most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 01:34 PM         #81
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Man I got someone big time mad.

Don't get mad at me man when your team is the reason for all this hate.

If they could have gotten it done once in those 4 years ... you'd have a legitamate claim to be something good.

Fact is in 3 of those 4 NFC CHampionships you were favored to win. You won 1. What's funny is the fact that you guys remember the last 2 years, but can't seem to remember the late 90's and early 2000's when you guys had a decent team to win a title, and you choked.

Get a grip. Don't take your frustrations out on me, my family, or my "handle" on a forum. I mean come on. Wizard 420 ... do you make magic weed? Most likly not. The Blueprint ... are you a Jay-Z d*ck rider?

Fact is you guys are sour as grapes when it comes to the Cowboys success. Not my fault you chose Philadelphia to rep. None of your Major sports teams winning championships since 1983. Pour choice on you guys part to select a bunch of loser. Sorry.
so you chose the cowboys when they were 3-13 and you're calling some1 a loser?

you're a white 30 year old guy callin yourself wawdy

I'm from Philly I didn't choose to rep anyone. you're from NY :rolleyes: so I don't see why you'd like a 3-13 team when the Giants were stacked in 88

talk about losers Paige Elizabeth was doomed the minute she was conceived by you. is she even yours?

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 01:38 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #82
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 wizard420 said:
so you chose the cowboys when they were 3-13 and you're calling some1 a loser?

you're a white 30 year old guy callin yourself wawdy

talk about losers Paige Elizabeth was doomed the minute she was conceived by you. is she even yours?
Not my fault you don't even dare trying to reproduce. Probably come out with 3 eyes or some sh*t.

I liked underdog teams coming up. Don't know what else to say. Mets, Cowboys, Syracuse Orange (Football, Basketball), NY Rangers, I mean come on.

You act like I just selected this Handle dumb fu*k. I was on this board way back when it started. Selected it when I was in my mid 20's. Friends used to call me it.

Why the fu*k am I even explaining any of this to you. Why don't you stay on topic. I mean ... just because Cowboy fans been owning you all thread... you change to degrading me anyway possible? GTFOH. You from Philly ... fake a.ss bi*ch prob hides in his house in Princeton. You lose man. Your City is the ultimate losing bunch man.
 9 years ago '08        #83
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12508 12508
Stay on topic?

that was thrown out the window when cowgirl fans said we had "no chance"
 9 years ago '04        #84
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Stay on topic?

that was thrown out the window when cowgirl fans said we had "no chance"
Topic of thread:

"philly gonna kick the cowboys a.ss next week "

So staying on topic would mean discussing this game.

I do think Philly has a shot ... but it's much better pissing you little whining a.ss bi*ches off. You guys talk alot of sh*t in the 3 big sports ... yet your team never produces. Yeah, you make it to the playoffs ... what have you done since you got there?

Phillies swept first round last year. I don't remember the time before that, when they were in the playoffs? Was it early 90's?

Eagles had a great team a little while back. You guys didn't get it done.

The 76ers ... never had a shot against the Lakers when they made the Finals.

I mean, come on. Calling the Cowboys overhyped, chokers, and all that other good stuff. I mean coming from a Philadelphia sports fan, it's kind of idiotic.
 09-08-2008, 01:59 PM         #85
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Not my fault you don't even dare trying to reproduce. Probably come out with 3 eyes or some sh*t.

I liked underdog teams coming up. Don't know what else to say. Mets, Cowboys, Syracuse Orange (Football, Basketball), NY Rangers, I mean come on.

You act like I just selected this Handle dumb fu*k. I was on this board way back when it started. Selected it when I was in my mid 20's. Friends used to call me it.

Why the fu*k am I even explaining any of this to you. Why don't you stay on topic. I mean ... just because Cowboy fans been owning you all thread... you change to degrading me anyway possible? GTFOH. You from Philly ... fake a.ss bi*ch prob hides in his house in Princeton. You lose man. Your City is the ultimate losing bunch man.
how were the mets an underdog when they won a ring when you were 8?

you like all NY teams except the cowboys. how predictable
 09-08-2008, 02:00 PM         #86
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Topic of thread:

"philly gonna kick the cowboys a.ss next week "

So staying on topic would mean discussing this game.

I do think Philly has a shot ... but it's much better pissing you little whining a.ss bi*ches off. You guys talk alot of sh*t in the 3 big sports ... yet your team never produces. Yeah, you make it to the playoffs ... what have you done since you got there?
you like the Mets and Knicks what have they done? the only team thats been good is Dallas and you're from NY :sleepy:
 9 years ago '05        #87
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Not only is it low but, it's childish as hell to be talking about his seed like that.
 9 years ago '08        #88
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12508 12508
 Jaiden05 said:
Not only is it low but, it's childish as hell to be talking about his seed like that.
Its a cruel world out there, might as well hear it from me first
 9 years ago '05        #89
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Just got back, what I miss...Yea I agree, why u gotta talk about the mans baby fam...come on be a better man than that..
 09-08-2008, 02:10 PM         #90
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
what we said his seed has ugly parents
 9 years ago '04        #91
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 wizard420 said:
how were the mets an underdog when they won a ring when you were 8?

you like all NY teams except the cowboys. how predictable
Um, the Mets won in '86 yes ... but everyone I knew was gung hoe about the Yankees. I didn't select them cuz they won a title. I watched them in the World Series yes, but wasn't a baseball fan until 88 and 89 when I was in little league.

Didn't watch basketball until I was in Jr High ...

Glad you need to know my life story and why I like the teams I like ... why don't you worry about yourself

And don't worry, when you produce, I'm sure it will be a vegetable ... :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #92
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 wizard420 said:
what we said his seed has ugly parents
And no ... The Blueprint been saying sh*t for a week now.

I don't really care ... you both are probably Trannies
 09-08-2008, 02:19 PM         #93
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Um, the Mets won in '86 yes ... but everyone I knew was gung hoe about the Yankees. I didn't select them cuz they won a title. I watched them in the World Series yes, but wasn't a baseball fan until 88 and 89 when I was in little league.

Didn't watch basketball until I was in Jr High ...

Glad you need to know my life story and why I like the teams I like ... why don't you worry about yourself

And don't worry, when you produce, I'm sure it will be a vegetable ... :greetings10:
the Mets still weren't underdogs. if they won a chip in 86. just like you're not a NYer who liked the cowboys when they were 3-13.

and as far as kids your baby looks like it has downsyndrome. can you collect a check for her to? :dancingcool:

the only reason I know your life story is because you wanted to tell me it

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 02:20 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #94
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 wizard420 said:
the Mets still weren't underdogs. if they won a chip in 86. just like you're not a NYer who liked the cowboys when they were 3-13.

and as far as kids your baby looks like it has downsyndrome. can you collect a check for her to? :dancingcool:

the only reason I know your life story is because you wanted to tell me it
Big deal how it happened. God you are a fu*king moron. I started liking fu*king sports mid 80s you fu*king clown.

And yes I did like the Cowboys when they were 3-13. So stop with your a.ssumptions.

Man people in Philly need to stop smoking crack and having kids. These kids these days are really fu*king stupid.
 09-08-2008, 02:25 PM         #95
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Big deal how it happened. God you are a fu*king moron. I started liking fu*king sports mid 80s you fu*king clown.

And yes I did like the Cowboys when they were 3-13. So stop with your a.ssumptions.

Man people in Philly need to stop smoking crack and having kids. These kids these days are really fu*king stupid.
I use to live in N Y. and every1 who ever been to NY knows that ain't no NY'er liking a 3-13 team from texas. NY = the city of frontrunners.
 09-08-2008, 02:27 PM         #96
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a 30 year old white dude named wawdy gave me hate over the internet.

you butthurt retard you mad? it's the internet your hate don't hurt
 9 years ago '04        #97
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 wizard420 said:
a 30 year old white dude named wawdy gave me hate over the internet.

you butthurt retard you mad? it's the internet your hate don't hurt
it dont hurt ... but i see u cryin over ... internet gangsta here.
 09-08-2008, 02:55 PM         #98
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
it dont hurt ... but i see u cryin over ... internet gangsta here.
I found a picture of Paige

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #99
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1

Eagles fans gassed they smacked up some scrub non-playoff threat

Last edited by eLLz; 09-08-2008 at 03:01 PM..
 09-08-2008, 03:05 PM         #100
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

Eagles fans gassed they smacked up some scrub non-playoff threat
who's gassed? are you telling me Philly has no chance? I mean we did hold y'all to 6 in Dallas last year.

alot of Teams played non play-off threats and didn't beast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago