AM         #17
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
im a dolphins fan...yes i do rep the eagles cuz they the hometeam, & yes i do follow em, but they r not "my team"

this isnt about the super bowl, & this isnt about the dolphins vs. pats rivalries

im just bein honest alot of people jumped on bradys d*ck after seeing what he could do with the best offense of all time & the refusal to punt the ball & kick fg's

if peyton & the colts offense chose to go for it on every 4th down & he didnt kneel out the clock for the last few games, manning would have had like 60 tds, but people forget about that & they wanna jump on the latest sh*t, its cool tho fu*k it

on sportcenter they were sayin "now that bradys probably gone, how many games will the pats win this year?" they said "probably like 11-12" lmao r u kidding me, how much does he factor in then???
Eagles Dolphins either way Brady sh*tted on them and you have reason to be mad.

On the other hand winning 11 games isn't a stretch their defense can be top 3 and injuries force teams to play better. But of course you can keep hyping ring less QB's. It says a lot that you needed him out to get excited. You knew your team was going nowhere and still won't with that NE defense.
 09-08-2008, 11:06 AM         #18
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He didn't throw 50 last year or any year, and the Bears are beginning to prove he isn't a threat as he used to. While Brady was proving he is becoming more of a threat. Its easily a shift that Manning fiends can't let go.

Brady is better than him and Manning and his brother are right behind get over it.
the Bears proved Manning isn't a threat? he didn't play all pre season

thats what the Giants did to Brady

get over it? you're a smug bi*ch and I'm happy you're team will do nothing this year. I like Brady but can't stand you Pats fans. the same n*ggas who didn't know sh*t about football until 2001
 9 years ago '04        #19
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6

we will see it
Wow As a Steeler Fan I cant believe im defending Brady but n*ggas are stupid. OK Tom Brady is the best in the league and on track to be the best ever. When he first started winning superbowls he didnt have any offense. His best reciever was average. He did it with an average offense. When Peyton Manning won he did it with a super star team. Also Brady has 2 more rings than peyton And If you put Tom Brady on a avr team with a below avr offensive line he will still put numbers up and possibly take that team to the playoffs. Peyton wouldnt be able to do sh*t on any other team besides the colts. Tom Got one superstar last year and look what he did to all the other teams. Peyton could never go 16-0. Ben Roethlisberger is on the verge of being better than peyton if he already isnt. (but thats a different discussion)
 09-08-2008, 11:07 AM         #20
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Eagles Dolphins either way Brady sh*tted on them and you have reason to be mad.

On the other hand winning 11 games isn't a stretch their defense can be top 3 and injuries force teams to play better. But of course you can keep hyping ring less QB's. It says a lot that you needed him out to get excited. You knew your team was going nowhere and still won't with that NE defense.
that NE defense? the one that got owned by Eli

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 11:09 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy