NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #361
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Wiz posted more times in 5 minutes than I have all week
 09-12-2008, 12:09 AM         #362
DcBaLLinBoyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
yeah and tom brady became great..something un tony romo like..romo sat his a.ss down on that bench until they were left with no option..brady showed he's the better quarterback..ergo..romo sucks

This dude might be the dumbest person on earth..
He makes wizard and blueprint look like Lombardi and Walsh

When Bledsoe got hurt.. Tom Brady came in and took over...
When Bledsoe sucked .. Tony Romo came in and took over ...

Romo never "sat his a.ss down on that bench" after he took over Bledsoe's spot. Bledsoe actually retired the next season doggie.
 9 years ago '07        #363
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
hmmm i wonder what bledsoe doing now, wonder why he didnt get in to tv......
 9 years ago '06        #364
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
McNabb is one of my fav QB's

hope he gets back to the bowl
 9 years ago '04        #365
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Jaiden05 said:
Negative your boy is on suicide watch with Vince Young. You need to skool him a lil more with insults. MAN I can't wait until Monday LOL. This sh*t would be over.

[pic - click to view]

Cowgirl fans are gonna be mad as hell.
 9 years ago '04        #366
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 deathproof said:
you crazy you think philly is something to get hype about they beat the rams wow! there is no way dallas loses a home game to philly nah wont happen O is to great and D is just a thing call doomsday D and yes TO will get more flag for dancin all over philly's D... and in philly case they just may be lucky to get wild card but no ring for u guys sry better luck next year

haha now your just actin like a f*g callin him crazy then you goin and pullin the same sh*t he just said. for as much as you know cleveland can revert back to the team they were 2 years ago and st louis OLINE was desimated last season which is why they were so bad. you sound like you can read the future? no ring? fu*k that its the second wk and it will be a great game. Have you even checked Andy Reid's record VS the Cowboys? you can still rejoice you got T.O. from us, but obviously i think philly will still win, just like we did last year after we got healthier torwards the end of the season. Even if we don't win the NFC East, I'm not concerned, cause even though we haven't won a SB we've got alot of EXP in the playoffs, and your fu*kin team hasn't won a PLAYOFF game in 12 years. There's TOO many band wagon Cowboys fans from the early 90's STILL THINKING IT's the EARLY 90's. the fans still talk like they've went to the superbowl every year since emmit and aikmen. Jessica already went and caused a mess this week. I can't wait for this game.

Last edited by ABSOLUTE STYLE; 09-12-2008 at 02:02 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #367
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah, in a game that didn't matter to us, whoopty fu*kin do...yet you f*g**ts have selective memory because we whooped ya'lls @ss 38-17 in the 1st game but only bring up the 2nd one.

Why the fu*k are we talkin about this anyways, you're not first and you ain't beatin Dallas...delusional @ss n*ggas.:fawkdance:
your team was f!ghting for home field if i recall there buddy. nice try with the excuses. yeah so we were last place for a year going 8-8 when we really should have won 4 more of those. Did you check our record before that. How many times have we won the NFC East this decade? Cmon don't get me wrong, we are still waitin on that Superbowl, but you can't call us delusional when your team hasn't won a playoff game in 12years.
 09-12-2008, 06:10 AM         #368
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Man im so fu*kin :hyper:

lets get this sh*t started!

Wiz handled five of yall n*ggas on his own!
I know damn well you ain't including me in that 5.

wizard420 said:
no you're situation isn't the same. your pops is a Steeler fan cause he lives in Pittsburgh. his pops a Steelers fan because they won 4 rings in the 70's.

he lives in TX.
Because I'm from Texas that means my pops has always lived in Texas...what a fu*kin idiot. You're the only f*g**t thinkin people have to rep what team they're closest to...think before you speak dumb@ss.
 09-12-2008, 06:16 AM         #369
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
your team was f!ghting for home field if i recall there buddy. nice try with the excuses. yeah so we were last place for a year going 8-8 when we really should have won 4 more of those. Did you check our record before that. How many times have we won the NFC East this decade? Cmon don't get me wrong, we are still waitin on that Superbowl, but you can't call us delusional when your team hasn't won a playoff game in 12years.
Wrong dipsh*t. Seattle lost the 1:00 game which guaranteed us home field advantage BEFORE the Philly game...so like I said, that game didn't matter.:angry16:

...you shouldn't have commented. I didn't even read what your stupid @ss said after that.
 9 years ago '05        #370
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Some of yall Philly fans get so emotional.
 09-12-2008, 06:37 AM         #371
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^...nerves are bad.
 9 years ago '08        #372
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 wizard420 said:
if Lito's mad he's a role player then your head coach has to be suicidal his offenseive coordinator makes more $$
Nah wade is cool with it he gets bonuses on the side jerry jones money goes long! He bought pacman jones, sent roger godell a lil cash, he gave Amendola a lil cash to stay on the practice squad, the eagles couldnt manage a better deal! I dont blame him for going to Philli though!
 9 years ago '08        #373
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 trackmanxs said:
who the fu*k did you play...the browns, no stallworth and edwards was fatigued. ya'll talkin like ya'll play the fu*kin patriots or something. mcnabb is gettin old but he can win a playoff game.
The Browns are sorry too, But the rams are in the race for the number one pick in the draft thats about it! Anyways i hope you are on here Tuesday morning all you eagles fans are gonna eat your words! Philly Better worry about getting a wild card, instead of worring about dallas, cuz thats two losses right off the back for Yall!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #374
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 AnthonyCruz said:

[pic - click to view]

Cowboys are gonna to beat us bad as hell.

* fixed *

LOL I miss that movie.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 09-12-2008 at 07:27 AM..
 09-12-2008, 08:18 AM         #375
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I know damn well you ain't including me in that 5.

Because I'm from Texas that means my pops has always lived in Texas...what a fu*kin idiot. You're the only f*g**t thinkin people have to rep what team they're closest to...think before you speak dumb@ss.
your dads a frontrunner. he likes a team thjat won 4 rings when he was growing up. it's ok your dad has a character problem
 09-12-2008, 08:19 AM         #376
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Fyi, Donovan didn't start until midway in his 2nd season.
midway thru his 1st season you idiot. get ya facts right Jada
 09-12-2008, 08:36 AM         #377
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Wrong dipsh*t. Seattle lost the 1:00 game which guaranteed us home field advantage BEFORE the Philly game...so like I said, that game didn't matter.:angry16:

...you shouldn't have commented. I didn't even read what your stupid @ss said after that.
but you weren't f!ghting with Seattle dummy you were f!ghting with GB

Dallas was 12-1 with 3 games left

GB was 11-2 with 3 games left

so you had a 2 game lead(since you beat GB) with 3 left meaning the #1 seed wasn't clinched if Dallas loses 3 and GB wins 3 you get the #2 seed

how didn't it matter?
fu*kin idiot has no idea what he's arguing about. just rambling to ramble
you lost

Last edited by wizard420; 09-12-2008 at 08:47 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #378
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 wizard420 said:
midway thru his 1st season you idiot. get ya facts right Jada
I was talking about a full season fam. Yeah he started midway through 99 but, his first full season was 2000.
 09-12-2008, 09:04 AM         #379
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
I was talking about a full season fam. Yeah he started midway through 99 but, his first full season was 2000.
no you said he didn't start til midway thru his 2nd season.

Jaiden05 said:
Fyi, Donovan didn't start until midway in his 2nd season.

thats what you clearly said. in reality he started midway thru his 1st season and was the opening day starter in his 2nd year. get ya facts right before telling me what my team's history is.

and you had the nerve to say FYI FYI you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about don't backtrack now n*gga

Last edited by wizard420; 09-12-2008 at 09:05 AM..
 09-12-2008, 09:37 AM         #380
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
but you weren't f!ghting with Seattle dummy you were f!ghting with GB

Dallas was 12-1 with 3 games left

GB was 11-2 with 3 games left

so you had a 2 game lead(since you beat GB) with 3 left meaning the #1 seed wasn't clinched if Dallas loses 3 and GB wins 3 you get the #2 seed

how didn't it matter?
fu*kin idiot has no idea what he's arguing about. just rambling to ramble
you lost
Are you slow n*gga?! At that time the records were 9-4 Seattle, 12-1 Dallas and 11-2 Green Bay with 3 games left to play...you do the math. So yes retard, Seattle WAS still in it and them going to 9-5 before we played Philly DID impact the standings. Dallas knew they only had to win 1 game out of the next 3 to beat out GB.

You done yet?:laughing0: I keep proving your @ss wrong and you still refuse to shut the fu*k up...but I'm the one who's rambling.:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago