Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2008, 09:43 AM         #381
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Are you slow n*gga?! At that time the records were 9-4 Seattle, 12-1 Dallas and 11-2 Green Bay with 3 games left to play...you do the math. So yes retard, Seattle WAS still in it and them going to 9-5 before we played Philly DID impact the standings. Dallas knew they only had to win 1 game out of the next 3 to beat out GB.

You done yet?:laughing0: I keep proving your @ss wrong and you still refuse to shut the fu*k up...but I'm the one who's rambling.:rolleyes:
they needed to win 1 game so they still didn't clinch dumbass

so I guess they said we'll lose to Philly since it don't matter

if you haven't clinched IT STILL MATTERS

keep it up idiot you prove how dumb Texans really are

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #382
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 wizard420 said:
no you said he didn't start til midway thru his 2nd season.

thats what you clearly said. in reality he started midway thru his 1st season and was the opening day starter in his 2nd year. get ya facts right before telling me what my team's history is.

and you had the nerve to say FYI FYI you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about don't backtrack now n*gga

Damn n*ggah PMin' me to come back in here wow. Your right I did say that I read the article wrong big deal. I could careless about injury prone McFlab. Find something to do today.
 09-12-2008, 09:55 AM         #383
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:

Damn n*ggah PMin' me to come back in here wow. Your right I did say that I read the article wrong big deal. I could careless about injury prone McFlab. Find something to do today.
reading articles trying to get knowledge = lost

how about watching football

I have something to do correct your bullsh*t information
 9 years ago '05        #384
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
reading articles trying to get knowledge = lost

how about watching football

I have something to do correct your bullsh*t information

Watching the Eagles nah I'll pass I rather watch table tennis.
 09-12-2008, 10:02 AM         #385
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Watching the Eagles nah I'll pass I rather watch table tennis.
so you don't watch the Eagles but you think you know enough to comment on them you're a know nothing d*cksucker
atleast I watch Dallas so I can give an educated opinion

maybe you shouldn't try telling Eagles fans the history of their team if you don't watch them. you look like an a**hole

like I said reading articles to get football knowledge = lost
 9 years ago '05        #386
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
so you don't watch the Eagles but you think you know enough to comment on them you're a know nothing d*cksucker
atleast I watch Dallas so I can give an educated opinion

maybe you shouldn't try telling Eagles fans the history of their team if you don't watch them. you look like an a**hole

like I said reading articles to get football knowledge = lost

How do you figure that? I watch some of the games and watch Sports center
every morning. Why would I give two shyts about the eagles so as when your bytch started or not? You can't be serious I don't fall under the black people stereotype I do read a lot. Your learn more that way other then sitting in front of the tv all day.
 09-12-2008, 10:10 AM         #387
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh... you are not a true football fan if you don't want your division rival games. as long as the time slot works out.

last week i saw the giants/redskins on thursday, made sure to watch the eagles at 1, and the cowboys at 4 on sunday.
 09-12-2008, 10:11 AM         #388
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
every morning. Why would I give two shyts about the eagles so as when your bytch started or not? You can't be serious I don't fall under the black people stereotype I do read a lot. Your learn more that way other then sitting in front of the tv all day.
sportscenter is good for highlights, but not good enough to make any conclusions on a football team.. i'm juss sayin.
 09-12-2008, 10:12 AM         #389
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
if you don't care when Mcnabb started why did you read an article and then post bullsh*t info?

you got caught in a bullsh*t lie and when you got your skirt pulled up the only thing you could say is I don't care
 09-12-2008, 10:12 AM         #390
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
sportscenter is good for highlights, but not good enough to make any conclusions on a football team.. i'm juss sayin.
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #391
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
I was just using that as my referense to catching up on other teams. How the hell would I know ( or care) when Donovan Mcnabb started? Of course sportscenter only shows highlight but, are informative segment. Atleast to me anyway. I get yall point though.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 09-12-2008 at 10:17 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #392
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
if you don't care when Mcnabb started why did you read an article and then post bullsh*t info?

you got caught in a bullsh*t lie and when you got your skirt pulled up the only thing you could say is I don't care
Skirt wow. Your trying to pull out the big guns huh? GTFOH. I am done!
 09-12-2008, 10:16 AM         #393
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
I was just using that as my referense to catching up on other teams. How the hell would I know ( or care) when Donovan Mcnabb started? Of course sportscenter only shows highlight but, are informative segment. Atleast to me anyway. I get yall point though.
well if you don't care when he started why did you bring it up? I didn't bring it up your dumbass did.

09-12-2008, 10:17 AM         #394
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Skirt wow. Your trying to pull out the big guns huh? GTFOH. I am done!
you = :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #395
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
well if you don't care when he started why did you bring it up? I didn't bring it up your dumbass did.

You mentioned romo and asked why did he ride the bench for four years. I read the wrong info. I was trying to point out the fact he didn't start his first year. You got, no leave the shyt alone damn. n*ggahz act like lil girls always want to win a arguement.
 9 years ago '05        #396
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
you = :angry12:
For what? This is the internet. What I posted wrong info my bad shyt happens. Smh at anybody taking this forums shyt seriously.
 09-12-2008, 10:22 AM         #397
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:

You mentioned romo and asked why did he ride the bench for four years. I read the wrong info. I was trying to point out the fact he didn't start his first year. You got, no leave the shyt alone damn. n*ggahz act like lil girls always want to win a arguement.
so you cared enough if Mcnabb didn't start til his second year but since you were wrong you don't care?

the diffence is when I speak on Romo and Dallas I know what the fu*k I'm talking about. I'm football fan 1st and an Eagles fan 2nd

Jaiden05 said:

. n*ggahz act like lil girls always want to win a arguement.

something a loser would say
 09-12-2008, 10:25 AM         #398
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am more excited about this game then my giants vs rams. i won't jinx it by saying the giants will own them, but the matchup isn't as exciting
 09-12-2008, 10:25 AM         #399
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
For what? This is the internet. What I posted wrong info my bad shyt happens. Smh at anybody taking this forums shyt seriously.
who's taking it serious? I never take it serious. I at you and your bullsh*t post. I'm at work bored as hell having alot of fun sonning you

so you can put bullsh*t info out on when McNabb started trying to prove a point but when you get sonned you get emotional?!?!? :slap:
 09-12-2008, 10:27 AM         #400
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
i am more excited about this game then my giants vs rams. i won't jinx it by saying the giants will own them, but the matchup isn't as exciting
exactly because you're a football fan. I watch the NFC east whenever I can. I need to know what my teams up against. and this week Dallas is losing. it has nothing to do with week 1. it has to do with our D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now