philly gonna kick the cowboys ass next week

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2008, 10:06 AM         #41
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
how do u figure that the number 1 spot isnt more important then guarenteed spot? i would rather have home field then be a wild card 6th seed
man you can't argue with that retard. he spins everything to try and make sense.

like the Eagles can't beat Dallas in Dallas. but they did it the last 2 years
 9 years ago '04        #42
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
It's going down next week.
 09-08-2008, 10:13 AM         #43
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should be a great game
 9 years ago '07        #44
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
mcnabb > romo & t.o.
 9 years ago '06        #45
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Truth B T0ld said:
mcnabb > romo & t.o.

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 9 years ago '04        #46
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Cant wait to see Sheldon Brown smack the fu*k out of T.O.
 9 years ago '04        #47
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
We smashin philly real talk!!
 9 years ago '05        #48
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Wow some people got balls, after one game, u guys think u can handle the best in the East..Keep talking that sh*t, gone be in for a rude awakening..
 9 years ago '08        #49
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
 U.B.HiRM said:
how do u figure that the number 1 spot isnt more important then guarenteed spot? i would rather have home field then be a wild card 6th seed
because he's a moron. the man will be put in his place after romo and the dallas get fu*ked up on monday
 09-08-2008, 10:57 AM         #50
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Wow some people got balls, after one game, u guys think u can handle the best in the East..Keep talking that sh*t, gone be in for a rude awakening..
we always handle Dallas in Big D
 9 years ago '04        #51
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
 deathproof said:
you crazy you think philly is something to get hype about they beat the rams wow! there is no way dallas loses a home game to philly nah wont happen O is to great and D is just a thing call doomsday D and yes TO will get more flag for dancin all over philly's D... and in philly case they just may be lucky to get wild card but no ring for u guys sry better luck next year
thats why we beat yall the past two times in Dallas. what makes you guys different this year? its the same two teams we went in there and squashed before...
 9 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
you are dumb as fu*k who the fu*k declared you the best of the East? We have beaten yall two times in a row in Dallas and yall havent won a playoff game in 12 years. Do that before you call yourself the best of anything.
 9 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah, in a game that didn't matter to us, whoopty fu*kin do...yet you f*g**ts have selective memory because we whooped ya'lls @ss 38-17 in the 1st game but only bring up the 2nd one.

Why the fu*k are we talkin about this anyways, you're not first and you ain't beatin Dallas...delusional @ss n*ggas.:fawkdance:
wow pretty much showed what a douchebag you are with that post.

Acting like that game didn't matter when you kno damn well if I brought up the thread from that game you posted in there like 10 times.
 09-08-2008, 11:11 AM         #54
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Acting like that game didn't matter when you kno damn well if i brought up the thread from that game you posted in there like 10 times.
owned!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 11:13 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #55
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
you are dumb as fu*k who the fu*k declared you the best of the East? We have beaten yall two times in a row in Dallas and yall havent won a playoff game in 12 years. Do that before you call yourself the best of anything.
Who won the east last year Numb Nuts, and didn't we beat your a.ss at home bi*ch, so sit down and stfu and suck your lollipop you bi*ch a.ss kid....I can't wait to shut you bi*ches up..U fu*king played RAMS and now u think u tough, gtfoh. U sound, no matter of fact you are a fu*king idiot...JUST GET PREPARED FOR THAT a.ss WHOOPING NEXT WEEK, DEAD a.ss BUZZERS :dancingcool:
 09-08-2008, 11:18 AM         #56
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Who won the east last year Numb Nuts, and didn't we beat your a.ss at home bi*ch, so sit down and stfu and suck your lollipop you bi*ch a.ss kid....I can't wait to shut you bi*ches up..U fu*king played RAMS and now u think u tough, gtfoh. U sound, no matter of fact you are a fu*king idiot...JUST GET PREPARED FOR THAT a.ss WHOOPING NEXT WEEK, DEAD a.ss BUZZERS :dancingcool:
no-ones denying you wooped our a.ss. but you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas act like Philly can't beat Dallas when we have 3 of the last 4 times.

Giants won the Superbowl
I'd say they're the top of the NFC fu*k the diviison when you can';t win 1 play-off game

Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 11:20 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #57
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
ohhh nooo..U GUYS WON THE EAST?!?!?! damnnnnn musta missed that playoff bus or something?

this guy acting like winning the east was receiving the lombardi trophy
OMG are u a fu*king idiot, that was the whole point of my statement, I said u can take on the best in the east. Dumb a.ss kids, you the one making it seem like I was talking about the SB...fu*king idiot, I swear..dulusional dead birds I tell ya..
 9 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
Who cares about who won the division? Do you see me bragging about the five division titles we won earlier this decade? Try winning a playoff game because nobody is impressed with a 13-3 record and a first round loss

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #59
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,796 | Props total: 447 447
ima be sitting down with a big a.ss smile on my face hoping ya beat the hell out of each other
 9 years ago '04        #60
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
Marion Barber was optimistic about the injury to his ribs after Sunday's game.

"Iím good. Itís all right. Nothing to worry about," Barber said. He claimed the reason he wasn't allowed back in the game in the fourth quarter was totally "precautionary" and that he'll be fine for Monday's game against the Eagles.
Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy