philly gonna kick the cowboys ass next week

most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
196 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
193 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
I think Felix and Choice can do a decent job...so I'm not real worried.

Hopefully Newman is ready to go.
 10 years ago '04        #22
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 83 83
 jj01 said:
u philly fans really do reach for sh*t to cheer about smh
When your city hasnt won a championship in the 3 major sports since '83 ... you must get a little antsy

Dallas will b prepared :weights1:
 10 years ago '08        #23
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15544 15544
My n*gga X!

These n*ggas forgot eagles are 3-1 against the whack a.ss cowgirls last two years,

The NFC is ours again bi*ches, Desean Jackson ROY and i called it before he came on the eagles, i am a messiah
 09-08-2008, 06:35 AM         #24
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:Ya'll beat the Rams...you got me twisted if you think I'm suppose to believe you went from the last in the division to first after 1 game...sit down.
 10 years ago '05        #25
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 DrX said:
on the biggest stage, which is monday night football. mcnabb will put up 300. he will be the mvp this season. that f*g**t TO will get shut down. fu*k dallas
Calm down this isn't St. Louis. Hopefully T.New will be back too.


Oh yeah!









































































































:bsflag:
 10 years ago '04        #26
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 53 53
 shady4180 said:
Word is Marion Barber to miss next 2 weeks
where you hear that at cuz on Cowboys.com it said that they could shoot it up and he should play wit a little extra pads.
 10 years ago '04        #27
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 1012 1012
Dunno who is gonna win, but should be a great game
 09-08-2008, 07:27 AM         #28
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deathproof said:
you crazy you think philly is something to get hype about they beat the rams wow! there is no way dallas loses a home game to philly nah wont happen O is to great and D is just a thing call doomsday D and yes TO will get more flag for dancin all over philly's D... and in philly case they just may be lucky to get wild card but no ring for u guys sry better luck next year

no way? thats Funny since Dallas has lost at home to Philly the past 2 years

you clowns act like Philly didn't hold the girls to 6 in Dallas last year
 10 years ago '04        #29
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 53 53
 D.A.R.S. said:
Dunno who is gonna win, but should be a great game

yeah on some real sh*t it could go either way we always play each other real close. even when we were going 5-11 and they were nfc champs. we still had close weird games. this one should be know different.
 09-08-2008, 07:29 AM         #30
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:rolleyes:Ya'll beat the Rams...you got me twisted if you think I'm suppose to believe you went from the last in the division to first after 1 game...sit down.
we don't have to be first to beat Dallas we were at the bottom last year and beat y'all :rolleyes:
 09-08-2008, 07:33 AM         #31
Lamont Sanford  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cowboys gonna sh*t all over the eagles
 10 years ago '06        #32
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,692 | Props total: 771 771
 PHILADELPHIA said:
lol all these cowboys fans werent around when Quincy Carter was yall QB...lol.....ppl come outta the wordwork and start Claimin WE and OUR....lol....gtfoh...every thread theres 3 new dallas fans.....dnt sleep on the birds....forreal
I love how folk think just cause the boys are good now that everyone thinks their fans are bandwagoners. sh*t dont yall remember when the boys had a different start almost every week .........sad times. (fu*kin Clint Stoerner)

I see this game being quite entertaining though. I dont really see either team blowing the other one out but, could be somewhat of a shoot out.

Cowboys 34 Philly 31
 09-08-2008, 07:55 AM         #33
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamont Sanford said:
cowboys gonna sh*t all over the eagles

[pic - click to view]

 09-08-2008, 07:58 AM         #34
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
we don't have to be first to beat Dallas we were at the bottom last year and beat y'all :rolleyes:
Yeah, in a game that didn't matter to us, whoopty fu*kin do...yet you f*g**ts have selective memory because we whooped ya'lls @ss 38-17 in the 1st game but only bring up the 2nd one.

Why the fu*k are we talkin about this anyways, you're not first and you ain't beatin Dallas...delusional @ss n*ggas.:fawkdance:
 09-08-2008, 08:06 AM         #35
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah, in a game that didn't matter to us, whoopty fu*kin do...yet you f*g**ts have selective memory because we whooped ya'lls @ss 38-17 in the 1st game but only bring up the 2nd one.

Why the fu*k are we talkin about this anyways, you're not first and you ain't beatin Dallas...delusional @ss n*ggas.:fawkdance:
didn't matter? you were still f!ghting with GB for the #1 seed

nice try dummy.

no one said Dallas couldn't beat us. you f*gs act like the Eagles can't beat Dallas when in fact they have 3 of the last 4 times :dancingcool:
 10 years ago '05        #36
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 409 409
 PHILADELPHIA said:
lol all these cowboys fans werent around when Quincy Carter was yall QB...lol.....ppl come outta the wordwork and start Claimin WE and OUR....lol....gtfoh...every thread theres 3 new dallas fans.....dnt sleep on the birds....forreal




:angry12: Please don't mention his bum a.ss lol:angry12:
 10 years ago '07        #37
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
^^^ uh oh drama :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 09-08-2008, 08:16 AM         #38
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
didn't matter? you were still f!ghting with GB for the #1 seed

nice try dummy.

no one said Dallas couldn't beat us. you f*gs act like the Eagles can't beat Dallas when in fact they have 3 of the last 4 times :dancingcool:
The #1 seed isn't more important than being guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, which they had...dummy. A 10-6 win isn't sh*t to brag about, hell, the Skins scored more points in the last game than you did.

And you could've beaten Dallas twice if you wanted to, we still would've been in the playoffs with a 12-4 record.
 09-08-2008, 08:21 AM         #39
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
The #1 seed isn't more important than being guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, which they had...dummy. A 10-6 win isn't sh*t to brag about, hell, the Skins scored more points in the last game than you did.

And you could've beaten Dallas twice if you wanted to, we still would've been in the playoffs with a 12-4 record.
who said anything about the play-offs? you said Philly can't beat Dallas.

I clearly proved you wrong. :greetings10:

still woulda choked in the play-offs

a 10-6 win isn't sh*t to brag about? so holding the #1 offense in our conference to 6 at their place isn't bragging rights?

it woulda been 17-6 but Westbrook took a nap on the Dallas 1 yard line


Last edited by wizard420; 09-08-2008 at 08:22 AM..
 09-08-2008, 08:36 AM         #40
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marion Barber has torn rib cartilage

he'll play but will be in pain :applause::applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 102
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
38 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Drake- Iím Upset
411 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
75 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Losoís Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy