philly gonna kick the cowboys ass next week

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
 PHILADELPHIA said:
lol all these cowboys fans werent around when Quincy Carter was yall QB...lol.....ppl come outta the wordwork and start Claimin WE and OUR....lol....gtfoh...every thread theres 3 new dallas fans.....dnt sleep on the birds....forreal
real Cowboy fan HERE...and you know this for sure. We used to battle about these teams all the time.
 9 years ago '05        #62
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 notoriousthugzz said:
Who cares about who won the division? Do you see me bragging about the five division titles we won earlier this decade? Try winning a playoff game because nobody is impressed with a 13-3 record and a first round loss

[pic - click to view]

haha classic pic. cowboys fans just be in denial about true facts. we play WELL in dallas, no blowout its gonna be close and we gonna win. ya'll better pray to whoever you believe in that jessica aint at this game cause just like a playoff game romo can't win with her there

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 9 years ago '04        #63
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Just waiting for McNabb's yearly injury. Maybe it will happen in week 2.
 9 years ago '04        #64
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 U.B.HiRM said:
stop it charles

you said we cant beat the best in the east(you meant the cowboys)

then u said who won the east last year(making it sound like you guys are the best even though you guys are the atlanta braves of the nfl)

you lost..your gonna lose monday too :greetings10:
This fu*king clown acting like the Eagles have even won a Super Bowl in their entire franchise history ... STFU. You guys finished last in the NFC East Last year ... missed the playoffs ... haven't won a Super Bowl in it's entire existance ... yet you call the Cowboys the Braves of the NFL. 5 Super Bowl Rings, 9 Super Bowl Appearences ... I think our history speaks for itself ... rather then 4 straight NFC title games (3 @ Home), with one Super Bowl Appearence out of those 4 games. Take your 2 NFC Championships, and go play in the Sandbox ... the Big Boys are talking!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #65
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Wawdy24 said:
This fu*king clown acting like the Eagles have even won a Super Bowl in their entire franchise history ... STFU. You guys finished last in the NFC East Last year ... missed the playoffs ... haven't won a Super Bowl in it's entire existance ... yet you call the Cowboys the Braves of the NFL. 5 Super Bowl Rings, 9 Super Bowl Appearences ... I think our history speaks for itself ... rather then 4 straight NFC title games (3 @ Home), with one Super Bowl Appearence out of those 4 games. Take your 2 NFC Championships, and go play in the Sandbox ... the Big Boys are talking!

[pic - click to view]

You probably didn't even watch football when the Cowboys won rings in the 90's, f*g**t.

They havent done sh*t this decade, that's all that matters right now.
 9 years ago '04        #66
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
Wow. I think Eagles fans have successfully surpassed the Skids fans as being the worst in the league.

And wow even more at people STILL posting that pic.......as if it was a game Dallas was supposed to win, instead of in reality, Dallas was a dog and Romo led them on that last drive to potentially win the game. Yeah he fu*ked up the hold, but lets not pretend like that has anything to do with the mans QB ability.

But haters will always hate.......or maybe they've jut got Andy Reid's son as a connect
 9 years ago '08        #67
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
leave that guy alone n*ggas, he has enough on his plate since his kid looks like oscar the grouche

What it do my n*ggas! Hirm, Thugz, Slim, Cruz, Dip Kid I see yall!!!!

Lets Get It.
 9 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Wow. I think Eagles fans have successfully surpassed the Skids fans as being the worst in the league.

And wow even more at people STILL posting that pic.......as if it was a game Dallas was supposed to win, instead of in reality, Dallas was a dog and Romo led them on that last drive to potentially win the game. Yeah he fu*ked up the hold, but lets not pretend like that has anything to do with the mans QB ability.

But haters will always hate.......or maybe they've jut got Andy Reid's son as a connect
Nah man only one hating here is the dallas fans? Talkin bout no chance when we took care of yall twice the last two yearS? Yall remember when jeff garcia came thru and ruined Christmas??? As a fan you have to stick with your team but to say the eagles have no chance is ridiculous and we all know that
 9 years ago '04        #69
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
this guys talkin about stuff when i was 5..my bad man..lemme bring up the 1948 title that the eagles won when they beat the chicago cardinals

rather finish last then brag and boast about being the best and losing in the first round 2 consec. years in a row :dancingcool:

a team with 13 pro bowlers cant even win a playoff game..dont u get it that your qb is a.ss? dont you get that your coach is clearly putting on a front? your owner has a thing for ex cons too..mr jones must like it up the a.ss
 AnthonyCruz said:
You probably didn't even watch football when the Cowboys won rings in the 90's, f*g**t.

They havent done sh*t this decade, that's all that matters right now.
I was born in 79 (so it shows what you know about me) ... and became a Cowboys fan in 88 when I started watching football. Influenced by family from the State of Texas. So basically I was a fan since 3-13 and the following season, when they won 1 game in 89.

So stop with your BS that you know something about me. And I was talking to the dipsh*t calling the Cowboys the Atlanta Braves of the NFL, when in fact ... you guys are comparable to the 90's run of the Buffalo Bills ... 4 shots, no titles ...

Shut the fu*k up, and let the game be played. WOW, you beat us last year ... good for you. You haven't done anything in NFL history, and will continue that trend far beyond this season. Your team will always be, without a Super Bowl Championship. :greetings10:

Take your 1948,1949, and 1960 titles and show it up your a.ss ... NFL is known for the Super Bowl ... and you have yet to win 1.
 09-08-2008, 01:17 PM         #70
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

is that where TO got his drugs from? didn't he OD off the pills Reids kid gave'm?
 09-08-2008, 01:18 PM         #71
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Take your 1948,1949, and 1960 titles and show it up your a.ss ... NFL is known for the Super Bowl ... and you have yet to win 1.

and the south is known for fu*king their 1st cousins. did your family in Texas teach you that 2 :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #72
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
leave that guy alone n*ggas, he has enough on his plate since his kid looks like oscar the grouche

What it do my n*ggas! Hirm, Thugz, Slim, Cruz, Dip Kid I see yall!!!!

Lets Get It.
Mighty manly of you to pick on a one month old baby ...

Must be what they do in Philly ... check out the young ones ... you fu*king need a life man ... more worried about my baby then your probs in your own life.

But anyways ... it will be a great game ... thought I'd help with getting everyone ready for it.

Still got a week before Philly gets it handed to them.
 09-08-2008, 01:19 PM         #73
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Nah man only one hating here is the dallas fans? Talkin bout no chance when we took care of yall twice the last two yearS? Yall remember when jeff garcia came thru and ruined Christmas??? As a fan you have to stick with your team but to say the eagles have no chance is ridiculous and we all know that
exactly. I know my team could lose Monday. but to say we have no chance is silly. what do you base these comments on?
 9 years ago '04        #74
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 wizard420 said:
and the south is known for fu*king their 1st cousins. did your family in Texas teach you that 2 :wow:
Huh? You sound like you from a fu*ked up family ... I'm from NY, with family from Texas ... you inbred fu*k!
 09-08-2008, 01:21 PM         #75
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Mighty manly of you to pick on a one month old baby ...

Must be what they do in Philly ... check out the young ones ... you fu*king need a life man ... more worried about my baby then your probs in your own life.

But anyways ... it will be a great game ... thought I'd help with getting everyone ready for it.

Still got a week before Philly gets it handed to them.
it's not Paige's fault she has 2 ugly parents Face ain't from Philly but we all know Texans pimp their sisters to their cousins :dancingcool:
 09-08-2008, 01:22 PM         #76
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Huh? You sound like you from a fu*ked up family ... I'm from NY, with family from Texas ... you inbred fu*k!
you're from NY with a user name of wawdy and you're reppin B-Town?

:bsflag:
 9 years ago '08        #77
space
space
The guy actually named himself wawdy
 09-08-2008, 01:23 PM         #78
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what 30 year old from NY goes around saying Wawdy

come to Philly and get smashed n*gga :greetings10:
 09-08-2008, 01:24 PM         #79
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
The guy actually named himself wawdy
he's 30 years old and white calling himself that .

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 01:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #80
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
Man I got someone big time mad.

Don't get mad at me man when your team is the reason for all this hate.

If they could have gotten it done once in those 4 years ... you'd have a legitamate claim to be something good.

Fact is in 3 of those 4 NFC CHampionships you were favored to win. You won 1. What's funny is the fact that you guys remember the last 2 years, but can't seem to remember the late 90's and early 2000's when you guys had a decent team to win a title, and you choked.

Get a grip. Don't take your frustrations out on me, my family, or my "handle" on a forum. I mean come on. Wizard 420 ... do you make magic weed? Most likly not. The Blueprint ... are you a Jay-Z d*ck rider?

Fact is you guys are sour as grapes when it comes to the Cowboys success. Not my fault you chose Philadelphia to rep. None of your Major sports teams winning championships since 1983. Pour choice on you guys part to select a bunch of loser. Sorry.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy